SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not much time to bait...but this one's been going nicely :)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
a_generic_baiter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to start baiting in early-mid October and fairly quickly decided I couldn't keep up with the sport... However, this particular lad is quite consistent and continues to message me when I forget to check my baiting address...

Here are some excerpts from our conversation...

ME: Roy Sourking, a business student in Finland
THEM: Godwin Chukwudi (Central Bank Computer Telex Office, Foreign Remittance Unit Funds.)

I start off slightly confused:
Quote:
Dear (DIRECTOR) GODWIN CHUKWUDI,

Prince Anthony Ache from the Senate Presidential Foreign Boards
Committee advised me to send you my bank details. Do you know what "bank
details" he/you want?

Please help,
Roy Sourking

Thankfully, Godwin clears things up...
Quote:
Dear: Roy Sourking,

My office need your bank receiving information as follows:

Bank name: ......................................
Bank address...........................
Bank account number: ..........................
Account name:.........................................
Swift code number:..............................
Your Telephone no:...............................
Your address:...................................................

Passport photo copy attachment for the usd7.6million remittance approved for you from the debts re-conciliation's during the United state foreign trustee committee panels meetings with office of the Presidency Muhammadu Buhari.

Thanks for your endurance.

Seems easy enough...
Quote:
I received your email in good faith and noted its content carefully. Here is my bank info:

(some fake bank info)

I do not know why you are speaking of the United States as I currently reside in Finland.

I get another email asking for the same info, but shortly after he confirms my information:
Quote:

Sorry we have found your below bank account information now and now I have applied for your remittance affidavit certificate approval to the supreme ministry of Justice and will get you the copies immediately I receive it for your payment funds transfer.

(my fake bank acc)

Therefore ensure you send copy of your Passport photo attachment today as it is needed for remittance your usd7.6million payment.

Thanks and here is my personal number you can reach me (snip), but today I am going for field payment operation till next 8 hours before you can get me on phone .

I choose to go with the corrupted image gambit.
Quote:
Attached is a scan of my passport.

Thanks,
Roy

Mmkay, there's an attachment, I guess it must be a legit passport
Quote:

My office hereby attach your payment approval copy's as it has been dispatch to my office for remittance of your approved funds.

Therefore go through the attachment copy's and advice supreme clearance court to release your affidavit transfer certificate to remit your approved usd9.6000,000.000 to your approved bank account.

Supreme clearance court contact id for release of your affidavit remittance copy.
(email)

This is when I start getting distracted by other things in my life; he sends me this:
Quote:

I am very disappointed over your silence to the 2 copies payment approval I sent to you day ago or Have you not see the 2 attachment payment approval on email? I am not pleased with your silence at all because I left my office duties and went to obtain them for transfer of you.

However, have you advice supreme court as direct you on message for your funds remittance clearance affidavit transfer certificate to release it to you because that is with-holding my office to transfer your approved usd9.6000,000.000 to your approved bank account. THEREFORE QUICKLY CONTACT SUPREME COURT TO RELEASE THE CLEARANCE IF YOU HAVEN'T CONTACT THEM.

I think we're having some communication issues...
Quote:
I'm sorry I did not reply to you; I sent an email to the supreme court regarding this, although I was not clearly told what information to give them, so it is a very short email.

Apologies for my bad communication,
Roy

Don't worry, everything's good...i think...
Quote:

I hope you contact the supreme court through they email address I passed to you [email protected] .

However your remittance affidavit for the funds ownership will be out on Monday and immediately the supreme court dispatch it your approved usd9.6000,000.000 will be credit into your approved bank account.

Therefore look forward to receive your funds next week Monday or Tuesday.

Quote:

I received the below copy message with affidavit funds ownership certificate attachment sent to you from Supreme court confirming that your approved usd9.6000,000.000 will remit to you through the payee officer in United State of America.

Congratulation's and keep my office as soon as the payee office remit the funds for you.

My life got in the way again, but Godwin is very committed to getting a hold of me:
Quote:

Why do you find so hard to update my office that the payee officer in america have remit your approved usd9.6000,000.000 to you with all my efforts on your behalf here it is very bad attitude of you because I really get did my best for you here to ensure the funds remit to you through the payee officer in America.

Bad attitude? I'm sorry... Very Happy
Quote:
I am sorry if I am causing delay. College is keeping me extra busy, and my hobbies nearly made me forget about our deal. What am I to do again?

Godwin loosened up a bit, it seems:
Quote:

Ok you have made me to understood that your collage reading is keeping you very busy, however all is good but want you to follow up the payee officer in America to ensure he remit the approved usd9.6000,000.000 into your bank account without any delays.

Uh, problem...
Quote:
Do you mean you wish me to contact this officer in America? I was never given any of his contact info.

Oops, sorry 'bout that...
Quote:

You are very correct that the payee officer name was not passing to you sorry for that? and have request to get the payee officer name and his telephone number to forward it to you immediately I receive the America payee officer name.

Thanks, please do.
Quote:

The boards have passing the payee information to my office this morning with advice update that the payee office in America (MR. MICHEAL LAWSON) have contact you for the approved usd9.6000.000.00 remittance to you if yes? You are advice to follow him up immediately and receive your payment approved funds.

Here below is MR. MICHEAL LAWSON contact information authorized by United State Foreign Debts Reconciliation's Trustee Committee Panels Payment as follows;

Mr. Micheal Lawson
Financial Processing officer.
Accredited Fund Clearing House
Affliate of U.S Treasury Departments.
PHONE: (snip)
FAX: (snip)

Congratulation's and keep my office updated immediately you contact Mr. Micheal Lawson and receive your approved usd9.6000.000.00 funds from him today.

Quote:

Have you contact Mr. Micheal Lawson your appointed payee officer in America through the contact information I passed to you today for your funds remittance or have the payee officer contacted you.

Please update my office to enable me send my report to the boards authorities that approved the usd9.6000.000.00 for you.

Congratulation's and keep my office updated immediately.

Hmm... getting impatient...
Quote:

I have called you and drop voice message for you to update my office concerning your silence to the payee officer Mr. Micheal Lawson in America that has contacted you for remittance of your approved payment funds usd9.6m.

I am waiting for your urgent update because I don't like the way you are keeping this deal delays.

Congratulation's and keep my office updated now.

I finally write back to him, with more excuses
Quote:
Dear Mr. Chukwudi,

I am so sorry I haven't been getting around to your emails. Admittedly I forget to check this email address as I have focused more on college work and thus only check my college email. Please bear with me if you want me to receive the USD9.6M.

You want me to call Mr. Lawson? I can't do that right now. The only phone I can use is broken right now (which is why you went to voicemail) and will take a while to repair. Is there any other way I can contact Mr. Lawson, like email?

Please write back,
Roy

I wonder how this will turn out Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic