SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The case of the love scam Mugu

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been so busy that have not baited in a long time.
My friend called me and informed me that her friend had been a victim of a love scam. I called the victim and told her to stop all communication with the mugu. She provided me with all the information and have the Mugu on the hook.

The Mugu was using a translator to communicate with her in Spanish. After 2 e-mails I told him if he would prefer to communicate in Spanish.

I will not be posting these e-mails because they are in Spanish. The cousin of the victim ( me ) will be handling the money transaction Laughing

The mugu was also bringing a trunk of money and other valuables to Mexico and apparently is stuck at the airport In Tijuana airport. Custom is demanding $ 80,000 pesos to release the shipment.

Pith Helmet Lagos to Ghana Opus Dei Templar
Pith Helmet Nukuru to Mombasa 1,500 kms van donation
Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
YOUR WIFE WILL GIVE BIRTH TO A MONKEY, YOU ARE GOING TO SUFFER FROM EPILEPTIC,
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
I bet u , soon , u will be laying in a close casket ,
will make u understand that i'm a spiritual man (Makinwa the retarded mugu)
in juses name u will dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
( Makinwa)
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rumbero wrote:
I will not be posting these e-mails because they are in Spanish.

That is no reason not to post them. I speak Spanish; so does Tururut, who is Catalan; there are probably several others. My first two siggy quotes were in Spanish.

If, however, you are continuing the scam as a bait, DROP IT. Start a fresh bait with a character having no connection to you or her.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First communications with mugu in English:

Mugu to me
it will also be to my pleasure if we write in english because i'm taking my time to make the translation to spanish.

Me (Antonio )

That will be no problem Mr. Rummy

As I understand, My cousin Maria told me that you are having some problems with customs in Mexico due to a shipment you have ?

She said that you need some money to clear with customs, is that right?

She is worried about you.

Were are you at the present moment and what is the amount you need to clear the problems with the mexican officials?

Rummy
4:58 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
it's true mr Antonio because i have been hear since yesterday i arrived the General Abelardo L. Rodríguez International Airport
Tijuana, Baja California. so 80,000 peso is demanded for the clearance.

Antonio
5:06 PM (1 hour ago)

to Rummy
Mr. Rummy:

I am so sorry about the problems you are having. I will try to get the money you need. $ 80,000 is a lot of money it will take me some days to get this amount.
Are you in customs detention or were are you staying?

I will try to help you as much as I can.

Rummy Cole
5:15 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
you just have to be fast about it mr Antonio so that i can get out of this place to make the delivery and go back to my base.

Mr. Rummy:

You did not answered my question, Are you in jail ? I am asking because I had a similar problem 2 years ago at the airport and was placed in jail. The food is good at the customs detention center. Where is your base?

Rummy 5:38 PM (1 hour ago)
Mr Antonio i'm not in jail but under the custom premises. so it's not a jail.

Antonio
5:54 PM (46 minutes ago)

to Rummy
Mr Rummy: I am glad you are not in jail.

The mexican customs detention will treat you well. Breakfast and dinners are great.

We had different types of breakfast: scrambled eggs with bacon, for dinner steak or baked chicken.

Be patient, soon you will have the money. You did not tell me were your base was.

Rummy Cole
6:03 PM (38 minutes ago)

to me
Mr Antonio i have to take some rest now. i'm not here for question and answer.
let's do the right thing needed to solve this issue so that i can go.
i'm not a mexican you know it. so you guys must not delay me here.

Lets see what happens tomorrow. Enjoying this like the old days

Pith Helmet Co bait with SlowFreddy Sao Tome island to Gabon Pith Helmet Lagos to Abuja Co, donation
LET YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR BEST FRIEND. LET YOUR FATHER FUCK A MAD STREET WOMAN, USELESS INTERNET FRAUDSTER. (barrister Dan )
( Makinwa)
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love your description of the wonderful meals served in the detention center. Very Happy

Just out of curiosity, who does the scammer think you are? How did you hook him without involving the original victim? Did you just create a fictional cousin and he went along with it?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The scammer thinks I am the cousin of the victim who thinks I will be paying the $$$. I have to other characters that will come into the bait, depending on how this bait develops.

( Makinwa)
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And when the scammer works out that you have been wasting his time, the only real details he will have are those of the victim and it is her that he will take his anger out on.

As VX said you should drop this bait.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with B8er and VX. When your character does not pay the money, the scammer will go back to the victim, and he has that victim's real life details. Could end badly for them or at the very least cause them some grief and continued harassment by this, and perhaps other scammers, which they don't need.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The victim has cut of all communication with the mugu. Has a new e-mail, phone #. Anything realated to the victim has been cut.

The only communication will be to me.

( Makinwa)
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But does the scammer know the victim's real name? It's pretty easy to find people on google these days.

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Even just the victims old email address and phone number could have been enough for the scammer to find her (and her friends and family) on Facebook or other social media websites.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote the Mugu a letter yesterday and a day after he replied.

Mr Rummy

Please be patient. I am trying to get the money you need. Can you later provide me with a name of a bank, name and bank account of where can I send the money when I have the money?

He replied:

Rummy Cole
8:49 AM (32 minutes ago)

to me
i got your message yesterday mr Antonio, and i replied your message.
i tried to reply all your message i have received. so i wonder the letter you said you wrote
which i did not replied.
it nice to have this good news. i will demand for the payment information from them.
as soon as they give me, i will send it to you to make the payment.

My reply

Dear Mr. Rummy:

I am glad you were able to write to me. I was getting worried that the custom department had arrested you or found out about the money in the shipment you have. Please make sure customs does not find out what you have. They can kill you if they find out.

Please send me the name of the bank and account number were I can wire you the money.

It is imperative you do not tell anyone what you have in the shipment.
For the mean time try to learn some Spanish in the detention center.

( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a reply from my Mugu:

Rummy Cole
12:17 PM (1 hour ago)

to me
Mr Antonio, i'm fine. nobody is interfering with my luggage. moreover captain did not told me that there was anything like money inside the box. he just declare the box as a personal stuffs to deliver to his woman mrs Atala.
the box is stealed and i will deliver it in good condition that is why i'm worried for the delay you guys are causing me here.
Anyway, this is the account data they gave me for the payment of the 80,000 peso.
as soon as you make the payment, you will have to send me the payment receipt so that i can submit it to them for confirmation.

Bank Name: BBVA BANCOMER
Account Name: MAGDALENA xxxxxx
Account Number: 152xxxxx
Clabe: 01218xxxxxxxx

Reply:

Dear Mr Rummy:

Thank you for providing the name and bank account number.

I do not appreciate that you are blaming us for the delay your are having.
It is your stupid mistake for not clearing this with customs before.
Do you think that trying to get the money is easy.

Only because I love my cousin that I will help. And you tell the Captain to write as soon as possible.
You owe me an apology

( Makinwa)
rumbero
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL my scammer got upset:

Rummy
2:05 PM (26 minutes ago)

to me
Mr Antonio, are you insane or is something wrong with your brain?
how could you be so stupid to talk to me like that?
how do you expect me to settle with the custom if Atala who is the receiver of the consignment did not fix the custom charges.
you have to respect yourself and watch your tongue ok.

Lets see if I can make the mugu interested with a $ 20,000 dollar donation.

Rummy:

You are the stupid one, and there is nothing wrong with my brain.

No one told my cousin about the consignment charge.
This was new to her, other wise she would have arranged to have this all cleared.

The total ignorant was also the Captain. Who in their right mind send a person to deliver a box or what ever
with out having this clear.

So you have to watch your tongue.

I know you are frustrated. You are not the only one. I am having a lot of problems too, trying to find a church in Abuja to establish
an orphanage. My church is willing to donate $ 20,000 dollars and is not easy. So you are not the only one with problems.

( Makinwa)
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As numerous people have pointed out, this bait directly involves an innocent third party who will be the recipient of the lad's wrath when he realizes no money is forthcoming. We don't encourage or allow unsafe baiting using ITP information here. If you want to go at this or any other lads without involving innocent people by all means start a new thread, but I'm locking this one.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic