SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Wanted by the FBI? What ever will I do?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still laughing my ass off at the "American Attorney" comment the lad made. Dumbass slipped up and did not even realize it....
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So this is what the PB got from the lad today...

Quote:
it seems you are ungrateful

That is it.

Time for PB to channel his inner "Roger"

Quote:
Director,

This is all so coufusing. My attorney took yet another weekend off after what I thought was arrangements I paid him to make with your office. Now you seem ignorant of these arrangements, you are asking me to explain arrangements your offece made, and I don;t understand any of this legal stuff which is why I hired the attorney. So exactly how does it seem I am ingratefu? What does the director feel I am ingrateful for?

Phil
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprisingly PB has not heard from the good director...

That did not stop him from reaching out and letting the Director know a few more things

Quote:
Director,

It is a beautiful Sunday Morning. I am not going to let this worry me today. I am not even going to think about this today. I am going to enjoy a beautiful Sunday and we can re address this tomorrow when my attorney is hopefully back in his office and we can get all of this worked out. .I want this resolved ASAP next week.
I am very troubled by your agency making arrangements with my attorney and then reneging on same.
You sir need to get your shit together..
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Jimmy penned a lengthy (for him) lament to Ben.

*WARNING* Word-wall alert!

Quote:
Honestly I have told you to co-operate with me so that we can have this deal without your client knowing about it, but I don’t know if you want your client to know that you are behind this issue. I cannot tell him, but with the way that you are handling the matter I feel that he may start suspecting you.

You had meeting with the client on Thursday, and collected some money from him and never told me, and of which I wrote to you and asked you to update me the way forward, but you never gave me any good answer. I know that you have collected your percent by telling him to put parts of the money in escrow, but why didn’t you let me know?(Why spoil the surprise?) than I asking him again to pay the total amount to the account which I gave to him? You would have told me that you have collected your percentage and I wouldn’t have started asking him to pay the total money, and now the client is confused if you told him the truth or am I the person saying the truth! Of which you are the person he is supposed to fully trust! (If anyone can make sense of this, please seek professional help immediately)

Listen you don’t have to neglect your fellow human because it is very dangerous.

To avoid your clients to suspecting you, call him and tell him to make the payment by tomorrow as we agreed on the percentage, let him send my own percentage to me, without much argument that you thought that you have concluded this matter, that he should not argue with the director, that he should send the money which he is supposed to send to me, and let me close the file and stop disturbing him!
You have to tell him like that.(Yeah, I'll get right on that Rolling Eyes ) You are a lawyer but this one that I am doing may not be very clear to you, we do it and try to be safe, and not after deal the person will be apprehended, okay! you should try a little to understand me so that you will not lose your client or have problem with him.

Listen and let me clarify you so that you will know what to tell your client, you told him that you met with the FBI agency and we agreed on paying part of the fee into escrow and part to the account, and with my reasoning I know it was your percent that you collected, but I never knew he already had given you the money and you never told me! so later he told me what you told him and I tried to cover you, all you need to tell him is for him to forget argument and settle this matter right now by sending the money to the account. that if in any way after the payment that he is disturbed again that you will see to it.(Blah, blah, blah)

you should try to understand my message; I never write you with bad intention, but I am trying to let you know that the way you take it is not the same Phil take it,(You just could not be more wrong) so don't see it as simple thing to him. I have explained to you to know exactly the issue now, so you will know what to tell him so that he will pay this money and this issue will be over if you want.

Ben is in a really good mood but still not taking any crap from little Jimmy.

*Warning* Word-wall alert part deux!

Quote:
I just read your latest screed and, fortunately for you, I''m not upset in the least by your banal blatherings. The reason is simple - I spent time with the three things that make life worth living this past weekend. And, since I'm sure you don't know what they are, I will educate you. You might want to write this down. The things that make life worth living boil down to fine Cuban cigars, fine Napoleon brandy, and a fine-ass wench in trashy lingerie (not, necessaruly, in that order). Man I'm still basking in the glow!

Now to your insane ramblings and accusations. Please understand that I only have your best interests at heart when I tell you that you really need to start using your head for something other than just a place to park your ass. I know it can be frightening and even difficult but I assure you it is worth the effort.

First, as long as you get your cut, it is none of your business what I do or don't collect from my client. As it happens, yes, I simply took my cut of the action under the guise of holding it in "escrow". All you had to do was arrange to receive your payment, which you promptly screwed up. That is on you, not me, as I have no control over your incompetence. What I said or didn't say in my lunch meeting with Phil is immaterial, as far as you collecting your money is concerned. It is also not my fault you could not wait two damn days to get briefed on the details. Again, your screw-up. Not mine.

Second, If you had not been such an asshat in the first place, Phil would never had been "disturbed" and come to me with this matter. I might add here that it has been your continued dusche-baggery that has kept him upset.

Third, You are the one who is compromising your safety by behaving like a lunatic. Again, I suggest you review my previous statement about pulling your head out of your ass, even if it is only temporary.

And forth, If you EVER presume to aadvice me on how to deal with my own client again, it will be the last time you hear from him or me. And you will have lost the goose that keeps on giving. Understand?

Now to our business arrangement. I will not run your scam for you. Period. If you want to do the crime then you need to do the time. My interest in this has always been letting you know how you can maximise your profits with my client. For that, I take a cut of the action and you still get more than you thought possible.(I believe we've already met that metric) That's all there is to it. If you can't handle this simple arrangement or are otherwise unable to tweak your approach to fit the situation, I won't blame you for opting out. Not every body is cut out for making real money, after all.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to try to calm down my client that you made upset.

Then a consoling email to Phil, with little Jimmy CC'd for good measure.

Quote:
I see Mr. Comey had another one of his episodes over the weekend. It seems he forgot to take his medications and had a relapse of some of his more eccentric behavior. You know how tempermental these government types can be, and Mr. James has always been more unstable than most. I am truly sorry you had to get caught up in one of his messes but I assure you that his assistance have contacted me to tell me all has been taken care of.

Of cause, no one knows what the future holds. So, if you receive anymore emails of a disturbing nature from our dear FBI director, simply forward them to me and rest assure that my firm will handle it.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

PB is still a bit confused but is glad he has such a talented attorney looking out for his best interest.

Quote:

This is all so confuse. You know I am not good with this legal stuff and you always look out for me which is why this was troubling over the weekend where you make arrangements with the FBI and the director did not seem to know what was going on. And you know I just want this taken care of. So where are we at with regard to the funds I still need to pay for investigation into fraudsters that stole my identity? Mr Comey is telling me different than he is telling you.

The lad has gone silent at this point and I thought we lost him....gentle poke or two ...

Quote:

I really want to get this cleared up. Why is no one getting back to me on what I need to send to the fbi to fund this investigation and clear my name once and for all?

Quote:
Director

I would like to head to the bank today and get this squared away. What is the delay?

I guess the good director was just busy clearing other's names because he finally got back to me with the same bank account he gave me earlier in the week

Quote:

After the escrow deposit, you are advised to send the remaining balance to this bank account:

Bank Name: Bank of America

Name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Account No: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Routing No: xxxxxx

Swift Code: xxxxxxx

Bank Address: 707 FRANKLIN GATEWAY MARIETTA GA 30067 USA

As we are waiting now to have this matter concluded.

Send the payment receipt scan copy and we will adhere immediately and have your matter resolved without delay.

PB is relieved that all of us are on the same page now and we can get this resolved...but with all the head ache PB has forgotten to ask this very important question....

Quote:
Ok-so we are all on the same page here now? I have been meaning to ask you-why is this payment going to an individual in Atlanta and not to you at the FBI?

Dumbass does not stick to the "plan" and reverts back to his "script"....

Quote:
Attn; Philip,

The payment should be directed to the account because they are to take care to erase, delete your identity that was sent out to all the crimes agencies in America and then the FBI will delete your names from the black list.

But wait a minute, PB's attorney got to the bottom of this mess with the FBI and this money was supposed to be going to "fund the investigation" into those who have stolen my identity and got my name on the "black list"...needless to say PB will once again be confuse and trying to understand....

to be continued
sportbluecanyon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well while PB was consulting with his attorney on how to proceed here he received this communique from the impatient director....

Quote:
Attn; Philip,

what is withholding the payment?

PB has decided to throw a cure ball

Quote:
Director,
so it seems we are NOT on the same page? I thought after my attorney met with you and your assistant it was determined that my name should be removed from the black list because you yourself determined it was not me that committed the crimes but those that stole my identity and that the funds were to pay for the investigation into the fraudsters? Now you are back to telling me that it is to remove my name from the blacklist? I am so confused again. I can't believe now I need to pay for another hour of my attorney's time to figure this out AGAIN.....why are we all not on the same page?

I do not want anymore delays. Director I will go to the bank right now, get a cashiers check, and mail it to YOU at YOUR office. I will leave it up to you and my attorney to figure the rest of this out. I do not understand why he is telling me one thing and you keep telling me another. FIX IT.

Ben this is getting expensive....PLEASE get this fixed.

Phil

I am fairly certain that PBs attorney is going to be none too happy here. Does he stop PB from mailing the cashiers check? Does he now have to reach out to his friend the real director and fix this? Phil does not know...he is not a lawyer....
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is not responding, so Ben ends a friendly poke.

Quote:
Please tell me what part of "your recommendations ... obviously do not work with a man like Phil" is confusing for you? Up until now, I never thought of any scammer as a complete and total mugu.(Mkay, not quite true) You have changed that.

Last chance, fuckwit. Do you want to make money off this old fool or would you rather be a broke-assed duche bag?

ETA: Methinks we have lost this one, jittery as he was from th estart.

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lazy, stupid little Jimmy responded to Ben.

Quote:
Brother,(THAT will not go over well with Ben, should it continue)

I know he will send the money if you want him to, I told him to send
money to the account I gave to him and he said that why not FBI
account, so that is the problem.

I told him that the money should go to the account because they will
take care and delete completely his name from other Government agents
where his identity was sent out to, so he found it faulty that you
told him that everything has been taken care of.

I know we all are looking for money but I know you have many more
than I, if you want to help me as you said at the initial time, please
you will tell him to send the money to me without arguing

Ben is not impressed with little Jimmy's whining blame game.

Quote:
My offer has been the same from the start. If you will follow my instructives on how to best get Phil to pay, then all will be well. But you have consistantly failed to do this and the result has being me cleaning up your messes. Stop trying to blame me for your failures and making more messes. I told Phil that the money was really to pay for the FBI to investigate the real criminals in Nigerian. You would have known this detail if you had being smart enough to ask me before asking for money again. As I said, you are one screw-up away from me pulling the plug on this. One.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Jimmy continues to whine. I'm beginning to seriously question this lad's mental capacity.

Quote:
Is now that you decided to tell me because I have asked you many times way forward but you abused me(Yes, so what's your point?) and said that you never still trusted me.

How would you convince him now for him to send the money to us even if
to send it to Nigeria I can provide account in Nigeria for the money?

Ben, of course, lays down the law, again.

Quote:
You have accused me twice, now, that I have "abused" you. Trust me, I have not. So put on your big girl panties and get to work.

Now let's get some things straight. First, you NEVER asked me about the details surrounding my lunch with Phil, not once, before you launched into your latest barrage of stupidity. I told you that I would fill you in later but you decided to ignore me. Second, I NEVER told Phil to send any thing to Nigeria. Ever. I have now told you what I told him. Now pull your head out of your ass and get on board or you will soon know the true meaning of "abuse".

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Little Jimmy has gone silent. Time for another poke and some actionable intel. Let's just hope the lad doesn't move too late...

Quote:
What am I supposed to do with you? You complain that you fel abused but when I ease off you stop doing anything. What the Hell, man? Are you a guyman or a duche bag? As I understand it, he was in a car accident recently. I don't know all the details because that's your job. I was told by the hospital that he is in stable condition so my office has sent a "Get Well" card and a bottle of brandy. But would it be too much to ask for you to get off your lazy ass? People tend to be more easily manipulated when they are incapacitated. I just hope you have not managed to blow this opportunity, too.

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Super-duper lazy lad wrote:

Quote:
Tell the man to send the money to the account which I gave to him because the investigation is on and I am complaining and telling you that I cannot review FBI strategy to him, that he should send the money.

But Ben doesn't take orders from super-duper-duper lazy lads.

Quote:
What you have asked me to do is YOUR job. You tell him that and I will be happy to back you up as per our agreement.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic