SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Black pork for the taking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Patio furniture, huh?

Someone should bait her as Patty O'Furniture

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I like it.

I suppose my dealings with Linda weren't as brief as I remembered.

I got this from Linda, in response to my original inquiries, on May 23:

Quote:
Yes I accept credit card payments and ship to Australia.

Outdoor Patio Set $600

Double Lounge Chair $550

Single Lounge Chair $275

Beach Chair $75

Beach Towel $20

A week goes by. A few small exchanges. I'm asking after a website, pics and whatnot. I get this very terse reply on June 1:

Quote:
We already send you the info needed, make selection and forward payment

Then yesterday I ask for some pics again and I get:

Quote:
send payment

I reply asking what I'm supposed to be sending payment for, and I get:

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOU DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN

I'm guessing either Linda's customer service really sucks or she was hoping I'd blindly hand over my CC details.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Ogun must be really busy right now. So you may have a day or two of life still remaining.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well, that's certainly a relief.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel left out.

Maybe if I fire off multiple emails to both the lad and the shipper, I can get threatened with death by Ogun as well!

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda's not happy with me either:

Quote:
Satan will stress you and Bike will jam you soon, untill you appologies

Time to offer her a second product....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just realized, Linda probably thinks we're all lads who are trying to extract CC numbers to use on merchants.

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ A lot of them come to that conclusion. It's not in their make up to realize that someone might be doing it for altruistic reasons. Don't wise them up...and if you think it through there are ways to put it use...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda wrote:
Send me your website, direct phone number. i will call and send the details

So I said that we can't take CC info over the phone for accounting reasons, ignored the request for a website, and told her to let me know what she wants to do so I can begin making her order.

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Ogun kill you for wasting my time. if you need cc i can give you and if you continue like this okada will jam your papa

There it is. I said "Excuse me? I'm not quite sure what you mean, ma'am."

Morph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Outdoor Patio Set $600

Double Lounge Chair $550

Single Lounge Chair $275

Beach Chair $75

Beach Towel $20

I am the one who came up with this list!! Now this lad is sending it to you? I don't know whether to be flattered or horrified. Maybe both.

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone figured out where Linda actually is? Like, what country? I think a 3AM phone call is in order.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Morph I suspected Linda of recycling info from someone on here, so it's great to have it confirmed!

Btw, how big are those beach towels? $20 seems like a fair price. Very Happy

Morph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point I should have included the dimensions!! Either way I’ve moved on to selling lawnmowers.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To add to what's already been said about lad paranoia...

Quote:
I know you won't reply, if you need cc or series to site to buy i can help you. rather than delaying my work

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this one.

Name on Card: L**** R*****
Card Type: Visa
Credit Card number: **********5020
Expiration Date: 07/2020
Security Code: 79*
Zip Code: 3**6
Snip address

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I got the same name, different number.

Morph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sent me this from his phone:

Quote:
Na sango and ogun go kill your generation. But mind you mtcn as turn your enemy from now on. I will give Esu Sacrifice bcoz of u. Bastard

Only for me to realize it's already in baitingfuriously's signature. This lad even copies and pastes his threats. I feel so much less special now.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Ah well, that changes everything for me as well. I'm taking it out of my sig line.

Hey, I just noticed we joined the same day and have similar stats. I just need my reported site to be taken down (host doesn't seem to care) and get a few more piggies and I'll have caught up to you! Smile

Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:
I just realized, Linda probably thinks we're all lads who are trying to extract CC numbers to use on merchants.

I do seriously think we should use this to our own benefit. Perhaps it's time for Mr. G. to come about from the dead.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda was kind enough to provide that same card to me, too.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Morph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@baitingfuriously I noticed that too!! This should get interesting. Good luck with the site, mine took two reports and nearly a couple of weeks to kill.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like I have a very disgruntled customer -

Quote:
Linda -

Can you double check the billing address on your card please? They don't recognize that so I'll try it again but please check the address that you provided.

Thanks!

Quote:
Hello,

I really appreciate your effort, I need your website and direct phone number as soon as i have it i will proceed with new visa card

Quote:
Hi Linda -

I held off on charging the card you supplied.

Our website is located at

http://skin blotch watches . wixsite .com/blotch

Thank you,

Quote:
Thanks I will send you the credit card to charge

Quote:
Hi Linda -

I was following up on this week's orders and saw I had not received your updated payment information. Are you still interested in the watch? Please email or give us a call tomorrow (Monday) and we'll immediately process that for you.

Take care and enjoy your weekend,

Quote:
I am not convince enough to send you credit card details. These are the reason why.

Firstly Your email address never comply with the site you sent me .

I have decided to send the full payment details through your website, once you receive, charge and get back

Quote:
The company you tried to imitate are selling cream for skin disorder not watches. Ole thief barawo. Ogun kill you

Quote:
Madam
We do NOT sell skin cream. We sell High-end men's fashion watches.

Quote:
Send me your phone number

Quote:
I'm sorry but you have a very bad attitude and you seem rather rude. I don't know what game you're playing at but life is too short to deal with people like you.

Perhaps you should buy your watch from someone else.

Quote:
Oloshi, Na okada go jam you, make i dey buy cc for you abi. Ogun kill your generation

Quote:
Oh, I see, you're one of those Nigerian scammers. Shame on you. Why don't you get a real job and make something positive out of your life.

Quote:
Mumu, Thunder fire you, if u need cc i can give you without stress, oloriburku

Quote:
Listen, I don't know what you're saying or understand you at all.

Do you wish to purchase the watch from us or not?

Quote:
You be fool. Client don't type like this. I can fall for this trash . G guys don't do like this. You can't be successful. U will always behind. Omo eru

Quote:
I am blocking your email. Please do not bother us anymore.

Quote:
I am publishing your emails to scambit

Quote:
Who in the bloody hell is 'scambit'?

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Laughing

This one's too good to let slide. I'm going to have to offer up a second product!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have urgent medical advice. Please take $200 out of the $750 and wire tye balance to my agent in china.

LiJuan wang in china. Money gram

Thanks

Quote:
Excuse me? Have you mistaken me for the charity nuns? If you want a refund, I will refund you in full, but only through a bank transfer, by no means I'll go and pay the fees of a Money Gram transfer just because you failed to honour your payment. I am very sorry for your condition, but I cannot and will not help here. If you want to cancel the deal, send me a bank account and I'll transfer you the money back. If you want your product, pay me the rest you owe me.
Best
Elpidio

Quote:
Snip piggy details

By the way, and this is rather important. Snowy Owl and yours faithfully are preparing a Gomer intervention in here. I'll be most careful not to fork over your baits, but if anyone wishes us to wait or is not comfortable with that, let us know so that we can think of something else to b*gger him with.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic