SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Am I just a jester? Read this to find out

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
xorgorg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Today I have received an email from someone. It was all written in bold. This is what it said.

Subject line: I have never seen such a stupid man like you.

I thought you were a serious man. What did you attach? Did you send any money? You are just a jester.

I have never seen such a stupid man like you.

Lad on the seriousness of his business:
"Understand that you are dealing with the bank and not a market woman or man seller".

Last words:
"I thank for the embarrassed that you gave to me today for the last time in your life. You did not send any penny. As a matter of fact no Money Gram will give you such code that you sent to me. 2288477k. it’s not done any where. Please I beg you with the name of the Lord, Never you send me email any more."
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he couldn't open an attachment you sent then it is always the lad's fault. It works fine for you, does he have the latest version of whatever program is needed to open it, is he computer literate etc etc

Always the lad's fault. Wink

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

don't underestimate jesters...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS75NtlH3gI

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice rant.Always so encouraging...But it's still his fault-he hasn't updated his browser or OS or his phone or anything else you can think of.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
Deniden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send another junk/broken file and tell him it's an update for his system. Very Happy

"If you are a clown go visit a circus, I am serious with what I proposed" - Ali Mohammed
"Please who allowed you access to the internet now, you should be in the mental home taking your prescription, go now" - Boo Richard
"Thunder fire you if you sto writing today,idiot" - Ms. Carman L. Lapointe
"lolz you so funny bro let stop all this shit...so you have the time to write me but you dont have the time to work with me u are a fool" - Jones Nuss
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If the lad runs Windows, tell him he needs to run <Unix program> version <version> or later, and vice versa. I sent a PDF transfer slip to Mike Donald Duck, who for unknown reasons couldn't read it. I wrote back:
Quote:
I can't tell the bank to stop the payment once it's been sent! It's at
Swift or going from one bank to another already.

The slip is perfectly legible on my computer. Check that you have Okular
at least 0.16 and Poppler at least 0.22.

Okular is a KDE program for viewing PDF and PostScript files.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a good Lad. I'd say that there is some more fun left in this one.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you could send him something like this:

https://christopherengland.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/hacked.gif

the lad will panic and do a factory reset to his phone... with very funny results.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
xorgorg
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am with TM here. I am not done with this lad yet. I sent him heartfelt apologies and suggestion to have a call =)

Lad on the seriousness of his business:
"Understand that you are dealing with the bank and not a market woman or man seller".

Last words:
"I thank for the embarrassed that you gave to me today for the last time in your life. You did not send any penny. As a matter of fact no Money Gram will give you such code that you sent to me. 2288477k. it’s not done any where. Please I beg you with the name of the Lord, Never you send me email any more."
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic