SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Patrice Talon's Verbal Diarrhoea

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some Lad script writers don't know when to stop. Hearken to Dr Patrice Talon of Benin writing to Cammy.

Quote:
It is going to take my time but I wouldn't mind to give you some base information concerning the UN’s compensation funds and how some World Bank officials leaked some of the selected beneficiary’s email addresses to their buddies before passing the information (s) to the mandated banks earlier this year.
The truth is that the UN resolved during their last end of the year meeting in Zuric, to compensate so many Scam victims, unpaid contractors in African countries, people who have lost their family members in all the warring countries around the World, including Earthquakes and countries which have suffered from any kind of natural disasters and calamities around the world. The debate was who and from which countries the funds should be distributed to, hence the funds will not be enough if to be given according to each country’s victim.
It was thereof, suggested and agreed by the World bank and the IMF representatives which are the financial pot of the UN, that a random selection should be made through world wide web data base from all countries of the world, where all the first appeared web mail id owners according to the limited numbers was picked.
This is how it was done and the funds were provided as part of the UN’s budget for the year 2016. The lucky selected web id owners was listed by the IMF and passed to the World bank, who then select banks around the world to transfer each amount to their beneficiaries through Online Banking, Bank To Bank Wire Transfer or the beneficiary can request for his/her funds transfer in any transferable method suitable to the beneficiary to receive his/her funds from the transferring bank.
It took the IMF and World Bank till few months ago to channel the selected web id beneficiaries to the country banks where each beneficiary's amounts will be execute. From the complaints in other banks, the general believe is that, some of the World bank corrupt officials sabotaged and exposed some of the lucky beneficiary’s web id to their friends earlier January, while they profited to scam innocents’ hard earned money like you, before passing the beneficiaries payment information to the mandated banks through each country’s central bank as directed by the UN. Both in most case, the Scammers do not get the actual amount in record from their World Bank friends, result them from quoting a wrong amount to be inherited by their victim.
The illiterate scammers also fail to know the change of the UN's secretary general, Ban Ki-moon of Ghana from West Africa, who handed over to the new secretary general, António Manuel de Oliveira Guterres of South Korea for over three years ago.
Be informed that your inheritance amount is intact with us as our central bank only passed us your payment information last month while your Inheritance fund processing has been completed in our bank before i was directed to inform you of your inheritance amount which has been mandated to be executed to you through our bank’s branch here in Benin Republic.
The World bank officials are aware of the bank’s branch in each country where the beneficiary’s funds are to be executed through each country’s central bank data base and the executing banks are to report back to their country’s central bank where the executed fund’s information will be pass to the World Bank.
Based on the fact that World Bank is the right institution who classed the lucky web id owners information after receiving it from the UN and the IMF approval, that is why all accusing fingers are pointing at the Work Bank officials towards any selected beneficiary’s information been used in public by scammers before passing the original message to the mandated banks.
From the explanation herein, you will understand that we are only discharging our duty as assigned and not even our central bank officials have the right to forward contacts of the World bodies to any beneficiary, hence the directives was to return any inheritance rejected or unclaimed back to the World Bank in case of any misunderstanding by the selected beneficiary if he/she is not convinced for any reason.

Cammy was curt in return.

Quote:
You're confusing me. I'm not a scam victim, and I haven't lost anyone to natural disasters or war (praise Tyr). There's no inheritance coming my way, and sure, the contract is still to be paid out, but it's only a matter of time.
As for the rest - colour me baffled. Perhaps if you used fewer words I might understand.

If you think Dr Talon's answer was less verbose... you sweet summer child!

Quote:
Thank you very much, for your high sense of maturity, intelligence,experience and understanding displayed in your message, although you used the language of total doubts and uncertainty . Well, your approach and your friendly manner gave me the impression to reply you back.
I`m not annoyed or provoked about your request from me considering the high rate of injustice of man to man Insincerity,victimization ,Indiscipline, Violent Crimes, Political Snugger, Oppression, Fear, Insecurity, Corruption ,fraudulent activities e.t.c going around the whole world now, One may think as you are thinking because it is not that you don't have the money to send in order to quicken the transfer but it seems to me that you are afraid of loosing the money and this is the reason I will not come in,let us follow due process I am helping you by intervening in this matter and you know that all the delay will come to an end once the money is received here.
In many lives today, time, money, opportunities, talents, energy, blessings, properties and spiritual power are being wasted because many are living a life without a divine purpose. Many are becoming effective in doing the wrong things, while many are living on assumption and many are gambling with their divine destiny.
The greatest mountain in life is personal ignorance. Small minds are the first to condemn great ideas. I have always known that the kind of people that always fail in life are people that listen to everybody.Your mind set should determine your life setting. Success is a product of idea. As an educated person, you should listen to your conscience; it is the key to real success and stop following public opinion which is capable of ruining your future.
Winners always see the strength of God in battles but losers see the stature of men. Do you know that a man’s greatness lies in his power of thought. Victory will surely go to the one who never quits. All achievements that you see have their beginning with criticism like this our own, so do not listen to hear information that you might have received okay. Most people wish for riches, but few provide the definite plan and the burning desire which pave the way to wealth.
My dear, bear in mind that he who looks into the future with the eyes of fear, will see nothing but failure. What you hear determines how you think, how you think determines how you behave and how you behave determines what you become. Our future is too good to be ignored. Only fools make permanent decisions without knowledge,so try to look for a way to raise the $100 Today i will help you with the balance and send it to this name below let's complete this transaction.
Below is the information to send the fee through western union or money gram.

Cammy's reply was in stark contrast - just this.

Quote:
You talk way too much.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that got a reaction:

Quote:
Your response was disrespectful to my personality as the President of this Country but I will never relent because it was in my campaign promise to get things aright and that is what I`m doing to redeemed the tarnished image of this Country before international Communities.
It may interest you to know that I took over from my predecessor last year June as new elected President and I vowed to clean all the mess left behind by my predecessor Mr. Yayi Boni,I am acting based on the files submitted to my office, I requested for any files related to scam or any Foreign debt files and all Foreign related issue, that’s why I contact you. I’m not aware of any contract you have in Nigeria but I am acting based on the files before me.

Don't worry, I won't tell him that he's not the President of Nigeria...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Mr. President! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the real president is currently suffering from extremely poor health and couldn't be expected to write to anyone, poor man. However, I look forward to dear Cammy shredding this impostor.

Twisted Evil
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy didn't reward the Lad for sending a shorter message, of course, and she didn't apologise either.

Quote:
I was telling the truth. You were snowing me under with complete bafflegab going on ad nauseam. As it is, the contract is going fine and we'll be paid in good time, so you don't have to worry yourself at all.

The Lad's reply was brief:

Quote:
I was not referring to any contract you`re executing in Nigeria but your files submitted to my office.

Cammy got waspish in return.

Quote:
I have no fucking idea what files you might have in your office. I only know what deals we have here.

Sand Timer x 7
Darthama
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like bafflegab. Must add to vocabulary Laughing Laughing Laughing

Closed lad accounts (x5)

You are a devil and a witch -- Gerald Yellen / Romance Scammer
dabop
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes bafflegab.... I like that
And it seems Political Snuggery is rampant too
I had Bill Clinton email me not long ago, sounds like something he'd be interested in!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic