SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thanks for a fantastic website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dugan Fennymoore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´ve spend hours and hours reading guides and hilarious scam-bait stories.
I really enjoyed Stupid Stunt Kevin. But I couldn´t help myself feeling sorry for Stupid Kevin when he got that massive tattoo on his chest. But the easter bunny costume made me ROFL.

I´m a neewbee. The only experience I have so far is dealing with fake romantic profiles. I´ve got one on the hook right now - but under my real id. The scammer also have a lot of my personal photos. I´m afraid those photos will be exploited to lure in others. HMMM. Nothing to do about that now.

Thanks to all who has written guides: Otter and especially TheLoneHaranguer. You write so well. Your chapter about differentiating your characters writing skills was well written and entertaining.

What I miss on the Forum is a single post about characters. A post where we describe our characters: Their live, interest, how they write, traits, fears, quirks etc.

I`m in the process of setting up a Dutch sexual terapeut as my first character. He´s travelling world wide helping women with orgasm issues. He´s sloppy, naive and not good with computers.

His IFP/IPP/controller (don´t remember the abriviation). Is his accountant, who´s eager to backstab him. She controls the money and hates when he´s fucking all the clients.

I´m considering getting a mentor. But I´m not sure how much time I can spend doing this. And I really don´t want to waste my mentors time.

Thanks for an excellent web site
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dugan and welcome here!

Dugan Fennymoore wrote:
under my real id. The scammer also have a lot of my personal photos. I´m afraid those photos will be exploited to lure in others. HMMM. Nothing to do about that now.

For your own safety, I suggest you immediately drop this guy from the hook. Remember - we are dealing with criminals here - just like you don't tell thieves what's your name and where do you live, you do not give internet scammers your real identity. You would be surprised what you can find with just email address. As far as pictures are concerned, you are right - everything you provide the lad can be reused on real victims. What has been done cannot be undone, but be careful in the future. Wink
If you want to feel safer, you can set up Google alerts on your name, ID, address or any detail you have shared with the scammer - you can start here
https://www.google.com/alerts
If you enter multi-word phrase, like Name and Last name, make sure to include it in quotes - such as
"Name LastName"
"[email protected]"

etc. - that way when anything shows up on Google including those phrases, you will be alerted.

Dugan Fennymoore wrote:
What I miss on the Forum is a single post about characters. A post where we describe our characters: Their live, interest, how they write, traits, fears, quirks etc.

I'd say, it is in general not that relevant to share. It might be relevant for you as a baiter, to know your characters and be consistent, but I think sharing this with others is not exactly the content that would attract some big attention. Especially when others have characters of their own. Smile

Dugan Fennymoore wrote:
I´m considering getting a mentor. But I´m not sure how much time I can spend doing this. And I really don´t want to waste my mentors time..

Baiting is not time-consuming activity if you don't want it to be. With just 1 email per day (as described in Otterfan's guides) you are still baiting, but writing 1 email per day to a lad surely doesn't take too much time Smile Of course it is entirely up to you how much time you decide to devote to this.

However, if you want to start baiting, I definitely recommend getting a mentor. In that case, you can tell your mentor how much free time you have and you can discuss the course of mentoring. We're all people. Mentors have their real lives and other duties too. So no need to worry too much about needing to spend extreme amounts of time. Smile

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
Dugan Fennymoore
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooppp. I made a mistake. I didn´t wanted to create a new post in the forum. I just wanted to introduce myself in the new members section. Sorry.

Thanks for your reply and your good advice. You seem very dedicated.

I´ll go talk with a mentor
Very Happy
TheLoneHaranguer
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard, Dugan, and thank you for your kind words -- it's always nice to be told you're awesome. Cool

To echo what Mortal said: (i) Stop baiting your love lad with your personal info. If he seems like he could be fun, just respond to his initial email from a fake email addy and start over again. He won't have any idea he didn't email you at your fake addy. (ii) Get a mentor.

And as far as characters go, don't just tell us about him/her -- show us him/her in action. Once you get a couple of weeks into a bait, go ahead and publish what you've done so far. Not only is it a great way to show us your baiting style, it's also the easiest way to get feedback, input, and suggestions.

Have fun!

Safari T.W.A.T Vcamera Pastor Omar (Edo->N'Djamena->Abeche): "I have been slept in tached huts in the Sahara deserts"
Safari x3 T.W.A.T Vcamera x3 Tattoo Rev. Prosper (Lagos->Timbuktu): "I have never been in to this type of thing in my life and you called it enjoyment"
Easter 2015 Vcamera Goat Jack Boot
Mortar

House Haranguer: Alone we stand, together we thrive

"trust is hard to build until the foot step of trust has been stepped" Jammy King, getting philosophical

"i HAVE WRITTEN 73 MESSAGES TO YOU WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?" Rev. Boutin Dickson, not getting it
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic