SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fess Up

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Who provided the lad with this mess of a script? I thought it was a Benin lad, but if so, he's emailing from 9ja. Have fun, if you choose.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Fw: I Have Arrived At your Airport With Your Package, PLEASE
HURRY UP
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2016 16:43:16 +0100

Hi Sir,
I successful arrival in International Airport with your package late today, and i was hoping to reach you at your address before now, but unfortunately I have been held by the Agent Security Homeland of your country here , Trying to sort out situation with them here, All necessary expenses have been made for the delivery of your package but when I got here at my final transit point, it was discovered that we have to obtain the Legal Clearance Immunity Seal of Delivery from their Custom at the airport, and also we need to pay United Nations Import Document Tax here otherwise they will confiscate the package ( this is the laws implemented by the Government of your country over any luggage, parcel or package that comes from African) This will cost you about $160 USD which you will send to them in Nigeria United Nation Agent in Nigeria To get the Legal Document of United Nations Import Tax and scan to me a copy to present to the authorities here within 24hours, so that I can meet you at your address within the next 48 hours to hand over your package.

also noted the sender of this parcel is one Mrs.Helen Ubuka from Nigeria. the other Document attache to your package was confirmed ok, but is not only the Document they needed. they needed obtain the Immunity Seal of Delivery from their Custom at the airport and United Nations Import Document Tax, the authority at America Airport here wanted to scan it I told them this is personal Gift the only way for them not to scan it the ownership of the package have to procrue this Documents from United Nations Agent in country of Originated Nigeria, or they scan it and confiscate your parcel, please hurry up, i don't know if is cocoins is inside this package because Helen Ubuka did not disclose the contains to us. i don't want to go to jail. if customs should scan it.

You can contact the United Nation Agent in Nigeria to have this Document urgently for me, or the sender you to get it from the united nation africa nigeria. the sender email

United Nations Agent In Nigeria.
Commission (UNCC) In Affiliation With Barack Obama Campaign.
Email:

I hope to read back from you as soon as you can.. through a friend phone i am hang around

Regards,
Frank Mike.
(Courier Diplomats)

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks Legit to me Sistah

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks simple enough, email sent.

Quote:
obtain the Immunity Seal of Delivery from their Custom at the airport and United Nations Import Document Tax, the authority at America Airport here wanted to scan it I told them this is personal Gift the only way for them not to scan it the ownership of the package have to procrue this Documents from United Nations Agent in country of Originated Nigeria, or they scan it and confiscate your parcel

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic