SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER , IF YOU HAVE SISTER MAKE YOU GIVE ME MAKE I FUCK AM FOR YOU , OR YOUR WIFE STUPID MAN LIKE YOU , SINCE YOU WANT TO RENAME POOR GO AHEAD AND RENAME POOR ,

Quote:
YOU ARE A DEAD MAN ARE LIFE SO I DONT NEED TO TALK YOU, , GUY MAKE I TELL YOU , JUST WORK MAKE YOU TAKE ME, OR YOU GO JUST RENAME POOR FOR YOUR LIFE , I AM TELL YOUR THE TRUTH NOT BUT THE TRUTH, BECAUSE I SEE SAY NA POORVERT THEY WORRY YOU ,I THEY ADVICE YOU AS MY BOTHER IGBO MAN LIKE ME , IF YOU WANT FORMAT I WILL GIVE YOU ,SO THAT YOU CAN TAKE MONEY FORM THE WHITE MEN , NOT BACK MEN ,

[email protected]
Quote:

abi whateva they call you..,You are the most dedicated and foolish person i have ever written to all my life.....,I have made more money than your whole generation has ever made in their life.,Am just 24 And i have used more than 4 cars.,just came back from U.K for the Christmas holiday.,Presently using a Porsche panamera i bought for $50.000.. .,Buying a Bentley pretty soon. You call yourself full GEE and you still de live with your friend for 1room .lol You are an asshole poor *DELETED* boy.,Your father is suffering from Poverty wretched disease called stroke...I had real sex with your smelling mother.,i regretted it.,i sent here out of my room cos her odour wan kill me...,i give her 500 Cedis in ghana currency and she was like she seen Heaven.,Dude make i give you some advice.,You had better go start driving keke napep that 's your destiny than wasting your time,online.You de someplace wearing one boxers everyday and you got nerve to reply me...,God punish you say i no de close to you..,.........,OTU GA GBAWA NNE NENE GHI..,ANUMANU

[email protected]

Quote:
na your generations everything u talk go backfire to only if i know who the fuck you are then ur curses will come to pass on me bt if not then your family will weep over you senseless he goat igbo man wey no get brain before that seven days you shall be declared missing in jesus name

[email protected]

Quote:
Your father wan nor get head na God go punish all your family as your nor get job big full gumu

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender for you and your presents i wish you good luck for your
prayers okay
your god has heard your prayer and so shall be in the name of your god
foolishness human-being go eat mama put and sleep mad man.

[email protected]
Quote:
fork you fool, talks too much fool i screw a nail in your mothers toto because she stinks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,poverty can never be eradicated in your family go fork your dad ass hoe

[email protected]
Quote:

ur mama go die like fow n ur papa go decay inside guta. then u run mad
naked 4 inside market until moto tyres match ur skull.
dem don Jones u
bcoz u lack common sense. idiot. u no de shame say u de fall 4 fellow
guyman scope. olodo like u. no worry I go jack ur account use am run
scam n police go arrest u so dat u go rot in jail. idiot.

[email protected]
Quote:

Who you be and wetin be ur problem? For threaten me i go find you cuz dis town 2 small for you. Find me i dey ekpoma. Emaudo and if i by mistake find u. Ur own don finish. U go tell me weda i chop ur papa or ur mama money. Nor worry i must see u.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you are also a dead man for saying such a thing have we mint before
foolish Igbo boy

[email protected]

Quote:
these are signs of an amateaur, you are retarded and cannot even get one spelling right.
go fuck yourself cos i know your mum is sucking satans dick. did with your small cock inside your sisters asshole.

Quote:
you still got all the spellings wrong..... son you are too dumb. i am sure you have a hearing impairment. lol..... whoever you are, you are just messing with your dads tiny cock. go play with your liver somewhere else cos ama BBQ it and eat it all without any party. i hope you can even understand this message you dumb fuck

Quote:
shut up and start burying your family members right now one after the other starting from your parents to your children both unborn.
stop emailing me else, you are going to be finding yourself in jail.
your life is at stake my dear. do you value it?

[email protected]
Quote:

What are you even saying, don't you know how to write with respect? Now i can see the poverty in you is really making you go crazy.

[email protected]
Quote:
you just be big fool for life!!!
nor let person really use juju for you oo...
you go just die for nothing/
bastard

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU DEY FUCK UP OOOH......WHY U DEY INSULT FELLOW?

YOU DEY CLAIM WEYTI YOU NO BE ABI?

COME LEARN MORE GAME

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Great! Laughing
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Please don't ever you reply to this email, never again

[email protected]
Quote:
You're the most stupid person have met.
go get a life bro..

[email protected]
Quote:
Mumu.. money weey I pick today Na your papa get am??

Quote:
Big fool.. u too da jobless oo u just enter Internet da bomb people email with curse wey dem don take swear For you already..!!

[email protected]
Quote:
EWu u must be mad this shows u lack of mentality in the game get lost
fool at forty.

Quote:
Mr. Man you have chance but i can't waste mine with you talking shit
so get lost we are not in the same category.

[email protected]
Quote:
you think you can get all the money in world .why are you carrying an elephant and still searching to take away ants from the insect. you are eaten on your table dont you have dogs that eat from the crumbs that fall from your table or do you after eating on the table goes to the ground to eat? if not pls allow me and help me get money from this site so i can help myself and also my mother that has no one to help her she is looking on me and i dont want to let her down pls teach me dix work and i will for ever thank you and be grateful to u.And God will bless you more pls my life depends on it pls

[email protected]
Quote:
Your fada na go die....Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
You are bastard a son of a bitch idiot,you can not even speak and write good English and your prepositional usage is all fucked up. you are a loser and a dead junk go to hell and burn to ashes. Mother fucking ass hole useless igbo bastard losers

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur jst a piece of shit..never write me dumbassmothefuck

[email protected]
Quote:
so you don't know me and your saying all this guy man i don't even think i have any business with you my guy make sure you know me well i hear you mention alusi okija ok i have to introduce my self for you am for okija am my own mama from izuogu now am from here take a look of this chinedu tell you friend that am not afraid of anything under this earth is what he did to me make me go and belog to human spices i am a killer

shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(1)[email protected]:

Quote:
I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

(2)[email protected]:

Quote:
Listen very attentively. i cant understand why we are going through all these protocals.If really you send the money for the documents, send me the control number period
I think i am through with you.

Barristers Solicitors
Notary Public
Accredited International Financial Transaction
Representative Av. Houphet, Lot 706, Street 26, Cocody, Abidjan 15 15 BP1045

Shocked Shocked

Dear Big Joker Gregory Fool,
I know that you are afried to reply my E-mail back, simple because you really know that you are a BIG FOOLISH joker called your self a doctor of fool of nothing idiot.Just because of Mrs nona that's why i bring out my time to communicate with fool like you.Big Joker.

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20

Last edited by shili12 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
shili12
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing
(1)[email protected]:

Quote:
Why are you not confortable with my pic? do you really know me in person? do you think that am like idiot people that can mess up with another image, now send your own picture immediately let me see the type of person am dealing with.who is asking you money by the way, my monthly salary is enough to me Laughing OK. just pray this old woman come out from COMMA i will tell her that know need of puting her mind in you because you are just an ordinary JOKER.

Dear Big Joker Gregory Fool,

I have told the bank to stop all the bank process with your account, I am no longer comfortable with you therefore stay away and do not bother to reply back,

Closed lad accounts x20
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

you dey crazy na your papa get lagos ,if i catch you i go kill you...................your own yahoo boy no get money you no know how to type good english you better go back to school or go there hustle for street and sell gala on main road ...........i knows sa you be poor man and you no get common brain you never go american in your life,better come dey do my driver i go dey pay you 20k every month come fast so you can feed your mumu family fuck your mama up ........ode boy very poor english you go suffer till the end of your life ...............dont message me again except if you can come they do my driver mumu boy na me kill your useless papa and mother

[email protected]
Quote:

Too hell with your Generations present ones and the upcoming once too

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA ONYEALA NNA YA GI UKWU SI VILLAGE RUO ABUJA KA I BU ISI EMEBI GO GI MAKA NA EGO NA AGBARA GI OSO IF SAY YOU KNOW ME YOU NO DEY TALK SHIT USELESS FOOL HOPE YOU CAN SEE YOUR MOTHER PUSSY OTU NNE GI DIKA GUTTER MAIN MARKET ONITSHA

[email protected]
Quote:

Na shogbono n amadioha go fuck all ur faggot family. You and your family all belong to the dickhead community.

[email protected] responds to every insult I send him
Quote:

Go look for a better job my dear

Quote:
I know what is good for you ok ? give me 3 hours if i no fuck you up sha na that house you stil da stay no problem

Quote:

Your mama go die today

Quote:
If e better for you no go go look other ok till i come your place later you go die like goat mumu

Quote:
Na today you go stop all the things you so day do for this land na God catch you today mumu

Quote:
HAHAHAHA i KONOW YOU NO BE TODAY YOUR ONLY MAMA SELF NO FIT HELP YOU FOR THIS ONE JUST HOLD MAKE I COMEOUT LATER YOU GO DID YOU THINK SAY YOU SABI NA TODAY YOU GO KNOW THE OTHER SIDE OF ME!!

Quote:
iF YOU KNOW MY LEVEL YOU GO BOWDOWN FOR ME YOU NO EVEN KNOW ME OR MY KNID OF WORK LOL FOR YOU I GO FINISH YOU TODAY

Quote:
THAT YOUR SMALL IPHONE INA EM DA SHAK YOU ABI NO WORRY WAIT FOR YOUR DEATH TODAY

Quote:
RYDAY I DA COLLECT MTCN YOU HEAR WAIT YOU GO SEE FREE ONE COLLECT TODAY YOU THINK AM THOSE SMALL SMALL BOYS WEN NO SABE ANYTHING FOR LAPTOP LOOK WELL AND YOU GO OLD 1$ YOU NO GO SEE HAHAHHAHA I LAUGH YOU MUMU THAT YOUR IPHONE I GO BREAK AM TODAY!!

Quote:
If you know my work you no go da talk to me any how idot like you mumu piken where you go when i fine you reach house mumu you don run go hide tunder go fire you bastard son na me go kill you with my hand

Quote:

My guy how market hope you bam mumu your eyes go blind today no run for house like yesterday ohhh idot olofofo na God catch you just wait for your death today

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
How e be you now sha you still da look ? LOL MUMU you go die this year ohunnne gi IPU MAGI

Quote:
Ise PAGI goat you go see if you see mtcn for your life ahain na that da you go use the money take dig your grave

Quote:
You wen just come lagos make you see life, Since you no value your self i will take the life from you because you are a goat

Quote:
you no know your self sham on you and your family bastard pikin i have block all you cc camera idot

Quote:
Go da look you mama toto and your sister toto da check weda and person da fuck them pay them goat if you ever see my work againm na that day you go blind

[email protected]
Quote:
you just dey insult person for no reason,i don,t even understand you, find out may na another person you dey refare to if you want my number for asia i go send am to you so that you go know me well okay. learn to respect people don,t accuse people wrongly .

Quote:
you lucky say i no sabi you, mr emeka my name na chisom, if you be lagos man i for mention some names make you find out my character or even abuja, though i no bi big boy ooo. you reduce your status by insulting people wrongly. i don,t pursue money with red eye. hope you understand. if i do you bad make your curse work but if not you will get your curse this 2017. i will put you in prayer for accusing me wrongly.

Quote:

you are a stupid man, ask of henry ikoh in festac na my brother he is now the commissioner for industry in Abia state, you are an old fool , as you accuse me wrongly you go get your reward 2017, no worry poverty go fight you . useless man you just dey insult people, you get luck say i no dey nija i for look for you make i know your worth. fooooool. send your number, iresponsible man, you dey fear God abi.

[email protected]
Quote:

you no just get sense,you know who you dey talk too,nwa igbo like you,your brother wey dey hustle,idiot i go play you badly if you do any how,go ask of ikuku amano onya before you dey talk any how,bastard son of a bitch,go ask your mama the last time i fuck her pussy so nice dey smell but she beg me to help her out,na your head i go give idemili river,na when you go know say i come from awo idemili,who give you chief instead of theif,who datch monkey banana indiot na your girl friend i go soon collect

[email protected]
Quote:

lol bro. what is my name. you are fool i have ever seen in this life. you behave like woman. who know how you will stay with your wife, your character is very bad because you can`t stay with your wife. i see you as a fool from today. if i know you in person i will axe men to kill you. what is my really name and have it in mind am from okija. you said you are chief innocent emeka, i will send your name to them now and when ever you see your self at market know that your name is there.mumu mugu from fool village

[email protected]
Quote:

back to sender in Jesus name i don't no you and you don't no me you don't even no where i am not to talk of i correct your client no body get mugu online na God dey give money because no matter how long you stay online without God nothing, Go any where you wish to go and do what i don't no you and you don't mo me there is only one man i fear that is almighty God without him i fear no dump ass like you mind you i don't even come on this email for long who is this your client that you are crying for? Nigerian they say a hungry man is an angry man ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' May God forgive you

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I DON LANDOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER GOAT

MAY UR BINGO SHIT IN UR MOTHER TIN Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
I LAUGH AT YOUR STUPIDITY. LOOK AT POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK. YOU CAN'T
SPELL, YOU CAN WRITE GOOD SENTENCE...JUST COMMITTING BLUNDER. INDEED
YOU ARE A MALLAM.

OGA OF OGAS MY FOOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you mother

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you guy, you can't do anything

[email protected]
Quote:
Your mother your father your uncle your family all go to hell and you and your family will suffer for ever and ever amen

[email protected]
Quote:
I DID INTERCONNECT A FOOL LIKE YOU POORER ,SOME GUYS ARE THEY BLOWING $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

AND YOUR FATHER'S CURSE AND YOUR MOTHER 'S ABOMINATION ONLY LEAD YOU TO REPLY YOUR FELLOW HUSTLER ??

AT LIST WITH THIS MOMENT YOU YOU WILL LEARN TO WRITE ONLY TO CLIENTS AND NOT SAVES SUCH STUPIDITY CRAFT ON PAD, IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAD HER PASSWORD WHICH SHE MIGHTY MIGHTY CHANGE TODAY OR NEXT,

[email protected]
Quote:
Go help your families

[email protected]
Quote:
you will die this year ;

[email protected]
Quote:
Go and fuck your mother, idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
when u go to ur mama tell her all this things u said now, and I understand that you bastard including you generation, take note of that idiot of no generation??????????????????????????????????????

[email protected]
Quote:
UR STUPID MOTHER IS BIGGEST FULL AND YOU HAVE TO SEND YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR SISTER TO ME SO THAT I WILL FUCK THEM. U AS A STUPID GUY MAN THAT USING UNION BANK OF ENGLAND @GMAIL.COM ARE YOU FROM ENGLAND FULL BOKOHARAM KIDNAPPERS LIKE YOU CAN YOU GO TO ABROAD IN YOUR LIFE, MUGU YOU MUST PAY MONEY ONE DAY YOU WILL SEE, IF TRUMP CASH YOU YOU WILL SEE YOUR SELF. THANKS GO TO HELL BASTED

[email protected]
Quote:
Onye ara ngi n' ezi n'ulogi wuo ara there mama gi wu ezi ohia

[email protected]
Quote:
NIGERIA SCAMM I AM NOT MUGU IDIOT THIS I WHAT YOU USE TO KILL YOUR FATHER YOU THINK I DON,T KNOW YOU FUCK YOU MOTHER

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY YOU RETARDAD IDIOT
THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL WRITE ME YOU NIGERIA FRAUD.
IF YOU DARE WRITE ME AGAIN YOU WILL DIE.

[email protected]
Quote:
my man,,n format be this,,no guy your fellow guy man because,this if u guy me,,ths ur format go back fir you well well,,action na blood,d second one na water

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT?

[email protected]
Quote:
MY DEAR WHAT HAPPENED

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHHHAHHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH..I WISH U KNOW WHOM U ER DEALING ....THEN U WILL NOT TALK ABOUT SPIRITUALITY WITH ME ..BECAUSE IF I TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY EVERYTHING YOU JUST DECREE WILL HAPPEN TO YOU WITH MY SNAP OF FINGERS....SO BE CAREFUL WHAT U SAY NEXT TIME U WRITE.......HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHHA...

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT KIND OF TRASH IS THIS?TELL ME WHAT REALLY HAPPEN BECAUSE I DON'T QUIT UNDERSTAND YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Your name is dirty so you will be smelling to your love ones when you pass, so is not better you die after reading this good news for you, or you live and smell to your love ones like as shirt/pig, you mother fuck!!!!?????er zombi your oracle will shop your entire generation then end with your head since you can not live in the world forever

[email protected]
Quote:
U are a fool, na new fm bi this?

[email protected]
Quote:
IS ALL YOUR FAMILIES WILL NEVER EVER HAVE REST IDIOT!

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahahahahahahaha, fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccck you tooo

[email protected]
Quote:
same to you
BACK TO THE SENDER IN THE NAME OF JESUS AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
U ARE A FOOL, MAY THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE CONSUME YOU!

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ARE CRYING ALL THE TIME, I JUST RELEASE IT A HELL WAITING FOR YOU SO GO ON

[email protected]
Quote:
do you think that you know your father you should ask your mother who is the monkey that pregnant her if she will tell you the truth you will know that you are a son of monkey.

[email protected]
https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=305893

Quote:
WHAT THEY FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR LIFE?NAH WAITING UR GENERATION GET?GUY IF YOU KNOW ME YOU WILL NOT EVER TALK TO ME LIKE THIS STINKING SHIT *DELETED* ...CHECK MY PROFILE ON IG ....NAH DAT POVERTY GO KILL YOUR NEXT GENERATION

Quote:
GUY FEM WAITING THE SUP GANGAAN BECAUSE I KNOW UNDERSTAND WAITING YOU DEY FOLLOW ME DRAG

AROMATE

[email protected]
Quote:
come fucker wassup nw

[email protected]
Quote:
make u nor joke keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee k,wasei kwasi

[email protected]
Quote:
Your Papa who the hell are you

[email protected]
Quote:
BRING WORK MAKE I HELP U WORK OUT MONEY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
SHUT UP

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE COMPLETE FOOL WHY CAN[T YOU FACE WHAT YOU DOING THERE? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? LOOK WHAT EVER CURSE MAY BACKFIRE IF YOU WANT TO TRY CONTINUE AND YOU WILL REGRET

[email protected]
Quote:
TRULY YOU ARE A FOOL AND A COMMON YAHOO BOY. YOU CLAIMED TO BE THIS AND THAT AND I NEVER CARED TO ANSWER YOU AND YOU KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME. IF YOU HAVE SHRINE OR YOU ARE A BIG GUY AS YOU CLAIM, WHY THEN ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET? I WANT TO ASK YOU SIMPLE QUESTION, THIS PERSON YOU ARE CLAIMING TO BE YOUR WORK, IS IT YOUR PAPA OR YOUR MAMA? NA YOU BORN AM OR IS IT YOUR DIRTY FATHER? BE VERY CAREFUL IF NOT YOU END UP IN JAIL. IF YOU ARE A CHAIRMAN AS YOU CLAIM, WHY ARE YOU WRITING ALL THESE JAGONS TO ME IDIOT.BASTARD ILLITEREATE.

[email protected]
Quote:
ONYE ARA THUNDER FIRE YOU AND THAT YOUR STUPID ATTITUDE

Quote:
HELP YOUR LIFE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA...........THIS NA FRUSTRATION MUGU, WETIN CARRY YOU ENTA SYSTEM SEF

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE REALLY INSANE...BELIEVE YOU ME. OF A TRUTH, DO DON'T HAVE WORK IDLE MAN YOU ARE.
THANKS

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne mu Onyenso, oliise bulu uwa gozie gi....

[email protected]
Quote:
fool mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
your farher pussy god punish you there na that place you go die put okay

[email protected]
Quote:
Nna u should mind your own buz because if contact me again and say rubbish i will going to cus u bye

[email protected]
Quote:
To your own family idiot. I bet you don't know me idiot

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck of mumu,fucking useless *******

[email protected]
Quote:

Foolish little idoit boy. Bring your mama make i fuck am.

[email protected]
Quote:

Do I know you at all, and why all this shit message. Maybe you made a mistake by sending this message

Sent from military base.

[email protected]
Quote:

you wey get time take type this nonsense, no be you mumu pass?
Grow up and give your life to Christ.

[email protected]

Quote:
hey why should u send this stupid email to me and wat have i done wrong

Quote:
dont ever send this wrong messages to my email pls

Quote:

stupid useless castrated he goat

[email protected]

Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]

Quote:
Ghost buster,Get Busy......

[email protected]

Quote:
fool

Quote:
sorry i just collect 25,000$ ewu

Quote:

you go die fuck you goat,if you text me again,you go lost your mama and your family go die one by one this year
Quote:

i go still collect another one this week,then you go send your account number so that i go send you money that you gonna use and burial your mother soon

[email protected]
Quote:

The time and data wen u take compose and send this mail, nor reach u
take hustle proper?

[email protected]
Quote:

una nah dy mad or una nah fada dey craze wetin una think say una be God or nah the sma changed dy warri una mother somanji stupid people.fools nor mind ur business dy choke ur smelling nose for my own tin ur papa never baf or unw know who unsbey dey open una mumu dy talk to or because say ar day keep una quite since all of una dy mad nor joke with fire or eh go burn you nd and you crazy group and family I dey warn you nd ur family stay clear from me if you want to live idiot thblggglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglglgkgmgglglglgggl

[email protected]
Quote:

omo guy i no know who u get issue with but i believe say u need check the mail address well abeg, this ur insult don too much bra

Quote:

i believe say if u see this guy u go shot am gun

[email protected]
Quote:

Who be you sef something de do you guy you ne Nijai l be kamer so stand fine if you no know how to construct maga boy go sleep .
Who you think say you be sef if you like came l go teach you

Quote:

Reverend poor man, thank you very much but only hunger strucken fools can talk like you do . if you have arrive then learn how to talk politely . those who have arrive don't always tell the world my friend

Real men don't talk much .
why are you crying ? chairmen don't insult we chair men have a the obligation to be polite and talk to our brothers with respect and behold the wordsof youmouth shall come against you and you Generation .

[email protected]

Quote:
sea fool

[email protected]
Quote:

you even get sense? Go to school first, learn proper English and get back to me.

Quote:

You are a matured fool, we no get time take read this nonsense.
You no get work? no be street boy you be? you want make i employ you?

Quote:

Look at your English? didn't i tell you to go and learn English yesterday? well i leave you in the hands of God.
Quote:

Quote:

Oga you be ode... show your children magic.... so you get magic na yahoo you come use am do?? you no see say you no get sense... MUMU

you no get magic again? you area foolish man, illiterate. go give your life to Christ.

[email protected]

Quote:
tell that to ur papa and mum big shit u are

Quote:
you are only a mouth speaker radio without eletric

[email protected]
Quote:

IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BIBLE TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM BROTHER OR WHO SO EVER YOU ARE YOU ARE NOT MY GOD YOU SAID OGUN OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL IT WHAT I DONT KNOW WILL NOT KNOW ME YOU THAT KNOW IT LET IT KNOW YOU MY GOD WHY CREATED ME DID NOT CREATE TO BE A POOR MAN AND I WILL NEVER BE POOR OKAY BUT FOR ALL YOU HAVE SAY I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK AND MY GOD WHO I SERVE WILL FIGHT AND HAVE IT IN MIND ALSO THAT IT IS WRITTEN IN BIBLE I WILL BLESS FOR AS MANY WHO BLESS YOU AND COURSE FOR AS MANY WHO COURSE SO MY BROTHER DONT COURSE WHO OUR LORD JESUS HAVE NOT COURSE YOU BETTER REVERSE YOUR STATEMENT BEFORE THE ROUT OF GOD WILL FALL ON YOU

REPENT AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

IF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FATHER STILL ALIVE THEY WILL DIE THE SAME DAY I DEGREE AND IT MOST COME TO PASS.

[email protected]
Quote:

I CAN SEE THAT OWU DONE TURN YOUR BREAN FINISH, YOUR SISTER JUST LEAVE MY HOUSE NOW AND I GIVE HER SOME MONEY TO HELP YOUR HELP FAMILY BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME THAT YOUR FAMILY NEVER EAT SINCE YESTERDAY, I ENJOY HER VERY WELL AND SHE IS SWEET

GO TO HELL YOU *DELETED*

[email protected]

Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU 10 FOLDS

[email protected]
Quote:

WHY ALL THESE? IS IT A CRIME TO HELP YOU IN PARTICULAR? IF YOU ARE NOT
INTERESTED, NO PROBLEM. YOU ARE OBELE NSI NA AMICHA OBELE NSI.

[email protected]
Quote:

HMMMM GUY I GO LIKE TO KNOW YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE CALL CHAIRMAN OF CHAIRMAN ARE PEOPLE LIKE OSUNDU IGWILO WHO IS MORE THAN CHAIRMAN YOU ARE JUST A CHURCH RIGHT THAT IS JUST SEEING PEANUT AND IT PURE POSSIBLE THAT YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE GETTO AREA IN LAGOS I DONT CLAIM WITH I AM NOT ALL I KNOW IS THAT MY GOD IS MAKING ME TO FEEL COMFORTABLE SO BRING YOUR SELF SO LOW SO THAT GOD WILL LIFT YOU HIGH MY BROTHER THE JOB YOU ARE DOING TODAY IS NOT A LEGIT JOB BUT GOD IS BLESSING EVERY ONE BASE ON HOS GRACE SO DONT BRAG BEFORE GOD WILL LOOSE HIS ANGER ON YOU OKAY PLEASE CALL ME ON THE NUMBER SO I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH STOP BRAG OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:

You and your father Lap......and the thunder wey wan fire you dey your frontage.....Mugu

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Welcome back BB

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Please if you don't have something reasoniable to say then loss this email you jobless man

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGER WILL KILL YOU THAT COUNTRY NIGERIA IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY TUNDER STRIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FOOL......I COST YOU TODAY YOU WILL SLEEP BUT YOU WILL NOT SEE TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
dee there dee mess your self up make guys dee make cool cash

Quote:
if you don.t make dollar you don.t make sense fuck u

Quote:
OLOCHI OMO MUCHI FUCK TOO

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur generation dey mad which thunder fire the apology wey u dey find when u no even sabi who u be at all. Identify yourself if e sure for your papa No price wetin u no go fit pay for because I no even know who your papa be.

Quote:
Who be this bastard wey thunder go kill hin entire generation? You sure say you sabi person wey u dey send message to ? Ur generation go perish

[email protected]
Quote:
i don't know why you keep insulting me
But i have not done wrong
I did not steal your client or rather spoil your work
Please if you can explain and i will be greateful
Because i barely use this gmail due to my busy schedule work

[email protected]
Quote:
Hahahahaahaha See HSBC Lagos Man with gmail lol , Fuck Off and you will Die 100 times, I will feed u and the whole of your Village. Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU VERY MARCH

[email protected]
Quote:
u big pool

Quote:
pool man,

[email protected]
Quote:
you're the first lousy suppose rich full i have ever hard of, all the same i don't know you and i don't want to know who you are

[email protected]
Quote:
you will meet your doom soon, mark my word for insulting me for no reason.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are not a real Guy Man, Onye Igbo like u, You are an idiot, I will Fuck your Mother and your Die they will shout until they all die. See Guy Man like you, HSBC Bank with gmail. U saw a format u are are abusing the Person as if you are not a Guy man, I'm sorry for u as u will not make $1 and that is why you are like this. Hahahahaahha Hungry will Kill u and your General Family. Fuck Off. Village Igbo Man like you. Nwa Abakaliki like you

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE BASTARD SON OF A BITCH YOYU WILL DIE WITH ALL MEMEBERS OF YOUR FAMILY AND YOU GENERATION WILL BE A CLOSED ONE. YOU WILL BE DISCOVERED DEAD WHEN YOUR BODY STARTS SMELL NO ONE WILL BURY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION YOU BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
who are you?

[email protected]
Quote:
thunder fire you and you unborn generation mumu

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this frustrated goat ?

Quote:
you are indeed frustrated with all this money assume to make every day

Quote:
guy or bae what ever you're i don't know you for crying out loud, check the email very well before you send all this nonsense igbo language or what ever you're writing here

[email protected]
Quote:
people who has cash don,t talk i think you are fraustrated

[email protected]
Quote:
AZIZAR BACK TO SENDER YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER AMEN YOU ARE NOW GON TOO SOON R.I.P MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
i see that you are a big fool and this is scam you have sent this message to many people fuck off don't reply me or i will block you email account

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

Brave Sir Robin
*** BANNED ***

Location: of the trunk box is at the security company in Togo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD PUNISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR ENTIRE FUCKING GENERATION DIRTY FOOL, DUMB ASS DRY MUGU, OGU KILL YOU, FAGOT

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU WHO U BE YOU HOW DIE NOR YOU ME PLAY FUCK YOU MADMAN

[email protected] Shocked
Quote:
Please you have my permission, you can go ahead and fuck you mom or you father ass, send me a picture when you are done or you can fuck your son ass or your daughter mouth because am sure if you have a daughter her pussy will very stinky so better you fuck her mouth
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy dunno where to post this, but i think this lad ran into one of you!

Quote:
Sir
I received this funny message below and I believe is from those
criminal I warned you not to send money anymore. I can't even
understand anything from the message but I'll definitely find someone
who can translate the message to my understanding. Meanwhile, I'm
waiting to hear from you with the transfer slip.
Barr, Anthony

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 08:46:59 -0500
Subject: RAT IN THE HOLE ONYE OHI, IGAGHI AHU IFE OMA NA NDU GI.
To: [email protected]

ONYE NA ACHI EFI, IF U ARE A HUMAN BEING , TELL ME UR NAMES AND WHERE YOU
LIVE??? SINCE YOU ARE A MAN EDO GO PUNISH U THIS WEEKMAY OTUN NZU AGULERI
FORGIVE YOU FOR YOU DO NOT WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO YOURSELF. YOU THIS FUCKING
ASSHOLE NA OBATALA AND STORM GO STRIKE YOU,YOU HAVE NO JOB GO SELL PURE
WATER, AM NOT POOR GUY,I OWNS HOTEL EXOTIC CARS,I ASK FOR UR DETAILS BUT
WHERE IS YOUR FACEBOOK OR NUMBER MUMU.YOU JUST A RAT IN THE HOLE ONYE OHI,
IGAGHI AHU IFE OMA NA NDU GI. KA M JUO GI? MUGUA OBU NNE GI KA OBU NNA GI?
OLEE I HE INA EBERE AKWA, YOU BASTARD. UCHU GBA KWA GI ,ONYE AJI IKE
NSI,IHERE ADIGHI EME GI,OTULE DI KA GI.AJ I OTU NNE GI OOOOOOOO. O GI KA M
GA EJI EME YA, GI NA UMU NNE GI CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK,
THUNDER FAIR YOUR GENERATION IDIOT.
Laughing

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Razz That's me Doraemon, glad he enjoyed it. If you want I can write to him and taunt him about how much you've paid me.

[email protected]
Quote:
Why all this insult Mr. fool

[email protected]
Quote:
this one you dey course yourself waiting happen? i throw format and your into G work i dont think is wrong if you received any mail from your follow G man, please understand what your into before course yourself a problem ok Nwanne

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE GI
FRUSTRATED IDIOT . YOU DON'T HAVE A MOTHER AND FATHER. BASTARD, GO FUCK YOUR SISTER AND GO COMMIT SUICIDE

Quote:
GO HUG A TRANSFORMER. TYPICAL MBAISE IDIOT. YOU CANT MAKE MONEY ANDTHAT'S WHY YOU ARE ENVIOUS. GO HUG A MOVING TRAIN HEAD-ON

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU NOT STOP THIS NONSENSE YOU WILL DIE USELESS DEATH

[email protected]
Quote:
POOR ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
na crase u start so....who send you street ....lol abi u think say street na for small pikin?....ode mumu boy

[email protected]
Quote:
You can see how foolish you are, you can not spell very well still you cost
someone, you are answering Zeneth Bank wil, a free email account, Shame to you
and you with your arusi okja is not exsiting and what every you try to do, back to send, idiot
look at your free email account Zeneth Bank

[email protected]
Quote:
What is the point of this retarded email?

[email protected]
Quote:
You smoke weed

[email protected]
Quote:
GOD punish you OLE scammers

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE IN POOR VERY T MUGU
EGBO WILL KILL YOU FOR ME IF YOU TRY ANY THING FUNNY AGAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN. EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUTSIDE TO YOU AND UR FAMILY AMEN, I BELIEVE U WILL NOT LAST LONGER ANY MORE. U WILL NEVER EAT D FRUIT OF UR LABOUR AMEN, AS U SAID UR MOTHER WILL BURIED U WITH HER HAND IN 2 DAYS TIME AMEN. STUPID AND SLUT LIKE U, GO TO HELL AND DIE WITH UR IGNORANT.

Quote:
I AM FLIRTY SKY, THE SON OF THE GOD'S YOU ARE IN TROUBLE NOW AND YOU WILL NOT LIVE TO SEE YOUR NEXT GENERATION ANY MORE, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BEFORE THE ESTHER AS YOU SAID. YOU ARE PLAYING WITH WITH FIRE, NOW I WILL NAIL YOU ON YOUR GRAVE. I FEAR NO EVIL. THE SON OF THE GODDESS. YOU ARE IN PROBLEM NOW, LET SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE ESTHER, YOU WILL GO MAD FOREVER. MY SWEAR WILL FOLLOW YOU AND YOU ARE GOING TO FACE YOUR PUNISHMENT NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are just a mad stupid idiot, who you the send all this nonsense to EVEN claiming that you are from Zenith bank, anyway, i have sent your email to EFF for further fraud verification and also have forward it to IRS, WAIT AND SEE WHAT NEXT

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS NOTHING BUT "OSU" AND YOU MUST PASS IT TO YOUR NEXT GENERATION.
MEANING THAT YOUR PUNISHMENT HAS BEEN FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION, BUT YOU HAVE JUST ADDED MADNESS, BACKWARDNESS AND TOTAL BLANKETING TO YOUR FAMILY AS FROM TODAY AND SO MUST IT BE FOR INSULTING ME WITHOUT A REASON.

GO AND DIE.

[email protected]
[email protected]
Quote:
Guy are you mad if you are scammer I am scammer too do you hear.

Quote:
About ARO OLEME NKILISI AMAERULU BEFORE IF YOU TRY AND TALK NONSENSE AGAIN I WILL KILLED YOU
*DELETED*

Quote:
I am in aguleri now you can not do anything fuck you and your father also with your family
bitch

Quote:
You will die soon Idiot animal

[email protected]
Quote:
u b bloody Aguleri illiterate

[email protected]
Quote:
work for me so that I will pay you monthly full

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT AND BIG FOOL LIKE YOU WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. WHY DO YOU LIKE MANNERS ? IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOUR JOB, YOU SUPPOSE REASON NORMAL WITH ME OKAY. I CAN HELP YOU CONTROL THE JOB TO PAY YOU NOW.

[email protected]
Quote:
CHUKWU NNA MELIGI IFEOMA

[email protected]
Quote:
*DELETED* Asshole Like You Criminal Go Hell ????

[email protected]
Quote:
You are one of ONYE OHI in your country your email is Zenith Bank Zenith Bank is using gmail com snick will fuck your mother and your father will fuck your sister.

[email protected]
Quote:
brother look for another person
no road for here

[email protected]
Quote:
LISTING TO ME IF YOU TRY ANY THING FUNNY AGAIN EGBO WILL KILL YOU FOR ME HERE IS MY NUMBER IF YOU SAY YOU ARE A MAN +229 68 55 53 73 IF YOU NOT DIE YOU WILL KNOW THAT AM NOT FROM AGULERI MUGU IDIOT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL WRITING RUBBISH TO ANY ONE YOU DON'T KNOW?

[email protected]
Quote:
is you we die today,
let see who is who
because you don't who you are talking to.
today we not pass you in jesus name

Quote:
holy Gosh fare you
in Jesus name

[email protected]
Quote:
please who are talking to, what have i done to you ?

[email protected]
Quote:
do you really know who are talking to if you know me what is my name who do you intend to talk to

[email protected]
Quote:
who is this? why send me emails and i don't know you..

[email protected]
Quote:
All this curse are for u and ur whole because I dnt know wat I done that u are insulting ur self and not me,u should be the one to die and not me,ur whole family will never no peace

[email protected]
Quote:
SINCE YOU NO GET SENSE. THEN IGBU NNE GI. I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU AND YOU WANT TO CONTINUE RUBBISH. ZENIT BANK IN DEEDED. FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
LETS SEE IF YOU DID'T DIE BEFORE EASTHER.... EASTHER SELF TOO FAR FOR BASTARD LIKE YOU, MAY YOU ROT IN HELL IDIOT OLORIBURUKU OMO... GOD OR IRON WILL CRUSH YOU AND YOU ENTIRE FAMILY, SHOPONLO WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOUR PARENT ARE READY TO REAP FRUIT OF THERE LABOUR. I WONDER WHY YOU ARE STILL LIVING.

YOU WILL SEE MY HAND WORK IN YOUR LIFE SOON;.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

BY THE NAME OF GREAT EGBO AM SERVING SINCE YOU HAVE PRAYED FOR ME TO DIE EGBO WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THIS YEAR

[email protected]
Quote:

Rev. Good Luck with a star and isi ewu, can you listen to urself. Poor Church rat, claiming what you are not with ur "BAD" luck {@gmail.com}. you cannot go 4 a gud domain.

Quote:

Mr. BadLuck,

The Satan you believe in has been making you to look from a different perspective as you can no longer concentrate on the very reason why you are here, more so, those smaller idols you are having faith inn, cannot protect you again as from now.

Back to facts, after going through what you penciled down as words I noticed that you do not have control over your English language and hereby advice you go back to school as no time is late for learning.

To be candid, I am not suppose to reply your mail because you have no sense of belonging with reference to your words if only you can squeeze out time and go through what you sent as your reply.

Reserve your stupid time.

Bye 4 real

[email protected]
Quote:

CHUKWU KPOGI OKU ANUMANU

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU BETTER VISIT A PSYCHIATRIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE GONE KNOT AND I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THE REASON OF THIS YOUR STUPID AND SENSELESS EMAILS TO ME. BIG FOOL. GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR ASSAULT ON ME. ASS HOLE .

RICHARD.
NYCPD.

[email protected]
Quote:

ogun puinsh you fool, people like you will not know how to make it in life idoit

[email protected]
Quote:

May Thunder of OGUN Strike you down. You are very Mad and you are an ass hole. Do you know who you are talking to and do you know that you are the biggest fool of all time.

Now i know why they say a fool at 40 is a fool forever. Guy you better mind your business and do your things. If you only know yourself also consider what others can do.

My guy no try me oo. Fool.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've bragged to the lads I just had a $7,000 payday and now I'm coming to chop their jobs. They aren't impressed. Laughing

[email protected]
Quote:
i dont know what your problem is guy we are not dragging anything,stay your lane,7000 USD they enter ur head.can dat buy just a toyota avalon 2003 model?

[email protected]
Quote:
DEVIL GO GO KILL U FOOLISH HOUSEBOY, YOU WHEN THEY CLEAN OLDWOMAN PUSSY,OGUN GO KILL U, COME SEE MY HOUSE FOR LEKKI.MUGU LIKE U.U KNOW RUN TO AIRPORT?YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER THEY SEE DOLLAR FOR THEY LIFE BEFORE?I SWEAR FOR YOU TODAY YOU WILL NEVER SEE DOLLAR IN YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU GO DIE.DEVIL SUCK YOUR BLOOD THIS YEAR.BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OLOSHI

[email protected]
Quote:
hahahah...See your back in terms of Money..hahahah where your papa dey way people like them Dangote dey make Money...Idiot..will feed your full family...

[email protected]
Quote:
U KNOW SAY WHO CHOP TODAY DEY HUNGRY TOMORROW?

THINK AM

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE FOOL MAGA YOU DO NOT HAVE HAND WORK AT ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
who be this mad idiot..Sounds like an illiterate ...Just read what an idiot like you wrote...Did you type in English ? or your language ???
Hope to hear from you again..

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at your big head,you nor get sense,idiot...

[email protected]
Quote:
Are you done ?
Maybe
ok
thank you
bye

[email protected]
Quote:
I ebat your mouth. SUQA!!! PASKYDA EBANA9

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh really? I fit say u sabi, but u be correct ekpa, omo i be confirm S A vs 9ja Born, u too small for my lifestyle Epa, ur woman put my face and pictures for scam list, i get her photos with me and everything about her, i wan show u something and ur woman, i go tied her for Egbesu juju, her head go routing, i don send her pictures go, u go confirm am so, bastard son of a thousands fada, Mafias.

Quote:
You be big goat ooh, ahaha, u be really kolo, bet say u nor get 1 dollars now, i just dey wonder who give u my email, but nor worry sha, if na Julia give u my email., i show her something wey she don show me so far, i go make her life miserable and as for you, nor let me know u at all, because if you do, i will kill u wit my hand.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MYOPIC IDIOT, YOU ARE MAKING POVERTY COMMENT, COME MAKE I SHOW MY HOTEL AND FILLING STATION, YOU ARE THEY MOST VERY MUGU EVER I SEE IN MY LIFE, STAY POOR FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
IDON`T NOW WHY SOME PEOPLES ARE SO STUPID LIKE YOU ALSO, WHY CAN YOU COURSE ME WHILE YOU ARE DOING THE SAME WOK AS I DO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REAL GOAT, IN-BESIDE

[email protected]
Quote:
UMU NNAGI KWA, NA IKPU NNEGI KWA, I CHE NA MU A DA ANU IFE I NE AKO MU, OTORO GBAGBU KWA GI NA EBE ANU MPAMA OR NNAGI KA ANA ARA NA IKE, NA UR FATHER THEM THEY FUCK FOR YASH IDIOT NA UDENE GO EAT UR MEAT EFULU EFU.

REPLY ME MAKE MUA GBUO GI RIA NA NDU

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
SILENTS IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A GOAT LIKE YOU

[email protected]

Quote:
u be mugu

Quote:
O' BOY U BE MUGU GO TO HELL. IDIOT

Quote:
U BE HIGHEST MUGU

[email protected]

Quote:
FROM TODAY BADLUCK GO FOLLOW YOU.

Quote:
THE POWER OF NIGHT SHALL DEAL WITH YOU.YOUR DAYS IS NUMBER REMAINING 6DAYS
THE SUN SHALL BE AGAINST YOU AND THE MOON SHALL BE AGAINST YOU.YOUR HAND
SHALL NOT TORCH GOOD-THINGS AGAIN, PEOPLE WILL HATE YOU, THE CURSE OF YOUR
GRAND FATHERS SHALL FALL ON YOU AND SHALL FOLLOW U TO YOUR DEAD.IF YOU are
MARRIED YOUR WIFE will be WINDOW.AS YOU READ THIS YOU SHALL GO
BLIND.GRAGOGRAO SHAKI SHAKI THE POWERS SHALL MAKE YOUR LIFE BE MISERABLE

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU, NOR WORRY, HAND GO TOUCH YOU, U DEY POP FOR MONEY WEY U NEVER COLLECT, I JUST WONDER WHO SEND U CUM COMMUNICATE WIT ME, BUT NOR WORRY, I JUST WAN KNOW U, CAUSE UR BODY GO HOT U, UR MAMA TOTO DON FADE UP AND 9 MAKE UR PAPA PRICK GIVE AM WATER SPERM TO BORN PINKY LIKE U, CUX I NOR KNOW WETIN U CHOP 4 BDY WEY MAKE U SEE MY EMAIL. BT ANYWAY, TELL JULIA IF NA UR WOMAN SAY HE GO HEAR AM HOT. FOR U. I JUST WAN KNOW U, I DON DROP MESSAGE FOR 9JA, GH, S A, MAKE DEM LOCATE WHO DEY USE:
JOHN MARTIN, and , Sgt John Adams, also, William cassidy.

Quote:

U be big fool ooh, so u be igbo? nor worry, suffer wan kill u na for east, haha, nor worry, i don understand who u be na, no need, u take =, ma block u

[email protected]
Quote:

OGUN PUNISH YOUR MOTHER SMELLING TOTO AND YOUR FATHER SHORT PENIS

[email protected]
Quote:

the god of pt Johnson sulman shall fight you because I do you noting.
all your family shall die by Fire in Jesus name amen . u will every
no peace in your life and also back to sender because my heard is a
heard of fire

[email protected]

Quote:
mumu like ur papa hahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:

lols,small shit too dey smell.you brag alot guy.i dont know you stay your lane,dis is frustration o,i dont even know the client i wrote to that is frustrating you like this am surprised to this kind of messages you are sending to me no real guy will behave in your manner.sorry o,tell me the client name make i no write again

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING GO LOOK FOR YOUR LIFE DIRECTION,

[email protected]
Quote:
DONT WORRY BE HAPPY HAPPY, I WILL CHOOSE FOR HOTEL WORK OK

POVERTY DISTURB UR FAMILY, U WILL DIE IN POVERTY, THERE IS NO PROBLEM I WILL TRY SELECT YOU TO COME CLEAN MY HOTEL TOILET EVERY MONTH I GONNA PAY U 1 NAIR, I HOPE IS THAT OK FOR YOU, STUPID HUMAN BEING, I WILL NOT WRITE U AGAIN BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR UR STUPID TALK, AM GOING TO BLOCK U, FIND STUPID PEOPLES LIKE U.

[email protected]
Quote:
idiot like you can't even write good english you're there talking rubbish if you no take time you die before you time just mind your self and your business i just won you useless woman idiotu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SANDER

[email protected]
Quote:
USELESS FOOL..COMPOSE GOOD FORMAT GIVE ME NAH...ANU OFIAH

[email protected]
Quote:
Your papaaaaa!!!!

Sincerely,
Mohd Bin Salem.
Managing Director, Goldstar Loans

[email protected]
Quote:
you papa is a swine and ur mama is a fucker, stop wasting ur time you cajanuskaja.

[email protected]
Quote:
POVERTY DEY SHOUT YOUR NAME EVERY DAY & U NO GO ESCAPE IT, U NO GET EVEN 1NARIA TO CALL YOUR SICK MOTHER IN VILLAGE BUT U GET MOUTH DEY INSULT PPL ANYHOW,U NEVER EVEN KNOW WETIN U DEY WORK,IN CASE U FORGET, REMEMBER SAY NA NEXT YEAR U GO EXPIRE FOR THIS EARTH. IDIOT WEY NO GET SENSE,I BLAME THAT OLD MUGU WEY CARRY U COME JOIN GUY MAN WORK. U SUPPOSE DEY VILLAGE ,NA FARM WORK FIT U ANU OFIA.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED HUMAN BEING GO LOOK FOR WHAT TO DO MY DEAR FOOLISH MAD FOOL WHICH JOB AND YOU ARE HAPPY FOR THAT IDIOT HUMAN BEING

[email protected]
Quote:
mumu like ur father. go and learn small English first. hahahaha

[email protected]
Quote:
die a bough

[email protected]
Quote:
read your own message over again lots of grammatical error that is if you will see it,please stay on your lane i don't know you and you don't know me either why are you killing yourself,i am no longer interested in anybody that i wrote to that is really frustrating you.master of scam.please let me be.if you have a father or mother you wont cause mine

[email protected]
Quote:
Listrn Boy,

You are not a guy, We can do something together not insulting, If you are real guy and see this letter you better tell me that you are guy too and we can work together.

I have share money with many guy men that i got through this way and i never see them before we share money.

So be a guy .

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop telling me this shit pls I don't know you..I will call the police on you

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER! OLOSHI ODE! HAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]

Quote:
Badluck go to hail

Quote:

you badluck all this you say to me i send back to back to sender you
idiot you will die very soon to go and meet ogun all you family will
destroy by ogun you never see any better again in your life you
basterd EWU

Quote:

i give you only one month you see what you did to your self you will
die like pig and none of your family we see your dead body idoit you
think that you can talk to evrybody like that you will your ancestors

[email protected]
Quote:

Tell Your Mama make she come suck my dick

your mama go like am die because your papa no get am reach like this

huuuuuuuu

send me your mama toto abeg

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I always thought lads were lazy and didn't work weekends. Shocked

[email protected]
Quote:

See you've just caused your own down fall from this day onwards, except you've never sinned before that all those messages you sent will not be your portion, As I stand on my own but you step on my toes, may Almighty God place upon your life, all that you said in your message...From this day onwards, your G00dluck turns into badluck... Except you apologize to me and say sorry to God for sending this message to someone like me....Watch it from now on....I don't want to say more than this, because I have a good heart....And I do not wish my fellow human being to face calamity....If thou have not sin before then be the first to cast the stones, doesn't that sound familiar to you.....Woe onto you..If you still keep your badluck around people and say wrong words.

Quote:

Oni se Orire tio oba stop Latin ma send messages bayin see awon eyan, God will judge those who judge me, and curse those who curse me because I'm His chosen one..Stop stop stop and do what you know you can do best....Or else....!

[email protected]
Quote:

Ogun kill your papa n ur whole family ", oloriburuku" na ur family money i collect ( you go remain poor for the rest of ur life modafucker)

Quote:
YOU FAMILY NO GO DIE WELL IDIOT ,,,,, OLORIBURUKU, MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE A BIGMAN AND YOU ON HERE DOING THIS STOP BEING A FOOL OKAY BECAUSE AM NOT AN IDIOT LIKE YOU MOFO.......KISS MY ASS FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
Return back to you ok

[email protected]

Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. YOU SON OF A THOUSAND FATHERS

Quote:

The hand in which you have used in sending this mail to me will not do anything good in life. You will live to regret the decision you made to send me this mail. You bastard

[email protected]

Quote:
Holy Man, Saint John De G00dluck man, lol, you are very funny, born again Nigeria stupidity, Mad man, jobless man like you, Holy man, protector of his own country, stupid man like you, it's not your fault, swear say you never cheat in your life? EFCC man,,Police informant, enemy of progress, why you don't go to national assembly or tell your stupid government like that or abuse them like that mad man like you, may your generation never no peace in your life, Mr good idiot man, bastard or custard like you. back off mumu, na only efcc you know? why not FBI or cia and kgb, or mossad, or nia, dss or sss, mad man,
owner of hell like you, pretenders like you, abeg make i hear word, idiot,

[email protected]

Quote:
Who are you asshole ?

[email protected]
Quote:

HEY .. OLOSHI NA NA GOD PUNISH YOUR GENERATION 10 FOLDS ...

WHERE YOU GET MY EMAIL WEY YOU DHEY YARN RUBBISH ????

NA YOUR FAMILY NO GO EVER SEE GOD THINGS FOR THEIR AGAIN TILL DHEY DIE ..

OLORI BURUKU REVEREND..

[email protected]
Quote:

Ur father when no get sense i wonder how dem take bring you come life maybe i guess say na from ass u take come this life becos if you get sense you for dey happy for wetin we dey do bcos white people don use your papa for slavery before so una wen be the EFCC and police suppose to dey happy for us say we dey return our past glory...
Guy get sense b4 you just die throw away for another person matter..Mumu like you animal in human form..
That 9ja wen you dey so hungry go beat you,your mama,your papa,your siblings die before you go no say na our past glory we dey try recover back for wetin all this useless Oyibo do us

[email protected]
Quote:

BIG DOG WILL FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE THIS NIGHT AND YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE SHAMELESS DEATH THIS YEAR, STUPID FOOLS LIKE AND YOUR GENERATION. LOOK AT THIS BASTARD. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANY GOOD-THING IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]

Quote:
excuse me, you must be a nut monkey gone crazy

[email protected]

Quote:
your paaaapaaaaaa

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT JUST A FULL YOU ARE A STUPID BLACK MONEY AND ALSO A DISGRACE TO YOUR IF YOU SEND ME ANY EMAIL GAIN I WILL END YOU UP YOU BASTERD FUCK YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE MORE THAN A FOOL? FUCK YOUR MOTHER ASSHOLE YOURSELF. BASARD POVERTY WILL KILL YOUR GENERATION

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a GAY bastard.

Quote:
Your father is a Gay and I will fuck his Ass...

[email protected]
Quote:

wife toto dey smile

na the same person wey the collect ur box .ur master

when this box was pw compliment till goodnews, i dey follow u.
e get one of ur box wey i go collect soon
madman zubby don

[email protected]

Quote:
U and Ur generation ditch.

[email protected]
Quote:

As hopeless as you are with your generation and you never ever see
good thing in life also your forth generation, maybe the almighty
Ngene akpu destroy your life and he will also leads you and your
family to thief, I did not think you will see end of this month even
your family member...................Like father like son doing ashawo
in the street also your mum and sister none of them will see good
husband in there life and also your son`s too or even u useless
pinking like you....................go to hail

[email protected]

Quote:
You see your life? I lie to make money and live well, set up businesses, own two hotels and a telecommunication outlets, build houses both in the city and village, give Tens of people job opportunities to live a better life, and then better their own family lives but you lie for nothing... First, you call yourself a REVEREND which is a lie from the pit of hell because no true Rev insult someone for been an artist ( CON Artist ). Secondly, you you will go this week to the police to report, which is another lie as you are too foolish to do that, the police will even have you arrested for Stupidity and Time wastage if you cannot produce me or show them my address. Disgrace to my country, which country? Country where Dino Melaye is a Senator, Ahmed Tinubu own half of Lagos from the money he stole from poor people, where Buhari who is an illiterate is a President, where Ametchi who stole up to spoons and forks is a minister. If police arrest me for scamming, it is not a crime, it is simply a game of trust people play and who ever falls lose, And beside, what is wrong in going to jail Obasanjo was there and when he came out he became a president so also was Nelson Mandela. You know what? You are the most stupid idiot in the world, you don't even have a dog not to talk of Dog Shit, you are too poor, too outdated and lack the formation to know how the make money. I just want you to know your father is a pig, your mother is a dog and you are a combination of the blood of pig and dog. You will die wretched, you will die by accident and burn into ashes, your family will not even see your dead body to bury because the bus you will die in will caught fire and you burn along with it, you piece of garbage. Write back, you dog shit

Quote:

Na God go punish your entire generation, you go die this week in motor accident and burn to ashes. You piece of Garbage. Small boy indeed, you not go police again, God punish your generation and all your generation WILL perish like you, idiot and a never do well like you, God Punish your pig of a mother and dog of a father. FOOL. YOU ARE DEAD ALREADY. MARK MY WORD.
Quote:

You pig, go to school and learn how to write in English language, you are stack illiterate as such you think been a guy is a crime, it is a game of trust play by everybody including animals. In 2015 when Buhari promised heaven and earth what do you think he was doing? Today he has not been able to fulfill just one out of campaign promises is that not 419? Lion must kill before it can be able to feed, do you think the God that made is so don't know what he is doing? A water tortoise has a worm-like tongue which it show-case as a trap and any fish that attempt to eat the worm will end up as a meal for the tortoises. That means we live in the world of the survive of the smartest but because you are uncivilized, uneducated and primitive you think scamming is a crime. You are simply an idiot and a fool; and you will die in poverty and by the time your children grow up it will be in object poverty and penury while mine will grow up and living in influence and glory. Orji Uzor Kalu made his money through scamming, I know you don't know this because you are a fool.

[email protected]

Quote:
I REVERT AND RETURN ALL YOU HAVE SAID TO YOU. BACK TO SEMDER

[email protected]

Quote:
May the almighty God forgive you, i can see you are frustrated in your WHOLE LIFE, IF NOT I WOULD HAVE SAYS BACK TO SEND TO YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY EVEN ON BORN CHILDREN IN YOUR FAMILY, TOMORROW YOU
WILL GO TO CHURCH AND ASK GOD TO HILL YOU HOW CAN GOD HELP A PERSON LIKE YOU WITH WICKED
AND DEVIL HART

[email protected]
Quote:

thunder will fire you and you useless ashawo mama wey born you for bus-stop.

[email protected]

Quote:
you fuck your mother ash hole, you black african

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected]
Quote:

i have just hack in ur email am going to expose you in all you have
been doing am going to share your nude in 24hrs and send you the link
idoit since you cant keep ur mouth short i will help you keep it
jobless man big fool

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU WILL DIE THIS WEEK. AS I HAVE TAKEN YOUR WRITE-UP TO THE HIGH TEMPLE.

Quote:
YOU WILL DIE THIS WEEK.

[email protected]
Quote:

THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE WITH YOUR POLICE AND WHOEVER FUCKING MORON YOU ARE. COME AND SERVE ME YOU POVERTY STRICKEN IDIOT AND PIG. THE HELL YOU WILL ROAST IN IS YET TO BE PREPARED SPECIALLY FOR YOU, IT'S ON THE WAY.. JUST A MATTER OF LITTLE TIME IF YOU CHANGE, YOU'LL FALL IN. YES!! THAT WHICH YOU ARE WISHING OTHERS WILL DEFINITELY RETURN BACK TO YOU IN DOUBLE FOLD IN ORDER FOR YOU TO HAVE FIRSTHAND TASTE/EXPERIENCE OF YOUR THOUGHTLESS REASON. I PRAY YOUR STORY CHANGES SMIGLE. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A BOLD STEP TO GROW UP NOW, THEN GO MISBEHAVE YOURSELF, GO GAGA AND ROT IN YOUR STINKY STUPIDITY WITH LOW MENTALITY FOREVER.

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU AND THAT YOUR FRIEND OF EFCC & POLICE IS A NOTING BLACK ASS IF I GET YOU AND THAT YOUR FRIEND OF EFCC & POLICE I WILL FUCK YOU PEOPLE IN THE ASS BECAUSE I CAN SEE THAT YOU PEOPLE WILL LIKE TO FUCK FROM ASS I WILL DO IT FOR AND THAT YOUR FRIEND OF EFCC & POLICE JUST MAKE SURE THAT UNA ASS IS CLEAN FOR ME BAD GOOD LUCK YOU AND THAT YOUR ASS EFCC & POLICE JOBLESS PEOPLE LIKE THEM BUHARI IS USING THEIR STAR AND YOUR OWN STAR TOO

[email protected]
Quote:

BASTARD SON LIKE YOU,YOU GO DIE BY MOTOR ACCIDENT BEFORE EASTER

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT FELLOW, LOOK AT YOUR DOOR SIDE YOU WILL SEE ME THERE, I WILL COME FOR ALL YOUR SISTERS MARK IT OUT AND THEY WILL BORN BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
NA HUNGRY DEY CATCH YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
IF YOU GET MIND TELL ME WHERE YOU DAY

Quote:
YOUR TIME IS UP IF I FIT NO YOUR CONTACT I GO MAKE SURE SAY I FAIL YOU , MAGA YOU WANT TO CHOP WHERE YOU NO WORK

Quote:
iIF YOU NO SAY YOU BE REAL GUY AN GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT IF I NO FINE YOU THEN YOU KNOW SAY WATIN YOU TALK NA TRUE

Quote:
AS YOU KNOW WANT TO DAY DO UR OWN, YOU WANT MAKE I DAY WORK FOR U ABI? THE THING WHEN I DO YOU NOW U GO TELL ME. PERSON WHEN DAY LOOK FOR BLOOD IF U GIVE AM OIL HIM NO DAY TAKE, I NO SAY NA THE JUJU WHEN U DONE DO DAY POUCH YOU COME WHERE I DAY, YOU DONE GET MONEY GET CAR WHEN U GO DAY EAT WAITING GOD GIVE YOU. AN SOMEBODY WHEN DAY LOOK FOR CHOP SMALL SMALL YOU DAY FINE HIM TROUBLE I GO LOOK FOR YOU.
YOUR TIME DON REACH.

Quote:
okay no vez chairman where u day ? i day lagos festak 23 road o close block 4 flat 4 make u give me ur address i go work for you make we no quarrel again, any thing when i do you forgive me where u day make i come work for u
if you came ask any body body of K BLACK them go tel you how you go take see me

Quote:
FESTARK TOWN O CLOSE BLOCK 4 FLAT 4 ASK OF K BLACK

[email protected]
Quote:
am so sorry please i want to live but not die please help me i need money and i want to make money please don't let me fall sick

[email protected]
Quote:
your paaaapaaaaaaa

Quote:
Tell Your Mama make she come suck my dick

your mama go like am die because your papa no get am reach like this

huuuuuuuu

send me your mama toto abeg

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck your mother

[email protected]
Quote:
you be MUGU
MUGU
YOU BE MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTERD. CHINEKE KPOKWA GI OKU

Quote:
Paste me ur number if you no de fear, make dem cum Nack u ia u dey ... Bastard ur mate dey Grind u dey chat rubbish

Quote:
give me ur contact number, or nah Lag u dey make i enta lag cum see u, my Number +60 (9) 518 1234, Bastard i dey Malay ur poor mad fool dey nigeria dey surf and suffer, give me ur numb mak i show u up etin dey turn money for obodo, ewu like u

[email protected]
Quote:
Look at you, A hustler like you knowing this message was sent as mass sending and you open your mouth to talk such nonsense on a fellow hustler, I pitty your life. Big up man

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR ARE VERY STUPID

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAH SEE BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are just a jobless idiot who is frustrated in life. Don't worry devil will soon hit you and I mean badly. Ezi Ebida. keep waiting for who to give you account to steal from. Na hungry go kill you because everyone now know your plans. Ole onye aka akpa

[email protected]
Quote:
Idilot you cannnot write good english grammer.Bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL PERISH TONIGHT, DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO? FOOL,
THIS IS THE LAST WARNING.. NOT EVERY ONE YOU MEET IS YOUR TYPE

[email protected]
Quote:
NNA,,,YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR IN JESUS NAME,,,,,,,,

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON HERE? I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO THIS PEOPLE ARE BUT I CAN SMELL SOME BEEF. PLEASE U GUYS SHOULD TAKE IT EASY N FIND A WAY TO SETTLE THIS ISSUE AMONG URSELFS. THANK U

[email protected]
Quote:
this is getting much with you what happen did i do any thing wrong to you just let me know cus i think your stupid by sending me all this email

[email protected]
Quote:
all this time wey u use the write rubbish here abeg use am find client better ur life,haba na wetin,me and you no dey drag anything o,all the curse you are just laying it to yourself ok

[email protected]
Quote:
OH OH are you sure you must pray to god for give you or you seek if you try you will deary just try and see what can happy to you i have no power but spirit of god has covered me ha ha ha you no nothing and for that you char suffer by power of god

[email protected]
Quote:
From all point it shows that you are sick go get doctor, even to spell you can't. did you even go to school at all?

[email protected]
Quote:
You are nothing but a double face sonofa son of a bitch with a bartered brutal face of an unsuccessful price fighter. Go to hell and burn to ashes.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic