SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Hitchhikers Guide to Scam Baiting: UPDATED 24/12/04

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mad Matt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No. 1 - The Hitchhikers Guide to Scam Baiting

Good Guys
Ford Prefect
Arthur Dent
Zaphod Beeblebrox
Marvin Android

Bad Guys
Susan Shabangu

The Story

Ford Prefect starts off this bait, and sends the following email off to Susan.

Quote:
Dear Mrs Shabangu,

My name is Ford Prefect, and I am the owner of the successful publishing business "Megadodo Publications". I was very surprised to receive you email. However, I am willing to assist you in this transaction, so please reply as soon as possible.

Yours Sincerely
Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

----- Original Message -----
To: <>
>MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU.
>[email protected]
>Deputy Minister of Safety and Security
>South Africa.
>
>Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>After due deliberation with my family, l decided to
>contact you for your assistance in standing as a
>beneficiary to the sum of US$ 12. 000.000.00 (Twelve
>Million United States of American Dollars Only).
>
>First, let me start by introducing myself, l am MRS.
>SUSAN SHABANGU, a mother of three children and the
>Deputy Minister of Safety and Security. Since 1st
>April 1996 to date under the President of South
>Africa, MR. THABO MBEKI. You can view my profile.
>
>www. gov. za.
>
>After the swearing in ceremony making me the Deputy
>Minister of Safety and Security, my husband Mr.
>Ndelebe Shabangu died while he was on an Official
>trip to Trinidad and Tobago in 2002.
>
>After his death, l discovered that he had some funds
>in a dollar account which mounted to the sum of
>US$12M with FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY. This fund
>emanated as a result of an over-invoiced contract
>which he excuted with the Goverment of South Africa.
>Though l assisted him in getting this contract but l
>never knew that it was over-invoiced by him. l am
>afraid that the Government of South Africa might
>start to investigate on the contracts awarded from
>2000 to date. lf they discover this money in his
>bank account, they will confiscate it and seize his
>assets here in South Africa and this will definetely
>affect my political career in government.
>
>l want your assistance in clearing this money from
>FINANCE AND SECURITY COMPANY. As soon as the fund is
>cleared, you are expected to move it immediately
>into another personal bank account in your country.
>l will see to it that the account is not traced from
>South Africa. As soon as you have confirmed the
>fund into your account, l will send my eldest son
>with my Attorney to come to your country to discuss
>on business investments.
>
>For your assistance, l am offering you 30%, As the
>Account owner, while10% is for any expenses that
>maybe incured. However, you have to assure me and
>also be ready to go into agreement with me that you
>will not elope with my fund.
>
>lf you agree to my terms, Kindly as a matter of
>urgency send me an e-mail. Due to my sensitive
>position in the South African Government, l would
>not WANT you to call me on phone or send a fax to
>me. All correspondence must be by e-mail to my
>private email. [email protected]
>
>Please l do not need to remind you of the need for
>absolute confidentiality if this transaction must
>succeed. YOU MUST NOT CALL ME ! lf you do not feel
>comfortable with this transaction, do not hesttate
>to discontinue.
>
>Thanks for your anticipated co-operation and my
>regards to your family.
>
>Thanks and God bless.
>
>MRS. SUSAN SHABANGU.
>Deputy Minister of Safety and Security
>South Africa.

The next day, success! A reply!

Quote:
Dear Ford ,
Thanks for your response to my mail.
The only assistance i need from you is for you to help me secure this fund in your account for subsequent investment.as you can see that i am a widow with kids to catter for despite my position in Government.

I want you to assure me in confidence that you are going to keep all my correspondence with you to your strictest confidentiality because of my position in Government.

Meanwhile, i will advise you furnish me with more detailed information about yourself.

Finally,while replying this mail please include your telephone nos.
I shall be furnishing you with all legal documents in regards to this transaction for your perusal/confirmation as soon as i hear from you.

Looking forward to your urgent response to enable swing into action immediately.

Thanks and God Bless.

Best regards,
Ms.Susan.s

Ford sends off a quick email with a photo attached.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your response. Well, as you know I am the owner of a successful publishing company. I am 34 years of age, married . I currently own a lovely cottage in Betelgeuse, which is a small country village in wales. I have attached a photo of myself for you to look at.

I am afraid I cannot use a telephone, due to the fact my hearing was permanently damaged when I was thrown out of a vogon airlock when I was 29. Unless you have text phone, I am afraid I will only be to communicate with you through email.

I will be unable to respond to any emails you send this afternoon, as I am visiting a friend of mine in hospital. He was unfortunately attacked by a Ravenous Bugblater Beast, poor fellow. I feel it is only right I should pay him a visit.

Yours Sincerely
Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Ford Prefect

After 4 days, no reply. Ford sends another email, expressing his disapointment.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Do I take it from your lack of correspondence that you no longer need my assistance?

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

A reply arrives soon afterwards.

Quote:
Dear Friend,

I am still waiting for you to come back from where you said you are going.

Provide me with your contact address immediately.

Thanks.

God, is she really that stupid? Ford replys.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I told you I would be at the hospital visiting my friend for one afternoon. I think you must have misread my email. Please contact me again at this email address as soon as possible.

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

A reply arrives almost immediately.

Quote:
Dear Ford Prefect,

I am waiting for your contact address/your name in full so that my Attorney can prepare the power of Attorney in your name.Good a thing the company is out there in London.

Please am looking forward to your urgent response.

Kindly include your telephone number because i know they company in London will like to contact you.

Thanks.

Oh dear! She didn't read my second email properly! Slap time!

Quote:
Dear Susan,

As I explained in my second email to you, I cannot use a phone because I am completely deaf due to an accident that took place several years ago. PLEASE pay attention to my emails in future! Unless the company has a text phone, I will be unable to communicate with them verbally. So if they have a text phone, let me know and I will give you my number.

As for my full name and postal address, they are:

Ford Prefect
42 Ursa Minor
London
England
UB12 HHQ

Please email me the necessary documents as soon as possible.

Yours,
Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Last edited by Mad Matt on Fri Jan 07, 2005 4:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Douglas Adams is awesome....

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this point, it is time for Arthur Dent to conveniently return from his holiday and reply to Mrs Shabangu's email...

Quote:
Dear Mrs Shabangu,

My name is Arthur Dent. I have just come back from a wonderful holiday in Magrathea on my private yacht, "The Heart of Gold". Upon my return, I discovered your email in my inbox and was thoroughly interested in your proposition. Could you perhaps email me with more details?

Many Thanks,

Arthur Dent

Seeming to have forgotten about Ford Prefect, Susan moves her resources to Arthur.

Quote:
Arthur Dent,

Sir,

Thanks for your interest to assist me in this transaction.

I will solicit for your maximum cooperation in this transaction as you have seen from my proposal that i am a widow.Despite the position i occupy in the Government of my country(SOUTH AFRICA).The deposit is in the vault of a security company in AMSTERDAM all the deposit document are intact with me.

In view of all these,i will advise you furnish me with your confidential telephone number so that i and my son can communicate you for more detailed informations in regards to this transaction.Although as we proceed in this transaction,i will like you to take a particular notice of this that the Company in AMSTERDAM are not in the know of the actual content of the the consignment in their vault according to the documents before me,it was underdeclared as containing diplomatic white papers.

Finally,please send me your international passport ,your full contact address.

Thanks for your kind undersatnding.

Best regards,

Ms.Susan.S

Oh, really? You aren't getting my personal details that easily, Susan!

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I am quite willing to supply you with these details, but first I need some proof you are legitimate. I have recently been reading in the newspaper about people who have been scammed out of a lot of money after having received an email offering them a deal like this one. Whilst I am sure a member of government would not lower themselves to that level, I really need to be sure. Could you please send me a photograph of yourself so that I can be sure you are not trying to steal my money? To prove I am not just messing you about, I have attached a photograph of me, taken on my holiday in Magrathea. As soon as I receive your photo, I will furnish you with my details.

Many thanks,

Arthur Dent

Arthur Dent A.K.A Martin Freeman, who plays Arthur Dent in the upcoming Hitchhikers Film.
Note, I edited the photo to remove the website address before I attached it.

Last edited by Mad Matt on Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Mad Matt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Back at Megadodo publications, Ford is getting impaitant...

Quote:
Susan,

You have not emailed me for the past two days. I was quite willing to let let your lack of contact pass last time, as it was the weekend and you told me you thought I was away. But it is now Wednesday morning and I have not received any communication from you since Monday lunchtime! Perhaps you have found someone else to help you? I am a very patient man, Susan, so if you still wish to continue our deal, then please reply to this email as soon as you receive it.

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Tut, tut, tut! She slaps back...

Quote:
SIR,

YOU KNOW AM A VERY BUSY PERSON,NOTWITHSTANDING THEY WILL CONTACTING TODAY VIA EMAIL OKAY.

MEANWHILE LET ME HAVE YOUR PHONE SO AS TO BE SENDING YOU SMS MESSAGER OKAY.

Ford replies, very angry now.

Quote:
Susan,

Do not use that tone to me. I have no obligation to help you whatsoever. I am doing this out of kindness because I feel sorry for you. I can withdraw from this transaction whenever I choose. I am seriously considering doing so now, unless you apologise immediately for your reply to my email.

I do not have an SMS service, and, as you already know, am unable to use a phone due to being completely deaf. I have told you several times that unless you have a text phone, I will only be able to communicate with you through email. The sooner you accept this, the better.

I am really throughly annoyed now. At the very least, I demand some respect for helping you and talking to me in the way you replied to me just now is not at all respectfull.

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Whatever Susan says next had better be good... and it is... almost.

Quote:
My Dear,

I am absolutely sorry never meant to provoke you.

Please i am very sorry.

I can send you a text message okay.

Remain blessed.

Ms.susan.S

Grovel, grovel... Wink Ford replies.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Your apology is accepted. Let's try to forget about it and try and stick to the task at hand.

There is another problem there as well I am afraid. My mobile phone has been out of action for some days now. I'm very sorry about this but really I can only communicate via email or a text phone, if you have one. Oh, and if possible could you send me a photograph of yourself? I can't seem to find one on the website you gave in your first email.

My best wishes to your children, by the way.

Yours

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Oh, by the way, there is a photo of Mrs Shabangu here but I am 100% positive this is not my women (or man Wink) as according to the contact information pages, she doesn't have an email address! Razz

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile, Arthur Dent receives another email...

Quote:
Dear Arthur Dent,
Thanks for your mail,i am not disputing the facts in your mail.We all know that such ugly thing is unfolding itself all around the world.Understand that i cannot indulge myself in any act of vandalism. (Rolling Eyes Yawn)

Considering my position,listen understand that am a widow not that am not comfotable as the case maybe.Why i am soliciting for your assistance is because of the sensetive nature of this transaction.
Please all need assure me that my dealings with you remains only with you,even if you decide not to partake in this transaction Sir,My reputation has to be the first thing we put in consideration for christ sake.

If not for my position,i can always conclude this transaction on my own.Please checkout my profile via this link:www.gov.za
Go through it well you will know out everything you want about me.Do you have a website?

Understand am a public figure keep this to your strictest confidentialilty.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Ms.Susan.S

Time to make a special request. Wink

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I have read your profile, and am almost 100% certain you are genuine. However, I still would like to make sure. I owned a company a few years ago called "Hitchhikers Towels". We made towels for every occasion! Our slogan was "We know where our Towel is!". So, I was wondering could you perhaps get someone to take a photo of you holding a sign saying "I know where my towel is". That way, I will know it is really you. Please do not be offended by my request, but I have to be sure that you are genuine. I'm sure a photograph wouldn't be a problem for someone in your position.

Unfortunately, I do not have a website. I did think about having one once, but decided sine I would never have time to update it, what was the point?

Hope to hear from you again soon.

Arthur Dent

The next day at Megadodo publications, Ford is impatient, because he hasn't had a reply yet...

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Did you get my last message?

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Susan replies a short while later...

Quote:
DearFord Prefect,

Thanks for your mail i shall be forwarding you my pics soon.

But have been contacted by the official in LONDON?

Thanks.

I assume she's asking if the official has got in touch. Well they haven't, so Ford sends of the following reply.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

The official has not yet contacted me. Have you given them my email address?

I look forward to receiving your pictures.

Yours

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Last edited by Mad Matt on Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice except that I believe Ford and Arthur are actually a little older than you are letting on to the lad Smile

Mortar x7
Mad Matt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah! But that's the best thing about it! He doesn't know that! Wink lol. Thanks for the comments.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ford decides it's time to forget business for a few weeks and spend some quality time with his family. So, he sends susan a quick email.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I will be unavailable for the next few weeks, as it is christmas and I will be spending time with my family. This means I won't be back in my office until January 3rd. I look forward to corresponding with you again in the new year, and successfully concluding this deal.

Many thanks and a Merry Christmas to you!

Ford Prefect
Megadodo Publications

Wow! The Internet Caf� was open on Saturday!
Wink
Quote:
Ford Prefect,

Thanks for your notice i wish you and your family merry christmas and happy new year.

God Bless.

So, Ford Prefect exits for a few weeks. But wait! Arthur Dent is still there... and he's willing to say so...

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I was just wondering did you receive my last message? I hope I didn't offend you with my request, but you have to look at it from my point of view. I have a lot of money in my account and I do not wish to lose it because I was tricked. I am sure you wouldn't do that to me, but hey, can you trust anyone these days?

Many Thanks,
Arthur Dent

Susan DID recieve my last email and she is NOT happy!

Quote:
Arthur Dent,

I got your last mail in good faith.

Considering my position in this transaction i don,t think that you asked me to do is idae.

This transaction belongs to me,if you are talikng of trust who is suppose to say it ?

Since you suggested it i will appreciate you do it for me if you are a genuine person because i have contacted my Attorney and his advise is final ok.

if can review my proposal once more i made it clear that this transaction is a thing of induction if my conditions are not favourable to you .There is no need wasting your time in desisting right.Maybe you are now thinking my transaction is something else.You did mentioned money,Who asked for your Money.Am only looking for a reliable person.I have enough money to handle this transaction understand.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Ms.Susan.

Oh dear... she wants my photo holding a sign... Shocked Slap time!

Quote:
Susan,

Let me make sure I have understood your request. You want me to do exactly what I told you to do, i.e. have a picture taken of myself, holding a sign saying "I know where my towel is"? This is not a problem for me. In fact, I will have it done immediately. What IS a problem is the fact you are telling me I have to prove I am able to be trusted, when it was YOU who contacted me out of the blue to ask for my help! You talk about your position, but how can I be sure you are even the real Susan Shabangu? You could be anyone using a fake email address! I have been nothing but honest with you. I even sent you my picture, though you did not ask for it! I do not see why I have to prove anything!

I will begrudgingly send the picture, but I still want you to send a picture of yourself holding a sign saying "I know where my towel is". Unless you do this, I will withdraw from this transaction.

Arthur Dent

P.S. Please allow me a few hours to find a photographer before I send the picture.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur sends Susan the following email.

Quote:
Susan

My photo is attached.

Arthur Dent

I attach the following.

Meanwhile, Zaphod Beeblebrox of Beeblebrox Industries gets in touch with Susan!

Quote:
Dear Mrs Shabangu,

I am Zaphod Beeblebrox. I have just returned from South Africa to spend christmas with my elderly mother. I was there on business for several months, so I am very surprised to see your email! Please email em with more details about this transaction!

Many Thanks

Zapod Beeblebrox
Beeblebrox Industries
"We're so hip, we have trouble seeing over our pelvis!"

Zaphod recieves a reply.

Quote:
Dear Zaphod Beeblebrox,
This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail.
I could have been more than glad if i was opportuned to meet with you while you are still here in South Africa.Meanwhile my dear what i need from you in this transaction is your transparent honesty/ maximum co-operation beacuse i will entrust this transaction into your hands for security reasons.

All you need to do is to provide me with your personal data's as follows:
1)Any of your valid identity.
2)Your contact address/private telephone nos.

Listen am interested in real estate.
immediately i get all these required informations from you i shall instruct my Attorney to prepare a letter of Authority in your favour which shall be forwarded to the security company in Europe to contact you as our representative.Understand that you will be required to be their in person although i shall be send a representative who is a financier experts who is going to assist you in the banking area over there in Europe.

Please extend my regards to your entire family.

Thanks,
Best regards,
Ms.Susan.S

Last edited by Mad Matt on Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
RothKungFu
Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(kinda) Off topic: Let's hope that the new movie will be better than the old one. I fell asleep during the first 15min, and it was on 2 VHS tapes lol

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Arthur Dent is becoming impatient! Susan hasn't replied to his email yet, so he sends this off.

Quote:
Susan,

I have sent my photograph, yet you have not replied to my email! From this lack of communication, I can only assume that you no longer require my help. Therefore, I have decided to withdraw from this transaction, unless you supply me with the photograph requested. I am giving you until the 24th of december, then I will no longer be prepared to help you.

Susan, if you are worried about your position in the government, then just pay someone to hold up the sign, for goodness sake! Would it really hurt to do that one thing in order for you to gain my trust?!? If I have not received the photo by friday, then this is the last you will hear from me.

Arthur Dent

Note: I'm hoping that my scammer will take note of the fact I pointed out it doesn't have to be her in the photo, and will pretend that they payed anyone on the street to hold up the sign. Hopefully, this means I'll get a trophy! Wink

As Arthur doesn't recieve a reply from Susan, Zaphod gets back in touch.

Quote:
Dear Susan,

Thankyou for your email. You can be assured I will keep our deal completely secret.

My contact details are as follows:

Beeblebrox Manor
24 Penny Lane
London
England
HH4 19G

I'm afraid I cannot give you my phone number, as my phone has been out of order and as it i the Christmas Season, I can't get it fixed until January. So, I am afraid I will only be able to stay in contact with you via email until I can get my phone repaired.

As for my identification, will my passport do? Let me know, and I'll scan it straight away.

Yours

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Beeblebrox Industries

Will susan catch the 419 reference? I don't think so! Meanwhile, Marvin Android gets in touch to give Susan some bad news...

Quote:
Dear Mrs Shabangu,

My name is Marvin Android. I am the solicitor for Ford prefect, who I believe you were in contact with. I am very saddened to inform you that Mr Prefect was killed last night when he was run over by a bulldozer. He didn't hear the vehicle coming up behind him and the driver could not see him because it was dark at the time.

However, I also have some good news. Mr Prefect changed his will earlier this week, leaving you $250000 from his fortune. He added that you were a women who had been through a lot in her life and he felt that he needed to do this for you and your children as a token of kindness.

How would you like me to send this money to you? Please let me know as soon as possible, as we close this Friday for the Christmas Holidays.

Marvin Android
Android Solicitors

I can just see my pet's eyes bulging out of his head at the thought of all that money!!!! Smile But are they?

Quote:
Dear Marvin Android,

I felt shock when read your mail.

As you can see am doubfounded now,this is incridible how can Ford die just like that?

Ford and i have a multi-millon dollar project at hand which we agreed to postpone till next year so how am i going to carry on in this transaction without him?

Not what he amended in his will is my concern for now,how can he abondon me and give up to the ghost?

Please ask the wife to write me or get her telephone no for me so that i can call her.Understand that Money is not everything okay.Let me extend my condolence to her.

I would like to know first and foremost who is going to be his next of kin in this transaction.When is his burial going to take place?

Finally, on your response i shall instruct you on how we are going to conclude the issue at hand okay.

My eyes is filled up with tears.

I beg to stop here.

Best regards,

Ms.Susan.S

Oh really? A scammer who's not interested in the money I have to offer him/her?!? My goodness, where do I go from here? Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But she's obviously not heartbroken enough not to continue with Zaphod...

Quote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox,

Thanks for your reply.

Your passport is 100% okay.Please send it across.

Thanks.

Zaphod replies with his passport...

Quote:
Zaphod replies...

Susan,

My passport is attached. I hope this is enoguh information for you.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Beeblebroxindustires

I attach my "passport" which doesn't appear to be loading properly...

Arthur has received no reply yet, so I think I may have lost her there. Ah well, still Marvin and Zaphod to bait from.

UPDATE: Zaphod gets a reply...

Quote:
My Dear,

Your passport didn't show well plz re-scan it and send it am waiting so that we can make progress.

Thanks.

Oh dear! Zaphod is confused...

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I have looked at the attachment you have sent back to me and don't understand. The picture was fine when I sent it to you! I've attached it again, so if it doesn't work, email me back and let me know.

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Beeblebrox Industries

Meanwhile, Marvin gets back in touch with Susan...

Quote:
Dear Susan,

I am sorry I did not reply to you earlier, but I have been in court all day. I can appreciate that you are very saddened by the news of Mr Prefect's death. Since you do not wish to receive the money Mr Prefect left you, I'm afraid I can do no more to help you. Ford's wife, Trillian, is in a terrible state, and has refused to allow me to give you her contact details, so I am afraid you will need to find someone else to help you with your deal. I am very sorry.

Marvin Android
Android Solicitors

Last edited by Mad Matt on Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mad Matt
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Zaphod reads a shocking article in his newspaper...

Quote:
Susan,

I have just read the following article in my morning newspaper! Please tell me that this is not true. Have you ever heard of these two men? Please reply quickly!

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Beeblebrox Industries

Susan replies, but it appears she hasn't read my previous email.

Quote:
Dear Zaphod Beeblebrox,

The attachment still came like that,what i advise you do is instead this delaying us just write out your passport number that will be Good because My Attorney will use it in preparing Power of Attorney in Your favour that will be forward to Security Company In Amsterdam to communicate you as our appointed representative whom we have given the legal right to represent us fully in retrieving our consignment/fund in their vault.

You do that immediately to enable my Attorney swing into action.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Best regards,

Ms.Susan.S

Zaphod gets cross now...

Quote:
Susan,

I am not willing to do any such thing until you respond to the newspaper clipping I sent you! I am very much concerned you are attempting to con me!

Zaphod Beeblebrox
Beeblebrox Industries

Oh dear, she hasn't seen it...

Quote:
Dear Zaphod Beeblebrox,

Plz i cannot find the link.

Send it back immediately for further clarification.

Thanks,

Ms.Susan.S

Ok, I'm now sick and tired of this women's stupidness! Time to drop the final bombshell and reveal all!

Quote:
Dear Susan,

This email may come as a surprise to you... especially since I died two days ago! It's me, Ford Prefect! Well, no actually, it isn't the Ford Prefect you thought it was, but it is the same person, or persons, you have been attempting to SCAM for the past few weeks!

Yes Susan! Ford Prefect, Zaphod Beeblebrox and Marvin Android are the same person! Arthur Dent is my partner. We are both private detectives investigating a 419 scam. Isn't that a turn up? Well, that's not all! We also know that your real name isn't Susan, you are NOT the South African Minister for Safety and Security and there is no $12 Million! And the real reason you didn't reply to our emails more regularly, is because you check your emails in an Internet Caf� in Nigeria! A bit of a long way from South Africa, don't you agree?

So, nice try, but you're not getting your paws anywhere near our bank details! Not only were the names fake, but so were the addresses, businesses, everything! This whole thing had been one big wind up! We have both spent the past few weeks wasting your time! You see, we knew from your first email you were nothing but a scammer trying to steal our money. Well, that's not going to happen.

You replied to "Zaphod" saying you couldn't find the article he sent you, hey? Well here it is, attached to this email!

Thankyou for the laughs!

Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent
Private Detectives

I attach the newspaper article above.

The End!

Last edited by Mad Matt on Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when does the triple breasted whore from eroticon 6, or wherever it was, come in? Bugblatter beasts?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And what about Slartibartfast and the little white mice?

Did you offer to read her Vogon poetry, or to stick a babelfish in her ear?

I hope if correspondence picks up again, you should incorporate 42 as much as possible..........
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic