SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first, by accident. Don't really know what to do.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
adinda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This site/forum really confuses me, but nevertheless I hope someone can give me some advice.
A few days ago a 'US soldier' added me on instagram and started talking. Very quickly it became apparent that he was trying to catfishing/scam me.
I started having fun with it and made him believe I'm very famous and wealthy, soon he started asking for gifts.
I pretended to have bought a present for him and he gave me his adress.
Now I don't really what to do with it, it's starting to annoy me as he just keeps asking for attention (probably untill I send it).
What do I do now? And most importantly am I in some kind of danger?
He doesn't know my real name/number... anything like that, but he does have my insta account.
Tips? Should I end it? And how?

Thx
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just block him, I would say.
adinda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed quote of the previous post to keep the reading clean and conversation-esque-bware419ers

Is it dangerous?
And what do I do with his adress? I was thinking signing it up for some dumb shit but don't know if that will work
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't do anything! Just block him. He knows to much real personal information about you to risk taking any action against him at all.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he has none of your real life information, it is not dangerous. Simply block him and carry on.

419Eater is not a site for victims. We are a site for baiting scammers. You may want to visit our sister site www.scamwarners.com if you have lost money.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems that he has been chatting with you through a real life account, even if you think you have given none of your personal details, it could theoretically be traced back to you.

As scammers are professional criminals, it is always better that they know nothing about our real life details. You could report all the details of this very obvious scam to our sister site, Scam Warners.

In this case, there is probably no real danger if you drop him and block him now.

If , in future, you would like to bait for real, please read all the stickies on this site with regard to safe baiting and request a mentor.
adinda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thx for the feedback all!
I haven't lost any money, I was just messing around.
I unsent all my messages (handy feature from insta), blocked him and reported him.
I'll be posting his info on ScamWarners.

Have a great day everyone
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic