SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Waste of time for the scammer :) Full chat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CassieHugo
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(ORIGINAL from Rebecca Steve )

Rebecca Steve [email protected]
never believe this is real in Africa till I witness it myself today
My names is Rebecca Steve a citizen of Cape-Verde, 35years Old lives and work in
South Africa
(S.A).There has been a problem in our office regarding of a huge amount of money
(Millions Dollar) owned by the Libyan government which was brought in cash during
the War against President Gadafi of Libya to our security office here.

$73 Million Dollars was diverted to unknown account by unknown staff in our office
early last year from the huge funds , and this has resulted to investigation by the
Interpol for the last past 16 months ago getting to 18 month now, still there no
positive outcome towards the investigation, here is the fact-file

http://www.iol.co.za/news/politics/found-in-sa--libyas-trillions-1791851

.Last week
Thursday, the weather was so bad, and there was a lot of traffic and I got to work
late,the front door led to my office was not open because the splashes of rain were
manipulating inside and I needed to pass through the back door.

On my way I overheard smooth conversation talking about sharing ratio and i lean
back and crossed my ear on the door pretends as if am dealing with my wet shoe. I
clearly overheard our appointed finance manager and his assistant secretary together
with 2 others staff that control finance discussing on how to share the sum of $73
Million Dollars they have removed from the huge Libyan Money, I was shocked!! And
was about to walk away my phone started ringing at that spot and they caught me,
believing that I have heard all they were discussing.
They offered to give me $2.5 million dollars!, please if you are the one what would
you do?.I am nervous! as i have never experience such a huge amount in my life which
they have offered to give me!And they promised to deliver the money to any account
or destination of my choice in cash means.

Should I go ahead and collect the money? Or should I Report them to the management?
Please do not ignore, please advice.Only reply me here: E-MAIL
[email protected]

Regards,
Rebecca Steve
Wait to hear from you

On 2017-03-08 14:13, Helene f (Me) wrote:
DEAR STEVE,
I HOPE YOU’RE WELL, I HAVEN’T COMPLETELY UNDERSTOOD, WHAT CAN
I HELP YOU WITH?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca Steve [email protected] to me
Hi Helene,
Thanks for your respond,
I want you to help me and receive the total sum of 2,500,000.00 USD on my behalf. according to my letter below this fund was diverted from Gadafi of Libyan fund which was brought to our security office during the counter war in his country. My boss and his colleague diverted a huge sum amount which they share and offering me sum of $2.5M.

And i want you to help me to receive the money in cash delivery which is 100% risk free through diplomatic delivery means.
All i need from you is to stand as the true beneficiary of this money, and we shall make the change of ownership certificate of the money to your given names.
And it will be deliver official to your house privately with official diplomat professional org.

That is all i want you to do.
I will need your address, and phone number to enable me submit to them, so that they will contact you and discuss the delivery.
As soon as you confirm your address to me, i will send you more details of me, like copy of my ID or passport, and will also need yours in due time. I will be given you 45% of the total amount as soon as they deliver to you.
Thanks
Rebecca
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hi Steve.
Thank you for your quick reply!
I am so excited! Nothing good ever happens in my life. My second home has been robbed recently and I really need the cash.
Can I trust you on this? Before I send you my ID, can you send me yours?
Thanks a lot,
Helene
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Helene,
Thanks again.
I am honest person, and i only want you to help me to receive this money on my behalf and you take yours.
Here I attached my ID for your scrutiny.

Please send me yours and your address all together so that the delivery diplomat will contact you and discuss the date of arrival.
Thanks
please send me your more info. what do you do for a living? married? kid?
Thanks
Rebecca
https://s19.postimg.org/mcjgm69i7/MBAA.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello Steve,
Thank you so much, but why me? We haven't even met : /
Thank you
Helen
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Helen,
Its just for business, we don't need to have meet before we can do business together. Now we are about to meet and life is always like this. You never know what round the corner.

Please only what i want from you is sincere, so that we can achieve this transaction.
I will continue with you positively after receive your answers to my question on my previous mail

Thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello Steve
Ok, you can count on me and my sincere,
What should I do next?
You are right when you say we don’t know what round the corner, it's good to have some savings :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Helen,
I just need your phone number, address where the diplomats will deliver and your identity of who you are.
Please don't forget to tell me what you do for a living. Me i work HallMark Security company South-Africa as a senior secretary now, but a citizen of Cape Verde in a small island in Africa.

If i receive your info, and will proceed with the change of ownership of this fund to your given names.
I believe we can get on well through this transaction
Thanks

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello Steve,
Here is my address:
58 Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7JT
My number is (deleted - fh5) (I can't answer the phone between 8am and 10pm)
I am a professional baker.
What do I do next? :)
I believe we can get on too
How is Life in South Africa? Have you ever seen a Lion?
Helene FERA
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Hi Helen
South is very good. Yes i have seen lions and so many animal. Hahaha British people like animal too much, they always came here as tourist and bought them.
Thanks, again Helen. Please i will like to have any copy of your identity
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me to Rebecca
Hello Steve,
I lost my passport but i hope this works.

I agree, we do
love animals because they are pure, sincere and would never betray you.
It is difficult to find those qualities in Humans,
Humans think they are the most important species in this planet for some reasons...
When will I get the money??
Thank you
https://s19.postimg.org/fps7f92g3/IMG_7261.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Thanks, alot.
I just wanted to see you in form of picture at least to know haha..Pls can i see you on a picture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello Stevy,
Of course, sorry.
Please call me Lelène, we are friends now, aren't we?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Hahaha yes we are Lelene, thanks so much for accepting me and my business proposal. I believe we will enjoy the fund as soon as it got delivered to you.
I will be forward your details to the delivery company as they have sent me form to fill.
Their name is DSS, please when they contact with you follow them up. They will be discussing with you when they will deliver the money and time so that you will be free that very day.
Thank
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello Steve, that's great news thank you'
I am now travelling but I will check my mails later today,
I am looking forward to be your business partner,
What will you use the money for my dear?
I hope wisely! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Yes you can suggest and we can invest it in your country. where are you travelling to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Yes, you should definitely invest in my country! I am going to France for the weekend.
Have you ever been to France?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca to me
Ok that is good,
I have been to Paris in France and England last three years ago

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Ok that is cool.
Pls let me know when they must contacted you
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hi Steve
No one has contacted me
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Hi Helele,
Did u have a safety flight? and did u heard from DSS?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca to me
Hi,
can you check your spam mail. becus i got some of their mail sometime on spam.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Good morning! Flight was good thanks
Their email went in my spam for some reasons…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
I thought of so/ Good to hear , do u have family in France
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello dear, sorry I was away!
I was in France, is everything ok?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Yes been worried very worried.
Did you contact the DSS the delivery company
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Hello,
Not yet, let me do this now! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
STEVE,
I HAVE LOST THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS; CAN YOU SEND IT TO ME AGAIN?
SORRY
Rebecca to me
[email protected]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Thank you
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Hi
How was your holiday, did you enjoy it ?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --
Me to Rebecca
Hiya,
Yes, my holiday was amazing, thanks a lot for asking :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Thats very good..
Did you hear from the DSS, and you are back in London.
Now when would you like them to deliver to you?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Helene f
Hello, yes it would be easier, wouldn't it?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca to me
Yes very easy it will be. they are professional. Do you want them to deliver to your house? you know this transaction should be keep confidential between you and me.
Do you live alone,?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me to Rebecca
Yes I live alone
I would like them to deliver it to my house indeed
Thanks a lot.
I can't wait to get the money, I saw this new alarm clock in the shop that projects laser for which you need a gun to switch it off.
Isn't this great?
hehe
https://postimg.org/image/i4oodf82n/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
that is will be great, think will love to have one as well
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
haha, this is great looking. like the colour. how much?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me

About £1000
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebbeca
yes it worth it! will need one. let us get this transaction.

Me
Why do you think it takes so long for them to contact me?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Always check your mail and spam mail.
Me
Still nothing I m afraid...
Rebecca
Really, Ok

Rebecca
Hiya
pls they are trying to contact you on the phone, they said you lines are not going and they need to speak to you first before sending you airway bill and invoice for the delivery to your house.

And they will give you number to track them down.
Me
All they write is "DSS-OFFICIAL SITE RECEIVED"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Hello Steve.
Sorry, my phone is out of order for now.(i broke it need to buy a new one)
Can they just contact me by mail?
Rebecca
Helele,
Please they will need your number because on the form you will be receiving alert on where the money is coming. and they have to call you on the phone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Oh nooo that's really bad news, ok, i will get my phone sorted and get back to you ASAP, may take a couple of days
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Yes please its necessary.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Hello Steve,
I am writing to you to tell you I had a dream about you last night.
Your face kept on changing until you became a bird and then a lion.
People were angry at you and threw you in the fire, you were begging for forgiveness to Jesus (I think it was Jesus) and he said "You, Lion, you killed many goats and never wanted to change!" You replied to him: "But I am a lion, how could I change?" and he said "The real lion is in you, you could change!" and then I woke up.
I have to tell you, that made me sweat!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca Steve
Hi Helele,
Lol i do not get the dream tho, what do you understand on this piece
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Hello Stevo!
Well, that I have strange dreams sometimes, I will try to think of an explanation lol
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Ok i wait, you could be Daniel, haha.
Now when do you think you can release your number to the DSS so that they will reach you even when they come to your country
Me
ohhh you know the Bible!? that could be why I dreamt of this
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Steve, I have a question.
This is such an unsafe transaction that I am scared. Now, I wondered. Could you send me a photograph of yourself holding a paper saying “It’s me Steve"?
That will be a huge favour... I hope this is not asking too much :(
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Hi Helele,
Hahaha that is a huge bit task...Hmmm i believe my id is enough, or you give me your number, we can talk on phone, no problem for that.
If you read my messages very well, you will understand that this transaction is confidential one and 100% risk free. I only need someone i can trust, and that someone who will receive the money then i fly to her. I would've use look for a man, but i really want it to be a woman. The task is too much for me Helele, i am only bringing money to you which i want you to help me to secure. The trust is building, the only trust i don't have from you is your phone number. This kind of deal do happen, this is a way to make each other rich.
I am shy, and like thinking, how can i started asking someone to take me such picture whilst holding, ''am shy eeeh'' . you have nothing to lose, this diplomats they are very professional and they will do a clean job, its confidential. You will witness it yourself.
They need your phone number, and please try and give them.
Thank
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Are you sure you can show me anything? I start to wonder if I should go ahead, unless you give me a photographic evidence. Nowadays you need to be careful in this world. Also, this proves that i am responsible you know! there s nothing wrong from adking proofs
I hope you understand... :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
it's that or Skype session where i can see your face
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
If not you holding a paper, ask someone else but please write "this is steve"
Me
Hello Steve, are you upset?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Hhaha not at all..but the task looks someone to a big woman like me, some how childish, but trying to see how i can consider it. been loading my skype, and is very poor downloading. and very shy taking picture, with my face, as you never know where it will go to. The only thing i told you is that i want us do this transaction, i want you to receive you and you will enjoy it...
So please let be reasonable here. I will try and do something
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
aww, but you sent me your passport, why would you send me your passport and not a picture of yourself?ou send me a picture of a note saying "i am STEVE" you don t have to be on the photograph! please do this and i will continue with the transaction :)
Rebecca
My dear i have to do this on my own way. Listen i really want us to move forward. Please any further request, will be meeting you one on one when the diplomat is on move.
send me your number pls and contact the diplomatic company, pls take this transaction serious, and you will enjoy it. believe in me and trust in me

https://s19.postimg.org/8dmr9pk83/me.jpg
https://s19.postimg.org/6zv4eekyr/me1.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Awwww thank you so much! Yes, i will send them my number.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
Why can't i see your face though :(?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Now too much asking....am real. look this transaction is not for joke, please don't bring joke into it. This transaction we a big fund, please show me some serious and lets have respect for each other. I want you to stand for the money and receive it and i will meet you in person.

Then you see me more in person, my face is what u have seen on the passport id, i can send you pictures of mine.
The more we go the more we trust each other, u won't even know when we are chating and skyping more
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me
Well Steve, I don't really like your tone, all I am asking is to be your business partner and I want to make sure. This is no joke! If you don't want to do it maybe YOU are the one who isn't serious after all, you don't realise but this is big money for me, a lot of cash will be involved in this transaction.
Rebecca
Yes it’s a big money, and you can handle it and that is why I told you that base on my experience, the diplomats will help you to organize it.
My tones wasn't bad tho,lol, anyway i understand that you have never experience the huge fund like this, there is always a first time for everything. So let do it,

All am asking is we moving this transaction to another level. pls
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
ok

Me
I'm still waiting for my phone though!
Rebecca
Yes, but can i trust you?

Me
Yes, but why do they need to call me? can they not just contact me by email???

Rebecca
How can we be doing a huge transaction like this without having each others communication. The diplomat will arrived to your country and they have to call you for update. Its simple, your phone number is just to use it to facilitate the delivery. Because when they arrived in London City Airport they will contact you to come for the consignment clearance, and you will be the only one that will have the password of the box.

See its well secured.
This is deal, and base on the experience, i know better i think.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
This is my landline, ask the concierge to pass the line to me please, thank you.
He knows me by "Lelene"
020 7467 1000

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
“Okay,
Thanks for the move. Please hope this line is working as i don't ant to give them another number that is not working because this people are serious organization.

I will be sending your details to my lawyer here to prepare the change of ownership certificate and source of fund origin certificate and it will costing me some money, and i am going to pay him right away.

Hope we can handle it well.
thanks
please reconfirm to me your full name how it on your passport because the clearance of this money is about you, i want to start sending you some vital documents that will bestow you the true ownership of this fund.
Me
helen- Suzie-Fera
Rebecca
pls send the same to the dss
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
ok
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
Hi i have just called the number and was told by the lady that there is non call by that name. Please are you like given me the public office number of your direct number??
Me
Really? Ok, try the main switchboard, it's +44 1475 650 451 , I know there won’t be any problem on this one. Sorry about that

Me
Did you say "Lelene" ? make sure you say it
------------------------------------------------------
Rebecca
I think you are joking with me here. Anyway goodbye....
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Me
https://s19.postimg.org/dz96drkwz/IMG_7293_(1).jpg]
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome CassieHugo and thanks for posting.
You have a good start here and your character is interestingly quirky. And, getting a sort of photo trophy is a very nice start, showing that you have good promise in manipulating the scammers.

However, there are a couple of issues with this first post: one big one is that our forum rules prohibit involvement of innocent third parties ("ITPs") or potential involvement of them. I see you have given out some phone numbers including a serviced office and the phone number for Action Fraud. None of these are appropriate for use in baits here, you are wasting their time by having scammers call them. (Moreover, as you have already discovered, giving out such numbers is a good way to kill a developing bait).

Similarly, the fake address (French embassy in London) is not appropriate; make up a truly fake or nonexistent address rather than using something that could potentially be visited by scammers.

Finally, it's a real shame that you finished the bait by sending them the final image. we call this "burning the scammers" -- although it may feel satisfying to taunt them, it's counterproductive as it clearly demonstrates that you were wasting their time, and perhaps helps them improve their game next time. Better to just let them fade away, or continue to behave like a real potential victim.

I hope to see more baits from you in future but please keep these issues in mind!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I concur with firehouse5. It's a good start and you could really be effective, with a few tweaks as mentioned. I look forward to your next bait, hope you keep those in mind.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I took the liberty to report your fake shipper Cool

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283174

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic