SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cookie Boy is back - Mick calls the Reverend

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The orphan Lad that got redubbed Tim Tam - thus Cookie Boy - didn't get far with Cammy and her friend Tusia, or Cammy's deadbeat dad Mick either:

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=273360&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

But now he's back with his priest buddy, pleading to Mick Taylor!

Quote:
Dear Sir
Please you should not be embarrassed, i am Reverend Father German from Accra Ghana, i serve as a Reverend father in one catholic church in Ghana, this morning one male refuge name Tom Tim came with two metallic trunk boxes to me in the church, i personally interrogate him are comes you small boy owned much boxes, he told me the boxes belong to his late father in North Sudan and you attend mother church that i should acquired from you
Please i should accommodate the boy with the boxes or not
Sincerely
Reverend Father

Quote:
DID YOU KNOW ANY REFUGEE BOY NAME TOM TIM THAT YOUR DAUGHTER GAVE YOUR EMAIL TO IN GHANA, BECAUSE HE TOLD ME EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IN AUSTRALIAN
ANYWAY I WENT AND SCAN THE BOXES IN ONE LABORATORY TODAY AND THE RESULT CAME OUT POSITIVE SPENDABLE CURRENCY, WILL ARE GOING TO INVEST THE FUNDS IN HOUSE OF GOD BECAUSE BOTH OF US IS OF MOTHER CHURCH
SO THINK ABOUT IT

And Cookie Boy added his $0.02 worth:

Quote:
I took the 2 boxes to one reverend father today in catholic church, please dialogue with him because he send you mail

Dusting off my plans again...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7

Last edited by Yastreb on Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:47 am; edited 2 times in total
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate this dipshit, I would love to participate in this bait.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ton Tom is still trying to get Tusia's money. He seems to be on a romance format now.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the exchange twixt Tim Tam and Mick so far.

Quote:
IM SUPPRISED TO SEE YOU BACK AGAN, NO LCK WITH THAT DAGO POOF I SEE, NOW IT LOOLS LIKE THE FATHERS GOT PLANS TO USE YOR MONEY FOR MOTHER CHURCH, GOOD ON HIM I SAW, DUNNO WERE IT LEVES YOU THOGH, GOT A PLAN, BETER GOT ON SOON AY

Quote:
However you are the one that lure me to mother church, really the reverend father receive me with his own heart, i told reverend father you attend mother church also in Australian amd you are my foreign beneficiary, please put head together with reverend to enable us achieve out goals because will need money to paid the engineer to open the boxes to able us get access to the funds
I enjoy the mother church doctrine very much dad

Quote:
IM STARTING TO GET PISED OF WTH YOU AND THAT BLOODY POOFTER ENGINININER BUT FOGET HIM FOR NOW YOU WHERE GONE FOR TWO MONTHS AND NOW YOUR BACK BRIGT EYES AND BUSY TALED SO MULCH FOR STARING TO DEATH YOU SOUND FINE

Quote:
please discuss with reverend father yourself on are to open the boxes, this is not tale or fable, the boxes is here with father,

Quote:
YOU WONT ANSER ME I SPOSE THATS PA FOR THE COARSE WELL FATHER GERMAN SAYS THE MONEY IN YOUR BOXERS SHULD GO TO THE CHURCH AND I SAY THATS A GOOD IDEAR PUTTING IT TO GODS WORKS ITD BE GOOD FOR YOUR SOLE CLEANS IT FROM PENTICOASTAL HARRISY AND SATINS MARK

Quote:
the money is very huge amount, please father said you sholud raise part of the money to paid the engineer for the opening of the boxes, please assist reverend father with $400 because father said he can raise $450, why you dont write reverend father mail

Quote:
ILL WRITE TO FATHER GERMAN WHEN THE TIMES RIGT DONT RUSH ME COOKEY BOY JUST WOKING OUT WHAT TO DO YOU DIDNT WORK FOR YOUR MONEY I THINK MOTHER CHURCH NEEDS IT MORE THE CHURCH SAVED ME AFTAR MY CHIDREN DUMPED ME I TURNED TO BOZE AND LOSE MY WAY BUT GOD SAVED ME ARE YOU SAVED FOR REEL JUST TELL ME ARE YOU SAVED WHERE YOU BAPTOZED IN THE CHURCH

Mick is a changed man since he joined the church, you see...

TheScamHater, you have any character you'd like to pay in this?

Fi-Manni, please update us!

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a very good romance baiter, but I'm working on a piggy now.

Characters
Ton Tom - a 21-year-old American studying in Spain and trapped in West Africa.
Ray - Ton's father, who's on vacation in Turkey or something.
Tusia - a 13-year-old Greenlandic immigrant to Australia.

Ray: please raise the money by all means for your husband Tom, meet your friends and your relations to loan you the money i will definitely paid you back when i returned on vacation
Tusia: I don't have a husband! You are wierd.
Ray: tom is your husband because through him you will come to America one day, go and send the money to him immediately
Tusia: You're gross! Tom is eight years older than me! That's pedophilia.
Ray: tom is 20 year why you are 16 year, please send the money to tom
Let's just go with that.
Tusia: Tom only loves me for my money.
Ray: you are making a mistake, tom love you and i will like you to marry my son tom, please raise the money for tom urgently, when i came on vacation i will you the money back my daughter. i know you can raise the money for tom
Tusia: i want to hear it from tom
Ray: i will come 2 month time my daughter so raise $200 for him when i come from turkey i will reward you bountifully
Tusia: but why isn't tom talking to me?
Ray: Tom told me that you don't love him, that is why you don't want to help him out. write to him because he love you. raise the $200 for tom urgently
Tusia: Okay, I've got a plan to get tom the money, but I'll need his bank account information.
Ray: My daughter, i told your husband to send you name on wish you will send the money to him in Ghana, when i came on vacation i will definitely send you enough money to take care of yourself before your husband will finally round up from school. i assure you

Ton: My angel, my all, I almost lost myself in my dream tonight about us. Knowing that I am far away from your embrace, I cannot stop staring at the first evening star, knowing that you are also looking at it with your own lovely eyes. Let me share a kiss with you as you read these words, my beloved. So many dreams have gone to waste for every moment we're apart, and all I ever have are the words from my own heart to send you. Let my pen draw you closer to me, my angel, so that I can clearly picture you on this writing tablet as I write your name on it, over and over again. No longer do I have justification for my own life, but your goals are more reasons now for me to utter a prayer for another tomorrow. I will soon be with you, my love. It may not be tonight or tomorrow, but I promise you, when you hear our song again-that will be the day we will be together again, I am eternally yours forever

Dad told me you need account to send the money to me, i don't have account here in Ghana, my love kingly send the money through western union or money-gram transfer office in your country to our school coordinator name <mule> send the money to Ghana through this name, <mule> and send the information to me
Tusia: My plan will only work if I have a bank account to send it to.
Ton: no, go to any bank that had western union or money gram transfer their will send it for you easily. go to the bank
Tusia: I need your bank account. I have to make the transfer without my mom finding out. I can only do a bank transfer, if I do a wire transfer, she'll find out.
Ton: i don't have account here in Ghana honey, please go to the bank asked them to transfer the money for you through money gram or western union to your friend in Ghana, if you really love me do it for me urgently. take the name i gave to you to the bank
Tusia: Money gram or western union won't work. If I do that, I'll leave a paper trail in my name. The only way I can do it is with an online bank transfer. Do you seriously not know how to open a bank account?
Ton: when you went straight to the money gram secretly your mother will not know about it at all, i cannot open account here in Ghana because i am a foreigner, their will demand residential permit from me before they can allow me to open an account here, please surmount courage and send the money my love
Tusia: I can't do that. I have to get the money directly from her bank account. Are you seriously not able to get an account? Can't you get someone else let the money come to their account? If you do that, I will be able to send extra. I don't want to marry someone who's not continent enough to do simple things like this.
Ton: Okay honey i heard you quite right, i will asked someone to give me an account
Tusia: That is good. I know you will do it. Send me the information when you get it okay.

Senegal
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheScamHater, you have PM.

Cookie Boy has been getting on Mick's (and my) nerves.

Quote:
You are the one that recommend me to mother church and i love the doctrine, please i want you to send $500 to reverend German so that he can complete $850 engineer Louise Bently is requiting for the opening
Instruct reverend father what to do next

Quote:
IM NOT GONG TO GET THE FATHER INVOVLED IN THIS UNTIL IM CERTAN YOUR TRUEBLUE AND FAR DINKAM SO FAR IM NOT IMPERSED YOU NEED TO PROVE YOU KNOW THE CATACHISEM AND YOUVE BEEN PORPERELY BAPTISED AND CLENSED OF THE PENTICOASTAL HARRISY SO DO IT YOU CALL ME DADDY BUT YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME IF YOUR MY SON

Ignored, of course:

Quote:
reverend father told me that you know longer reply his mail, father kelp the boxes in separate place for security reason, please relate with reverend because he said as soon as the boxes is open i will travel to Australian to meet with you, asked father to gave you name to send the money,
bellow is engineer Louise Bently a Spanish guy who want to open the boxes for us

Mick pressed on:

Quote:
UNTIL YOU SHOW ME YUOVE JOINED MOTHER CHURCH FOR REEL AND IN TOUR HART IM NOT SENDING AMY MONEY COS IM NOT CONVINTED YOUR A TURE CHRISTIAN YOU HAVE TO PRIVE IT NOW READ MY PAST EAMIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME UNDERSTAND IT

Waste of time really.

Quote:
Please assist me on are to open the boxes because reverend has already spend about $1000 to scan the two boxes, i don't know if you can assist reverend father with $850 for the changes of the opening

Meanwhile, the reverend father stirs the pot:

Quote:
For long time i haven't heard from you regards our discussion on are to raise the $850 to get the boxes open, tom is pestering me so much on are to travel to Australia, please contribute your quarter because will are same religion

Quote:
HELLO FATHER I DIDNY GET BACK TO YOU YET COS IM TRING TO GET TOM TIM TO STOP BEING FOWLISH I DONT THINK HES SHOWEN HIS BECOME A TRUE CHRISTIAN YET AND UNTIL HES PROVED THAT IM NOT REDDY TO HELP IM SURE YOU UNDRESTAND THAT GOD BLESS

I'll be asking about that "scanning machine" soon...

Quote:
Thank you very much for your mail and the content on it is quite understood, please want both of us to put head together and do something about the issued immediately, because i personally invite expert to come and examine the boxes with scanning machine and the result came out positive spendable currency my dear brother, for now the boxes is under my care for security reason
I cannot hide anything from you because you refereed Tom Tim to mother church, and when the boxes is open i will measure i remit part of the funds to you in Australian through bank to bank transfer to help mother church over there in your country, i know you are dedicated member of catholic,

And then some cut-and-paste:

Quote:
Preaching is our vocation. It demands work and study. It takes discipline and dedication but it is worth the effort. To grow your church and grow your people nothing compares to the Sunday homily, to belong to the church one must accept as factually true the gospel of Jesus as handed down in tradition and as interpreted by the bishops in union with the pope. Fundamental in this divine tradition is the Bible, its text determined and disseminated by the church. Adherents must also accept the church as possessing the fullness of revelation, and the church, according to the Roman Catholic catechism, is the only Christian body that is "one, holy, catholic [universal], and apostolic.
I teach Tom all this doctrine in my parish, what i like about Tom is very respectful and hardworking, please tried and raise part of the money on Monday, look unto me, not tom

So I asked about the machine, not that I expect much of an answer.

Quote:
BLESSED SUNDAY TO YOU FATHER GOD BE WITH UOU I UNERSTAND WHAT YOU SAY BUT YOU HAVE TO REMEBER THAT TOM TIM US THE SAURCE OF THE MONEY AND HUS FATHER WAS A SLYGROGER AND BOOTLIKKER TRADER AND MAYBE WORSER THUNGS I DINT GET WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT SCANNNING MACHINE PLEAS EXPALINE THAT

Back to Cookie Boy:

Quote:
Please assist me on are to open the boxes because reverend has already spend about $1000 to scan the two boxes, i don't know if you can assist reverend father with $850 for the changes of the opening

Mick put his foot down.

Quote:
IM NOT GOING TO WRITE TO YOU AGANE COS YOU ARE A SPOILD BRAT WHO DOSENT OBEY ME YOU CALL ME DADDYBUT YOUR NO BTTER THAN MY LITTEL SLUTTY DAUGTER WHEB YOU DONT DO WHAT I TELL YOU SO NOW I WRITE ONLY TO THE GOOD FATHER AND THATS FINIAL

Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not sure what to make of this.

Ton wrote:
My Future Wife

You are always on my mind, I can't stop thinking about you. The first thoughts when I wake, and the last thoughts before I go to sleep are of you. I am such a lucky guy to have found such a wonderful woman. I miss you so much my real heart, one black negro promise me on Monday

I love you from bottom of my heart

Tusia wrote:
Who is the black negro and what did he promise?

Senegal
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate this lazy bastard Mad

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^You have PM.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While TheScamHater makes his play, Mick has kept his word and written only to the Reverend, who is (inevitably) just as lazy. When he's not cutting and pasting slabs of Catholic doctrine, he's talking about the blasted scanning machine still, so Mick is still puzzled.

Quote:
GOODDAY FATHER I RELLY UNDERSTAND AND APPRESATE WHATY YOU SAID ABOUT THE BIBLE FATHER MULCAHY WOULD APPLOUD BUT I ARSKED ABOUT THE SCANING COS I DONT GET IT WHY DO YOU BEED MONEY TO OPEN THE BOX COS YOU WUOLD NEED TO OPEN THE BOXED TO SCAN THE MONEY IM JUST NOT GETTING IT PLEASE TELL ME FATHER BEFOR ANYTHING ELSE IS

Quote:
Thank you very much for your understanding and consideration, there is know way to get access to the money in the boxes because Tom misplace the keys on his ways down to Togo through ship, i spend about $1000 to hire experts to scan the boxes, to see what is inside the boxes, if is empty or full of funds, but the experts confirms the boxes is filled with funds to the brim, engineer Louise Bentley want to duplicate new keys to open the boxes up to able us get access to the funds inside the boxes,
The boxes are metallic trunk made in Germany very strong, please let put head together as one Mr Tailor
The engineer is demanding for $850 to duplicate the keys to get the boxes open

No, no, not good enough.

Quote:
GOODDAY FATHER AND PRASE GOD IM NOT TYRING TO ARUGE WITH YOU ABOUT THE BOXES BUT YOUVE MISSUNDERTSTOOD ME YOU SAID THE EXPRETS HAD SCANED THE BOXES AND FOUND THE MONEY IS GOOD WELL IM BAFFELED COS TO SCAN MONEY YOUD HAVE TO HAVE IT OUR OF THE BOX AND YOU SAID THEY WERE LOCKED UP SO HOW CAN THE EXPRETS HACE DONE THE SCANING PLEASE CLER THIS UP THNAKS AND GOD BLESS

Ah, we have progress, after a fashion:

Quote:
listen properly the boxes has already be scan positive by the experts, that means there is money on the boxes, not empty, secondly the scanning machine result showed that the money is genuine, not fake, what i am talking about now is are to duplicate the keys from the engineer to open the boxes, moreover you know that scanning machine can scan any hidden things out
Please i want you to confirm from Engineer Louise Bentley with this email address, [email protected] he's demanding for $850 to duplicate the keys so that i can get access to the funds on the boxes, i want you to raise the $850 to duplicate the keys to the boxes, you can send the $850 through western union or money gram or ria money transfer

So, this to Lousie Bently.

Quote:
REV FATHER GERMAN TOLD ME TO WRITE TO YOU COS YOU CAN EXPLAN STUFF THAT I DONT GET AND SO YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE SCANING OF THE BOXES THAT TOMTIM BROGHT FROM SEDAN COS IM NOT MAKING SENTS OF WHAT THE FATHER SAID SO YOU TELL ME PLEASE

Sand Timer x 7
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bob still hasn't heard from Cookie Boy yet

Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing from Lousie, but plenty from the Reverend:

Quote:
Thank you for your mail sent to me and it well understood,well the fact is that the boxes were scanned with a computerize machine which indicate the content in the boxes.the result for the scanning show the funds in the boxes are clean and spendable.
However, the boxes are built solidly with a Hollow glass cover,which the computerize scanning machine could detect the content in the boxes are good or bad ,but since the boxes are fully locked for security reason there is no way to get access to the funds in the boxes until they are open with the duplicated keys or the expert will cut the boxes open to access the funds in the boxes.
I hope it is clear to you,i wait hear from you to proceed further.

So these solid boxes have hollow glass covers... huh? Whatever that means... glass can easily be broken, right?

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What, like a glass table top?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ I'll find out.

Meanwhile, the "poofter enginineer" actually gets back to Mick:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your email apparently Reverend Father told me about you before, that you are his foreign beneficiary in Australia, here you meet Engineer Louise Bently a Spanish citizen from Spain, but i base in Accra Ghana with my family, i am the managing director of Bentley construction company limited along harbor road TEMA, really one little boy name Tom Tim came to my company yard some time ago to negotiate with me on how to open two consignment boxes for him, i told him if i don't site my eyes on the boxes there is no way i can charge him for workmanship, after two days later, he brought the boxes with a chartered taxi car, after the experiment on the key hole i charge him $850 to duplicate the keys and he left with the boxes because he don't have the money to pay.
After some month interval, Tom Tim came again with one Honorable Reverend Father name Willson Germain, however i narrated all the stories again to Reverend Father, and Reverend told me his not convinced if the boxes were filled with liquid cash, not until the two boxes were scaned, and confirmed spendable liquid cash, thereafter iwas refered to an experts who will handle the operation successfully. conclusively, each of the boxes were charge $850 respectively,

So they've doubled the amount needed...

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've heard of liquid paper, liquid nails and liquid assets, but never "liquid cash". Laughing

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev and the Brat are trying hard to keep Mick on track - first, the Rev:

Quote:
Throughout yesterday i was busy attending to visitors i am enable to response to your mail, Engineer Bently sent me am email yesterday that he has finally acquaint you the breakdown, moreover you know i spend about $1000 to scanned the boxes to get the proper result, his left for you to suggest what to do next, for your information the boxes are highly secured, Bentley just need the money now to carry on the operation

Cookie Boy keeps it brief:

Quote:
Daddy, have you finally dialogue with reverend father regards the engineer charges, because i wanna come over to you in Australian

Mick's replies may have them confused.

Quote:
GDAY MR BENTELY WELL AT LAST YOU GOT BACK TO ME BUT FOGRET HOW YOU MET THAT LITTEL BRAT TOM TIM I HAVE TO ARSK ABOUT THE BOXES COS FATHER GERMAIN SAYS THE BOXES HAVE A GLASS TOP OR LID SP IM WONDRING WHY YOUS NEED A SCANER TO SEE THRU GLASS AND WHY YOU DONT JUST BRAKE THE GALAS TO GET THE MONEY OUT IM GETING PULED EVRY WHICH WAY ID LIKE SOMONE TO MAKE IT CLEAR

Quote:
HELLO FATHER GERMAIN I HERD FROM BENTELY AND I HAVE TO ASK DID YOU SEE THOSE EXPRETS SCAN THE BOXES I NEED TO KNOW WHAT THEY DID ITS GOT ME PUZLED SORY TO BOTHER YOU BUT ITS IMPROTANT PLEASE WRITE BACK SONEST GOD BLESS

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mick got answers from German and Bently:

Quote:
Yes, their scanned the boxes in my present brethren, please listen carefully my partner in Christ, Engineer Louise Bentley told me at the first place that scanning is not his field, he then recommend me to some Indian experts in another area in Accra, i went and meet with them with the direction he gave to me, and their scanned the two boxes successfully with $1000 charges, i cannot hide anything from you because you encourage Tom Tim to my parish
Please kindly send the charges fees to Engineer Bentley so that i can went to him and collect the keys

Quote:
The boxes are very sensitive made with explosive alarm, if you used hard object or cutting machine, it may trigger the boxes alarm, and that can curse damage all effect the money inside the boxes, because i experience it before in one bank i went and do some work last year, please advice Reverend Father to apply duplicated keys for security reason
As far as the boxes are tested positive by the Indian experts, thank God for that

Mick was by turns incredulous...

Quote:
FATHER PLEASE LITSEN IF THE EXPRETS WERE INDIANS YOU GOT JIPPED BIGTOME I DONT KNOW HOW COME YOUVE NEVER HERD JUST HOW CROKED INDAINS ARE THE BIGEST SCAMERS IN THE WORLD HARKERS AND PHONE SCAMERS IM ALWAYS GETING CALLS FROM INDAIN SCARMETS TRYING TO GET ME TO GIVE MY PASSWRODS AND CRDIT CARD DETALES THEY GOT YOU FOR $1000 BUCKS NOWAY THEYRE FARE DINKAM THEYRE ALL LAIRS AND CRIMS

(Cammy did say that Mick is a bigot, remember?)

... and horrified.

Quote:
I CAN UNDERTSAND THAT BONG FATER GETING FOOOLED BY THOSE INDAINS BUT I THUGT YOUD KNOW BETTERER THEY SWINDELED FATHER GERMAIN FOR $1000 BUCKS SOUNDS LIKE THEY FOOLED YOU GOOD TOO BUT THE EXPOLSIVES I ASUMED MY DAUGTER WAS SPINING ME A YARN BOUT THAT BUT YOU SAY ITS REEL GOD SAVE US THIS MUST BE ALKIDER YOUVE GOT TO TELL THE COPS MATE FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Additional; I don't think the Reverend understood.

Quote:
Did you went to church today Sunday, Pope Francis on Saturday welcomed deacons from the International Diaconate Center in a private audience, reminding them of Jesus’ commandment of love and their vocation to service as an expression of that love, that is the sermon i i preach to the audience

The wonders of cut-and-paste.

Sand Timer x 7
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Piggy time!

Quote:
Honey

The person gave me the account details today, please send themoney tomorrow my love

ACCOUNT NAME..............S. O. N.

ACCOUNT NUMBER.........1307XXXXXXXXX

SWIFT CODE.............. STBGGHAC

BRANCH............................<redacted>

ADDRESS........................<redacted>

Tusia will attempt to send themoney tomorrow.

Senegal
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Good work!

Meanwhile... the last emails that I sent both went to Lousie Bently - same email chain - and he reacted angrily:

Quote:
What did you take me for i has been running this esteem company for more than 15 year now without hindrance, how can you say such a negative things, i assure you know one can scammed me and my clients, moreover the laboratory company is owned by the former president of Republic of Ghana and all those Indian experts and other national are working under the former president,
Please you have to apologize for what you just said because you cannot accuse someone wrongly, but you know Reverend Father than me right,
I don't allow any negative thought to bombard your heart regards the opening because that is my field,

Mick then raised the bigotry index a bit.

Quote:
MATE GET REEL WERE BOTH WHITE MEN WE BOTN KNOW THE SCORE YOU DONT HAVE TO LEEP TO THOSE BONGS DEFESNE LIKE THAT AFRICA IS CORPUPT EVERWERE AND INDIANS ARE ALL CROOKES AND LAIRS YOU MUST KNOW THAT HELL MATE IF THEY WROKED FOR THE PRES THERE WELL HE WAS ON THE TAKE LIIKE ALL THE REST AND THE FATHER MAYBE A GOOD MAN BUT HES GOT TO BE REALLY NAYEEV ANYWAY WHAT BOUT THE TNT OR WATEVER IN THE BOXES THATS THE BIG WORRY DID YOU TELL THE COPS YET
M TAYLOR

The "poofter enginineer" is suspicious!

Quote:
I don't understand what you are driving on at all, if Africa or Indian is a corrupt nation, did you mean every body in the country is corrupt, please sorry for this question, who are you to Reverend Father i wanna know more

Mick is going to press hard on the issue of explosives when he replies.

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest exchange... Mick, Bently, and the Rev...

Quote:
MATE YOU DIDNT LNOW BOUT THAT STREWTH HOW CANT YOU KNOW ITS ALL ROUND YOU RITE INDIANS AND AFIRCANS AND CHONESE THEYHRE ALL THE KING OF POEPLE THEY SHAKE YOUR HAND YOU CONT YOUR FINGERS AND THEN CHECK YOUR WALET BUT MATE THE BIG ISHUE HERE IS THE TNT IN THE BIX WHY WOULD COOKY BOY CARY THAT KIND OF STUFF THATS WHAT TERRISTS HAVE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO

Quote:
you talk like initiate

WTAF???

Quote:
Eng Bentley called me right now on phone that you are sending him unnecessary and regardless messages
WHY

Quote:
i thought you are dedicated catholic members, why are you sending such messages to someone you don't know before

Additional: Mick tries to explain his misgivings.

Quote:
FATHER LOUSIE BENTLY IS GETING INTO DANGER COS THERES TNT IN THE BOXES AM I NOT MY KERPERS BOTHER WHAT WOUD YOU DO ASK WHAT WOULD JESUS DO WOULD BE LET A BROTHER BE BLOWN UP AND NOT TRY TO SAVE HIM I THINK HED SAVE A BROTHERS LIFE WHATS WORNG WITH GIVING A WARNING

Waste of time, really, because the Reverend is thinking only of money:

Quote:
what is wrong with you Mr tailor, how you okay at all, the boxes is filled up with cash i saw the cash on the scanning scream myself before i payed the balance to the cashier in the company,

Anyone got a clue bat to spare?

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They're stuck on the money, and Mick is getting frazzled.

Quote:
FATHER PLEASE YOURE NOT GETING IT THE IMDIAN SCAMERS PUT UP A FAKE SCREEN THATS DEAD SOMPLE EZY PEZY LEMON SQEZY BUT THE REEL ISHUE IS THE EXPOLSIVE IN THE BOXES ONLY TERRSISTS DO THAT SORT OF EVIL STIFF YOU HAVE TO GET THE CUNTERTERROR COPS ONTO THIS OR YOULL BE ARESTED AND MITHER CHURCH DISGARCED

And guess what? A little bit got through...

Quote:
I so much respect you my fellow brethren because you referred Tom to mother church, moreover i see know reason while you are discouraging me not to help Tom out of this burden and secondly the boxes are with me, yesterday i took the boxes again to another laboratory in Togo with church van and their also confirms the boxes positive spendable funds, what shall he profit me when i get the all world and loss my soul in hell, will most help this little boy out, this is a life opportunity for both of us Mr Tailor, the same bible make us to understand that heaven help those who help them self*, as soon as the boxes is open i will definitely remit enough cash to you through western union or money gram from Togo
Please don't write Engineer Louise Bentley again because is annoyed of you, i see spend about $600 yesterday on the scanning regards the fear you put on me

*Is he quoting the Bible or Ayn Rand?

Quote:
will cannot open the two boxes the same time because the $1700 is much, i suggest will raise $850 to open one first

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in: the Rev provided a phone number, so Mick called, and OMG!

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/SDE0M0GLce/Mick_to_German.html

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Rev writes back:

Quote:
Thank you very much for your time, i am 58 year old when you called me on phone this morning i was in the church with other brethren deliberating about our church project, according to Engineer Louise Bentley explanation he advice me not to used any hard object or cutting machine on the boxes to avoid explosion or the cash may burn on that process, he said the easier way for us is the duplicated keys, actually i respect you a lot Mr Tailor because you recommend Tom Tim to mother church that his how i came to known Ton
I told Engineer Bentley you are my foreign beneficiary in Australian secondly i cannot do any thing without your advice, please send $500 across i will add $350 to complete the $850 Bentley is requesting for to duplicate the keys, when i get access to the cash on the boxes after opening, i will personally fly down to Australian to meet with you on brief meeting
Remain bless my honourable brethren, i know you don't understand me much on phone because i am a stammerer

Mick is pressing the point about the explosives.

Quote:
DEAR FATHER GERMAN YOUR PORBLEM ISNT A STAMER ITS COS YOU WHERE GOBLING SO FAST IT WAS IMPASSIBEL TO HERE YOU A LOT OF HE TIME AND ALL THE NOSY POEPEL IN THE CHURCH DIDNT HELP I WAS ABOUT THE LOSE MY COAL OVER HOW YOU DIDNT HERE ME BIT BACK TO THE POINT TOMTIMS TAIL BOUT COMING TO GAHNA IN A FICHING BOAT WITH HIS BOXES MAKES ME WOUNDER MORE AND MORE COS THATS HOW SMUGLERS AND TERRISTS GET AROUND LIKE ALAN JONES SATS SO IT SEAMS LIKE WEVE GOT FUNDS AND EXPLOISIVES BEING SNUGGLED FOR TERRISTS AND YOU AND ME ARE THE PATSEYS I KNOW YOU MEAN WELL BUT THATS WHAT HES COUNTING ON OUR TRUST

Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those who heard the call will have a good laugh at this.

Quote:
i don't talk much, how you sending the money all not

And an hour after that...

Quote:
please send the money to this name [Sarah Mensah] through money gram or western union and wait for recompense returned Mr Tailor
and send the information

Mick will have to talk to his local priest about that.

Sand Timer x 7
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truth be told, I don't think your boi can make any sense out of Mick's written messages. That said, cookie boi has no excuse for ignoring Mick's concerns about the explosives in two boxes that were smuggled into the Country.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic