SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Facebook Love scammer already has thousands $'s, bait back?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
RowenaRavenclaw
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Edited to add : I need to explain. This woman posted the link to the scammer on a page on FB. I messaged her and asked her to post the details on Scamwarners. She wasn't keen so told me all the details to do it for her which I did.
I chatted to her for a while.... have to say mainly about her little girl.
I didn't know her before today and probably won't ever talk with her again.
She knows I put the info on SW, she has no idea I have put this here. I became interested in baiting because of all the hurt they cause others. There's nothing we can do but waste their time and this 'man' deserves a little back from people who knows what they are doing. I don't.
There is no revenge involved.

I don't know if he will respond but there is a scammer on Facebook called Harrison Jensen. Fake Military Scammer.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009252906552&fref=t
He has already had several thousands of $'s from one victim and his FB profile is live still.

She was sending him $200 every month for his internet fee and $150 for his ulcer treatment. This had been going on for 9 months. He says that the conditions over there are like being in a prisoner of war camp and they often have no food. That is how he has health problems.

She paid $1500 for his leave form.
She even got:
Image[/quote]

He uses email address [email protected]

She has now blocked him and he is reported to Scamwarners. He started blackmailing her but she is holding firm and won't respond.

She was convinced for 9 months and he has had over $6000.
He had a mule in the US, then told her to send the money to Nigeria and she has all his addresses etc.

I am wondering if you sort of bait ones who have scammed? I know it's different from getting a hit on your fake FB page ... but this one is the lowest of the low.

I thought he deserved some eater love if anyone could provide it.
^^^^^^^^^^

Ignore it if it isn't possible. I'm very new.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic