SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mike Hill supposedly from Africa with 13 year old son

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Puck165
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all... I'm new here and came here to try and find out some information on a male subject named Mike Hill... My girlfriends mom has been speaking with this particular subject for a few months now and he is supposedly resides in Alabama at this time and has a 13 year old son. I found one relevant "Mike Hill" scam when I did an initial search on google. I am still trying to find out more information on this subject but an email addy he uses is <<removed email address - bware419ers>>. He already has my girlfriends mom sending him money and I knew it was a scam form the moment she, my girlfriend, started telling me about this situation with her mom. Its sad but she is now emotionally involved and believes all lies this person is telling her. So many red flags that I noticed from the moment I heard about it. If anyone has any information I would greatly appreciate it.

Found out more information. He is supposedly 60 years of age from Guana, Africa with a 13 year old son named Kelvin. He supposedly resides in Alabama at this time.

Thank You!

Puck
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry you've found us this way and hope you can convince your girlfriend's mother this is a scam. Our sister site www.scamwarners.com is a great resource and can show the typical signs of a romance scammer.

I did remove the unsourced email address. Our rules state:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses, profile links, or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail, fake site, or other verifiable evidence of scamming. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers, links, or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely (they're like your credit card company, lots of reserved rights).

As it is, I have found nothing related to that email address and a scam.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Puck165
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thank you! I appreciate the information and help so far. And yes the victim is finally realizing it is a scam.
SoylentCorp
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's awful, isn't it? To watch someone you know be so obviously duped.
It's happened to a close friend of mine as well over a year ago. (In fact, it's what kickstarted my own baiting endeavors.)
It's been around 16 months and he's still hooked in to the scam tighter than ever.
The thing that makes my skin crawl is that he KNOWS it's a scam, but he says that it doesn't matter, they're in love. He has become deeply delusional and no longer speaks to any of us.
But when it all crashes down we'll be there for him.
Thats often all you can do.
I'm glad your friend is realizing it's a scam. You might have to keep driving that fact in again, because they often can get reeled back in.
Glad you found the site mentioned above, it's a good one.

xx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic