SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

English Lesson please :p

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would like to comment to a scam victim (fortunately she has not yet sent any money, because she thought money request was fishy.). I told her that he uses pet names, and "Middle East" in small letters, and my "feeling/sense" is the message below is written by someone who uses English as common language like myself, but not native English speaker's writing.

Since this lad do not use typical small i and he uses comma / period, I need to analyze little more. Could anyone advise, what other grammatical errors can be found in this lad's letter??

Quote:

[email protected]

Hi my darling , Thank you so much for your message.
It's okay. You don't have to say you are sorry my love. We are both busy.
Me too darling, I feel happy whenever I found your message in my inbox.

Yes baby, My day was fine yesterday. I am already starting in a new day.
I am in the office now but decide to write you before I get busy.
Oh sorry to know your day was a little busy. Hope you are not tired?
Yes Qatar is a desert country.
Me too. You wanna visit middle east?

Yes love, I have my own personal office in Qatar here because I am a consultant.
Yes love, I do a lot of things myself. I have secretary though and other companies management.
Not really, I am just like a independant consultant. My records speaks for me as a consultant.
I have accomplished many projects and I am glad about it.
You mean new work in Japan? That's my own personal company.
I am just thinking about establishing a business in Japan.

Oh yea, You will definitely meet Kora someday. He's such a very cool and lovely dog/
Yes baby, You will like Kora.

Yes love, You don't need to thank me because you are a woman. I am comfortable thanking you for everything.
It's my responsibility to think you because I truly love you and I can't wait to be with you.
How's your day going?
Good afternoon there darling. Please don't push yourself too much at work.
Hugs and kisses

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
darling , Thank

African punctuation.
Quote:
I feel happy whenever I found your message in my inbox.

If he is talking about a single message, that isn't right.
Quote:
other companies management.

Missing apostrophe.
Quote:
a independant consultant.

Wrong form of the article; the ending is French, not English.
Quote:
My records speaks

Mistake in agreement.
Quote:
lovely dog/

Slash makes no sense.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What vonpaso xlura said. Plus...

"You" and "My" are not capitalized in the middle of a sentence.

This is missing the preposition "the".

Quote:
You wanna visit [the] middle east?

No native speaker I've EVER heard or read would use "in" in the following sentence.

Quote:
I am already starting in a new day.

Also the word "here" is African lad language, similar to ending a sentence with "ok". A native speaker would write/say "here in QATAR", but would most likely say/write "in Qatar" since the person's location has already been established.

Quote:
I have my own personal office in Qatar here because I am a consultant.

Keep up the great baiting and stay genki! Very Happy

ETA: Oh, and this sentence again puts the word "very" in the wrong place. I've NEVER heard or read any native English speaker use such an awkward sentence structure.

Quote:
He's such a very cool and lovely dog

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursten3rd , vonpaso xlura ,

Thank you very much!!

Reviewed the message with your comments, and I am quite confident now, to explain to the victim!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would say that this is a fairly well-spoken, literate African gentleman. Agree with the comments others have made.

ETA

I might disagree slightly with the last comment Thursten made about 'very ' being in the wrong place. The sentence here: "He is such a very cool and lovely dog" does sound a little off, but it is perfectly possible to form the sentence: "He is such a very happy and healthy dog", perhaps for emphasis, and I am sure it has been said many times.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ @Morgan, I stand corrected. The problem in that sentence is the use of "such" and "very" in the same short sentence. Here, in "Amurrica", that kind of redundancy is largely avoided; and I'm talking about 99.9% of the time. Of course, there are always those 13-year-old kids who love nothing more than slaughtering the language to consider... Rolling Eyes

BTW, I completely agree that this lad's English language skills are better than most.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thumbs up Thumbs up
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all!! I think the victim was convinced, agreed that her boy friend was mugu from Afrca!!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So happy to hear that! Also, so glad she never sent him money.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Late to the party (holidays) but I'm glad no money was paid out.

You have a secretary, and you don't accomplish projects.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic