SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I am just the Rice Peasant

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
b0bhat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, this is my first time scambaiting, it's pretty fun Very Happy
Anyways, the FBI has contacted me, and said that a lottery will compensate me $4.8 million, if I pay $96 first for some reason I forgot.

Anyways,

Quote:
You are welcome to desk of Special Agent in Duty, Mr. Nicholas Smith of International Monetary Funds of (IMF) Unit Benin Rep, Working together towards free world by Promoting and defending integrity, justice and the rule of law Mission, We are cover citizens in international transactions

Lol what?
So I reply, and I try to sound like a Chinese man with bad english

Quote:

hello,MR NICHOLAS SMITH
I am intrest for the prize. I have only the rice every day, I Would Like The Money To Suppot My Family...

my Real name is Luk chi Wong
the addreser is the no.5 rd, 5043

I am the worker of chinese food shop, hao mian tiao, selling rice cakes and the noddles. very nice Chow~dai .

I am welcome to deposits the moeny ($96.00 USD) for FBI, pleased for the result.

very Sincerly,
Mr Luk Wong

Quote:
Western Union or Money Gram payment details

1,Receiver name: ======= John Aneke
2. Country:. ========== - Benin republic
2 City ================== Cotonou
3.Question ==============Urgent
4. Answer: ============= Yes
5. Amount: $ 96.00 dollars

he also repeats this every single time he emails.

Quote:

How do i complete the processor ?? It is not quite understand, and the words are difficult. I has the account number with me right here, but hod do I put it inside... I am very excite for the Good Money, my family is quite enjoyed to hear, no more Chow~dai ?
your americans are very nice, not to say.

Please looking to you're reply,
Mr Luk Wong

Quote:

i acknowledge the receipt of your email however kindly go to any Western Union office near your location and send this $96 then provide us with the payment slip BLAH BLAH BLAH

Quote:

how do i will send the money? I go to the office, but they don't let me make money give, they are saying I cannot nationalize the scability or something that like!?
also, why do Americans need have the 96$ in front before money give? also who is the John Aneke in the Benin replublic? China is a replubic, very good, but i do not understand.

Thanks for your urgent repair,
Mr Luk Wong

I just said some random confusing stuff to annoy him.

Quote:

Thanks for your mail, however kindly go to Western Union office or Money Gram office near your location then tell them that you want to send this $96 to this country Benin Republic then they will give you further instructions on how you will made the remittance ,therefore Mr John Aneke is our Cashier and entitled to receive all incoming funds to this noble office and the reason why you are sending this $96 is for IMF international BLAH BAH BLLLAAAH

Quote:

yess i am preparing the infromation. I do understand not how paymenter work, so can your americans please helping me? what are the steps for completion the payment ? ?
i has went to the western onion but they have long process to compleete i do not understanding. I said, "i gve money to the FBI , the good john aneke in the replublic, but they say 'no cannot make it" ?
please Help, i am really hopeful for moeny, my boy needs to by lots the medicne for treaterment!
the quangzao said he needs it faster or else not goods, i Loving my boy do not want him hurt, repley please fast, thank you americanas.

this Money is like miracle, Hospital can help my boy~!

Waiting for you're reply,
Mr Luk Wong

So many typos... I tried to spin it so it sounds like my son is sick, let's see how he replies.

lol western onion

Quote:

Mr. Luk Wong, if western union do not accept your remittance then kindly go to another western union office tell them you want to send money to your friend down here in Benin republic for business transaction they will accept the money and help you send it BLAH BLAH BLAH

Does he not care about my dying son? Crying or Very sad
Since when has the FBI been a friend to anyone? Also why would anyone believe that the FBI accepts money only from a random african country i've never heard of before? I know the US loves to stick its nose into other countries, but not this much.
Very Happy jk jk

Quote:

hello freindly americans
I have gotten a fellower Friend and they have gotton. To the West union and exhanged the $96 usd.

They send the money to your cashier John Aneke, and but is asking the information of the money, i no tell him. he has the informaton readed, and now i am confused, what now? when is the money will arrive, my Boy has gotton sicker and sick more, I please need the Good Money.
please Replier quick. ! I am anxois because the hospitol wont not accept my Boy unless the money for helthcare has been supplier.

Very Anxois,
Mr Luk Wong

Trying to stall.

Quote:

Mr. Luk Wong, if you have send the fee kindly forward us the payment slip for confirmation .

Wow, he actually doesn't care at all about my son, he's in it for the money.

Quote:

How will i Do the giving of payment?
Do I have to giving it in person or through FBI agent.?

Thanking you,
Mr Luk Wong

Quote:

Mr. Luk Wong, Send us the payment information you have made such as

SENDER NAME =
MTCN / REFERENCE NUMBER .

Kindly send us the payment information as you said you have made the payment ,

Quote:

i thinks this is the following informaton:

Western Union Payment - Information Page

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 9871241963
Sender Name: Mr. Ziao Cho Chang
Receiver Name: Mrs. John Aneke

Iam not very sure excaterly what these are for, but that is what my good Freind Ziao said, so it is the okays.
plese hurry for the Good Money, my boy is getting sciker and sick!.!

Please confirming,
Mr Luk Wong

Made some random stuff up.

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, This payment information you sent is invalid kindly send us the Cope of payment slip to enable us comfirm the payment here .

Well that was fast.

Quote:

I has talked to my friend, and he sayaid that is The Correct one, he has said it is so.
I do not have the copy of the payment slipper, Ziao has the slip and bank informaton, and he sais it is unsafe to for give info online.

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, Kindly send us the payment slip because this MTCN 9871241963 is invalid and cannot be found on Western Union system ,Urgently call your friend to help you send us the payment slip so that we can comfirm the payment and proceed with the delivering immediately . That is the only thing delaying us now.

Notice the "419" in the MTCN?

Quote:

my friend Zhang has checked with the nearby office and they said it is correcti! I have the online infor pageing ready, do you would like to see it?

Thankings you,
Mr Luk Wong

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, Why are you sending us fake REFERENCE NUMBER/MTCN? Are you playing games with us ?if not then forward us the payment slip .

Woah, getting impatient now. I guess I'll humor him.

Quote:

im really sorry, I do not want to play games with the americans, you are nice people, I and do not want to anger.

I take a picture of the western union websiter, that is what Ziao sent me~!

Here is the link to the image i sent him, I just fiddled with the Western Union website in Inspect Element.
http://i.imgur.com/gwiLwZB.png

I presume he saw the image, went to Western Union, where they told him it's not a real number, then he came back, all pissed. So he threatens to stop the money transfer.

Quote:

Please do not do the the canceling, My Boy needs really the medicince money!

I do not know the money makings, but Ziao tells me this image is the really thing!
Please sent the money sooner, I am quite worry .!
Also, the Money Grans do not working with Ziao, he cannot do the enetering because there are no Money Grans in the city CHina ;

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, What you need to do now is kindly call your friend Ziao now, tell him to go back to Western Union and pick up the money back and resend it again there then they will give him new reference number to enable us receive the money here and proceed with the delivering of your Bank Draft as soon as possible. call him once you receive this email so that he will go back there and correct the error

Quote:

I have called my Friend ziao, he has says the Payment has been taken!!! it has been undeposited and Now he cannot reciever it anymore! is the Fbi sure of the money not recieve?

please Check the incoming link, FOr the payment information! maybe the FBi has mistake?

Thanksing You,
Luk Chi Wong

I give him a link, where I trace his IP address as well. Very Happy

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, Do you think we are here for games or to start gambling? We have told you that you send no money and you provide us fake MTCN which we have confirmed by Western Union here ,what is wrong with you ? Go back to Western Union and send us this required $96 so that we can proceed on your transaction and bear it in mind that if you waist much time again your transaction will be cancel and you can do nothing about it ,.

We have been patient with you since all this while but now it seems you take us as granted right? You have as from now till tomorrow to send this $96 else your transaction will be cancel .

Woah, he's pissed. Shocked

Quote:

i has sent the enough money, and Ziao tolds me to not trusting americans!
Office has says recieved money! --- IT NOT FAKE!! --- I has not know what is wrong, very sorry, but I have sent already the money thinking!
I really wants to help my Boy, please Understanding!
I will do this the only one more time! last time for money giving, if you saying you do not recienve the money, I will be quite unHappy!
Please waits as Ziao sends AGAIN the 96 USD! Im am not rich guanzhao, I only the rice peaseant trying the to help my Boy!

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, Alright we will wait for your update once your friend send the fee but make sure that they give him correct payment slip to avoid any problem again and once he sent the money forward us the payment slip immediately as we are waiting for your update .

time to step up the game.

Quote:

It is very very late right now in Bejing, I will the send it tommorow, once Ziao has Recivered the Payment Slip of $96 USD . My boy has gon into the intenserive care treating, please pary for him as well!!

Thank you american,
Luk Chi Wong

He doesn't respond, sooo

Quote:

I have very much the sad news.

my Boy has the sleep forever now, Doctor says no more waking .
if only the Money has had come sooner ~ it just too late now

Ziao will be attending the funerel, he has not completion the payment second time yet
I will be returning to back for money, please wait as the Bureal is finisher.

Sorry for my loss,
Luk Chi Wong

Welp, there goes my son. RIP. I'm pretty sure he can tell it's fake by now.

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, . We are sorry to hear such a bad news about your son death ,Please take heart , Send our condolence greeting to your family , We will be waiting for your update once your done with the funeral.

Wow, he is gullible. And he continues pressing on with the money.

Quote:

Thanks you for your considerattioning.
I will be returning from funeral tommorow, we do not have much money for funeral even.

Thanks you for your considerationing,
Luk Chi Wong

Trying to make them feel as bad as possible.

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, We are waiting to hear from you as you said you will send the fee today and forward us the payment slip for confirmation to enable us proceed immediately ,kindly get back to us once you receive this mail?

It didn't work. Wow, heartless.

Quote:

Please give your colondces, above is the imageing of my son's grave.

Ziao is right now going to the Office to reciver the payment slip, please be patient.

Thank you for your timeing.

I photoshop a random grave, and stick some chinese words on it. I actually feel kinda bad about doing this part.

Quote:

Lee Toy Wong " will be greatly missed but his warmth, kindness, and gentle spirit will be remembered forever. Please take heart Mr Luk Wong, We will be waiting for your update as soon as possible with the payment information.

Wow, he tries to comfort me but ends up nagging me about paying. k then

Quote:

Thank you so much, I cannot stop the crying, even though I am grown man. He was a good son, and I had the high hopings for him. we no money for school payment, so he Home studier. He was sick and then very very hot, very hot head, us are worried. I asked the Good Friend Ziao, and he has told me that it is the not good bacterians. then I has call hopsitol but they dont not except unless have Paid Money for Helthcaring. I am really unhappys.

Also, now my Wife has the coughing, and can not stop. Please praying for her wellbringing.

Just a quicker question, where does the money is Coming From?
Ziao has wonderings, and wants to have 30 percentergae of the money, but he is worring that theMoney is illegal Drug Money from Americas.

Thanks you,
Luk Chi Wong

Quote:

Mr luk Wong, You should not worry for anything, Your funds is your award wining funds which has been approved to you as the right beneficiary therefore kindly act fast so that we proceed the delivering of your Bank Draft as soon as possible. Forward us the payment slip immediately.

He actually didn’t answer my question as to where the money came from.

Quote:

I have sorry, I cannot send any more money, the Western Union has not allowed me to do so anymore. can I send it through other ways?

Also, my wife is not doing so well, she has to be in bed today, please praying for her as well, and be paitience. I have just travelsed very very far, to the next town - Ziao's town, for the money sending. They said I cannot do the sending, as i have no government chang-zhi, and Ziao is not has here, he has the workings in mine todsay, for the coal.

I made up an excuse as to why I can’t send through western union.

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, You can use MONEY GRAM SERVICE to send this $96 with above information stated earlier ,kindly try your best and send this $96 today to avoid any problem between us .

Quote:

As i said may have before, No money gram here in town, nowhere nears. Do you has the banking or the mail payment? Also, FBI in the china can meet me at my house and trnafering the moneys.

Hopeing for your very fast reply,
Luk Chi Wong

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, The cancellation of your transaction is almost approaching ,however it lets for you to find Where you will send this $96 Throng Western Union or Money , failure to send this fee will result the cancellation of your Award Wining funds . No more excuses .

I love me some Wining funds huh

Quote:

I am very the sorry, have not the chances to get back to you becauser my wife has gone to hopsitol.

I Cannot Go To The Western Union !!!! I am really excite and looking forward to money, but they not letting me!!!!! Not excuser, I really want money ! !
Very sorry for offending you fbi !
please not do cancel! !

After contcatings one of my friends in the Taiwan, they has readied me a mtcn number with 96 USD
If this doesnting work, can a diffent way of paying be used?

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, What is the meaning of this 9470795559853381 ? it seems like your using us like childish players right? We have nothing to say but when the cancellation reach the limit time we gave you then you will realized what you did to your self as you don't want to be serious for once , You can continue with your blague, or you do the right thing and have what belongs to you

Quote:

What ? this is the real thing!!! This is the THIRD time i has sending $96 ! Are you just talkeing money from a old man and a sick wife!!!! Us Chinesse people are proud, you cannot do take our lats of our money! ! Please have mercying on us, I thought that you were nice people!!!

Whoooops forgot to tell him that the number isn’t for Western Union...

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, You are just playing games with us, What is the meaning of this number 9470795559853381 ? Do you think we are all stupid ?You really know what your doing , if you have send any money then provide us the legal information not fakes payment information .if you don't know before giving fakes payment information, Western Union Reference number is only Ten digits numbers while Money Gram is Eight digits numbers and once you send it to this office we will forward it to Western Union office blah blah blah

“Do you think we are all stupid ?”
Yes.

Quote:

the 9470795559853381 number is not western onion, is has the safe and securer pin number, becaue Western union is not let me making payment, my name is now on the black listing and i cannot returner for paying! My firend in taiwan just saying that he is making payment for friend, wetsern asking 'what friend? ' and he says "Luk Chi Wong", and my name is blacklisting! they say I has not government chang-zhi and since i keep on bugger them, they say 'no more!!1!' and has putt me on blacklist! help please! i really do not wanting to casue trouble with FBI.!

Quote:

Also, my wife is in the very critical conditions and i has many many STRESS in life, I want money to help my family wife and i have to work overnight has not sleping in two days!! please can you provider diffrent payment, as i cannot giving through western union, i just went there Again and begging them, but they say police will Come if i do Not Go!

I just borrowed an idea and tried to make it sound like I am blacklisted for not having a government something.

Also, this is the transcript so far, I'll continue to post updates. I'm planning to "kill off" the entire family. Also, I found out his IP address, that he uses Chrome, Outlook, and uses Windows XP.

Thanks for the feedback so far!
Also, thanks for reading.

Last edited by b0bhat on Mon May 29, 2017 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send stuff like this

<moneygramreceipt.jpg>

If he can't open it, he needs to upgrade to Win10

other than that, you are doing fine, he may eventually drop you for wasting time, just don't try throwing too much at him at once. Slowly slowly is best.

The more time he has invested in you, the more he will believe your problems

Always go for bank accounts as well, WU and MG aren't working, send a bank account please.

Good luck

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

To add to this, I delay as much as possible with the MG/WU stuff. Oh, I *try* to make payment (eventually), but it just never seems to work no matter how many times I drag myself down to the MG/WU office. Eventually I refuse to have anything to do with it because it's so much of a hassle for everyone. If/when they try to bully me into continuing, I bully back and demand a bank account. I've gotten 3 piggies just this week using this tactic.

It's better to go as slow as humanly possible, but speed-baiting can sometimes yield bank accounts quickly. My first piggy came from flat-out refusing MG/WU right off the bat.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had excellent luck fraudstrating lads with the FROG. they usually give up and start coughing up piggies.

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That looks like fun. Where can I get a copy of the program?

I can confirm that the phone service causes much grief. I tried it out for the first time the other day, and got a couple of very long-winded emails full of complaints. The 'agent' definitely called the number - wish I could have heard how it went.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 6:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going, reminded me of Lethal Weapon 4 (and the dentist scene). May have to try this and ask a lad if he has "four fathers". Very Happy

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Also, now my Wife has the coughing, and can not stop. Please praying for her wellbringing.

Quote:
I'm planning to "kill off" the entire family.

Mr. Green Mr. Green
I think you are a natural at this. Great work, and thanks for the laugh this morning.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, I like your bait a lot and your character is very good. I agree with the others to try for piggies but excellent otherwise.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
b0bhat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback, it really helps! I tried asking him if the FBi could meet him at his house in beijing, or try a different money method, but he replied with this:

Quote:

Mr Luk Wong, The cancellation of your transaction is almost approaching ,however it lets for you to find Where you will send this $96 Throng Western Union or Money , failure to send this fee will result the cancellation of your Award Wining funds . No more excuses .

Also, he has really bad english.
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ PM Deniden for a copy or the program.

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wu secure payment modality
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=278527

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is why I dislike my mac...
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to let the lads know juuuuust as I'm heading out to Western Money Splace that my best friend from elementary school works there now and I'm sure she will help me figure things out. I've had a few lads switch out to bank accounts at that point, but if they don't get freaked over my friend helping me (and warning me), I come back to let them know my friend is refusing to help me and she put my name on a list so I can't ever send money overseas again. That usually triggers a bank account.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic