SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Adventures at Western Union

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad by the name of Albert for a few days now. My character has had some problems with Western Union and the forms, and he is slowly starting to become impatient.
Quote:
We wish to inform you that we received your email with the western union form attached, please i can't find the numbers correct, if i my ask who drop the ink on the slip. You have to go back to Western Union and ask them to correct that mistake.

And he also repeated this message twice about an hour later:
Quote:
Please you have to go back to Western Union Office as soon as you wake up and tell them the problem you hard so that they will help you to correct it because is delaying the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD.

I'm using one of the Western Union form-generating tools to create forms with a wide variety of problems, so far blaming defective scanners and a clerk named Mike.
Quote:
It took longer tan extected. The clark was not police at all, even tough I am a paing customer. The scanned foam is a bit blury, but mabye you can reed it? My eyes aren't so good these daze. The small tex on the foam is already hard to reed before the scan. Western Onion seems like an unreable cervice. Mike the clark, as well as the other clarks, were not freindly at all. They don't respect there elders, and there scans are hard to reed. Tank you very much! (from me, not the scammer)

Right now he is asking me to only send the MTCN, but this could go wrong as well. Any suggestions for what I should do next? His email is ecob@[email protected] if you want to join in the fun.
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Add a extra number so make the MTCN 11 numbers, or do the opposite and take one away-send the lad 9 numbers.

Another idea is to put a few similar numbers in there, 1's and 7's, 6's and 9's or 4's and 7's. Of course you put one in the wrong place....now if you could just remember which one.

The trouble is you can check a MTCN online so the lad doesn't even have to get off his lazy ass and waste time going back and forth to the local wu office.

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess he had enough of the delays. He called me a joker and said good bye. I will see if I can get him to come back or at least give me some good insults, but if not there are always more. I recommend giving him a try though.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic