SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The dating scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Thisdude
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been baiting this Russian scammer since September. He was madly in love with me after 3 or 4 emails. Then he asked for money for paperwork to come visit. He agreed to pay for it. Now he claims he did it, and has an appointment with the embassy. He sent a copy of his passport. He claimed to be 27, yet his DOB is 1984 according to the passport. When asked he said that he wanted to be younger & it was not a lie. I love the way they try to shift blame to me by saying I look too hard for devious things. He is from & lives in Klin so he says. A trace of IP revealed he was about 2000 miles away from Klin. I got a photo from him which shows he looks 32 or 33. His passport says he was born in 1984 but his pic on it looks no more than 20 or 21. He claims to be 27. So there's three different possibilities. There are also parts of the background that looks like it is over his forehead very lighty. So no doubt it is photo shopped. He works at "the library" 10-12 hours a day. I truly believe the library is scam headquarters. He might actually work 10-12 hours I do not know. He wants to Skype & I have been telling him it does not work.

Now he is losing patience but still writing in hopes he gets some money. That is always the bottom line.

Jim
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic