SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

how to handle this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Zamby21
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my limited time I circle back around to this wonderful hobby once and awhile and ran into this as I started communicating with the scammer.

Quote:

Yes... do you accept major type of credit card for payment and what is the
credit card merchant processor you use ........ which areas do you service
too???

I've never been asked about what credit card processor I use. What angle is that?

Thanks

Closed lad accounts x 2
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a product lad. You can get some black piggies out of him if you want. Just make up a fake product and the lad will want to buy them with stolen credit card numbers. He would add a few thousand to the price of the products and ask you to use that money to pay his shipper. When the credit cards get charged back, the merchant is out the money sent to the shipper.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a product lad bait, if you'd like to see how that goes: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=266567 . Product lads are often mass-baited, so you may want to post the initial script (including the subject line as well as the From header) so that other baiters can bait him.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic