SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

WU trip #27...Chuks, get your running shoes on

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NewbieNamesake
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is ace, guys, truly ace.

- Five Hour Drive

Quote:
he was killed by his Eldest Millitary Son. The squable happened as immediately we returned back from our London trip. My husband married us two.I am the second wife.I will not be able to give you the full details that led to that urgly incidents.
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, his new bout of WU trips has begun...

Quote:
I can see that you did not send any money because if you did, you could have send the payment receipt to me or I can track the money through western union money transfer website here ok so don't lie to me because the money is for the children and not for me and you are doing it for the sake of God and the children.

God bless you.

The 'track the money through the WU website' thing is crap, as I told him that WU have cancelled this feature for Nigeria, as the country is on the international anti-terrorism watch list and he believed it. I KNOW he went down the WU office today.

Love the way he ends his angry rant with 'god bless you'. Twat!
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo! His feet have barely unswollen. Very Happy

Off he goes! Laughing

P.S. - I'll update the thread title for you CF.

x6 Mortar x3
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any chance you can get him to tell you how far it is to his WU office? He may allready have surpassed the record for longest safari!

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I can track the money through western union money transfer website here

This feature worries me. I think I will be boycotting Western Union for all my fake money transfers in the future, and switch my business to Moneygram.

Kabila's 419 World
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear, looks like another fruitless trip. His latest, curious demand:

Quote:
Please write the amount you send to the children in words so that we will know because we have not yet receive the money as the western union here said that we have to wite the amount in words so do it immediately so that Chinedu Chibuzo will pick up the money here today.

Response:

Quote:
I am surprised to hear you still have not collected the money. However, here is the amount written in words instead of numbers, as you requested:

Amount: Eight thousand five hundred US dollars

The transfer number is three one five eight three three four seven five zero

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL!
$8500 huh? Your 'mistake' and now he's frothing at the mouth for sure.
That'll buy alot of Nikes.

You would think his buddy Chinedu would tell him to fnck off by now...

James: "can you go to the western union with me? I got the numbers for sure this time"
Chinedu: "dude, there is no money you funkin moron. Do it yourself."
James: "no seriously...it's there"

The 'written' numbers thing - to me - reinforces that the WU people know he's being screwed with...

x6 Mortar x3
jwalker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He must surely be on first names basis with the people at the Western Union office by now! Smile

Very Bad Hosting | Scampatrol | Click here to support 419Eater.com

United Kingdom x1 Ireland x1 Netherlands x1 Canada x1 Togo x1
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo Messenger
Homesmythe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic. Since the WU people seem to love him so much, maybe tell him about he "secret passphrase" he has to tell the cashier before they'll give him the money. Like "I have come to pay for my ANUS" or something ... better. And if they laugh, that's all part of the plan because they're "under surveillance".
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has been looking at the wrong tracking website! It�s all there! I usually don�t wait for them to go there themselves, I mock up my own tracking site like in this example: www.aufch.com/WU
And just think what fun can be had with manipulating the Windows "hosts" file... Twisted Evil
maztuhblastah
Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Vader wrote:
And just think what fun can be had with manipulating the Windows "hosts" file... Twisted Evil

<shudders....then grins>

What about unicode address spoofing? That way we could fool 'em without access to their hosts file.

-maztuh

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Off he trudges again...

Quote:
I went to the western union money transfer here and they told me that you gave me wrong informations that they cannot see the money in their system here and they can only pay the sum of seven thousand five hundred dollars only so you are adviced to call the western union in your place and tell them to resend the sum seven thousand five hundred dollars to Chinedu Chibuzo, Address Lagos-Nigeria, Text question what for, answer for the children and send the payment informations to me immediately so that Chinedu chibuzo will collect the money and please make sure that you send the correct informations to me ok.

He has unknowingly given me another excuse for the non-existence of the money. I tried to send him $8500, but it seems WU only allow up to $7500 to be sent at once...so that explains it.
The staff in his local Western Union office are definitely playing along! Image
McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL! So now he's going to go to 30 for sure if the locals like seeing him get what's coming to him.

Excellent!

x6 Mortar x3
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pity we can't send an e-mail to the staff at that WU outlet.

Quote:
Hi, we're the scam baiters who are sending in Chinedu Chibuzo every couple of days to collect a non-existant money transfer.

We hope you're getting as much fun out of this as we are. Maybe we could co-ordinate our stories?

Could you tell him that the money transfer is in the system but there is a delay in approving the payment, come back this afternoon.

Keep up the good work!

Charlie Fake, could you ask your lad what the e-mail address is of the WU outlet so you can sort out the problems direct. Then you could liaise with them to really screw your Lad, and make sure you get mega-McFlibbishes out of him.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Mik Cisco
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kabila wrote:
Quote:
I can track the money through western union money transfer website here

This feature worries me. I think I will be boycotting Western Union for all my fake money transfers in the future, and switch my business to Moneygram.

Unfortunately some of the lads are beginning to boycot Moneygram (or that the local Moneygram offices tell the lads to F*** O** if they come in with fake numbers).

My current Lads "protocol officer" has refused to go there and insists on Western Union Crying or Very sad
Kabila
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah. What a pity that my home country only has Moneygram and no WU then Wink

Kabila's 419 World
mandi-oh
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG!! That noise you hear? My jaw hitting the ground..

I cannot believe this bait! McFlibbish and Charile Fake are obviously playing this lad like a fiddle; 20+ trips to WU and no end in sight. If this wasn't already epic, the knowledge of the overwhelming likelihood that the WU employees are complicit in the bait- even in an indirect manner by failing to shake this lad til the rocks tumble out of his ears for being so bloody stupid!

Unfrigginbelievable!! This is one high-octane mugu.. Way to go McF and CF!!!

bow_down bow_down clapping bow_down bow_down

What is all the nonesence about homosexual and your phucknuts of a friend, please l am not interested in all those stuffs. lf you are really serious then let us discuss business and not talking about unserious issues- "Wild Willie"

And stop telling me what will make me think more.- Mrs. Sandrini Adzih.
jez
Town Curmudgeon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really think we should email a Christmas greeting to that WU office:
Quote:
"From everyone at 419Eater - thanks for all your help and support in 2004, looking forward to lots more fun in the New Year!"

"Here writes Lady Helen Brooks, suffering from cancerous ailment without a child. I am married to Sir Silas Brooks an Englishman who is dead"
"Here writes Ghayth Faiza, suffering from cancerous ailment. I am married to Watson Ghayth an Arabian who is dead."
scamphisher
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this lad is a first class retard. good catch ! Very Happy

Scammer Nemesis!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Isn't it about time to send him to the next big city? And then after he wastes all that time trying to collect from THEIR office, tell him that the $$$ FINALLY went to the office he was trying to collect from. Then a couple more problems can come up, and finally you can pass him off to another eager baiter Twisted Evil

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update on Mr Western Union...

His frustration is building. He's been really bugging me the last few days of the need for 'urgency', and as we all know, 'urgent' actually means 'take a relaxed, leisurely week to comply' so he's going to have to sit and stew for a bit before the fun can begin again.
In the meantime, the bumbling vicar who doesn't know how to work 'these scanner things' has already sent him one blurry, illegible receipt. Now a few more demands for urgency later, he should be receving a 4Mb .dll at some point today (hope he appreciates it).

After some more urgent complaints, he will finally get the legible version and off he will trot once more. However, when he gets there for visit #25, he will find that the clumsy vicar has only gone and scanned the receipt for $8500 that was rejected by Western Union last time.

I hope the poor chap hurries along - the good reverend is going to be a very busy man for the next few days, arranging the Christmas church service. I just hope the reverend will be available to check his emails - some are bound to be very urgent... Image
Lew_Skannen
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent.
If this guy is having trouble with the Lagos office he might do better with the Abeokuta office. It is only half a days bus journey and is known to be much more organised.

McFlibbish
Psychedelic Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@CF - just back from vacation...
in tears already... Very Happy

x6 Mortar x3
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is this mugu still running back and forth or have we lost him in transit?

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he twigged earlier this month. He must have been getting thoroughly pissed off at the repeated no-shows, as towards the end he was trying hard to get me to send the money through some Nigerian bank with a branch in London. I have tried contacting him several times with no luck. He must have finally accepted that his quest was fruitless.

I will try ASEM'ing him as a different character and see if he bites. Hopefully, he will think things will be different this time around...they won't however. Razz
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic