SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Does it ever stop?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Baiting is like engaging zombies in the Apocalypse. You kill one and three more pop up and keep coming at you! I feel the end must be nearing form some of these bastards as they are now down to just $35.00 in fees to transfer the millions in the trunk box instead of the couple of thousand they required a few years back and the whole email is them swearing to god that they cannot defraud me or scam me for $35.00.....still I bait on trying to get my piggy count up and tying these bastards up but from time to time I do undergo a meltdown of sorts.

This poor guy: His message below mine. Something about him just pissed me off!

Dearest Honorable Antoine Schwartz

I regret to inform you that I no longer use this email address. Well, I mean, I have it but I don't use it, it is now shared with the others in the community and it is a toss up as to who or whom will get a crack at answering the emails. I basically use it to receive emails but rarely and almost never send emails with this email address, it is more for registering for merchant cards in order to get the discounts and accrue bonus points when shopping. Just recently I was able to get one box of Emergen-C for the regular price and
a second box for just one dollar. That is a total of 72 individual servings of Emergen-C, one box was tangerine and the other was a berry flavor and what with the 26 different trace minerals and electrolytes I would have been foolish to pass that up especially with the weather we've been having here. The heat and the excessive humidity have been terrible with dehydration a real threat and concern it only seems logical one would want to replace fluids and essential minerals and electrolytes the most expedient means
possible and to have flavors as well is almost like drinking a refreshing soft drink but with the added benefits of minerals and electrolytes along with the full spectrum of B-vitamins, essential by the way to good health. Well to begin with there are 1000 milligrams or a full gram so to speak of vitamin c in the form of abscorbic acid and zinc abscorbate. Now combine that with Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride) (Vitamin. B1), Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5’-phosphate) (Vitamin. B2), Niacin (Vitamin. B3), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic Acid (Vitamin. B9), Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin),
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) (Vitamin. B5) and now throw in Calcium (as calcium carbonate, monobasic calcium phosphate, tribasic calcium phosphate, calcium pantothenate), Phosphorus (as monobasic potassium phosphate, monobasic calcium phosphate, monobasic sodium phosphate,tribasic calcium phosphate and a little Magnesium (as magnesium
hydroxide, magnesium carbonate), Zinc (as zinc ascorbate), Manganese (as manganese gluconate), Chromium (as chromium picolinate), Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate, monobasic sodium phosphate), Potassium (as potassium bicarbonate, potassium carbonate, monobasic potassium phosphate. There are some other ingredients though not significant bear listing as they are included and should one have allergies to any of these it would and should be noted, they are Dried Cane Syrup, Fructose, Citric Acid, Maltodextrin. Contains <2% of:Acacia, Caramel Color, Dried Fruit and Vegetable Juice Concentrates (Beet, Blackberry,Raspberry, Cherry) (color and flavor), Glycine, L-Aspartic Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Stevia Leaf Extract, Sucrose, Tartaric Acid. Now, wouldn't I
have been foolish in the first place not to have purchased this product and then wouldn't it have been equally or more so foolish not to get a discount that amounted to essentially
a BOGO or (buy one get one free). As for drinking your own urine for health benefits vs the drinking of camel urine I am a stickler for drinking my own urine as the urine of camels appears to be a little thick and heavy on the ammonia taste, a taste I find particularly offensive especially when my own urine is essentially void of that and is easy on the palate with a sweet finish and hints of peppercorn and dingle berry lingering on the tongue. Now bear with me as we cover all the essentials here knowing that I may or may not get back on here since it has been established beyond a shadow of doubt that I am not the owner of this email so without further ado let us discuss your mother, or yo mama as we say it over here around 8-Mile where ole Slim Shady, aka Marshall Mathers, aka Vanilla Ice aka Donnie Osmond aka Justin Bieber, (not to be confused with Justin's beaver), aka Emimieieeemienem or something like that and not to be confused for the artist formerly known as Prince PBUH and who just now has departed for parts unknown and has went the way of all flesh. Okay, your mother dawg, I have no way of rendering any judgement on her seeing you have not provided us with any photos of the dear lass and I mean revealing
type photos, you know photos of her big ole titties a hanging out and of her doing jumping jacks in the nude freeze frame type photos or even an up close of her woman parts so that I might ascertain the absence of bug bites, unsightly and repugnant discharges, bumps, bruises, lesions and or infestations of insects or other creeping things. Do endeavor to get us some photos of your mother poste haste as we say in "the Latin", meaning yesterday is not too soon. Just make sure you put, "nakie photos of Antoine Schwartz mama" in the subject line so I'll know that it is for me now that it has been established that this email is no longer really owned by myself yet I still linger on with limited access to it. Also maybe put the words, CONFIDENTIAL, FOR YOUR EYES ONLY" just so everyone in the
village is not masturbating to photos of your mother. I really don't like a screen all covered in goo and sticky stuff and I'm sure you would not be very comfortable if "all" of us here were masturbating to photos of your dear mother. Okay, well then, have a nice day
and do stay in touch. I would provide you with an alternate email address, one that I am the real owner of but as fate would have it, some sumbidch done claim jumped me on that one as well so in the interest of not running you around in circles having you chase your tail and lick your own pecker we'll just stick with this one. Agreed! I thought so.

Regards.

Robert De Vandersloot, CEO and HMFIC
Tishomingo Dingle Berry Farms, LTD.
114 Saul Avenue
Tishomingo, Mississippi 38873
+1-8*&-6%$-7(*1
+1-8*%-3#$-7:"8
www.dingleberryfarms.com

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> Sent: Sun, 15 May 2016 04:53:29 -0700
> To: d$%^&*(%$#[email protected]
> Subject: RE: ARE YOU THE REAL ONWER OF THIS EMAIL ??
>
>
> Good day and how are you today?
>
> Listen carefully for the information, As courtesy demands let me
> introduce
> my self, I am Hon Antoine Schwartz The Operations Manager In WORLD BANK,
> DUBAI head office There is an information i think that might be of
> interest
> to you.
>
>
> You are to confirm if you are the owner of this email ID. Already I have
> your name and details in our file in the office, but somehow I am not
> comfortable and too sure in disclosing the information because i do not
> know if I am talking to the right person that is why you need to confirm.
>
> So I just want to make sure am communicating with the real owner of this
> Email ID Whom we also have your other details in our data. If you can
> proof
> that you are the owner of this email ID, then I will furnish you with the
> information that I have for you.
>
> By your response, if you can be able to Identify your name and address as
> we
> have it in Data here, I will proceed and let you know what news we have
> for
> you.
>
> I am taking this preventive measure because I do not want to talk to the
> wrong person because of the sensitivity of the information regarding your
> out standing Payment/ and the payment that you have lost in the past in
> hands of crooks.
>
> Other details will be forwarded to you as soon as I am convinced I am
> communicating with the right person.
>
>
> Special Thanks To You My Good Friend , MAY ALLAH BE WITH YOU FOR EVER.
>
> Respectful
> Thank You
>
> Hon.Antoine Schwartz
> Operation Manager
> WORLD BANK, DUBAI.
>
> ) 2016 WORLD BANK DUBAI.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like the Dingleberry farm web page Thumbs up Thumbs up

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please stop by and visit. Use coupon code SAVE20 for 20% off of your next purchase of dingle berry product or dingle berry merchandise.

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic