SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who has the longest bait?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
UgsReturn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What is the longest, single, with the your same character used, bait?

Obviously, I'm nowhere near a record, but today marks my 3 week anniversary with my lad, still going well, with him yipping around my ankles for money, and I feel we're developing a strong emotional bond.

Just cruelly interested! Twisted Evil
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am a cheater but my longest bait lasted 12 years start to finish.
"Cheater" because I was always very slow, and at several periods went months or even more than a year between replies. Once when my character "died", and then again when he suffered severe health problems (Yes, usually these happen in the other order).

But there was continuity from start to finish including the same dusty trunkbox and main lad character. There was an early dollar chop, and the lads continuously reminded me of it even years later ("are you going to throw away the money you invested already?")

that said, there are NUMEROUS other baits that have given lads far more pain, suffering and inconvenience.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know of no other bait that lasted longer than firehouse5's. Unfortunately, you can't read his here.

However, if you do want to read nine year's of lad pain, there is Turd Boy who has been chronicled.

ETA: I guess you can! \/\/\/

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo

Last edited by bware419ers on Wed May 31, 2017 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can read parts 1 and 2 of my bait here
Chinese Dark Spirits:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40525
Chinese Dark Spirits II:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=124291

(please note, I was still developing my baiting skills in the early parts, there are a few little things here and there I would not recommend doing now).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know about the longest, but the Chad bait by Yeawhatever and a few others was so epic, it made me by a laptop to keep up with it.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic