SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Burning Lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't burn lads and I understand the rational behind it. But I wonder if it would be beneficial to have several people straight bait a lad then say "I learned you are a scammer" all at once. Making him gunshy of any real vic who asks a ssingle question. Thoughts?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

in my opinion, there are just limited options to burn a lad with success...

the baiter must demand something a real victim would want to have too.

and the lad must respond to it in a way, that a real victim would accept it, which would then lead to a stronger relationship.

calling the lad out on that might push the lad to a position that he would stop trusting real victims. but that is always a bit dangerous, the lad might draw the right conclusions and not the ones the baiter wants to hear.

the better way would be just: do several straight baits at once against the same lad, and refuse going to western union (real victims don't like WU either). laddy sends bank accounts, get those closed, and then he might connect the dots "WU-refusing = joker". and suddenly, real victims who for some reason can't go to WU or who don't trust WU will be off the hook.

however, there is something else you could do:

start a bait #1 against a lad. standard straight bait.

intruduce a fake-lad with excellent hacking skills.

start a bait #2, 3 and 4.

let the fake-lad disclose information about #2, #3 and #4, which he can't possibly know directly.

and then burn one of these 3 characters as joker or criminal who wanted to steal money from the lad (maybe there is a way to steal money from the bankaccount of the mule, or whatever).

yes, you will have burned deliberately one character, but your lad is now hellishly well hooked to your fake-lad).

EDIT: as an even insaner idea: if you get the real lad thinking, that the fake-lad has some sort of enemy, and this enemy will try to steal the money from him, he might start suspecting that every other victim is evil.

EDIT2: but there is one important thing: this can go horribly south... and will educate the lad.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've ditched lads when they'd run their course (and in most cases were just too dull to be worth spending time with) by having a "friend" find out what was going on and spill the beans. My vic is crushed, the friend is a hero and the lad still doesn't know baiting exists.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had the banker tell A&R that the lad is a scammer.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in favor of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNmh0JELxCA&t=22s

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I endorse burning a lad as in that video ^^

The "secondary" burn where a friend or someone else tells the "victim"... I personally don't like this as a way to end a bait, but it can be very convincing way to continue the bait if done carefully. Friend tells the victim it's a scam, victim yells to the lad BUT is convinced by the lads reply that the friend is wrong. This can make a baiting character look more promising.

As far as the original idea of a coordinated simultaneous burn, I think it would have minimal effect as most likely he would think it was the work of a single time waster, rather than changing his view of victims.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One thing I've done a few times is having a change of heart and realising that what I'm doing is wrong (works well with Dead Bank Customer Lads). Here's how one Lad took Mal's rejection of the deal:

Quote:
Mr. Malcolm,
what is the meaning of this? Why should you do that? Did you know the implication of what you have just did? What do you think is going to happened to us? The bank will now ask how did you managed to know about the unclaimed fund in their bank. And who give the information about the fund to you.
Mr. Malcolm, this is not going be an easy matter between you and the (BOA) management at all believe me. The only thing that can save This situation now is to urgently pay the bank fees first thing tomorrow morning and inform the bank. Don't forget the bank have evry single details about you. Why should you act a thing like this without letting me know. Infact Mr. Malcolm, i am totally confused my self because you have killed your image and my at the Same time. Please for the safety of our life and family, i want you to immediately write back to the bank and tell the to disregard the message you sent that it was mistakes.
Samani

Quote:
Mr. Malcolm,
i want to know who advice you to do this such thing to your self? This is dangerous. What do you expect that the bank will do to you and my self if it hapnes that we fail to complete this deal? Oh my God. Please Mr. Malcolm, help me and help your self because you have putting me into danger. My fear is that once the bank gets you definitely they will get me as well because i have no place to run to. I have no hiding place as a public man, evry body knows me in the society. Please don't abandons this transaction at this point of time because it will be a very big problem to us. The money in the bank is now yours because the answer which you already sent to the bank has confirm evry thing the only need is for you to pay the money for the processing/reactivation fee of the dormant account of the deceased and after that approval follows. And if you can tell the bank its a mistake them how did you get the answers.a.
Samani

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Doctor Seviche
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If by burning you mean telling the lad you know he/she is a scammer, it can be done within the context of the bait in a way that doesn't educate the lad. Usually it's "I have been informed by Mr. GoodLuck Jonathan that you are a scammer. I am now sending him the money," or something to that effect.

I would never confess to or even acklowegde baiting though, or being a "joker." The less exposure lads have to baiting (that they are aware of, that is) the better.

Don't jock with the man of God - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

i don't think i will ever come in contact with bastard bad luck stupid and idiot poor foolish man like you,that wasted my time for no reasons!!!!!!! - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop

...are you goatfucking or did you honest fool you eyes? - Father Augustine, United Nations Bishop after a very long day driving around Accra.
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure miss Bombardier. I'd forgotten how funny that stunt video was.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I oppose burning lads, unless gasoline is involved.<g>

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic