SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

THE MOST PATIENT LAD EVER

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
serh.
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For my fifth scambait, I decided to mess with an advance fee lad claiming that for the small price of $200 USD, i'd have 3.5 million in the bag. He goes by St3ven M1ke, the most believable name of all time. Kar3n T1bbitts decides to talk to this guy.

http://imgur.com/a/kabc5

The OP, too lazy to put all the images here, wrote:
I claim to be headed to Moneygram, however the only place I'm headed is the PC to play Overwatch.

The OP wrote:
Our friend starts to get a little restless. I excuse my late reply, and fully commit.

At this point, bware419ers is the restless one, but the OP wrote:
I send our lad a fake mtcn. He is getting even more restless.

The OP had time to use FROG and leet and then wrote:
I send the lad a FROG-generated Western Union slip with the MTCN hidden. Two days later, he realizes that what I sent him was fake.

The Op, short on time, wrote:
I know time is running out, so I decide to spend the last few minutes taunting him. Despite the chutiya mixed in there, he is still cooperative.

The OP then wrote:
I finally cut this lovely lad off with a lovely MTCN.

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello, serh. There are many here interested in linguistics. What location for the lad's character, and yours I guess, include numerals in the alphabet?

Please take a minute and revisit *** 419 EATER FORUM RULES - PLEASE READ ***, including:

Quote:
There seems to be rampant paranoia about Google lately, and an increasingly overwhelming use of leeting to prevent any name from being found in a search. Please, to make it easier on everyone, take a moment before leeting a name to think about whether it really serves any purpose. Leeting is hard to read, especially for those who are vision-impaired and rely on text-to-speech software. If it's a situation where you absolutely must obfuscate a name, consider using the "mask" feature -- bracket the name between mask tags [mask ] [ /mask] and it will become unsearchable. However, please note that this feature takes up bandwith so use it sparingly! Only mask one or two words, never mask entire paragraphs. If you do have good cause to leet (which is perhaps .0001% of the time), just change ONE character. Please don't write "P47r1(|{ J0n3$" when "Patrick J0nes" would be more than enough to obfuscate it.

As Eater is a baiting site, and a place to post those baits, please do so here, instead of sending the reader somewhere else. If they wanted too be there, they would. I took the liberty of doing some editing above.

Finally, we don't burn a bait or ever tell a lad what we've done to them. Why make them better at what they do?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic