SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Black pork for the taking

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ms. Linda G. Store is eager to place orders. You can tell how excited she is by all the exclamation points in the subject:

Quote:
[email protected]

Subject: Order Inquiry!!!

We want to place an order and i will like to know the following. Do you ship to Singapore ?
Do you accept credit card payment?
Also get back with current product price list
Thanks
Linda

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Price list sent.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Finally got a reply. She just copied part of the price list, including the entire list of sleeves, and appended "Quantity: 6units each". That doesn't make sense. I don't sell sleeves just six at a time!

The office is closed now; I'll wait till Monday to answer.

×186
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She revised her order to just one item, but didn't specify the quantity.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She wants 5, and she's ready to pay. I, though, have to go to the doctor, but if she sends me her CC before I get back, I'll run it.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Credit Card number: *0025
Expiration Date: 02/2020
Security Code: 935
Zip Code: 148**

Canceled

×186
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Offer of goods sent...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She said she'd tell me another CC this morning. It's now quitting time, and no more CC.

×186
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She told me two day ago that she'd send another CC. She sent nothing yesterday. Today she told me she's waiting for my update. Huh??? Two days ago she didn't tell me she was waiting for anything. I've been waiting for her!

×186
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't imagine why she's angry with me.

Quote:
to: DHL Delivery Express xxx @gmail.com>
date: Wed, May 24, 2017 at 7:47 PM
subject: Re: HELP WITH JOB - 30% FOR OTU YOUR MOTHER,AND 1% YOUR FATHER IN THE VILLAGE

Quote:
Remove me from your list, UNLESS you want Ogun God of Iron to strike you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I never understand why all of lad land is so snippy in their replies to you... Laughing

I never heard back form this one myself....

guy nawaaa for you oooh

Last edited by Fryer on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Morph
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Think Ogun is bad enough? Try being given a choice between him and Sango.

Quote:
Date: Tue, May 23 2017 02:10:12.0135 (UTC)
Subject: Charge and send Receipt
To: xxxxx xxxxx <[email protected]>

Quote:
Seems we are on same mission, if you need series or site to buy i can give you and don't waste my time OK. Unless you want Ogun or Sango to strike you

Not sure what tipped him off, I managed to grab a Master Card from him, but that really came out of nowhere.

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Linda unexpectedly got back to me after about a week and a half. I was in a rush so I didn't have time to report the card. Are any of you still baiting her?

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She gave me this:

Card#:- x0878
Exp date :- 02/2021
CVV :- 417
Zipcode :- 81xxx

Haven't decided what to do yet.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I made a very innocuous inquiry about possibly ordering something from Linda's wonderful store. She responded immediately, gruffly demanding CC details. When I replied requesting an updated catalog, Linda barked out

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOU DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN

What the hell have you guys done to this poor lady? Laughing

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol. She doesn't actually have a store, so you asking what she sells probably struck her as really odd.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Well she seemed to be OK with it for a short while, but then suddenly she snapped and went nuts.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one finally replied and then sent me a "I'm fine with the price" email before I actually sent out the quote. Looks like this lad is still putting together his modality...a perfect time to help trip him up....

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Tururut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, I also have this feeling, either the lad forgot to put the quantity or he ordered . They're opening champagne bottles at the workshop. Nice that we don't get asked for proforma invoices and similar whatnot.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

baitingfuriously, the issue lies in the fact that there is no store, and there's not any reason why you would contact her asking for goods, as they don't advertise or anything like that.

The way the scam works is like this: the lad sends out unsolicited emails to business owners asking if they accept credit cards and will ship internationally. When the merchant says yes, the lad says that they don't want to use UPS, DHL, et cetera, but they have their own shipper. The shipper quotes an (outrageous) price, then the lad, using stolen credit cards, pays for the goods and the shipping. Then the merchant sends the shipping fee to the shipper (usually the same lad) via Western Union/Moneygram or bank transfer. The cardholders notice the fraudulent charges and contact their bank, the charges are reversed, but the shipping fee has been paid and there is no getting it back, leaving the merchant to lose money to the scammer.

Contacting a CC lad to buy things won't get you anywhere because, again, there is no store and no way you could know that the store existed (unless you happened to get the email sent to the business owners).

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonpaso xlura wrote:
Credit Card number: *0025
Canceled

I got this one....so this lad may not be too deep...which is more reason for us to consume his resources...reporting as canceled...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marie just may have to give this a try. Not that I really have time for it, but at any rate. I will send a price list as soo as I come up with a unique idea of something to (not) sell. Flat tennis balls perhaps? Or maybe wheel-less bikes.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Snowy_owl wrote:
Card#:- x0878

I also got this one (supporting my earlier thought about this lad being thin on cards).

Reported as Lost/stolen...

eta (1)>>

This lad went off script to deal with this rejection. His response was obviously "google translated" but he has promised more black pork to follow..

eta (2)>>

Linda has twigged on me. Apparently I missed a posting of my email address from back in 2011 on an old thread. Hopefully it doesn't twig her from everyone else in this thread...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I told her that x0878 was declined. She said she wanted a declined receipt. I told her that my POS doesn't print out paper receipts as we are not a retail store, and there wouldn't be one for a sale denied anyway. She asked if I was in the office so she could send a second card. I told her I would be going back in an hour or two.

EDIT: I think Linda may have dropped me. If she found her way to Eater, things may be a bit difficult, but we could always use completely new characters and bait her down the road a little bit, and use exclusively PMs to communicate about it.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the strange thing about this is that Linda actually sent me a price list for patio furniture and agreed to ship to Australia. When I asked for pictures of the furniture things went downhill.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic