SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abdul the accountant & the late Marida

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CassieHugo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To a reply of the Eater surplus letter to supposedly dying "Marida Thorpe" Here is the colour code:
Marida
Abdul
Me

Dear Marida,
Let me tell you how heartbroken I am since I saw your email,
I would love to help you!

I`m Mrs.Marida Thorpe,I am from United Kingdom England, affected with cancer of the breast.My condition is really deteriorating and is quite obvious that I may not live more than 2 weeks,because the cancer stage has gotten its 3rd stage. After my Doc Notice ,i have decided to divide part of my fortune,by contributing to the Charities & Motherless. I am willing to donate the sum of £10,500,000.00 to the poor through you.Can you help me? contact me on my email
My dear i want you to know that after praying and praying the lord took me through this passage(Then shall the King say unto them on HIS right hand, Come, ye blessed of my FATHER, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a STRANGER, and you took me in: Then shall the righteous answer HIM, saying. LORD, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? Or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? Or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Insomuch as ye done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.) - Matthew 25:34-40
My dear i want you to know that i have been praying and praying because its not easy for me to entrust a total stranger to all i have got on earth but my dear i want you to know that spirit of the lord led me to you and i know you have a place in heaven i was praying when the voice came telling me that what shall it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul and that's what the lord said to me ,and when i was sleeping the lord said that should donate al i have to the poor and needy around the world apart from my country through a total stranger and i was asking in my dream that how do i get this stranger he said he was going to send me a comforter a true christian, that when i see the person i will know. My dear i want you to know that you are the right person to carry out my last . My dear all i need from you is your constant prayer that the lord should keep me alive until these mission gets accomplished . MY dear beloved i will like to know if i can trust you on the accomplishment of my last wish because this pain is too much and i feel like dieing right now but the lord knows why i am going through all this
I have the sum of 10.5 million pounds in Barclays bank Northern Ireland which i deposited there in the bank after the death of my late husband , i want you to help me distribute the money to motherless babies and also to the poor and needy around you and churches in my name .
All my life i have been an obedient servant of the lord i tried my best to obey his commandments why me my dear i feel like crying right now but my dear he knows best he owns my life and he can do anything with it . I await your urgent response in regards to you helping me accomplish my last wish .
With Love
Mrs. Marida Thorpe.

Hi Marida,
I hope this email will find you before you pass away.
It is really sad to hear you are dying...
The good thing is that you will be closer to Jesus.
Have you spent your life in Truth and Kindness? I heard the judgment day is tricky.
What would you like me to help you with?
I will be happy to receive the money! I have an idea of investment.
Kind regards,

My Dearest Beloved Helene,

I am writing you this mail from my heart and i want you to know that before i contacted you, i prayed and fasted to God almighty for him to lead me to the rightful person that will help me fulfill my last wishes and i believe he has directed you to Me so you CAN Help Me.

More so, have it in Mind That i am alone here at the heartland medical Wood Ford Hospital United Kingdom and ever since i was Brought back from Africa, every body That Claimed to be my Well wishers has departed from me when they all heard the cancer has affected my whole body and my late husband relatives also denied me simply because i was not able to bear any child for my late husband, that why i am finding it hard to accomplish my mission here Why on Earth and i am going through Pains, hope you wont be for my Trust in VAIN.
I want you to Claim my Use it to Help Fund and the Churches of God and the less privileged, I am doing this Because the Doctor Told Me That I Would not Live for Long after my surgery, so I decided to Use this Fund to Help the Poor through you and your Family.
The Manager of the Bank HAS mailed Me for a Long time I SHOULD That Which I look for a relation Trust with my hearth to claim this fund before the Government claim it as unclaimed fund.I do not have anybody & this fund is in fixed deposit , I do not want the government to claim this fund that is why I want to use this to. Help the less privileged
Bank Below is the contact information in Which you Will Need in Contacting the BARCLAY'S PERSONAL BANK
NAME: Barclay's Bank
ACCOUNTANT NAME:
CONTACT EMAIL:
For Clear your confirmation, I have enclosed here in a scanned copy of my picture in the hospital where I was lying down with the doctor beside me. The purpose of my enclosing the picture was to enable you forward it across to Bank where the Fund is Deposited. THEY Will Tell you What I want you to do Next & Me to Give an Update on What THEY Told you to do.
I want you to contact my Documents in the Case Lawyer Needs Bank as a proof to show That you are my Next of Kin, here is the contact of my Lawyer:
NAME: ANTHONY WILKINSON
E-MAIL:
The Documents Will Help you out in getting the funds from the Bank Immediately, i am going on surgery Need you by tomorrow so i happen to make THESE Quickly.
Lastly, Below is my Full details i Would Account you like to forward to the Bank make Them Them you know i have instructed my funds to Claim & let Them know you are Giving Them the Verification for details.
Depositor's Name: Mrs.Marida Thorpe
Batch Number: 66,840,090,040
Deposited Year: 2009
Secret Question: What for?
Answer: Charity
Security: 10.5 Million Pounds
Trust and Believe in Hope my VAIN Because you wont be in it to Royal Pains Me and i hopefully reach if i Believe Survive my surgery, i Would Come over to your Country to See your humble Work for the lord.Please Keep Praying for Me and Keep Me posted on any information you get from the Bank.
Love and peace of the Lord be with you, now and forever.Please kindly to Send a Picture of Me Yours so i CAN frame and place it up by my Side House During my surgery and your address / Telephone number Which i Will Use in Locating you after my surgery, Hoping to Survive.
Love you
I am trusting you Counting on you &
Mrs.Marida Thorpe.

[img]Image[/img]

Marida, I can't see your picture, can you resend?
Love you too x.

-I think I could come and visit you at the hospital... Would you like that?
I do not live far from there!
What floor are you at?
Regards,

Here is my picture my dear, i am going on surgery tomorrow, i have informed my lawyer about you he is waiting to give you instructions on how my funds would be transferred to your name.hope to hear from you once you contact him.
Mrs. Marida.
[img]Image[/img]

Would you like me to come and visit you?

Dear, i would be glad if you come and visit but i want you to be here after my surgery, i want you to keep praying for me, because am not in good condition.
am counting on you, let me know once you contact my lawyer.

Dear Marida,
I have to admit, Seeing how you look on the picture, I am surprised you find the energy to write! Do you use an smartphone or are you behind a computer?
Also, When do you think you will die (more or less)?
I hope you feel better soon,

Marida,
Are you still alive?
PLEASE ANSWER, I am so worried!!!

Dear beloved one Helene,
Am in the surgery ward, am just waiting to undergo my surgery, i need you to keep praying for me, i am using a hospital computer attached to my sickbed to message you, please i want you to contact my Attorney and bank so they can give you instructions on how my funds can be transferred in your name, i am counting on you ok, please follow their instruction, any outcome of my surgery my Attorney will inform you, i hope to hear from you before i go in
With Love.
Mrs. Marida.

Hello Marida,
It's so great to hear from you! I will pray or you to not die today...I will be waiting for your attorney'email.
Psalm 115:17 "The dead do not praise the Lord, nor do any who go down into silence, always pray Dog for its Love, Fetch happiness and Bark at the right tree"

Marida, are you alive?Marida?

Dear beloved Helene, how are you doing, am waiting for my surgery today, please do not forget to do your best to get my funds out from the bank and try and get the documents needed from the lawyer, let me know how everything is going.

Marida, how was your surgery?

Still not started yet, the doctor says i need to take some rest to be strong to undergo my surgery

Hello Marida,How was your surgery?

Marida, OH MY GOD!! are you dead???

Here comes her ACCOUNTANT from Barclays Bank... Abdul !

Abdul Rasheed
BARCLAYS BANK PLC
1 CHURCHILL PLACE,LONDON,E145HP
Letter from The Account Department.
My name is Mr.Abdul Rasheed, I have been informed by Mrs.Marida Thorpe about you that you are her beneficiary in respect of claiming her funds,We have also confirmed the account details which you provided for the release of Mrs.Marida Thorpe Funds (10.5 Million Pounds) to you as her Next of Kin, Below is the Attached file of our Application form, Kindly go through it and fill it up and re-send to confirm your bank account for the wire of funds to your respective bank account anywhere in the world , you can also send the information below if you are unable to full up the form:
1. BANK NAME
2. BANK ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER
3. BANK HOLDERS NAME
4. HOME ADDRESS & TELEPHONE NUMBER
5. A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER LICENSE OR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
6. BANK ACCOUNT
7. ROUTE NUMBER
8. (SWIFT CODE)
9. SSN
However we are here at your service any time any day to give you instructions on what to do and we are sure that you are capable of handling these transaction and you are advise to put your time and effort to see the success of it. Also be informed that you provide the copies of the document backing up her funds in our bank and it should be in your name as the rightful beneficiary of Mrs.Marida Thorpe the names of the document needed is stated below:
1. AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIM
2. CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP
3. PROOF OF OWNERSHIP
These are the names of the document, you need these document to prevent any delay or disturbance of the funds while transferring and those document will stand as a proof that you are the Legal beneficiary of the said £10.5 Million pounds in Our bank. The Document has to be signed by the Legal Adviser/Attorney in charge of the document.
We shall await your response.
Good Day.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.
Barclays Bank Accountant

Me
Hello dear,Is Marida Thorpe ok?Is she still alive? God she was so lively and happy, we used to go to the sea side a lot, she would always annoy me to have ice cream, I hope she is ok...
Can I please have the Money gram option ?
Kind regards,

Compliment Helene, You will need to pay for the Application form which is US$950, i can send you the information to make payment via Money Gram .

Still looking forward to your reply.

Hello, Can you not give me a bank account detail? I do not trust Money gram

I trust Money Gram and Western Union, and it is a fast delivery service, so get back to me, I heard that Mrs. Marida Thorpe ppassed away, her lawyer informed me yesterday, It was a shock. That is why i have contacted you to get these transaction completed in time because the government are trying to divert the funds so you need to act in time, get back to me so i can send you the details to send the money to the account department, i await your reply.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.
Barclays Bank PLC.

Marida passed away?? Oh my God i am so sad... Why why why? this always happens to good people? I prefer sending to a bank account. can t you just send me one?

Our bank cannot provide an account just for this little amount, You can send the money through Money Gram okay unless you are just joking with this transaction and with my time So you have to be serious if you are follow instructions or joking with time.

Why would you assume its joking just because i ask for a different way of paying? Maybe you are joking... Any other option than that? I would do it in no time with a bank account! How about you give me your personal bank details and i send it to you?

Abdul Rasheed
Helene,
That is the only way i want the payment to go because it is a little amount cannot use our bank or any personal account, but after this transaction have been completed if you want to pay 5% of the total funds we can provide you with an account.
Just go to a Money Gram outlet and make the payment, it is not difficult, You are doing this for Late Mrs. Marida Thorpe not for me nor the bank so there is no familiarity. So just make the payment via Money Gram or Wester Union i would appreciate so we can move forward
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

Abdul, as much as i love Marida, I have to admit, I will only do it by bank

Which country are you from?

UK

Just try and go to a post office to send the money via Money Gram, I would had provided you with an account but our workers are busy and the bank would be closed any moment, just try and get the cash and go to the Western Union or Money Gram to sort this out.
I would appreciate.

Here is the information:

RECEIVERS NAME:
ADDRESS: COTONOU,BENIN
CITY: COTONOU
ZIP CODE: 00229
This is the information to send the money to the Branch account department.
I would appreciate you send it in time before closing hour of banks, May Mrs. Marida Thorpe soul rest in peace.
Regards,
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

I will send it only by bank transfer, unless you take a photographic evidence of yourself with your name or something handwritten on it so I know if something happens at least i have proof.
Sorry if this is upsetting to you, I heard so many bad things people do on internet, you can never be too careful nowadays
Thank you.

You are mad, what do you take me for, i am only trying to help you retrieve Late Mrs. Marida funds to your name, i know you are a scam using people identity, i will file a report.

That is not professional to talk to customers that way!
Yes, sometimes people find me mad. No i am not a scammer!!
You do not take this seriously... can you take me seriously please?

I will take you seriously when you start following instructions legally , I will take you seriously when you make the payment Via Money Gram or Western Union as instructed for time not wasting, then we can work together in one train.

Abdul,What train do we have to take? I m not sure I understand... if I have to catch the train, will you reimburse me?
I am taking you seriously Abdul !

Helene, It is no problem , if you take me serious you wont put me on much stress getting the money sent and we would have moved ahead, it is the only way i can get the 950 GBP via Money Gram or Western Union, i cannot get you an account for that amount, i believe there is a problem why you do not want to use Western Union or Money Gram, it is a fastest way to get such amount sent, so why not do it and let us avoid insult.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Abdul Rasheed.

Still looking forward to your reply.

Hello, I really would like to do it via bank transfer, can you give me the bank details please?
Many thanks

Helene,Forget it, i do not think you are trust worthy on this transaction, i will inform the Board members to drop your files and allow the government to take advantage of it.
Thank you.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

mr Abdul! How dare you? I thought you and I had something good going on!

Send me your telephone number and home address if we have anything going on, and if you really a good person you wont disobey instructions, i told you send payment via Western Union or Money Gram but you kept on saying the same thing, so the best way is for the government to take it and we stop wasting our time okay because i have some other things to do.

Dear Abdul,
I completely agree and I shall obey. I would never waste your time because I know you have many things to do.I will go To Western Union.

Compliment Helene,
And please do not deceive yourself, because God hate decietful people they cannot stand in his present, i want you to use Money Gram with the details of our sectary below:
RECEIVERS NAME:
ADDRESS: COTONOU, BENIN
I shall await your response, and send me your telephone number so conversate with you on phone, kindly make this in a haste to prevent the government from acting wrongly because of our time wasted.
I await your response with information of payment once done.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

I said I wanted Western Union! Money gram is way too far from where I live...

Okay Helene, no problem you can use Western Union

Thank you, I knew you and me had a great vibe together Wink I can tell you are such a kind and good-hearted person...
God bless you.
So what do I have to bring to Western Union? should you not give me a letter of acknowledgment?
Regards

I have given you the information you need, below and please do not turn this as a topic okay unless i will be very angry, send me your telephone number and i will call you to explain.
RECEIVERS NAME:
Go to the Western Union with this information and fill it in the form and go with the cash 950 Pounds and tell them you want to send the money after filling the form okay. Do not behave like an illiterate and getting tired of you already.
Go to the Western Union now, or send me your telephone number.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

Wow! that is so rude!

I was going to go to western union but then I thought I would need an apology from you first

Because you are asking me question that you not suppose to ask me, How can you ask me for Acknowledgement letter, that sound like not normal, but dont worry just follow instructions and we wont have any disagreement if you agree with what am saying, so just hurry to the Western Union and send the money , send me your telephone number that i can reach you on if you are real.

Do you think I am a computer? of course I'm real! I should ask you these questions, You never know these days.
I am going to W.U when you apologise!

Okay Helene you not a computer okay and stop acting like one, just go and get things done, send me your telephone number okay so i can reach you on phone, you can go to the Western Union and get things done, you can reply me when you get back.

Why is it taking you so long to send the money, i have been waiitng, kindly get back to me with the confirmation receipt via email attachment or send me the details below as confirmation of payment sent.
SENDERS FULL NAME
SENDERS ADDRESS
MTCN
AMOUNT SENT
I Await your response.
Mr. Abdul.

Are you reliable at all, what is the latest story, am waiting to hear it.

Hello Abdul,
How are you today?
I hope you slept well because you have a great day in front of you!
God Bless!

Yes i am fine and will always do, I hope you are fine, and i am sure you need more prayers to be fine and normal. What about the payment since yesterday and you did not even write back since yesterday it is not normal enough.

What do you mean i am not normal ? Do you mean "special" in a good way?it's funny you say that coz everyone says i'm special! Do you think I am talented Abdul?
Do you know what, I really like you and enjoy talking to you... what is your hobby? (The money will be transfer at 12pm today)

I will see what hapen till 12Pm

What is your hobby?

Send me your telephone number.

Can I have YOUR phone number?

It is almost 12pm i will wait your new story, but just have it in mind that the government might divert the funds anytime from now if you continue this way.

What way? I told you I will give the funds at 12pm

So let us wait till then, we keep our finger crossed.

Why fingers crossed? do you not trust me? by the way, you can AT LEAST answer my question! What is your favourite hobby?

You will know once i get your full trust by 12 Pm. till then,just an hour from now.

I mean, you should tell me now otherwise I will think you are not trustworthy!

Abdul, is it so hard to say that you like something? why? is your life difficult?

I think your life is difficult okay mine is very easy and simple because i am a happy man, So i do not care if you trust me or not, we are talking about business, so if you are not a computer and you want me to trust you for not wasting my time, it is just few minutes to 12pm so decide.

I am on my way to the bank...

Okay, Go to the Western Union and make payment with the details below again:
RECEIVERS NAME:
I shall await your response with confirmation of payment.
We shall build trust after then.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.

Ok, how much again?

I am doing it!

[img]Image
[/img]
So what is your favourite hobby?

950 Pounds

Helene,
-Once you send it kindly send me the confirmation receipt.
Looking forward to your reply.
Mr. Abdul Rasheed.
Abdul Rasheed

-Helene, I am still expecting i can trust you, i am waiting for the confirmation of payment.

Ok, i don t have a scanner so the MTCN number is 399-614-0750

Abdul Rasheed
Send me this information below as confirmation of payment, but you can take a picture and send the receipt.
SENDERS FULL NAME:
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MTCN:
AMOUNT SENT:
COUNTRY SENT FROM:

Who can be trusted in this world, the MTCN is not good, why are you behaving that way, dont you know that you are deceiving yourself.

SENDERS FULL NAME: Alanna Helen Fera
SENDERS ADDRESS:
MTCN: 399 614 0750

what about your address and amount sent and country sent from.
I have checked the MTCN 399 614 0750 and it is not good, so what is going on why are you behaving this way. you need to call the Western Union office if you indeed sent the money.

Ok,I am looking into it now...What is your favourite hobby?
To tell the truth, I put a wrong number in the MTCN number i gave you. Because I want to know your favourite hobby first. TELL ME WHAT YOUR FAVOURITE HOBBY IS and I will give you the right number! Do as I say or I will not give it to you...

You can answer, at least for the late Marida, I remmber when she said "nd the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Insomuch as ye done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.) - Matthew 25:34-40

You are very Funny Alanna, I am not begging you for money i am just helping you out , but i think you need a relationship, i think you love right, Okay my Hobby is Working, Praying and Singing. I hope you are better now, so send me the full information so i can finish your job

one more question: Do you have any pet? Why yes or no...You are right, I do need a relationship! Are you available?

I do not have a pet because am always working and i do not have time to take care of them, i will close our conversation today if i find out that you are decieving me, i am waiting for the receipt of the payment, why are you lying to me what is your gain, i now see why you told me you do not have a scanner because you lied, why, and you gave me a wrong MTCN number, that is a fake life .

Ok,my last question,who s your favourite singer & why?
Is it so hard for you to answer? it takes 2 seconds

Drake

WHY ???
oK, BECAUSE YOU FAILED AT ANSWERING THE PREVIOUS question properly, this is a last one:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COOKING? (i mean which dish)And why

Abdul, you need to understand I cannot proceed if you do not cooperate with my instructions

you are a fool my conversation ends with you today, you can keep making jess of yourself. favourite food, snake

Snake?????? Oh my god, can you actually eat those? ahhhhhhh Abdul, I'm not sure I am going to accept when you ask me to go on a date

Alanna Helen Fera
309 Jerdey Meadow England
MTCN: 399 614 0650
950£
UK

Where is the receipt of the Payment, stop deceiving yourself if you know you sent money and you still keep it , is that your own food.

let me find it, What do you mean is that my own food? No, I do not eat snakes and I would prefer you take me to a Chinese actually...

The MTCN is still not correct , you need to check if you really sent the money, send me the receipt

Abdul, I am so sorry, I made a terrible mistake... I actually went to Moneygram !!!!!!

just send me the receipt thats all, you are very funny.

-Thank you but I do not mean to be funny you know! ok let me find it 1 sec

-Abdul, I will have to do it again, can you please give all the info for money gram? I promise i will be more careful this time

-Abdul, are you there?

Yes am here, Here is the information again :
RECEIVERS NAME:

Thank you Abdul, can you provide me with a bank account detail so I can transfer INSTANTLY to your account?
Many thanks

i HAVE TOLD YOU THAT TODAY MIGHT BE THE END I WILL CONVERSATE WITH YOU,I HATE DECEIVERS AND LIARS, WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT BANK ACCOUNTS AND YOU TAKING ME BACK AGAIN, YOU ASKED ME FOR INFORMATION NOW I SENT IT TO YOU AND YOU ASKING ME RUBBISH, JUST TAKE A LOOK SINCE 12PM TILL NOW, YOU ARE VERY FUNNY.

ABDUL no need to scream, it would be quicker, that s all!
so?

MONEY GRAM IS MORE QUICKER SO IT IS YOUR DECISION, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF THINKING YOU WASTING MY TIME PLEASE BE MY GUEST, YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE ME SEE YOU AS A FOOL OR A HELPER.

what do you mean "deceiving yourself?"

oh wait, i found this:
"There are many ways you can deceive yourself and believe what you’re doing is right. Many Christians deceive themselves by thinking they can’t stop a certain sin, but truly just don’t want to stop a certain sin. Many people deceive themselves by believing something bad is good. They go out of their way to find a false teacher who will justify their sins when the Bible and their conscience says no

Before I truly gave my life to Christ, I deceived myself into thinking that a tattoo is not a sin and I got a tattoo."

MONEY GRAM IS MORE QUICKER SO IT IS YOUR DECISION, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF THINKING YOU WASTING MY TIME PLEASE BE MY GUEST, YOU HAVE TIME TO MAKE ME SEE YOU AS A FOOL OR A HELPER.

Subject: Re: BARCLAYS BANK PLC
ABDUL no need to scream,it would be quicker, that s all
!

i HAVE TOLD YOU THAT TODAY MIGHT BE THE END I WILL CONVERSATE WITH YOU,I HATE DECEIVERS AND LIARS, WE HAVE TALKED ABOUT BANK ACCOUNTS AND YOU TAKING ME BACK AGAIN, YOU ASKED ME FOR INFORMATION NOW I SENT IT TO YOU AND YOU ASKING ME RUBBISH, JUST TAKE A LOOK SINCE 12PM TILL NOW, YOU ARE VERY FUNNY.

Thank you Abdul, can you provide me with a bank account detail so I can transfer INSTANTLY to your account?
Many thanks,

Yes am here, Here is the information again :
RECEIVERS NAME:

Abdul, are you there?Abdul, I will have to do it again, can you please give all the info for money gram? I promise i will be more careful this time

just send me the receipt thats all, you are very funny

Helene,
I am still expecting i can trust you, i am waiting for the confirmation of payment.

send me your photo, I am curious what you look like

I WILL ANSWER ANY MORE OF YOUR QUESTION ONCE I GET THE PAYMENT WITHOUT THAT, SORRY I HAVE SUPPORTED YOUR FOOLISHNESS ENOUGH. YOU SENT ME AN ATTACHMENT OF A MONEY GRAM RECEIPT AND AGAIN YOU ARE TELLING ME ABOUT SENDING YOU A BANK ACCOUNT, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DECEIVING, YOURSELF . AND YOU ARE CHEATING YOURSELF. SO I WANT YOU TO HAVE MORE OF IT ONLY TODAY YOU GOT, UNLESS I SEE THE TRUST IN YOU BY MAKE PAYMENT AND SEND ME THE CONFIRMATION RECEIPT THAT IS FINAL.

again... don t have to scream!!

How old are you Abdul?

your father

My Father???

yes

What about my father Abdul?

You are just a fool, are you still replying, now i am fooling you, you have done your part in fooling yourself, and now its my turn to fool u. Since you did not fulfill your promise on making the payment by 12pm then you are just full of shit. Bastard, you only have today to say all your bullshit

How dare you saying i m a bastard? I thought you knew my Father! technically, if I have a father, I am not a bastard ...
If you are not a bastard and you have a father you wont deceive your father, by sending fake mtcn, and telling me you are at money gram, all that summed out to be a fool, so you fooling yourself, but if you are not a bastard then you will make correction because it is the last day i will talk to you.

Ok Ok Abdul, chill-out, I will go back now, ok?? Just give me the security question and answer. Should we use !) Singer 2)Drake?

ok use that

Look, I am not here to piss you off ok? I have other things to do frankly! how about we start again from a good start...?

Ok thank you, I will use that then! Gosh, You can be so wimpy sometimes! it's tiring ! Were you a single child? because you behave like one! "I want this now!"-type of behaviour. like that Guinness advert says " in Life things are worth waiting for"

How's the weather in Benin? i'M Planning to go there soon, can I stay at your house?

Have you sent the payment, send me the receipt then we can talk about other things if not you are fooling yourself.

Sorry Abdul, I m tired now, I will do it all over again tomorrow, You made me exhausted, it's like talking to 4-year-old all day!
Good night

Hello Abdul, how are you today?

if you have not sent the money dont ever email me again, unless i see the confirmation slip, you have fooled yourself enough

Abdul, my friend, can I call you my friend? you need to have a little faith!

When i receive the payment i will have faith.

Abdul!! Unless you give me your real bank account details I will not proceed!! It isn't safe you know

Sort code is -
Account number is [color=red]-

i will hear another story, send me the confirmation

[/color]

-Is it your personal account my love?

-Is that a Barclay bank ?

-Abdul, you need to answer me as i will probably need the name of the account holder!
Do you want to receive the money or not??

-Abdul???????

-Abdul, you let me down!! why???

Account holder's name - ,

Is that Barclays? Will I pay a fee?

no cashplus

Abdul, if you want me to send the money you need to give me the right name, it says the name is not recognised...

get lost bastard, send me ur phone number if u r real

Would you like to get the money? Because I do, so be polite and get serious

you are a bastard, if you want to make a transfer online you do not need even name, just the account number and sort code, this is how you fooled yourself sending fake western union details, why are you doing yourself, are you enjoying the game you are playing, because the thought of foolishness is a sin

(I DECIDED TO CONTACT ANTHONY THE ATTOURNEY)

Dear Sir,

I am contacting you because Marida has passed, bless her soul, and I am dealing with Abdul Rasheed from Barclays who is a really rude worker.
Can you please help me?
Kind regards,

What do you need?

I need you to give me a bank account detail so I can send the money safely.
Mr Abdul isn't cooperative

Well just do it, you got the information so just make the transfer, and when replying back get a confirmation sent. until then i still see you fooling yourself, until i see that you are trust worthy.

Ok, so just to reconfirm:
Bank details:
Is that right?
Abdul, why would I waste your time? don't you think I want the money too?
I do not want to go to the bank for nothing
Thanks!

Anyway, like DRAKE says " May you be strengthened with all power, according to his glorious might, for all endurance and patience with joy, giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in light."

Sorry i meant the Bible

correct

Do you think Marida is in Heaven Abdul? I do.

go check her there stupid, i have given you an account now, what next stories?

... Abdy, Why are you so rude, I doubt Barclays customer care CEO would appreciate to know that. Anyway, the one who says is the one who is!
Am I pissing you off that much that you lose your calm?
I am going Now!

-Abdy, the bank was closed so I will go tomorrow, I am tired with your behaviour, you will never go to heaven that way!

FOOL

I love you too

THE END...
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor Abdul! Laughing Laughing Laughing
A very funny story!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh those poor, dying, millionaire widoes!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bravo! I love a painful straight bait. Lots of lad pain there. A very good read.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in awe of how long you kept him going. Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic