SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Eat that, Mr. Alex - Second Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like how he says the two of you aren't in love, then the next sentence starts with My love.

Great job y'all. Can't wait to read more.

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
The Scaminator
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an awesome bait! Did he he twig?

"What do you fuck do you mean you wanna fuck my wife? Have some fucking respect for God sake" - <b>Thomas B.</b>

"You are just an ass full of fools" - <b>Andrew Azazi</b>

"i will have your big loosed pussy and ass hole shot by some gangsters in where ever you are" - <b>Solomon Simpson</b>
maggiestail
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ He hasn't twigged - yet! - although he's starting to become a bit unco-operative lol.

Doraemon and I have a good few updates to put on, but RL has had this really annoying habit of getting in the way lately Very Happy. Hopefully we can get to
work on updating the thread over the holidays!

Safari Nigeria-Mali-Timbuktu : Rev Prosper/Team TWAT Sept 2016
Safari Burkina Faso-Togo-Sapele, Nigeria (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr Alex! Oct 2016
Safari Ouagadougou - Niamey - Kano (with Doraemon) : Eat That, Mr. Alex - second safari

"More often than not I sit down and laugh at your ignorance as you are foolish idiot women" - Mr Entwistle, US Ambassador to Nigeria
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Both maggiestail and myself have been too busy to publish the whole bait (and there are a LOT of back and forth emails to trawl through!), so let us summarise what happened since the last update:

To cut a long story short, we persuaded Mr Alex to travel to Kano for a second time, on the basis that he was going to meet Mollie's Daddy's "Fixer" (a certain Mr Moriarty). The 'fixer' had been the person who successfully prised Mr Alex's consignment away from the hands of the Nigerian police, and was going to hand over to Mr Alex in Kano. Off he trotted on his second safari:

We asked him for proof of his travels, and here he is waiting at Kano railway station (we told him to wear a business suit to meet Mr Moriarty and this is the best he could come up with).

The IP of his mail.com account also showed he is in Kano. We were able to keep him in Kano for almost 2 weeks by having Moriarty develop a sudden bout of paranoia and suspicion about Mr Alex and his motives. To the North of Kano is an area called "Nomansland", and we really - REALLY - wanted to get him to go up there, just to say we'd sent someone to No Man's Land Smile
After argument and counter-argument about who was acting more suspiciously, Mr Alex gave up and went home. Obviously, he remains deeply unhappy to this day.

We were almost on the verge of convincing him to get a tattoo depicting the University's logo when unfortunately he got uber-paranoid and became more and more paranoid about what we wanted from him.

The University and Mollie are still in contact with Mr Alex, but we're not sure he's got anything left to give. He is still proclaiming his love for Mollie, and we're wondering if he might have any mileage left in him as far as she is concerned. His latest "Happy New Year" email to her included this lovely photograph of himself (check the suit!!!):

We have otherwise hit a bit of a brick wall with this lad, but he did give us 2 safaris, countless photographs, various videos and LOTS of fun!

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin

Last edited by Doraemon on Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations and awesome work!

Could you please resize the images to a maximum of 600 pixels in width to avoid forum blowout?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great job!

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fantastic job! Congratulations!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see you got him hitting all the "beauty" spots - Niamey, Kano - NICE!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well Done! Kano can be a troublesome place for strangers.
Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant Thumbs up

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I in awe - brilliant stuff.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work-especially in Kano!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic