SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"you are not the frist one" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet you didn’t know that senior agents in the FBI can be African citizens.

You don’t believe me? Well, here’s all the proof you need!

The Scammer
Dr Linda Williams, “SENIOR OFFICE DEPARTMENT” of the FBI, and a Benin citizen (!)

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel and worshipper of the Norse Gods

Scammer emails are date-stamped; comments are in bold.

=======
The opening email is reproduced in all its technicolour and semi-literate glory.
=======
9 September 2013
ATTN:BENEIFICARY ,
In regard to your package which contain the MasterCard.
FedEx update me today that your package have stay long than what they expected and they want you to show some seriousness to the charge fee required to get the package shipped to you.
I know things are hard now in terms of financially but you need to know that this package is very important and the total amount the MasterCard contain is $20 Million usd and your daily limit withdraw is $15,000 per day program by the International Credit system.
The charge fee required to pay the security keeping fee is $125 and this is the last fee required if any other fee occurs i will make sure FedEx return all the money you have sent previously so you have nothing to worry about.
I assure you that i will make sure shipment commence once the charge fee is paid to US.
THE PAYMENT INFORMATION OF ALEX NWAOFIA TO SEND THE $125AND ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT CONFIRMATION DETAILS SO I CAN FORWARD IT TO HIM SO THE CHARGE FEE CAN BE PAID AND SHIPMENT WILL COMMENCE ONCE THIS IS DONE OK.
NAME................ FRANCIS EZECHUKWU
ADDRESS:,,,,,,,,,,,, BENIN REPUBLIC
CITY: ...................COTONOU
TEXT .................ONCE
ANSWER: .....FAITH
AMOUNT........$125
Once payment is made get back to me with the payment confirmation details required below so shipment can commence. and i will forward it to FedEx so shipment will commence immediately.
SENDER NAME:??
CONFIRMATION MTCN NUMBER:??
SENDER ADDRESS Confused?
TEXT QUESTION USED??
ANSWER USED:??
AMOUNT SENT:?
NOTE: THE TOTAL AMOUNT YOUR MASTERCARD CONTAIN IS $20 MILLION USD AND THIS INCLUDE INTEREST UP TILL DATE. YOUR DAILY LIMIT WITHDRAW IS $15,000 PER DAY.
ONCE YOUR PACKAGE IS SHIPPED AND YOU RECEIVE IT YOU WILL RECOVER ALL YOU HAVE SPENT. HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.
Have a wonderful day and remember all you need to send is $125 only to complete everything.
Email,( [email protected])
Dr.Linda Williams
SENIOR OFFICE DEPARTMENT
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON DC.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,NW Washington,
D.C.20535-0001, USA

=========
Just for a change, I’ll “pay up” promptly – but inconveniently.
=========
Dr Williams
I sent the money today. Here are the details.
Sender: Camille White
Receiver: Dr Linda Williams
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001, USA
test question: Support Gay Rights?
answer: Yes I Do
amount: $125
Reference number: 60792713
Camille White
=======
What’s the issue here? Does being a Dr Mrs make her unable to stoop so low as to go to some plebeian convenience store?
=======
12 September 2013
Good day Camille White,
I have received the payment information as requested and the problem which we having now is that we have not be able to pick up the fee due to because of the mistake that you made, I am not the casher of US Embassy, Beside i am Dr.Mrs Linda Willilams Therefore I'm not in position to pick up the money. We have an Agent here as our casher, So please, go back to the Money Gram Office where you send the money and resend it to our Casher Agent Name, Mr, Michael Onuorah, in other to enable us complete this deliver once and for all,
Here is the listed payment information on how you will use to send the money,
Name …….Michael Onuorah.
Test question: Support Gay Rights?
Answer: Yes I Do
Amount: $125
Reference number: 60792713
Looking forward to hear back from you with the correct payment details, so that we can be able to pick up the Fund okay
=========
Dr Williams
You can pick up the money! It doesn't matter that you're Dr Mrs - it's in your name and you can get it any time you can be bothered. Just do it!
Camille White
=======
13 September 2013
Dear,Camile White.
I try all my best to pick up the Fund today, but due to because of my position here, I can not pick up the Fund, because We have an Agent which is our casher Mr, Michael Onuorah, Please, My dear, Go back to the Money Gram Office where you sent the money and told them to change the Receiver’s Name to Michael Onuorah, so that our Agent can be able to pick up the Fund, in other to enable us proceed with your shipment to avoid much delay over it as you knows well that it has be long that we keep this package with us here, so try all your possible best and see that you change the receiver’s Name today to Mr, Michael Ouorah okay,
Looking forward to hear from you with the correct payment details, so that we can be able to pick up the Fund and proceed with your shipment immediately okay,
Thanks
Dr.Mrs Linda Williams
=======
Let’s see if this gets ‘her’ angry…
=======
Dr Williams
I sent you the money because Africa is full of scammers and criminals. I don't care how busy you are – you're the only one that I can trust with this.
Camille White
=======
So ‘she’ picked up the (phantom) money… what’s his plan now?
=======
13 September 2013
Dear Camille White.
I thank god that i have pick up the fee,therefore the delivery of your package will take place RIGHT NOW. So all you have to do now is to reconfirm your full information where to delivery your package to you,also your phone numbers to aviod delivery your package to wrong
address okay.
Thanks
Dr.Mrs Linda Williams
=======
14 September 2013
I am waiting for you to reconfirm your full information???
thanks
Mrs Linda W.
=========
Dr Williams
How can I reconfirm what I didn't tell you? Did someone already give you details about me?
Camille White
=========
(Two days later)
Dr Williams
What do you mean exactly by "full information"?
Camille White
=======
So this is the back-up plan!
=======
16 September 2013
Hello dear Camille White.
I have received your email and the content is well noted. Beside I am here to inform you that everything concerning your package is well understood, therefore the only delaying now is for the waybill from here Benin republic to Australia international airport which is cost you sum of$750usd. And then I will delivery your package to your doorstep o.k. meanwhile you need to raise the fee and send it then I will make it this morning to you immediately. And be informing that
you will not use my name to send the fee do you understand? If you want this package to get to your address once for all.
So here is the payment information to make the payment to Benin republic as the origin of your funds.
Receiver name Mr. James Ogbu.
Receiver Country Benin republic
City cotonoun
Test question Support Gay Rights?
Test answer. Yes I do
The amount$750usd only.
So you try to send this fee to the direct information which listed to you o.k. and do not delay to send the fee because it is the only fee needed to send. While you have to do urgently once you get this info. I am waiting for you to send it, also I need your contact number when I get to the airport I will try to call you.
Thanks
Mrs Linda Williams.
=======
This has got to rankle…
=======
Dr Williams
I am not sending money to Benin. I am sending it to you because I know you can be trusted and Benin is full of thieves and liars.
I'll do it today and then send you the serial number.
Camille White
=======
Things we learn; senior officials in the FBI can be foreigners.
=======
18 September 2013
Hello Dear Camille White;
I have received your email and listen to me very carefull if you want to send the fee use the info which i gave to you before. Send the fee to Benin Republic because is my country you put your mind on this delivery and wait to received your package;
Iam from Benin so there is my country i trust my agent because you are not the only one i am deal with we have many custmers here okay so try to send the money to the original of your funds or you will send it to our headoffice branch in U.S.A????
Do not use my names because i cannot make anymove to pick up the money while we have a casher you are not the frist one and not third so do trust what you do.
Thanks
Mrs Linda Williams
=========
Dr Williams
This is not making any sense – you have to be American to be in the FBI, and if you're an American you're American all the way; you can't call Benin your country and still be an American.
I've sent the money to you; the reference number is 94937282; just pick it up and remember who you work for.
Camille White
=======
18 September 2013
Can i have the receiver name and receiver country also????
Thanks
Mrs Linda Williams
=======
This must make ‘her’ regret telling Cammy the other money had been collected.
=======
Dr Williams
I sent it to you in the US, just like last time! Freyja's tears – what is your problem now? You picked it up before, so you can do it again.
Camille White
=======
18 September 2013
Which country do you send the money to??? and to whom did send it?
Thanks
Mrs Linda W
=========
Dr Williams
I sent it to YOU – in AMERICA – just like I did last time!!!!!!!!!!!
Camille White
=======
18 September 2013
Okay But i will give you info you should use to send the fee us ok not my name you shall pull the MTCN to resend to another names our casher here in us
Thanks
Mrs Linda W
=========
Dr Williams
No way – it stays just as it is. If I have to go to Moneygram – so do you.
Camille White
=======
18 September 2013
You do not have to send it to my name no.i will give you our casher name and you go to the moneygram office and tell them to rechange the receivers name okay. and i will delivery your package to your home address.
Thanks
Mrs Linda Wiiliams
=========
Dr Williams
I HAVE sent it to you and you WILL pick it up and that's FINAL!
Camille White
=======
19 September 2013
My Dear Use this information to send the$750USD for we to be able to
pick up the payment.
Reveivers names Paul Kudinoff
Los ageles
Thanks
Mrs Linda W
=========
Dr Williams
The money is waiting for you to pick it up.
Camille White
=======
No reply… and so the bait ended.
=======

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic