SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
NA PIG GIVE UR MAMA BELLE WHEN THEM TAKE BORN YOU BASTARD I PITY THE KIND MAMA WHEN BORN YOU AS SHE FIT OPEN HER DIRTY TOTO FOR PIG TO SLEEP WITH HER AND PREGNATE YOU PIGLET NO WORRY I GO CARRY YOU GO ZOO SO THAT YOU GO FIT STAY AMONG OTHER ANIMALS WHERE YOU BELONG TO.

Quote:
BIG BETTER PASS YOU AS UR MAMA DEY SLEEP WITH MORE PIGS I WONDER THE KIND OF MAMA WHEN YOU GET. YOU BE FAILURE TRY LOOK FOR SOME THING TO DO YOU DON FAIL IDIOT.

WHERE UR FILLING STATION MUMU LIKE YOU POVERTY GO KILL YOUR GENERATION.

Quote:
YOU BE PIG INFACT IF I SEE ANY THING TO QUALIFY YOU WHEN PASS PIG IDIOT YOU WHEN DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA TOTO.

Quote:
THUNDER FIRE YOUR GENERATION AND MONEY WILL NEVER COME YOUR WAY BUY JAIL IS YOUR POTION AS YOUR MAMA SAY MEN PENIS NO SWEET HER AGAIN SAY NA PIG SHE DEY FUCK WHEN THEM TAKE BORN YOU AND YOU NO SHAME STILL DEY TALK YOU PIG.YOUR PAPA THEY FOR ZOO IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR PAPA GO IBADAN ZOO YOU IDIOT I DONT DO YOUR KIND OF DIRTY JOB THAT WILL END YOU IN JAIL SCHOOL YOU NO GO ALL YOUR MATE THEY OFFICE THEY WORK COLLECT GOOD SALARY WHILE YOU BASTARD THEY HAPPY SAY YOU DEY DO 419.

TAKE A LOOK OF YOUR SELF WHAT HAVE ACHIEVE SO FAR YOU DEY MAKE MOUTH EVEN PEOPLE WHEN MAKE TOO MUCH MONEY FOR 419 NO DEY TALK BASTARD LIKE YOU TRY LOOK FOR SOME GOOD THINGS TO DO THAT IS MY ADVISE FOR YOU IN THIS 2013 YOU BEACH.

Quote:
MADNESS THEY AFFECT YOUR HEAD IDIOT.

Quote:
NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU THEY USE IN THE NAME OF CULT THEY DO ROBBERY FOR TOWN UR FATHER CUP GO FULL THIS YEAR THIS MONTH WHEN THEM GO USE GUN KILL YOU BASTARD.

Quote:
na pig you be.

Quote:
YOU ARE FINISH I WONDER IF YOU HAVE FATHER IDIOT LIKE YOU HAND GO SOON MEET YOU.

Quote:
PIG BETTER PASS YOU.

Quote:
you be goat because i no be stupid Igbo like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
OSU like u { an outcast } Igbo tradition reject

Quote:
FUCK OFF YOU TWAT HUNGRY FOOL

Quote:
OSU and UMEH like

Igbo tradition reject,

Thief like u, Anu Ofia

Ejilam oru gi nara ha Acura ZDX , Nwanyi nkea akwolam jaa jaaa

I no know say this kind mgbada still dey net, Imela for bringing this kind mgbada iberibe

Quote:
onye owu, hungry twat

Quote:
Nwa Onye Ara,

I still dey wait your so called mystic powers, you boastful empty vessel.

Thunder fire your pig like head, idiot

mayee

Quote:
I click reply you foolish idiot

Quote:
Wetin go happen you dick head

[email protected]
Quote:
I do not know you but since you have opened your mouth to invoking anti Christ against me, I stand and speak in line with with the word of GOD in the book of Isaiah 54vs17 to declare hardship in your family all through this year 2013 and moreover your father and mother shall enter 6feet this year 2013 and if any of them is dead already then one of your family memebers will add up. I seal this declaration with the blood of Jesus Christ. In Jesus Mighty name I pray,Amen. Note: suffer a witch not to live.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL AND AN ILLITERATE ALSO, I AM ASHAMED TALKING TO YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
see benin boy i grt u instead of u to they do waiting u sabi do u they insult uh no near u wise boy

[email protected]
Quote:
TO THIS MUGU ABOUT TO DIE BEWARE U 'RE IN FOR WAHALA. I 4 JUST LIKE MAKE U BURST D WHOLE THING HERE COS AS I EVEN DEY HEAR DAT MAKU NAME EYE, E DEY PROVOKE ME. U 4 JUST PUT UR NAME AND YOUR ADDRESS DEM COME SEE WETIN GO HAPPEN 2 U EN UR ENTIRE FAMILY AS E B SAY U DON DEY MENT. U NO STRONG MAN SO YOU NO KNOW WETINE I MEAN BUT I TELL YOU DIS BUTCHER WILL COM GIVE U SEVER BEATING, MAK I ABDUCT UR CHILDREN, BURN UR CAR I DIS I SWER BLACK AXE CONFRATERNITY MURDER SQUAD COME HACK U TO DEATH IN UR BED IF U CONTINUE MOTHERFULKER

BEWARE MAKE E NO BE SAY NEXT HIT NA YOUR WHOLE FAMILIES DON FUCK UP.WHO NO KNOW GO KNOW WHEN JUNGLE MATURE. LET ME NOT FIND OUT DAT U ARE STILL DOIN THIS NONSENSE INSULTING ME OR ELSE I WILL BECOME YOUR OWN FATHER BY RAPIN UR MOTHER TO CREATE UR HALF BASTARDIZED BROTHER.... U FEEL ME? SHUT DE FUCKUP, THICK BLACK IS FOR REAL

THERE R SOME THINGS THAT CANT BE FORGIVEN NOR FORGOTTEN.YOU DONT STEP ON A SERPENT TAIL WITH OUT GETTING ITS BITE. MY AXE REMAINS IN THE TOP LIK THE SUN AND IT CUTS WHO EVA COMES TO IT'S CHAMBERS.I STILL REMAIN RUGGED. I ADVISE U AS AN ENEMY TO DESIST FROM FURTHER YARNING TO SAVE UR SOUL. E DO TAY WEY WE DEY DO AM. BLOOD THIRSTY AYES LIKE ME WILL WAR IF YOU TREADON THIS I SWEAR GOODBY U R SOON DEAD.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING IN LIFE BRO. make you no talk nonsense waiting u papa no fit do b4 I dry up you destine in life! i pass u papa wey born u

Closed lad accounts (x473)

PB: Mark Smith Closed lad accounts (x11 )

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
MUGU U NO FIT SPEAK ENGLISH WELL SELF FOOL.

HOW CLIENT TAKE DEY PAY YOU???????????? YOU SWAN !!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender to your entail generation

Quote:
back to sender, if you want us to work then you talk to me as a man you are

[email protected]
Quote:
Thunder will fire you and your generation from now until the day you die,in Jesus name AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur life will end soon after fucking your mother and your sister for money ritual,
Ogu kill you, fool like you, your charm go soon fail you.

[email protected]
Quote:
UGO MOSCO. NA COLD GO KILL YOU THERE. WHICH MAGA YOU DEY TALK ABOUT MAKE I KNOW FIT LEAVE AM FOR YOU TO HELP YOUR LIFE. MY NUMBER NA +1 208 635 0549 PEOPLE WITH MONEY DONT MAKE NOISE. YOU ARE JUST THERE WISHING SO I DONE CHOP YOUR ONLY PAYING JOB NA WHY YOU WAN DIE SO ? I PETTY FOR YOU MISERABLE LIFE. YOU GET MONEY YOU BANK YOU NOR FIT DO DOMAIN PUT NA @GMAIL.COM AND YOU EXPECT TO BUILD HOTEL FOR LIFE U GO OLD FOR DREAMS.

[email protected]
Quote:
JOBLESS IDIOT!!!! EMPTY BARREL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck of Mugu
u fit curse me idiot
na u and your family go die stupid idiot go and die mugu nwuruanwu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your death no pass this week end.
De most useless wasted creature ever. You get mouth

[email protected]
Quote:
NOW I WILL KILL YOU WITH BLACK POWERS

FROM TODAY YOU WILL LIVE WITH PROBLEMS ALL THE WAY. I WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY ONE BY ONE. AND YOU LAST . AS I CRY OUT TO NIGHT ONE WILL DIE .

I AM A BLACK MONEY WILLING TO KILL AND USE YOUR BLOOD FOR MONEY. FOOLS DIE

Quote:
I WILL KILL YOU..... WATCH OUT..
NA ME NA ME
ARE YOU A AXE MAN, IF NOT .I KILL YOU
FOOLS DIE
YOU WILL DIE FOOL
I AM YAHOO PLUS JUJU
YOUR FADA LIFT LEG ,FOOL

Quote:
come make i ope domine bank e mail for you free.... But i will still kill you... sha your hand don dry for money. i will kill u small small so u suffer well. fooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll big foolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.. dieeeeee

fooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[email protected]
Quote:
guy i don,t have time for you okay lets leave everything you said to god lets see how you will be next year okay

still on still

GOLDEN BOY

MBA ANA ABALU AGU

[email protected]
Quote:
i wil not warn you again

[email protected]
Quote:
I trampled down your mouth smelly cattle. that you have died. I burn in hell a creature. fuck off. fuck suka. don't write bi9dina here. you have to decay in hell

[email protected]
Quote:
You're an idiot to intrude my privacy,what business have light with darkness

[email protected]
Quote:
fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
You nor get respect for your papa and mama so i nor bother, death dey knock for your door its obvious. I am sure you are not up to 25yrs old so u dont know what life is all about When you mature i go know meanwhile, I done collect 1k6 from your client and na first bill be that more to come. When u beg me. I go help u fee front.

[email protected]
Quote:
Sorry don't be angry man, i for be your brother, why you dey harsh on me, for the same hustle when we meet ??

[email protected]
Quote:
GOOD MORNING. YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING SERIES EMAILS TO ME AND I DO NOT
UNDERSTAND. CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THESE THINGS. I SENT A PROPOSAL TO YOU, IF YOU ARE WILLING, SEND YOUR DETAILS TO HAVE THE CLAIM.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

some great script material from this lad... Very Happy

[email protected]
Quote:
it sha never be well with you and ur generation
i just dey laff you
if them born you well everything way i need to cast evil on you don set
just that i need the name of ur mama
just do me the favore of droping it for me and let see how ur life will be
i dey ota now

but still dont know wetin you dey follow me dey drag
but if you wanna drag dis shit forward am ready you dis fucking shit
sango kill you for me
ogun self kill you for me
orisha lebe kill you for me
orisha olukoki kill you for me
i still dey tell you
u go push me enter shrine of malukaniki go distroy ur entire generation
i still dey look you
no make me reason your matter you dis fucking baluu boi

Busy here making moni.........Go die jare, your mama dey crazy......Na me send your papa message to go marry Ashawo...........See your Obituary soon on facebook...........

Quote:
what sort of ungodly force envelopes you to shamelessly continue to send me your pathetic rubbish scribbling? in reality though i don't hold you responsible for your stupidity. i don't even hold the wild jungle he goat responsible for your existence who raped your mother and born you. it is the senseless bad judgment of your mother i hold responsible for your remaining on this planet and for not having the good judgment to murder you in the village water hole at birth when she had the chance.

i beg you to tell me if you plan to continue carrying like this without even considering the embarrassment you are causing your generations? have you ever considered being polite and simply hanging yourself?

meanwhile, we are not the same level and you will never come close to where i am as i passed you long long ago. i chop more in a day now with my smtp than you as a cafe tout will chop in a lifetime. it is because of your poor written english and lack of education and literacy that causes magas to laugh at your form.

if you need money just be polite and let me know and i will gladly send you some cash right away so that you can at least see some food in a day. but stop sending me your garbage writings as it hurts my ears to read such poor grammatical compositions from you.

after all this you do at least rightfully deserve some sound advice: fuck you moron!

Quote:
hahahaha .the toto water when your foolish mother take born u never dry for your head, your basterd father leave your hore mother to suffer, na prostitution when ur mama take feed u grow reach as u grow reach na him make u dey type your family background/history come for me. i nor care to hear waten dey happen to you. life is like that, you be goat nor mean say every body na goat ok. i nor know say retarded people like you still dey this nigeria. when operation sweep come out i think say them don sweep you and your whole family throw away. the last time when i see ur mother her bad smelling toto dey stink up all of nja na one agbagi driver push her commot for he truck. can u imagine she hold her smelling pant for hand??? what a pity. for your life you nor don see dol talkless of lars . you moron. you better renounce your parents and go sacartery hospital you basterd son of a whore mother.

Quote:
UR A FOOL AT 40 WHO IS A CLOSE RELATIVE OF A RARE AND NEARLY EXTINCT SPECIES OF HE GORT KNOWN TO BE THE MOST PATHETIC OF ALL! Re: CHAMPION NICONPOOOOOOR PHOOOL?

Quote:
mumu u r bushman of di highess order. fit u get urself some education na learn how to spelll proper english bi fo u try na tro form oooooo. bastard son of a he goat who fulked a baboon who was ur so called mother na born out monkey laik una. illiterate ape. na ur mother raised u on di floor of jungle suking ants out of ground use strips of grass. ewu. mumu abeg u tell me why u waste ur taim drop for cafe to write rubbishes to maggar watin maggar never reply ur email one taim? u never even get auto respond. smol smol boi yahoo yahoo boi laik una nor fit ever get mugu pay bill. wot a pity. as u are just idiot wit no proper schoolng or knowleges na let me kindly advice u one ting. u never don see westy whole life, ok? nau do urself favor go bak ur poor yourba village na push truk. stadium fool laik una i haff no more taim fo waste on ur stupidty whey i haff lots of work to do my chambers. shameless church rat barbarian, god will purnish u nau.

Quote:
AJI AMU, I LEARNT DEY RECENT DEY DI NEW MOON CAME OUT FEW DAYS AGO. NA DI RAINY SEASON HAS ACTUALLY HIGHTENED ITS TEMPO. I HOPE UR DICK SUCKING MOTHER DID NOT FORGET FORCE U SWALLOW UR CONCOCTION, ELSE BI FO THREE MARKET DAY, I GA EKOPU COMPLETELY. DI WAY U ARE RAVING NA RANTING IS CLEARLY INDICATIVE DEY DI IRREPARABLE SNAPPING DEY LITTLE TRADE DEY HELD U BOUND DEY DI GENRE OF CONCIOUS NA COGITATIBE BEINGS.

COVER UR DISTORTED FACE NE FLEE, BEGONE FROM DI LAND DEY LIVING FO UR MOTHER STILL REGRETS NOT ABORTING U WETIN SHE DISCOVERED THAT U WERE DI DETESTABLE MONSTRUOUS GROTH FROM AN INCESTUOUS NA VILE ORGY OF FETID BESTIALITY.

I TAKE PITY IN UR TINY CEREBRAL CAPACITY. I READ DI NOT SO SURPRISING VERDICT FROM DI DOCTOR DEY CONDUCT DI I.Q TEST ON YOU. IT SURPRISES EVEN UR MOTHER THAT THIS DAYS U WALK AROUND EVERY DAY, EVEN THOUGH WIT MUCH EFFORT, WITHOUT PLUNGING UR VAPID MOUTH INTO COW DUNG FO AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES PER HOUR. I HEAR T.B. JOSHUA MAY HELP CASES LIKE URS. WHY DON'T U TELL UR MAMA TO TAKE U THERE? IF U DEY END UP METAMORPHOSING INTO DI "LEGION" IN DI BIBLE, TOO BAD. BUT I BELIEVE HE CAN CAST OUT SOME DEY DI PETIT DEMONS DEY UR HEAD, NA POSSIBLY REPLACE DEM WIT MISCHIEVIOUS ELFS.

PLEASE IF I AM OVER LABOURING UR BRAIN , U CAN TELL ME. I KNOW HOW INEPT NA DENSE PEOPLE OF UR ILK CAN BE. GO LOOK UR HIDEOUS FACE DEY DI MIRROR, ANY MIRROR, NA TELL ME IF WHAT U SEE IS NOT A FRIGHTFUL CARRICATURE DEY DI SURREALIST'S IMPRESSION DEY DI BIZARRE.

EVOLVE, MY YOUNG OAF, NA DISCARD DI FILTHY CLOAK OF STUPIDITY. DI BELL IS TOLLING FO U NAU, NA SOON, UR FUNERAL DIRGE SHALL BE READ FROM DI SNOUT OF A PIG.

GO FUCK UR MAMA AGAIN SO U CAN HAVE A BROTHER TO FUCK UR MOTHER WHEN U PASS MUMU.

Quote:
U SEE THIS WHAT PEOPLE HAD BEEN TELLING UR MOTHER WHEN SHE WAS FLIRTING AT MY AGE Y AGE AS AT THEN I FORK UR MAMA FOR UNCOMPLETED BUILDING BECAUSE OF BREAD WHEN SHE TAKE YOU AND YOUR PAPA TODAY NOW U DON GROW INSTEAD OF YOU TO LOOK FOR MONEY FOR INTERNET NA PEOPLE U THREATENING .
U FOOL LIKE UR PAPA AND EVEN UR GRAND PAPA AND HER MOTHER WHEN NO FIT BUILD HOUSE FOR THEIR LIFE TIME. THEIR OWN GO BETTER PASS YOU .
I HERE SAY UR WIFE WHEN YOU LEAVE TRAVEL 20 NAIRA NA SHE DEY TAKE FOR SHORT TIME UNDER THOSE UNA TREE WHEN FULL UR VILLAGE .
YOU ARE A FOOL FOR EVER . YOU THEY MEASURE BLACK MOVEMENT FOR YOUR INFORMATION UR FORE FATHER NAME NEVER ONE DAY ENTER REGISTERED IF YOU BE ANSWER ME

YOU BE LOCAL ? WHO BLEND UUUU?
YOU BE NATIONAL DECLARED UR IDENTITY...
MY NUMBER APA.. ED.
WHERE YOU DON SAH--LE B4
WHO BE UR CROWN LORD
IF YOU ANSWER ME WE GO RELATE WELL I GO GIVE UR WIFE MONEY TAKE DO MARKET BECAUSE YOU ARE GETTING OLDER EVERY DAY AND UR CONDITION IS GROWING WORST. WE KE EKPA. ORUSON AYEWE JIO OYA GAGA. ASK ANY UROBOH MAN TO ASSIST INTERPRET THIS FOR UUUU

EWU IGBO STILL TRY GO HOME MAKE U STILL FORK UR WIFE , U THEY COAST HE NO BETTER 4 U STILL GO AND DIE LIKE FATHER . POVERTY IS UR FAMILY CODE OF ARM U NO DEY SHAME AT UR AGE NO CAR HOUSE NO GOOD FAMILY ORIENTATION .
TRY AND DIE SO THAT YOU FROM BETTER FAMILY AND SOFT PLACE UR TOWN IF U CLIMB PALM TREE U CAN NOT CHOP MANY OF YOUR TOWN PEOPLE NA THEM THEY BUY SECOND HAND CLOTHES , FOAM BED AND PLATE FOR TOWN SHIP BECAUSE U PEOPLE ARE COURSED . TO TELL THAT I HAVE MET WITH YOU IS THE DAY U BOUGHT FOOD IN THAT RESTAURANT WITHOUT MEAT EBA AND AKPU AKPU TWO EBA .
FOOLISH AND POOR PEOPLE .
NO WORRY THIS COUNTRY GO DIVIDE ONE DAY IKWERE GO REJECT UNA , CALABAR GO REJECT UNA WHERE UNA ONE SALE WE SEE AM UNA LAND NO GOOD FOR ANYTHING . NOTHING FROM YOU PEOPLE WHEN NIGERIA ARE TALKING YOU SHOULD KEEP QUITE MY TRIBES MAN JONATHAN IS THERE IGBO CAN NOT GO DEPUTY .

PLS HANG YOUR SELF AND DIE. U HAVE NO LIFE TO LIVE .NO AKPU NO IGBO BYEEEEE FOOL
UR WIFE DRY YATCH

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] <<I was baiting this guy and then did a dollah chop when it was time to pay...
Quote:
GO AND FUCK MY ASYOUR MUMS ASSS AND KISS ASSS

Quote:
MONKEY YOUR MAMA YOUR PAPA I WISH I CAN SEE YOU AND COURT OFF YOUR HEAD FOR REAL BASTERD

Quote:
OWU NA GO KILL YOUR PAPA AND MAMA ALLYOUR ENTIER GENERATIONS

Quote:
HEYY NA SO PERSON DE KILL HIMSELF YOU DON’T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO, BUT I ASURE YOU THAT’S IF ONLY YOUR PAPA COLLECT THE MONEY WEA DE LIE SAY YOU COLLECT TODAY, YOUR HAND WILL NEVER RECEIVE CONTROLE AGAIN AND YOU SEE DEALTH TOO SURE FOR YOU THIS YEAR BEFORE NOVERMBER ENDING MARK MY WORLDS, YOU GO DIE SLOWLY AND YOU GO TELL PERSON SAY MAKE DEM FIND YOUR SYSTEM YOU WON ASK ME FOR REMEDY.
BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE AS YOU NO GET WORK YOU DE FIND WHO YOU GO INSULT ONLINE I WISH I FIT SEE YOU FACE TO FACE I MUST BEHEAD YOU BASE ON LEVELS .

IF YOU BE MAN COME OUT OPENLY COME FESTAC MAKE WE SEE FACE TO CAFÉ IF YOU GO LEAVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, I G KILL YOU I GO MACTH YOU WAKAWAKA FOR ROAD THE CUT YOU DE GO NO POLICE MATTER NA WE DE POLICE POLICE FORCES FOR NIGER .

I WILL AND MUST KILL YOU, YOUR MAMA , YOUR PAPA, ANY ONE AROUND YOU I DE OJO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NA KILLING MADU SQUARD I BELOG TO AND IF I HOLE YOU 1 MUNITE I TAKE YOUR SOUL.

NO HIDE NUMBER CALL THIS NUMBER I GO TRACE YOUR CALL , OMO LET THE EVIL THAT ATTEMPT ME PROTECT ME , CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIKE TO KILL YOU WITH MY HAND SLOWLY URES ITS MY JOB.

IF YOU ARE A MAN GIVE ME LOCATIONEVEN YOU AND YOUR GUYSNA 50 MAKE I JUST SEE THE JUUUUUUUU WEA DE TALK TO ME .

[email protected]
Quote:
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU STUPID N***R! You really think people are that stupid? You piece of shit! And I know you are from Nigeria or some other country in Africa, where all internet scams are born!

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MOTHER
no good things will come to you from today.

[email protected]
Quote:
all back to you fool.
You are the fool among fool Union bank my foot;;; u be guy man you dey caurse your father and your generation, u dey throw work N another person trow u u dey de vaix, u be mumu all u said is back to u and u will be deported from that place thief.

[email protected]
Quote:
UNION BANK LONDON, Ka ihe nile idere mere gi na ezi na ulo na aha Jesus amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a fool

[email protected]
Quote:
see how foolish you dey, u dey usa local gmail dey tro work...i dn hack you now, your eye dn clear ....ozuo

[email protected]
Quote:
May thunder strike all your family idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY ALL DIS NONSENCE. YOU MUST BE A MUGU OOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
IHE OBULA I DEREM LAGACHIRI GI IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Your mama, papa gi,

"I received your email the reason why I have not answered since is because the stress you are making me go through .i have sent so many accounts to you and you rejected all so you have made me look stupid for the past few months" Laughing
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Goat.

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:

I GO KILL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IF I SEE YOU OR GET ANY TRACE SAY NA THIS PERSON I DE CHART WITH, SHOW YOU IDENTITY IF YOU BE MAN.
THIS NA TRIGGER LOVER DE TALK. OGUN KILL YOUR GENERATION
CALL ME GIVE ME LOCATIONS PLSSSS .

LET ME SEE YOU AND JUST BEHAED YOU SHARPLY

[email protected]

Quote:
Why you just reason like this baba, make food for dey my table that why i dey hustle

Thanks for the contact, one of our customer will soon be in touch with you in regard to your transaction.

[email protected]
Quote:

AT LEAST I HAVE PARENTS. IT WAS YOUR MOTHER THAT DIED FROM AIDS DOING ASHAWO WORK IN LAGOS AT ONITSHA MARKET AND UR FATHER DIED IN A ROADSIDE ROBBERY ATTACK. WHAT A PITY?

Quote:

You filthy shameless black baboon with clothes on. You have no respect
for humanity as you dare send your rubbish formats to my box. Do you
think any maga will ever take you seriously with your stupid Oyibo
name and childish form? How can you possibly consider yourself fit for
GUYMAN work when you can't even utter a 3 word sentence in proper
English? Hahahaha. You illiterate uneducated ill spoken goat fucker.
That is all you are. I think I need not say anything further about you
knowing that poverty will continue to be your full portion despite me
and all my other well educated mates making so much money every week
for fools like you. All my boys have cars, houses, hotels, and many
wives and children and live happily. Last week we shared a payment
from a client of $256,000 and this week we chopped another $189,000.
Come here to Uganda and learn real work, how to package jobs
correctly, and how to make big money or you can axe yourself to death
and do this world a big favor for all I care. Please. I beg you. Ewu
call me if you want to learn how to make some real money instead of
wasting your time with your pathetic formats while you struggle to
make enough doughy just to drop for cafe. BASTARD?

[email protected]
Quote:

It is spelled "niconpool". U bi champion learner. Fuck off olodo. ANU NAMA....EWU GA NWUO NA OTU NNE GI?

[email protected]
Quote:

hahahahah you are a fucking half baked asshole. if you were a full asshole, i would understand but u are not even up to being that. you are a fucking maniac. i bet you cannot even boast of a thousand naira per month. i guess your mum or your homo boyfriend is still feeding you at your adult age. this is a world were the strongest survive and a man must make his own doughy. so my advices for you is that you should not waste your talent trowing formats like diss rubbishes to magas that you send out with your fake oyinbo name. you could go register as a freelance and write to make money instead. this little note you just put down here could fetch you as much as $1000. thank god i have a mother and father. i feel pity that it was aids that killed your mother when she was doing prostitution work at onitsha market in lagos and your ogogoro drunkard fatha died in roadside robbery whey his intended victim deaded he dead wit ur fatha own shotguh oooooo. tell me, where is your sister??? selling her toto for okra soup of course. so mind your business. truck pusher good for nothing he gort. i think a crone is better than you and i can see you are living a miserable life purshing weel barrows? poverty go remain ur full portion mumuooooooooo.

Quote:

U BI CHAMPION EWU PASS ALL?

Quote:

i take pity in your tiny cerebral capacity. i read the not so surprising diagnosis from the doctor that conducted the shameless i.q. test on you and it surprises even your dead prostitute mother that these days, you are even able to walk around in an upright position on only 2 legs, all though it takes immense effort, without plunging your vapid mouth into gorilla dung for at least a hundred times an hour.

cover your distorted face and flee. be gone from the land of the living as your deceased mother still regrets (from her grave) not having aborted borning you when she first discovered that you were a detestable and monstrous growth resulting from an incestuous orgy of fetid bestiality with a herd of escaped afghani goats and pigs from guantanamo. what a shame?

Quote:

mumu na don't be ewu. i nor haff ur taim fo waste cause I dey very busy ma chambers. I dey inform u twice nau dat diss bi ma client. i also advice u dat I dey chorp she already. but u persist to drag diss ting. I advice u again nau fo desist immediately na avoid wahala or I
will put 66 chickens on di alter in ur name na god will purnish amen.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First one in

[email protected]
Quote:
Lol go fuck yourself small boy

EDIT (From same scammer)

Quote:
Shut up n*gger.. Go scam someone blacky

Quote:

Shut up n*gger small boy mugu

Quote:
You are just upset because you are a poor small boy. You suck at scamming people you poor black peace of shit

[email protected]
Quote:

THANKS YOU SIR. FUCK OFF

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami

Last edited by TheScamHater on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:31 am; edited 2 times in total
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

GOLORA? U BI STADIUM LEARNER. UR SPELKING IRRITARTES. THE WIRD IS GLORIA MA EWUUUUUU????. POWERFUL OLODO LAIK UNA. WOT A PITYOOOOOOOO

Quote:
SEE MUMU, NA 4 UR HAND DEM BEGIN DEY SEE SOUTH? MANY PPL DON GO COME BACK B4 DEM BORN UR PAPA. NA JUNIOR CAFE BOI YANSHY U DEY LICK FOR THERE ABI? BASTARD LIKE U WEN NOR NO WERE E FROM COME, NA LOOSE DOG U BE, THEIF, NOR WORRY NA UR DEAD BODY DEM GO CARRY COME BACK SOON, NA U BE THE GOAT WEN WITCHES 4 UR PAPA VILLAGE WON TAKE DO XMAS. MAKE U DEY FEED WELL BEFORE DEM CUT UR HEAD COMMOT, OBOTE.

I NOR KNOW SAY RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEY THIS NIGERIA. WHEN OPERATION SWEEP COME OUT I THINK SAY THEM DON SWEEP YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY THROW AWAY. WHAT A PITY.

[email protected]
Quote:

how u take start life self u suck breast at all? different toast for different folks guess you were never counted u should be kept in chains .you jazz man nor teach u work and u dey feel am small peanuts dey make u flick over brother get your hold and go down on your kneels and pray then stand up and hustle life is a bitch when you are hard they suck you ass when you go down and flat its all gone like smoke i been get nor be money so wise up bro.

[email protected]
Quote:

Back to sender. I wish you all the bad things in the world. You will never have peace in your life ever again. If you stay alive till January 15th then you know that am not from Aguleri. There will be a painful sorrows in your family as soon as possible. You will first dream about dog and from there death will visit you 👻😱😈👹 Mark my words little boy👺

[email protected]
Quote:

A FOOL IS ALWAYS A FOOL. WHY ALL THIS NONSENSE. IF YOU ARE A REL GUYMAN YOU WOULD NOT WASTE YOU TIME SENDING THIS NONSENSE. YOU CAN NOT MAKE MONEY IF YOU CONTINUE IN THIS WAY. I WILL ADVICE YOU THINK WELL AND BEHAVE YOURSELF.

BE A GOOD BOY AND STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE MONEY

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL YOUR WISHES MUST BE ON YOUR HEAD!!!!! SURE AND SURE!! ONE THING I WANT TO TELL YOU ON THIS GUY MEN WORK IS THAT I AM NOT YOUR MET IN THIS WORK OKAY, I BUILD HOUSES IN THIS WORK AND ALREADY BOUGHT CARS, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL BE MET WITH, SO AS YOUR WISHES YOU MUST DIE BY HUNGRY AND EVEN IF TO GO BACK TO VILLAGE YOU CAN NOT GET THE MONEY AND NO BODY WILL HELP YOU IF YOU ASK FOR HELP, AND SURE YOU WILL DIE ON THE READ MOTOR VEHICLE WILL MATCH UPON YOU AND NO BODY WILL KNOW WHO YOU BE, YOU WILL DIE LATEST END OF THIS MONTH AND NON OF YOUR PEOPLE YOU KNOW WHERE YOU DIE, LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING AGAIN, FROM NOW ON YOU WILL SURFER TO DEATH AND NO BODY WILL HELP YOU AND YOU WILL BE A WEST TO YOUR FAMILY AND NO WAY YOU WILL BEAR FROTH IN THIS ETHNIC LIFE AND EVERY THING YOU ACHIEVE BEFORE WILL STARTING FROM TODAY TURN UPSIDE DAWN AND BE A WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............................................YOU ARE TALKING OTUTUNZU AGULARI,

[email protected]

Quote:
NA YOUR FATHER YOU DEY CALL SMALL BOY

Quote:
you an animal.the most foolish and idiotic animal i know in this world. what gave you the gut to insult a person. you must be a mad and stupid fellow. you will die a useless death vulture will eat your flesh since you do not have manners you die young.

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Holy shit, this guy replied fast

[email protected]

Quote:
Bros, I know dat u already take em client email address dat I dey send
u bifo na u dey drop em fo Google na dey get client website. Na u dey
follow follow fo get he phone number from he website ooooooo. dat is
hau u dey mek contact with he. i know diss cause client tell me all
diss fings. Abeg mek us juss go our own ways now na u stop contact he
na. whey i mek the correct chorp wey diss maggar again i go send
correct western for una. u can trust me bros cause i dey good god
fearing christian. one love.

and another...

Quote:
mumu na don't be ewu. i nor haff ur taim fo waste cause I dey very busy ma chambers. I dey inform u twice nau dat diss bi ma client. i also advice u dat I dey chorp she already. but u persist to drag diss ting. I advice u again nau fo desist immediately na avoid wahala or I
will put 66 chickens on di alter in ur name na god will purnish amen.

Quote:
HAHAHAHA WELL WELL WELL NA OLD GOAT LAIK UNA MUSS BI MUMU IF U GET TAIM WRITE ALL DIS TINGS. ABEG U TELL WOT TAIM U DEY FIT USE FO HUSSLE? UR A FULKING DESTITUTE. U WILL NEVER BE BIG SUCCESS LAIK ME NA I BI BIG BOY. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N B TEARIN REAL CASH FO EWUS LAIK U. I DEY CHORPN LOTS DI DOUGHY FO FOOLS IN UR VILLAGE. U TINK U FIT MANUFACTURE MUGU? HAHAHAH. U DEY TROW STUPID FORM BUT U NO EVER GO GET CORRECT MAGA FO BOX. NEVER EVEN GET AUTO-RESPOND OOOOO? ALL GUYS LAFF AT UNA CAUSE U CHAMPION TOUT. ANY MAGA U GIVE BILL NEVER GO PAY U 1 KOBO MUMU. U SO SMALL EVEN EFCC DEY LAFF AT UR FORMS. U NO GET ANY LEVEL. LAIK BI SAY BASTARD LAIK UNA NEVA GO SEE MTCN HOLE LIFE. U SO PATHETIC SOON GO DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. COMPOUND PHOOL LIKE U ONLY FIT PUSH TRUK NA POVERTY GO REMAIN UR FULL PORTION. MA GUY, OGUN GO PING U NAU NA THUNDER GO SOLDER UR YANSH FINISH! GO HOLA ME OLODO IF U NEED MONEY.

he's now recycling his own insults xD

Quote:
SEE MUMU, NA 4 UR HAND DEM BEGIN DEY SEE SOUTH? MANY PPL DON GO COME BACK B4 DEM BORN UR PAPA. SMOL SMOL BOI LAIK UNA NA JUNIOR CAFE BOI YANSHY U DEY LICK FO THERE ABI? BASTURD LIKE U WEN NOR NO WERE E FROM COME, NA LOOSE DOG U BE, THEIF, NOR WORRY NA UR DEAD BODY DEM GO CARRY COME BACK SOON, NA U BE THE GOAT WEN WITCHES 4 UR PAPA VILLAGE WON TAKE DO XMAS. MAKE U DEY FEED WELL BEFORE DEM CUT UR HEAD COMMOT, ONYE IBERIBE DEY BI UR FULL PORTION. I NOR KNOW SAY RETARDED PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL DEY THIS NIGERIA. WHEN OPERATION SWEEP COME OUT SAY THEM DON SWEEP YOU AND YOUR WHOLE DEADED FAMILY THROW AWAY RUBBISHES. WOT A PITY?

EDIT: More from Barrister Goodluck

Quote:
Subject: MUMU U BI BIGGEST FOOL AT 40 NA CLOSEST RELATIVE OF RARE AND NEARLY EXTINCT SPECIES OF HE GORT KNOWN TO BE THE STUPIDIST NA MOST PATHETIC OF ALL?

Quote:
HEY! LISTEN TO ME YOU BASTARD OF THIS GENERATION; YOU HAVE DETERIORATED YOUR BIG BROTHER WHO EDUCATED YOUR FATHER AND THINK YOU WILL GO FREE.

YOU HAVE FINALLY AFFRONTED YOUR FATHER TODAY NOT ME DEAL ON, YOU NUISANCE, PESTER FROM AN INSUFFICIENT MILIEU PACKED WITH HODGEPODGE OF GHOST MONSTERS. I KNOW THAT WHERE YOU CAME FROM IN NIGERIA IS NOT A GOOD PLACE TO BE ACCESSIBLE IF COUNTING ON GOOD PLACES TO BE PRESENTABLE HAVING LIVING BEING EXISTING IN AUDIENCE IN 9JA. YOU ARE A BAMBOOZLING BASTARD, OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOURSELF BE, I GUESS YOU WON’T GO AND LOOK FOR A BETTER WORK THAN TO BE PRYING INTO PEOPLE AFFAIRS? FOR DISTURBING A BUSY MAN AS ME” DEBASING HIS OWN FELLOW CITIZEN IN A MATTER THAT IN NO WAY CONNECTS YOU AND OF A DIFFERENT ISSUE IS PURE BLACKMAILING MATERIAL UTTERANCES FROM YOU HOODWINK. ALSO A RESPONSIBLE INDIVIDUAL WOULD NOT BE INDECISIVE TO ENCROACH INTO OTHER PEOPLE AFFAIRS CONTRIBUTING STATEMENT TO SOMEBODY THAT DOES NOT HAVE ANY BUSINESS TO DO WITH FOOLS AS YOU. IF YOU THINK WE HAVE COME DOWN IN THE LAST SHOWER OF THIS MATTER, THEN, YOU ARE MISTAKEN THE PAIR OF YOU INCONSEQUENTIAL VALID LEACH WORM!!!

BESIDES THE VILLAGE WHERE YOU CAME FROM IN 9JA IS FULL OF THIEVES AS YOU SINCE I DEEM THAT A RESPONSIBLE FELLOW WHO IF TRUTH BE TOLD, ACTUALLY SUCK HER MOTHERS BREAST VERY FINE WOULD NEVER ACT AS STUPID AS YOU’VE BEEN PERFORMING SINCE ALL THIS DAY AND I KEPT GENTLE. IN MY 18 YEAR OF CULTURED LIVING, I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS AN IDIOT LIKE YOU BASTARD! WHO ACT THUS AS YOU HAVE PERFORMED, BRINGING SHAME TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION, YOU OF ITINERARY IS BIG CONVICTED CRIMINAL. THIS ACTION ALONE SPEAKS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOU AND TO REFER ME AS A SCAMMER WHEN YOU ARE ACTING SO STUPID IN CONDUCT IS TYPICAL OF YOUR VILLAGE CRIMINALS ACT.

I HONESTLY HAVE NOT MET SOMEONE FROM THAT YOUR LAGOS FORSAKEN VILLAGE BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW YOUR ROOT AND INSTEAD OF YOU TO ASK ME OF WHERE YOUR FATHER CAME FROM? SO THAT I MIGHT CONSIDER AND PITY YOU TO TAKE YOU BACK HOME TO WHERE YOUR POOR FATHER ORIGINATED, STILL YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ABUSE YOUR FATHER, HOWEVER, A REASONABLE AND CIVILIZED BEING WOULD NOT BE BEHAVING THUS YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION. PERHAPS IT'S THE LOCATION THAT I RESIDE HERE ATTRACTS SUCH A GOOD LIFE AND GOOD PEOPLE THAT ARE REFINED AND CIVILIZED. YOU ARE A DISHONEST PERSON HEAR ME BASTARD! DON’T ACCUSE OTHERS OF YOUR SHORTFALLS. ADMIT THAT YOU, YOUR PURPOSE IS TO STEAL FROM ME.

AGAIN I CHALLENGE YOU! IF YOU'RE RESPONSIBLE LIVING BEING THEN PROVE IT AND DON’T WRITE TO ME AGAIN!! I AM A REPUTABLE INTERNATIONAL ATTORNEY AND NOT FROM 9JA SHONKY APE AS YOU SEEM TO BE AT THIS STAGE. AND YES FOR THE AREA YOU RESIDE THERE 9JA, YOU WILL ALWAYS BE GUILTY OF THESE TYPES OF THINGS UNTIL YOU PROVE YOURSELF INNOCENT AND RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER TO WITNESS THE STANDING TRUTH.

(CURRENTLY YOU INSULTED YOUR FATHER AND MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION FOR RELEASING ALL THIS INSULT TO YOUR FATHER) NOW OF COURSE CHANGE THE TUNE AND PROVE YOUR NORMALNESS SO THAT I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT MAD AS I HAVE TAKEN NOT OF THIS VERY FACT!! AND STOP BEING A FOOL. (OR YOU JUST ARE SOILED SCUM AFTER ALL). SO IF YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FELLOW AS YOU CLAIM, THEN I CHALLENGE YOU TO HONOR THE WORDS YOU’VE WRITTEN ABOUT YOUR PERSON AND PROVE YOUR COMMENDABLE BY STAYING CALM ISI EWU. YOU WILL KNOW ME BETTER BY THE TIME I’M THROUGH WITH YOU BASTARD…. SHAME UNTO YOU, DICK CRANIUM.

Quote:
stupid mumu. u tink u covered in blud dey jesus? ha ha, u no alredy dey gods in 9ja bin here 4 longa dan white man god ben even thinked of, mumu. ur jesus no get no power 4 u, just 4 take ur dola 4 church guys make white man rinch. dere big difrence 4 kneel down na bend over, mumu. white man god fukin u up dey asshole. white man god’s dat dey 419 4 dem spirit. u dey pay now 4 notin, na u go get hevn wen u pass??? hahaha i laf at ur homo god jesus. 9ja gods, dey no 4 make u life livin hel now, no need 4 u wait. i no dey 9ja relijns 4 real, no scam. dey make dey real. na di invocations get started already na i lay di curse fo una di useles beast na bastard di highest order.

nau di right taim fo invoke ur spirit na destroi ur life. u dey no picken di god. u di spawn dey satan. nau ur di slap dead man. i dey learned fo santeria, na voodoo, na juju. so ur religious belives cannot stop wetin dey comin nau, ok? i get started di action wit di whinch doctor na wi go finish wit ur soul tuday. soon di devil fo hell don leavin u powerless be fo di hugest force of ogbe shrine.

ur already fo bad health. no try fo deny it, i sabi di curse na di workin nau. u dey runnin out ur stolen moni na soon u no go bi fit fo drop fo di hospital care as ur organs rot, won by won, turnin into draw, bloody sponges. ulasi, okija, ovia, na amadioha wey haunt u nights na oppress ur life till ur days be shortened na wetin ur ayes open den u don see evil turn u to madness na disease na crunsh ur life.

u go bi cast fo di streets as di suffer man na go die fo di gutter laik di sick fallen goat. i tek correct satisfaction fo knowin dat u dey nau dying, slowly but surely, di little bit each na everi day. ur sufferin go increase as ur organs fail. u go suffer untold agony. di incantation "oto pko ko ro yo two yo two yo anya ji akpatukopo yo...kripko kripko" don make blood pour out from ur scrodum na u go burn fo hell bi fo di mont dey out. ur taim don kom nau mumu!

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You must be sick man...are you sick in your skull idiot man...go to hell with the money if at all you are not fool. the fund will be returned

All I asked was a bank account Crying or Very sad

Feel free to have a go at him Twisted Evil

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
Really, you really need an psychiatrist, Idiot...

Quote:
you are rely a stupid person you i swear..
you do not know someone and never met him and your are here to shit on him like this, did you look down my address to shit me if i am a nigerian, big *DELETED*???
You things this is my first time to met a bastard person like you big *DELETED*???
as i am slow that why you are thinking that i can not be on your high to tell you that to go find out your father between the dogs in the street big *DELETED*???

Me a scammer???? Are you normal YOU??? what wrong with you????

Quote:
Bring you mum i need to give her 1000$ to fuck her and give you a small brother or small sister, Big mother fucher....

Quote:
*DELETED* Hahahahahahhahhahahahah!!!!!! Bring your mum i will give her 1000$ to fuck her and give you a small brother or small sister, Big mother fucher SCAMMER. You know you realy don't know your father and think everyone can food you and give you education. I AM NOT YOUR FATHER ME OKAY???? BUT SUCH AS I SAY I CAN GIVE YOU A SMALL BROTHER OR SISTER, JUST SPEAK TO YOUR MOTHER THEN COME BACK TO ME. I CAN EVEN GIVE YOU 1$ AS COMMISSON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *DELETED*.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK YOUR ASS BASTARD AND GET YOUR FUCKING SELF A JOB MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR

I doubt I can get another pig out of him Sad

[email protected]

Quote:
you are very stupid, dont ever email me again you are a fool

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

More from [email protected]:

Quote:
Don't forget to my proposition, set a meeting between me and your mother to fuck her and give you a small bother or sister okay????

in meaning time you are free to shit your things out, big *DELETED* HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

I have already not you that i am not your father to feed you or to be into your scam system HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I am listening to you bastard big *DELETED* dog... TELL ME, DID YOUR MOTHER TOLD YOU THAT IT A BLOOD OF DOGS IS RUNING IN YOUR BODDY???

ASK HER THE QUESTION SHE WILL TOLD YOU THE IT'S AN ANIMAL PUT IN IN PREGNANCY TO SHIT YOU OUT IN THIS WORLD.

RUN AND ASK HER THE QUESTION THEN COME TO WRITE ME BASTARD, GO-ON *DELETED*...

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
TO HELL WITH YOU DON'T CONTACT ME AGAIN FOOL

[email protected]

Quote:
Fuck you player!

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister Goodluck....
Quote:

HAHAHAHA WELL WELL WELL NA OLD GOAT LAIK UNA MUSS BI MUMU IF U GET TAIM WRITE ALL DIS TINGS. ABEG U TELL WOT TAIM U DEY FIT USE FO HUSSLE? UR A FULKING DESTITUTE. U WILL NEVER BE BIG SUCCESS LAIK ME NA I BI BIG BOY. I DON ALREADY ARRIVE N B TEARIN REAL CASH. I DEY CHORPN LOTS DI DOUGHY FO U AND REST OF EWUS IN UR VILLAGE. U TINK U FIT MANUFACTURE MUGU? HAHAHAH. U DEY TROW STUPID FORM BUT U NO EVER GO GET CORRECT MAGA FO BOX. NEVER EVEN GET AUTO-RESPOND OOO? ALL GUYS LAFF AT UNA CAUSE U BI CHAMPION TOUT. ANY MAGA U GIVE BILL NEVER GO PAY U 1 KOBO MUMU. U SO SMALL EVEN EFCC DEY LAFF AT UR FORMS. U NO GET ANY LEVEL. LAIK BI SAY BASTARD LAIK UNA NEVA GO SEE MTCN HOLE LIFE NA GO DIE DREAMING OF WESTY. COMPOUND PHOOL LIKE U ONLY FIT PUSH TRUK. POVERTY GO REMAIN UR FULL PORTION. OGUN GO PING U NA THUNDER GO SOLDER UR YANSH FINISH! GO HOLA ME OLODO IF U NEED MONEY.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
You are a Pig for taking me for a ride.

Not aware how much we love pigs over here Laughing

[email protected]

Quote:
to tell you the truth you are a stupid man,you do not know what is good for you,what a shame

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

WOW NEVER KNOW THAT FOOLS LIKE YOU STLL EXIST, AS OLD AS U ARE, YOU’RE STILL A FOOL , IDIOT FOOL AT 40, HAVE YOU EVER MAKE ANY CENT , YOU NEED TO SEE MY MOUNTIONS AND HOLSTELS , BEFOR YOU OPEN YOUR SMAILING MOUTH ON ME , DO YOU EVER HAVE A FATHER , POOR RECHED FOOL LIKE YOUR FATHER AND YOUR MOTHER , DIDN’T YOUR MOTHER DIE OF HUNGER FOOOK, OTO NNE GI REBISHIA THERE FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:

imbecile like you ..you are doom with many calamities idiot ...you have started lamenting ..soon Amadioha will wipe your entire family
you will be poor as church rat ...idiot may your days be miserable ....you will continue lamenting all the days of your life..you will soon be a victim of failure .....useless fool......may your family be an ambulance park and a family of mourning ..you will see it soon ...fag

[email protected]

Quote:
go and die foolish man u didi not have money

fritel
Bacon Farmer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
you will die before this month-end that is my promise to you and you will see what we happen as you are using this office to play games.

bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND I RETURN EVERY ARROW BACK TO YOU IN MILLION FOLDS. THE GOD OF SHILOH WILL EXPOSE YOU IF YOU DON'T REPENT FROM YOUR EVIL WAY. I JUST PITY YOU.
Quote:

WHO ARE YOU TO SAY A THING AND IT COME TO PASS WHEN THE LORD MY GOD HAS NOT SAID SO. GOD BLESS YOU

[email protected]
Quote:

I WONDER WHY ALL THIS INSULTS??? MY BROTHER WETIN I DO?... LOL... NA WA OH!

Quote:

THANKS... SINCE I NO DO U ANYTHING AND U DEY INSULT ME LIKE DIS. BACK TO SENDER. HOW WISH I GO FIT SET MY EYE ON YOU FACE TO FACE... LOL.

U CALL YOURSELF GUY MAN U DEY BEHAVE LIKE SMALL PIKIN... NA WA OO... PEOPLE DEY SHA!!!

[email protected]

Quote:
back to sender i said you will die soonest i promise you idiot like
you fool try and see am not you mate if you dont know am not others
you can play with dont ever try it or if you do you will see the back
side of my mumu

Quote:
FUCK YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

i go fuck u real good soon. u go no. await my package idiot, i go help u fall ur hand wella.

[email protected]
Quote:

OYALA, EWU OZUAI, ALL NA MUGU ME CAFE.... FOOL TALKING TO A FULL TIME BUSINESS OFFICE MAN

[email protected]

Quote:
i want to fuck your mother

Quote:
Tell your mother to meet me with her watering pussy right now.

Quote:
I picked ur mother from Allen round about, don't forget

Quote:

YOUR MOTHER IS A PRODUCT OF ALLEN AVENUE, AND YOU WERE BORN THERE IN THE PROCESS AT ALLEN ROUND ABOUT AT 1PM WHEN YOUR MOTHER ABOUT FUCKING A HORSE.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
First I think your stupidity is very obvoius so I will not waste my time even asking who you are
Please kindly go to hell
Thank you

[email protected]

Quote:
u dey mad oo i dont know you and i dont know want you are talking about all the course for you and your family dont sent this useless mail to this email again oooo

[email protected]

Quote:
die in shit, ur generation is crap

[email protected]

Quote:
all this ur blablabla na for who? only empty drums make massive noice. who made u chief? U Thief Innocent stop ranting.

[email protected]

Quote:
royal my ass.you don't even know how to write or speak perfect English.you pervert.chief my ass.show your self if you are a man you moron.go get a life
have time for loses like you chicken.you don't even have a mother you bastared.ass hole.wait and you will see how things are done you idiot.show your fake ass face you monkey.

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO IS THIS FUCKIN SHAMELESS STINKING ANIMAL,SEND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER I WILL CONTACT YOU FOR MORE EFFECTS,

[email protected]
Quote:

UR SEIZE PLENTY FOR MOTUARY...

[email protected]

Quote:
God punish your papa and your mama who gave birth to you

[email protected]

Quote:
your father and ur generations re bastards and may you all b wiped out like Sodom. dirty smelling bastards.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Like seriously you are the biggest fool i have ever imagined.. I wish i can see you so i can know that type if fool written in your face.. You have killed for the game and you will die for the game too.. you said it your self.. you think say na u strong pass? i know say na only ibgo boys they mumu their self like this because na ur papa get google and na your mama invent laptop and yahooze..

GOAT
Sad new year to you and stop sending me mails.

mugu x16 anything you plan for any guyman u use head carry am..

You get luck say i nor know u
GOAT..

[email protected]
Quote:

Illiterate chief, you are disgrace to entire Igbo Race when you go to Abuja you din with your enemies and sale your birth right an idiot chief like u?

Quote:
YOU AN IDIOT
Illiterate chief money bag man

Quote:
ALMIGTY GOD IS BIGGER THAN U EVIL MAN U WILL NOT DO SHITE IDIOT LIKE U CHIEF ON MY FOOTH?

Quote:
U said that you are a high chief see as you are disgracing yourself not me in the internet which prove that you are fake chief lack understanding and knowledge idiot chief like u you will die before in JESUS NAME

Quote:
IF I DID NOT DIE FOR 7 DAYS AS YOU MENTION U AN IDIOT MY GOD IS GREATER THAN U. NO HUMAN ON EARTH WILL KILL ME UNLESS ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED ME AND IDIOT LIKE U?

Quote:

ALL THE EVIL PRONUNCIATION YOU MADE TOWARDS ME BACK TO SEND IN JESUS NAME AMEN?

YOU SAID THAT I WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS FROM TODAY WHY NOT MAKE IT A DAY OR 2 DAYS. EWU, ANUOFIA I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY FOE LIKE U?. YOU ANSWERING INNOCENT AS NAME ARE U AN INNOCENT MAN IDIOT? YOU HAVE TO BEHAVE AS YOUR NAME IS?

If you cross my part I will roast you like chicken and eat you. Do you know where I came from Ohafia Udumeze we eat human being like who don’t want to respect his Red Cap Chief you claim to be chief but you are not behaving like chief through your manner and nasty utterances?

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

same to u,oloriburuku omo ale olshi na r genation al this go happen to oloribu

[email protected]
Quote:
Do you know why am not surprised with your message, its because i can see you have a big problem perhaps your parent couldn't afford your school fees that's why you were not able to compose a good message, I wonder how the people around you cope with your speaking and typing........
When you are what you are and what you are is lost, you are nothing but a defeated person.
Make yourself expensive and people will buy you like that but when you make yourself cheap people will trash over you........ A word is enough for the wise, I don't need to be trading words with you, am more than that, so you can say anything you like from now till infinity for all I care. Take a really good care of yourself Mr Obie

Quote:
I am too much educated to be trading words with you, I have seen your level of foolishness now and I believe you don't have a good parent because if you do, you won't talk to others like that...... What a big Shame!!!

Quote:
Alhamdulillahi Robill alameen!!!! Am from an oracle family and my name is Abereifa, you said you gonna send Sango, Ogun, Obatala obatasha obataguntagun to me, you said you gonna send Esu laalu ogirioko, olomile fejewe, olashonile fi imokimo bora to me....that's good I love that, my mum that you keep on abusing is from Ile Ife and her mum is one of the Worshippers of the deities in ile ife, my dad that you keep on fucking with is a great Herbalist who is well known in Ile ife. You have really tried by insulting them and am gonna print your messages out and read it to them tomorrow morning as I am at Modakeke now.....when they hear what you said then, they will know what to do, thanks to Sango oba enikan ja fi owo gun gbogbo ile loju, I didn't start this with you, you started it yourself and there's an adage in Yoruba that says Ejo lan ko ka to ja, ejo si ni ama ro fun Ogun kotoja......thats why i have been patient with you and refused to cast a spell on you but youve really try......Am a muslim but i have my tradition and tradition remains the same......

Quote:

Olodo, ode eranko, alaileko, were, infact why am I exchanging words with you? I never knew I could stoop so low to your level, mehn I fuck up big time by replying your messages.......forward you can not spell correctly you this imbecile calling himself too much money.....I dey Ile ife , if you are a true son of your father, come to Ile ife make you see what will happen to you.... If you need my address tell me make I give you, Iwo omoyibo jatijati, Emoney is there coming to my dads place despite that he's fucking rich, humble and loyal........Ode oponu, if you really get liver, come ile ife. Eranko lasan lasan and don't forget I have print our your messages......gimme your address for Lag make we come, if you nor get Money to come, Ode omoiya eeeeeeeeeee

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck you

[email protected]
Quote:
I now see how jobless u are. D same way your father has been jobless since he gave birth to you. i know say ur mama dey street dey fuck goat and motor go kill her

Quote:
This is d last message i will send to you before i add you to my spam list and then trash. I know joblessness runs in your family and it will continue in your next generation so i dont wanna b like you that why i keep getting my $3000 everyday. If u dont find a job u will die of hunger just like your father and mother who will die tomorrow.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
U get time to write all diss is Ya mama name time waster ya so called father av no house so u go rent me really feel hate for u Anaamu

[email protected]
Quote:
i see why idiot like you are never relevant in this world

Quote:
i dnt see reason y u are making the hell of noise. it a game i lernt frm you guys, too me it a friendly game dat we can resolve 2gether but if you wnt to mke it a war then go for it. beside i wnt to knw you by your face. not by this childish display u display hre.

Quote:
i am a man of my world that does not talk too much. i think you are not the type that is ready to reason like a man... am surprise at you, you think that it is every body you can threaten like this... am not going to threaten you.... i swear on the grave of my late ground father (the OBATALAREMI OF OJUOGUN IBADON ILE ESU), If you don't apologizes to me in the next 24 hours, consider your self a complete mad man.. note its not a warning.

[email protected]
Quote:

Lols you try idiot go fuck your mama OK you go die this year

[email protected]
Quote:

The problem is that i don't understand all these things you just brought out your time to write because you don't know how to speck English. better go back to school to learn the simple ABC. Useless fool Vagabond like you

[email protected]
Quote:

You just day rant oh i swear who is your client and if you know you
got me contact then please call me okay or email me ur number so can
call you okay and whats your client Name

Quote:
OKIJA YOUR MAMA AND PAPA LIFE YOU THIS IDIOT FOOL OF NOTHING BUT SICK ENGLISH

Quote:

funny igbo idiot i never did and an still would not respect your fake
life stop all this kids play okay drop ur number make i call you is
that too much to ask if you not scared then please be a man to drop ur
Number okay

Quote:
Well what i can say at this point is with your kind of english na only Ogun wow u fit do nothing more okay you are a polish fool oh i remember ur wiffy or daughter or sisters are the once we fuck when we go chilling come out clean and drop ur fucking number if not if you email me again then you just a fucking drugs sniffing igbo boyiiiiiiiiiiii fuck off foolish shitty bad english fool

[email protected]
Quote:

IF YOU DEAR PLAY WITH ME I TELL YOU THAT I FROM AGULERI AND KILL YOU TODAY IF YOU THINK IS LIES TRY GET BACK AND SAY IS LIES I GIVE YOU THREE HOURS TIME YOU DIE HOW DEAR YOU TALKING ME IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO FAMILY GO FUCK YOURSELF

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
you just too soak

[email protected]
Quote:
Boss am sorry I'm not gonna do the shit anymore am really sorry boss

Am sorry I've not even seen any client am damn sorry please forgive me
we are Nigerians you nr go wan kill your own brother

[email protected]
Quote:
Ur father and ur life, everything when you write come back to send to your life and your family.

send me ur number and the maga name,na suffer go kill u

Quote:
I no even sure if na desame job we dey do,waiting you wan show me,hahahaha see no work just give me de client name bcos u never no de client wen u dey talk abt, send me de name and de email address also ur phone number, so make i call u if i done no de client wen u dey talk abt kk.

Quote:
4 dis Niger na u dey wen dey insult me??? hmmmmm no p just send me ur number also de client details so dat i go no dey client wen u dey talk abt.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your father big, big fool, I be like yahoo boy 4 your eye abi u nor
know who u dey snd massage give, if u distrb me again I go use ur
email take track your location then report u to EFCC

Quote:
as an 77 an axe man I will get you okay if you get mind give me your
house address your full name, I will send my men to you. ayes till I
die.....I will use axe to kill you basterd.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic