SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"Are you doubting me or something?" - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One modality I’ve used with Cammy baits is the AFL contract.
The Lad is told that payment is expected from the Australian Football League for arranging publicity photos in Africa, and the payment is being made to the “agency” (the modelling agency that Cammy works with).
What do Lads do? Here’s one example.

Lad emails are date-stamped; my comments are in bold.

We open with an email addressed to Cammy – the spelling is how the Lad wrote it.

28 July 2015
Dearest Camllle Michelle White
This is to officially inform you that your $2.5m ATM CARD has over stayed here, which the entire management described unacceptable subsequently to it volume of worthy. There is urgent need to extend expire duration or we covert it into cash currency and then packaged it into diplomatic cargo, and then we proceed with the delivery to your destination. Also ensure you reconfirm your contact info (I.e. 1. Full Names, 2. Delivery Address, 3. Cell/office/residential Telephone Number and 4. Your identity)
In regards to this aspect, you are either expected to pay the sum of $280 for the extension/administrative processing fee. Through diplomatic cargo delivery means, you are also entitled to pay for the estimated $2900 lesser or higher for the clearance/logistic fee upon the arrival of cargo in your country as required from you.
You are expected to indicate your preferable choices to enable us proceed with the entire processes and you received your fund accordingly.
Yours faithful,
Mr. Johnson Agataji

Cammy gave him the bad news.

Mr Agataji
I'm not getting any ATM card or cash shipment. The payment for the contract is going to the agency account. Nothing is going to change.
Camille White

29 July 2015
Dear Camllle Michelle White,
Thank you very much for your E-mail, but why are you declining the receipt of your funds?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
I never said anything about refusing the money. It's due to be paid in September and nothing was ever said about ATM cards or cash.
Camille White

The Lad opts for denial…

30 July 2015
Now, how do you want to receive the fund?
We have to work together to make sure that this funds gets to you as soon as possible.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

… Cammy doesn’t blink.

Mr Agataji
The money is being paid to the agency account, and I don't see any place for you in this.
Camille White

30 July 2015
Which of the agency? Can you explain more....
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
What do you mean by "Which agency"?
Camille White

4 August 2015
You said the money will be paid into an agency account isn't it? So which of the agency?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
The modelling agency - you understand? They hired me to arrange the pix for the AFL.
Camille White

Lightbulb moment! Dim globe though...

6 August 2015
Oooh! Now I understand clearly what you meant. Ok, so how do we go about this ATM card now?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
Whatever that ATM card is, it's got nothing to do with the contract. Who gave you the ATM card?
Camille White

6 August 2015
It contains the funds, or don't you want to receive it anymore?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
The money is being paid by the AFL to the agency's bank account. There is no ATM card.
Camille White

8 August 2015
No, you have got it all wronged. There's ATM card and once you comply as I have stated before, you will receive it this weekend via dhl with tracking details.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
If there's an ATM card, then it's got nothing to do with me or the contract.
Camille White

7 August 2015
Dear Camille Michelle White,
Are you doubting me or something? Or don't you want to receive it?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
I know what I know; that the AFL is paying to the agency's account. That ATM card has nothing to do with the contract.
Camille White

7 August 2015
No, it has because this ATM card will enable you to make the withdrawal of the funds. This is what you need now.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
The AFL will pay the agency and the agency will pay us. No-one mentioned an ATM card. That's a fact and you can't change it.
Camille White

9 August 2015
No, the ATM card will be shipped to you once the extension is paid and you will receive it via DHL with tracking details.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
There's a big problem here. The AFL is paying straight into the agency's account. There's no ATM card involved. So why am I getting an ATM card?
Camille White

11 August 2015
This ATM card will contain the funds that will be coming to you, they will not pay it straight to your account. And you will receive it via DHL with tracking number to track the shipment.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
The contract fee is being paid to the agency on 1 September. It's not being paid to me. I can't understand why you can't understand.
Camille White

Oh, the chutzpah!

12 August
Why do you find it difficult to understand simple english? Do you have problem in understanding?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
You have the hide of a fucking rhino to say that!
I pointed out that the contract payment is going to the agency and then we get our share, and there's no place for an ATM card. Is that clear enough, or would you like me to draw you a picture?
Camille White

13 August 2015
What do you actually meant?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
I don't want to dumb it down. Just read my email again, and this time, think.
Camille White

15 August 2015
Why do you think so? Or someone is right behind your back?
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
What do you mean by that?
Camille White

Three weeks pass, and then...

7 September 2015
What is happening to you? Explain....
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
We got paid on schedule - $110,000 from the AFL payment to the agency, just like I told you.
You probably won't believe me - but what do we care?
Camille White

16 September 2015
ooh, that is good but this payment will be coming with atm card to you..believe me.
Mr. Johnson Agataji
Administrative Agent

Mr Agataji
We've been paid in full, so there can't be anything coming from you.
Camille White

He'd had enough - sure took a while!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic