SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doesn't even know my name. NSFW. Safari P6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Crabonells' slap I didn't hear from him for a whole 24 hours, what peace and bliss, but wondered if I'd pushed him too far, but no, he still loves me.

Quote:
Hello My love,
How are you doing today? Honey have miss you so much, Sorry about the Late reply my love, have been having headache and cant stand up on bed my love,Maria In the morning when you awake yawning and stretching at dawn's early break...i want you to know that miles away someone is sending smiles your way..........these smiles they are not just for today but for every morning when you awake.They are specially sent from Me to You for all of your kindness and laughter too...just want you to know to know each day i will be thinking of you.Because I think about you everyday and night. When I am with you, you light up my life. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I wish upon a star for you to stay beside me . The love that I hold for you in my soul is greater than an ocean or the sky above.I love you, and I always will until the day that I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be the last angel face that I see. I will be able to hold you in person soonest, and tell you how much I love you and how much you really mean to me, My love you know i never want to see you unhappy or mad at me because we both are husband and wife , My love dont worry about it again okay honey? they have tell me to wait first before i can make the call my love and am sorry okay honey, i really know how much you do love me with all your heart and i promise i will never stress you anymore till when you feel like to give me or send me anything okay Love?My love why did you said i copy and paste the long email to you? NO, i never did that before my love, I have INTER PHRASE CHECKING WORDS on my computer my love, so whenever i finish writing you i check it to know if everything is in right way because i never wnat to do mistake when am writing you my love, Honey I never worried about money than you, I worried about to see you with my eyes than money Okay? My love i want you to come here maybe before we live Nigerian going to U.S we can spent 2 weeks first and walk around in Lagos s here my love, i guess that will be so sweet while am holding your beautiful hands honey you know i love you so much with everything in my life and i want to spent the rest of my life with you alone, you are the happiness of my life and i never want to see you unhappy my lovely soul Maria, Honey how was work going with you today? Have miss you so much and i love you so much honey, Please come To Lagos Maria i love you so much Maria Please Come Come Come,hahaha, Crazy Crazy Crazy..lol Cant just wait for the day you will tell me you are on your way to Nigerian i will forever smile hahaha, my first kiss will be good, My love hope you are not tell anyone when you are coming down here to me ? because i never want you to tell anyone that you are coming to me, bu when we are in U.S you can tell some of your friend cause they might like to visit you sometimes okay honey? and have yu speak with your lawyer for your passport? am worried cant wait to hear they have giving you your passport back my love..please have your passport my love...I love you forever alone Maria..Please be safe and call me tonight i need your voice in my life so much Maria just only YOU ....

Thomas has been having a little think about the "hitch" that's stopping his transfer.

Quote:
Good day my love,
How are you doing today as hope you have a blissful noght as usual? Sweetie,You have taken over me and i am so blessed i found true love in you. I keep seeing you in my dreams only to wake up and discover it's only a dream.

This makes me so happy though it's only a dream,but i have a strong belief in me that this great dreams will come true in no time and that will make me very complete.
Honey;I am still pondering over your previous email to me in regards to the hitch on the transfer of the Gbp5,000. Babe,I am a legal person and i know a lot about accounts and the rest of it and the fact is that even Trust Accounts still have signatory,so honey you need to instruct your accountant to proceed with the remittance with immediate effect. Asking me for an invoice/receipt is like putting me in a casket for burial while I am still alive,I can only get the invoice/receipt of payment after I have paid the Gbp5,000.

So please darling,you don't have to put me through physiological trauma just because I asked for your help.

You are my Treasure and my dream come true,the epitome of my existence which is the reason why i am asking you for assistance aand I know that you alone can help hence we are made in heaven .

Please sweetie,just go ahead and send the Gbp5,000 and get back to me with the transfer slip so i can forward it to the Board of Directors for their perusal and payment confirmation so that I don't also have to be surcharged for failure to meeting up with the ultimatum at this time.

You mean the world to me and i am sure that God has made us together even while we were still in our mother's womb. i promise to make you the happiest and most successful woman on earth. I love you with all my heart,soul and body.

Waiting for your immediate response and the payment transfer slip.

Hi my hot Tommy,
How are you doing today, I hope you're not working too hard.

I understand how frustrating this delay is for you, I feel exactly the same about it. My accountant is one of the signatories of my Trust so I do need his blessing and signature on this withdrawal. I've tried to contact him to discuss it, but he's away till next week.

Unfortunately he knows what a spendthrift I can be and he likes to keep a tight hold on the reins, to make sure that I have enough to last me into my old age and don't spend it all. Personally I prefer to spend and worry about tomorrow, tomorrow, but these old people with their parchment and quills don't see it quite the same way.

The trouble is in the UK, you always get an invoice before you make a payment, it's just the way the system works, it's necessary for HMRC. reclaiming VAT and other official things which I don't understand.

My love, I'm not trying to cause you physiological trauma, it's the last thing that I would want to do to you, nor do I want to bury you alive. There's only one thing that I want to do with you and I think you can guess what that is my sex machine.

Stop worrying about it all, if we end up having to pay the fine, well so be it, it's not the end of the world, you going grey with worry would be more of a problem, although greying temples can be very sexy in a man. ok maybe you should worry a bit.

Love and kisses all over your body

Safari Olumide: Lagos - Cotonou - Allada "You will Die in Jail"
Jack Boot
Sand Timer -Carbonell l14 months and ongoing.
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tommy, who is being educated on what women really like to hear!!

Quote:
Good day my love,
How are you doing today? I got your email but i have been extremely busy with legal activities and i am so sorry for my late response to your email as i didn't check my email through out yesterday. Honey please i beg you in the name of God and for the sake of the love you have for me to try as much as you can to send the Gbp5,000 to the Malaysian Account as the given ultimatum will elapse by today and I will be surcharged if failure to remit the funds by Monday morning.
I am not happy with all this happening as this is making me lost concentration from my legal duties. My love you have to talk to your accountant and let him/her know that there's need for you to remit that funds with urgency and i want you to know that the funds belongs to you and you still have the final say on it despite he's your accountant but he has to respect and obey your instructions.

Honey;I love you so much and i want you to prove to me that you truly love me as much as I love you by doing this for me because that is going to make me a very happy man so I can as-well concentrate on my profession as i have so many court cases and clients to defend and that's a job that includes so much money to win the case.

You are my Treasure and my dream come true,the epitome of my existence which is the reason why i am asking you for assistance aand I know that you alone can help hence we are made in heaven .

Please sweetie,just go ahead and do this for me and make me a happy man forever as i cherish and adore you with all my heart. After you have transferred the funds,then we can plan on how to meet in person and then explore our ever desired sexual life together as i can't wait to **Deleted** so hard than any man has ever f*cked you before. I will leave you wanting for more and i bet i will never stop giving it to you so hard babe.

Hi Tommy,
You haven't heard from me because we had a terrible storm here and a we lost internet connection for 3 days, I think trees brought down the cables but I'm not sure.

With all the delay at my end, can I assume that your cheque has cleared by now, if it hasn't that would be very strange.

If you still need me to send the £5000, I'll talk to my accountant again tomorrow, he should be back by then.

You're playing with fire a bit by telling me that I have to prove that I truly love you by sending the money. I don't have anything to prove to anyone, you should in fact be very grateful that I'm even considering sending you the money, if you didn't look the way you do with such an amazing body, you'd have no chance.

You just have such a sexy romantic way with words, telling me that you're going to **Deleted** so hard, just keep telling me that honey, and anything else that will turn me on, and you'll get whatever you want. The sexier and more details the better, women really like that.
Love and kisses

Quote:
Good day my love,
How are you doing today?? I am so glad to read from you and yes i was aware of the storm there<<< News to me, the weather hasn't been too bad at all, I just wanted a couple of days off ,but i didn't know you were out of internet for days. Honey yes i still need you to transfer that funds to the Malaysian Account. I am not just happy because there have surcharged me and have given me and now i have to pay the sum of Gbp6,000 for failure to meet up with the ultimatum twice.
I have also been given another 72-hours ultimatum to send the Gbp6,000 or I will have to get another penalty for that. Honey i am just not happy with all this. My cheque has not cleared the bank yet as that funds has to go through many signatories which one of the signatories is out of the states for some times,moreso that funds is a large sum of money and has to go through appropriate clearance and that will take some time.

Honey there's never a time i told you i lack cash,but the truth is that I just do not have any cash at my disbursement/disposal at the moment. So kindly try as much as you can to talk to your Accountant and instruct him to let the transfer go through as it's very urgent i have to remit that funds to the Malaysian Account.

Kindly note that what you will transfer to the Malaysian Account now is Gbp6,000 as i have been surcharged an additional Gbp1,000. Honey loving you is the best thing that can happen to a man like me and I'm forever grateful/thankful to the almighty God.

Yes i will f*ck you so hard when i set my eyes on you and i bet it will be an event of a lifetime. I can go like 4 to 6 rounds and never get tired,that's if you have the strength to go on that much with me,but I bet you wouldn't stop asking for more.

I will **Deleted** with a full bowl of Ice-cream,Wow"what a feeling that you can't stop asking for more....Hun,I am still hoping that you send me some more sexier and private photos of you,maybe with just panties so i can really see through the inner part of your body as that will leave me with a strong imagination of how crazily it could be on bed with you.

And please do not hesitate to send me a copy of the transfer slip for perusal and confirmation as soon as the transfer has been made.

Jack Boot
the doctor told me that i'm thinking too much and he said it may make me collapse if i don't stop thinking......Fred

Honey Am always happy when you call me those beautiful names CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN with MARSHALLOW DIPPERS,Am flattered again calling me SWEET STICKY And SOFT......Carbom3ll
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maria would like a peaceful weekend.

Hi honey, I hope your headaches are better now, I not want you feeling ill. I have to get a visa before I able to come to Nigeria and I not able to get visa without my passport, so I speak with my lawyer and see if he can get my passport back.

Honey, you have said before that you no stress me by asking for me to send you money, but then you do. It not when I feel like send it to you, it when I can. You know I get bonus in a few weeks and somehow I get it to you. Why I not tell anyone I maybe coming to Nigeria my love.

I tell you that you copy paste your email because that what it sound like to me, but if you say you not do that then I believe you because I love you and trust you my sugar plum. I not like being mad with you, so please don't make me mad.

I did very silly thing tonight when I finish work, I leave my phone in my desk and not realise till I get home. I try going tomorrow to see if office is open, but honey if you call and I not answer, that's why.

Quote:
Good Morning to you my Wife,
Honey I don't know how to start the expression of my love for you,you have really given me much to do and i must let you know that i am in a shed of tears now.....i swear.This mail of yours has totally made me to know how much you love me and i love you more.The main reason of my crying,was that i can't just stay any longer here...my soul and my heart are really tasty for you.My body and every part of me are very much tasty for you and they may get dried when they don't get you in time.How i wish i could fly and get to you with in the smallest second of time(micro second). My love you have to speak with your lawyer so he can get you your passport my love , i want you with me and we both will be going to U.S from Nigerian here honey,My love yes i said you dont have to tell when you are coming to me but if you wish to tell anyone you are free my love, Honey when you are coming down here remember to bring a Digital Camera because you might see something you like to take the pics okay honey? So how was your weekend my love? Honey am not going to stress you Again okay honey? and anytime you feel like sending me anything please let me know first okay love?My love have speak with the Agent to let him know that my wife will be coming down here as soon as possible honey, But he said it Okay, ii also explain to him that he will be the one to pick you up when you get to the Airport in Nigerian here my love...Maria,you have totally changed my life from the old way to a new way and i wish you could stay longer with me till I'm done.You have made me to know that life without you is worthless to have.A love without you is like delicious stew without salt.I don't know where i might be without you......

Hi my honey bun, how are you today, headaches are all gone? I go to office yesterday to try and get my phone but it all locked up, so I get it tomorrow. I miss your voice my love when I not speak with you. I wish I could fly there and even just spend one night with you, it would make all my dreams come true. Stew isn't too good without salt my sugar plum, but maybe you should cut down on salt as too much isn't good for you, season more with herbs and spices to give it a good flavour.

Please stop saying "any time you feel like sending me anything" it not when I feel like it, it when I have it. I feel like it all the time because I want you here with me, it just not possible at the moment .

Ok my love if the agent meet me at the airport if you not able to, but I have to see his photo and ID which match his name or I not give him anything.
I'm missing you and loving you so much my cupcake.

Quote:
Good Morning to you my Wife,
Have miss you so much honey, been thinking about the day am going to meet you face to face and tell you how you really mean to me in my heart, you know you are the only one and only in my life,i want you so badly right now because have welt all night thinking and dreaming about you beside me honey, you are the Angel have never seeing before in my life, but when you came into my world i believe there still an Angel because you really show me the real meaning of love from the deepest inside from your heart my love, honey i will forever make you smile okay honey, My love have not hear your sweet loving caring voice since about 7 days or 8 days now and it make me think so badly , you know i care for that every day to know how you do after your closing from work my love, honey it okay am not going to say that and i will say when you have it Lol my silly wife, we both like to do Crazy things at times hehehehe...My love it okay and am going to send you the photo and the ID of the Agent so you can know his face before you can give him anything Okay sweetheart? So my love how was your work going with you over there? hope everything is Alright my love? because i know sometimes it get you stress but i understand it because of me that why my love, Honey have you speak with your lawyer yet? you have to make process of the international passport so you can request for your visa my love, honey i dont know how am going to be happy when you told me you are finally at the Airport here honey, Am going to tell you the Airport where you are going to Arrived to okay sweetheart? so it can be easy to get to Lagos here my love, i love you so much every day honey.....

Maria and Crabonell have decided that it might be better if she meets a Mule in the UK to hand over the cash, but Maria, being very safety conscious wants a photo of the mule and to ensure that he is legit, he has to hold a sign saying "Crabonell loves Maria"

Quote:
Good Morning My Wife,

Honey sorry , Hope you are feeling better now because last night when i receive the mail with the text message i could not sleep because i was thinking how you will be feeling there my love , you know am not with you there but my soul and my heart always walk with you every blessed day honey,my love you know without you am nothing in the world my love, I love you so much with all my heart and you are the only one that can put smileon my face each ach blessed morning my beautiful Angel, whenever am talking with you i feel am ontop the world because you have give me more grace to love you , you have give me the hands to hold me tight when i feel alone, You are the Angel fallen from heaven i will forever love you until the end of time honey, you are so sweet My lovely wife, Honey please let me know if you are Okay tonight because i never want to let you feel pain in my life honey, Please dont work too had at work today my love , Honey have speak with the Agent he told me his going to get back to me about the Guy that coming to you my love i also explain what you told me about writing our name on paper my love, so he aid it okay that his going to ask him to do that for us my love, Honey make sure you also speak with your lawyer so he can get back to you with a good news about your passport and about your Money that the GPSE okay honey because we cant just loss that money , i prefer to loss that money of people who dont have anything in the world my love, i know you understand i mean by this,I love you every seconds of the day honey, just want you to know that am really thinking about you right now as i was writing you this mail my love.....I love you forever Maria...

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thomas is still waiting for Sophia to send the money.

Quote:
Good day my love,

My lovely and most beautiful angel. Thinking of how much i love you brings me so much joy that has no end and i am so lost in love with you. I love and adore you from the deepest part of my heart and i will forever love and cherish you because you are my Jewel of Inestimable values.

Honey i am writing this email to you just to check up on you and be sure you are doing real good as usual. I am also waiting for an email response in regards to my previous email to you.

Bye for now and take good care of yourself for me as i have to defend a client of my in a court seating in 45-minutes time from now. Though i trust my car as it speeds up so amazingly.

Hi my Tommy Turtle,

That's my new pet name for you by the way, I won't ask you if you mind or not because that's what I'm going to call you. Did you know that turtles are an endangered species and are actually reptiles. In the UK we only call sea living turtles, turtles, we call land ones tortoises, but in the US you call them all turtles.

My love you know that I'm having enough problems getting my accountant to agree to £5000, now you want me to up it to £6000. I suggest that you tell these suit sharks to take a hike and get real, What planet do they live on.

Far more important then all this business talk is our sex life, or I should say, soon to be sex life. I'm surprised that you didn't like the idea of a threesome, most women in the UK and I presume the US would be thrilled if you suggested including a fit friend of yours, all taboos have long gone for things like that. It doesn't mean that I don't love you, it just adds to the excitement.
Love and kisses all over your body

Quote:
Good day my love,
My pleasure to read from you just like i have always been expectant of your letters. Hun"I love that pet-name so long as it's coming from you and as much as you love to call me by it,then i have no obligations to that. Turtle is my name of my greater grand father,because he was a well know American who wan into Zoology. He loved to rare both domestic and wild animals and takes them for exhibitions. He migrated from Jamaica into America and both was doing so well in the Animal business world,so that was were the name "Turtle" was inherited from .

Honey,talking about the additional Gbp1,000 which was added to the Gbp5,000 penalty. You need to understand that this is part of the rules and regulations guiding the Board and i have been given enough time to come up with the Gbp5,000 penalty which i violated for 3 good times and I also told you that failure to meet up with the last ultimatum will result into additional penalty of Gbp1,000.

This is an organization and no one has the right to go against the rules and regulation of this organization as we are all legal practitioners involved in the organization. So honey please try and transfer the funds into that Malaysian account as failure to do so in due time will keep attracting more and more additional charges. I have been able to talk with the board directors that my wife in UK will be sending Gbp5,000 on my behalf and that they should please accept that in as i will come up with the balance of Gbp1,000 in no time.

So the organization has agreed to accept the Gbp5,000 transfer so i can raise the remaining later. My love it is very important and urgent that you try and make the transfer of the 5,000pounds to that Malaysian account so that i can be certified and free from the penalty as i have so many legal issues at hand to attend to at this time that's taking so much of my attentions and time.

Honey i do not like the idea of Threesomes,because i am a well trained and Orientated fellow who believes in doing it right. Yes you are right when you say Americans enjoy threesomes <<<<Naughty Americans Shocked ,but I have my sense of humor concerning that and it's highly Irresponsible of any man to share his woman with another man,likewise the woman too. One thing you have not gotten right is that you can even have enough of me,because i am that hot man when it comes to sex and i promise i am going to give it to you so hot hot hot hot and will never stop giving to you until you can't ask of more.

So when i say i do not like the idea of threesome,then you have to admit it's my personal discipline and orientation being a legal person and a disciplinarian.

Honey i am waiting for you to tell me that you have finally transferred the Gbp5,000 to the Malaysian Account so i can be free from the charges and any other surcharges that may occur as a result of this.

Honey have this one pic of me while in the bath few mins ago bathing and trying to set out for the days activities. I hope you'll like it as it's for your eyes only.

Bye for now and take good care of yourself and i am here wishing you a more blessed and blissful day today and days to come

Another photo to remind Sophia what she is missing. Bathing in your pants?? If he won't go for a threesome, I'll have to come up with something else!!

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a pair of socks.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Crabonell and Maria.

Hi my honeybun, I feel a little better today but not totally ok, don't worry about me sugar plum I will be fine. I not feel like calling my lawyer today because I not want to have to think, as you say it's bad for me and cause me to be stress too much. My love you have to let me know where in the UK the man is because I want to be certain it really him ok? so let me know that before he take photo for me.
A bit of poetry for him
I missing you so much my cupcake we have a love so precious a love so true a love that goes from me to you, in your arms I feel safe, you always know just what to say, talking to you makes my day. I love you honey with all my heart, together forever and never to part.

Quote:
Hello my love,
My love am very happy that you are getting a little more better because your health is the most important thing in my life right now honey,have miss you so much my love, Having your love, has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. Everyday now, when I awake from a dream of us together, I thank God I found you. What have I ever done to deserve such a loving, caring, wonderful woman? Everything about you is just so perfect. I know you are not without imperfections, but in my eyes, everything you do just seems so flawless. The way you express your love to me is so awesome!! I feel so loved! I need only to think of you to have all my troubles melt away. I want to spend my whole life with you, loving you and receiving your love in return. XOXOXOXOXO I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress. The miles that lie between us will soon disappear, and we will have each other always. I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change.Darling, sweet darling, thank you for loving me the way you do. I couldn't ask for more in a woman.Honey i understand what you said my love am going to ask him first where he live before he can take the pics my love, Honey you know they are having a presidential vote here on Saturday my love so every where will be silent ,Lol, Honey i think we have get that good idea of someone to come and meet you to have the money my love..Honey how was work today and hope is not to stressful my love..have miss you so much and love you so much with all my heart honey..kisses and Many hugs for you alone..

Hi my honey bun, I am a lot more better now, I think it was just a spider that is going round because a lot of people feel bad. Honey you must have done something good in your life to deserve a wonderful perfect woman like me and what have I done to deserve you.

When will I see you, when will we share precious moments, will we have to wait forever and cry the whole night through, when will I see you my sugar plum. I miss your sexy voice, your laugh and the crazy things you say when we don't talk. I read in the papers that they're having a vote in Nigeria but I don't understand what you mean when you say everywhere will be silent. Why, are people not allowed to talk when there is a vote. It is good idea for someone to meet me here, but it not a final idea, I still not sure about giving money to a stranger, maybe I still come to Nigeria and give money to you and get leaves put on my leg, you swear on your life it make my leg better forever. I really needing your sexy body now my love.
Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous man

In our phone call tonight he suggested that Maria pays the money into the Mules UK bank account, but Maria refused that option.

Hi my honey bun, it was so nice talking to you tonight, I always miss you when we don't speak. Honey I don't want to pay the money into the mans bank account, he a stranger to me and to you, you not know him personally. When I have the bonus I make a decision about how you get it, but if we decide to give it to the man he have to meet me in person. My love now that you tell me the man is in London, I need to see photo of him holding paper in front of any London Underground Station, but showing name of station. I think it very necessary for our security and for me to be able to trust this man, ok honey? you think he do that for us?

My sugar plum I miss you so much and when you say all those things to me, it make me feel very sexy, but now I want you with me so it not just words but actions!! I have to put my arms around you and kiss your sexy lips.
Love and kisses to my sexy gorgeous man

Jack Boot

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Evil One Said:

Quote:
My love now that you tell me the man is in London, I need to see photo of him holding paper in front of any London Underground Station, but showing name of station. I think it very necessary for our security and for me to be able to trust this man, ok honey? you think he do that for us?

I think I smell what you are Cooking and Neaps and Blood Pudding and Bubble and Squeak aside you have a good chance at this.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! Reading this stuff is giving me a sugar rush and ice cream headache all at once!! What an epic bait you have!!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know thatthis mayseem like a necroe, but a VIP no name has told me that as this is my bait and has been ongoing, it should e ok,
Maria hs been in hospital for 4 months with limted wifi, but lad ke ptin daily contact via telephon eand text.
when Maria left hospital, crabonell confessed o being a black Nigeriam man, nt an American he'd wanted to tell her for a long tie but was scared of losing her, his mother alsotold hin to tell her. Maria of course needed a photoof the real man called DavidImage
But Maria had to know this was really David so he had to hold some paper saying that he loved MariaImage
Somehow he managedto geT700GBP TO GETA PASSPORT and now wants Maria to get him to the UK,

Jack Boot

Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It your bait, so not a necro. Besides, I am so happy to see you again, I don't care.

Well done on your trophy!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophy and good to see you back. "Admissions" like his are very handy because they open the door to more photo trophies that are not possible when the scammer is pretending to be someone very different.

Personally I would like to see him clean shaven, or maybe just leave the sideburns on. If you're taking requests, that is! Twisted Evil

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for the kind words Capone, I;m happy to be back but noy fully up tp speed yet.Maria asks David to explain things.

WAITING FOR YOU TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO ME. I'm very confused, why you ask me for hotel money when you have a home in Lagos.You say you not want my money, but I think you do because you ask me so many times. honey you must get a job and make enough monry to come to the UK TO PROVE TO ME THAT YOU LOVE ME.SAY HELLO BACK TO YOUR MUM FROM ME. I HAPPY TO TALK TO HER. IT NOW LIKE I HAVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL OVER AGAIN AS dAVID NOT carbonell. who is carbonell my love where you get his photos?

Good morning to u my wife,

How was your day going hon? Have miss you so much babe, In the morning
when you awake yawning and stretching at dawn's early break...i want
you to know that miles away someone is sending smiles your
way..........these smiles they are not just for today but for every
morning when you awake.They are specially sent from Me to You for all
of your kindness and laughter too...just want you to know to know each
day i will be thinking of you.Because I think about you everyday and
night. When I am with you, you light up my life. You are the best
thing that has ever happened to me and I wish upon a star for you to
stay beside me . The love that I hold for you in my soul is greater
than an ocean or the sky above.

Honey yes I will explain that for you my love,well is not that I
purposely asking you for that hotel money if not because of what
happen to me after I loss my work here,so they lied on me at my work
that im owning them a debt wish is a very BIG LIE so that make me so
sad and they said if I dont pay for the debt then that they are going
to get me arrested or my mother so I stated going to church and pray
to God to help me,I never thought to ask you for money cos when I do
ask you im not always happy cos I dont want you to look me as if I
only want your money and not love hon,but I thank God now that the God
have solve the problem my love,hon have open up all my life to you so
I can never lie or hide anything from you anymore,my love now that
have open up to you I think whenever I need your help you will have to
ask me what im using it for and I will explain it to u love..

Babe u said I should get a job so I can come to U.K to prove that I
love u deeply,well have already love deeply with all my life wish you
know maria,I never married any woman before in my life.Hon yes your
wish is my command I will try to get any job that I can cos I really
need to be with u soon Babe,i will do everything that u want me to do
to make u happy my love..Carbonell is one of my boss name when I was
stil working and the picture was nobody..

I love you, and I always will until the day that I die. Hopefully,
when that day comes, I will still have you by my side and you will be
the last angel face that I see. I will be able to hold you inperson
soonest, and tell you how much I love you and how much you really mean
to me.

Hon thanks,I will send your greeting to mom,Babe do u want to talk
with her on the phone?cos she was REALLY HAPPY with us my love..I love
you so much and hope to read back from you soon..

Your Darling,
David.he told maria that he couldn't work in Nigeria without a passport, when he sent it, maria noticed that his age was 24 not 47ish

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

David sends Maria a long winded explanation as to why his birth date is
Good morning to you honey, How was your Night Babe? My love you know i haven't have a computer yet that why i haven't mail you..Honey i love you so much with all my heart and you know i really want to spent the rest of my life with you...Honey what im trying to tell you is that my Original birth certificate was with my mom that was 5 years back so i haven't go for it so when she want to get another apartment she misplace it, i used to play a football about some years back so my coach told me to bring my birth certificate so i can join the team and i did not have it that why my coach told me to get another new birth certificate so i can join the competition for the club, so i got a new one, so they said i will have to change my age on it cos that what my coach ask me to do honey, so when i got to immigration office they ask me some few questions about my self so i explain everything to them but is like they dont want to believe me or accept it , so i show them the new birth certificate thee now said the Age they see in my birth certificate is what they going to use for the passport, so my pastor told not to Argue with them again that i should live it and explain everything to you my love...Honey how was your health today and hope you are having a great day ahead? Mom say hi to you she said what are you sending for her on christian ?lol...babe dont worry very soon you be alright cos i do always pray for you every day honey..babe i cant use my passport to work for now cos i dont have my school credentials..My love i dont have any plan to work in Nigerian here so that why i always want you to know the reality babe....i have a good plan for our future just let be patient for God cos i know everything will be alright very soon..i love you so much with all my heart and i want to spent the rest of my life with you..Love you Always..xoxoxoxo..

Your Darling,

David....

if it's that easy yo change your borth date, I'm knocking 10 years off mine

Maria told David that she had a moel agency scout as a friend who liked his photo but wanted to see more of him
Image[/URL

[URL=http://s48.photobucket.com/user/sandyb10/media/65785be4-d268-419c-812a-ac63b03b1e58_zpsvobqkvgf.jpg.html][IMG]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f231/sandyb10/6

5785be4-d268-419c-812a-ac63b03b1e58_zpsvobqkvgf.jpg[/IMG]

Jack Boot

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Davidhs moretoworry about thenhisage,henow needs to make Maria fall for him, whichwill take tILL junE

e. I would like a second sandtimer for this lad.

thanks for your passport tand explanation of your age, but honey that is the least of our problems, I actually don't mind a toyboy,

what does bother me is that ive spent over a year getting to know and fall in love with carbomel, but he doesn't exist. nw I need time to get to know you David and see if I fall in love with th ereMODELLING AGENCY FRIENDFABRIZIO AKA OSCARPILES al man, which won't be easy. how can I ever trust anything you say when all you have ever told me are liesyou'll have to try very hard to help me love you again.

H ONEY I TOLD YOU ABOUT MY WHO WILL PROBABLY GIVE YOU WORK IF YOU GET TO THE UK, AND YOU HAVE TO WORK IF YOU COME HEREhE LIKES YOR PICS, BUT WANYS TO SEE YOU RECREATE THE POSES THATTHE LAWYERSENT, HE LIKES THOSE AND WANTS TO SEE YOU POSING LIKE THAT AND MAYBE ABIT OF VIDEO OF YOU WALKING LIKE A ATWALK MALE MODEL.

HIS NAME IS FABRIZIO HONEY AND HEIS VERY GAY, BUT VERY CUTTING EDGE MODELLING JOBSWHICH GO DOWN WELL IN THE UK, SO PLEASE DO WHAT HEASKS FOR IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH HIMM I IMAGINE IT WILL BE VERY WELL PAID.

HE WOULD PREFER YOUTO SHAVE OFF YOUR BEARD AS WOULDI I LIKE CLEAN SAVEN MEN

Jack Boot

oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey tigerlily,

Welcome here, read the stickies, don't necro stuff, um tattoos are for sissies and your Daughter is right. Shoot wrong window...

How do I get involved in such things? Probably it's because when some Womern tells me to do something I do it eh? Fear and Common sense rule my world so let's carry on and hear what the Lad has to say:

Quote:
My name is David Goofy, I'm only writing you this mail on behalf of Mrs Maria Wanker, I'm the one who he has been telling you about all this while , Im a really great Guy and very hard working in everything i do, i would really like to be part of you and work with you and for i believe things will goes well cos i know with God all things are possible ...Please i just want to know if you will receive this before we start a better chat together ..

Thanks ..

Enter Fabreezio Fart-Toni:

Quote:

Well Hello there David,

I must say it is a pleasure to finally make you acquaintance and I’m sure we will be fast friends and so much more than that very soon my good man. Maria speaks so well of you with your style and class and that certain Je ne sais quois as the French are apt to say although I must admit that I don’t really know what that means.

There isn’t a lot to tell about myself personally other than my favourite colours are Fuchsia and Magenta and I can whip up a delightful Soufflé that is light as a Feather. Could you also please take some of your precious time to tell more about yourself as I’m simply ecstatic to have you as a new friend and I am dying of anticipation for our first real meeting where we can see each other face to face and gaze into each other’s eyes as men are apt to do when they decide upon a proper future together.

Sadly I find the need to keep this note brief as I am already late for my waxing appointment and as I’m sure you understand, that is poor etiquette and thus not something to be taken lightly.

Eternally Yours,

Fabreezio

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lad isn't overly prompt in his responses:

Quote:
Thanks so much for taking your time to get back to me...Mr Fabreezio i want to ask you this first , what do you think we can do to work thing out for each other cos i believe seen each other face to face will be more better for us or what do you think, can you sent me an invitation Letter from the state to me , i really want to know what we can do to make things work out okay? thanks so much and sorry for the delay before responding to you back.Hope you are having a beautiful day ahead?

Hmmm. It seems after a few words between us men that he is assuming a Visa is coming soon? For some reason I don't think it will be that easy:

Quote:
My precious David,

Why of course it is without question that I Fabreezio would arrange for a proper letter of introduction in aid of a fellow man who undoubtedly would recompense such a behaviour due to his all round humanity and kindness. Being said my dearest man I cannot escape the thoughts of meeting you face to face in my intimate yet modestly well appointed Studio for light refreshments and gentle conversation.

My special man before we proceed towards our common goals of togetherness we must first with postehaste correctly audition you for your impending role within our small yet profitable organization. Being said my David could you possibly include several recent photos of yourself so that I Fabreezio, may work on a proper image for your imminent arrival?

Yours in eternity,

Fabreezio

tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately David didn'y understand gay, till explained to him on the phone

Good Morning sweetheart

How are you darling, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart and all my soul. You make me feel like I can fly. I'm in love with you even though I am thousands of miles away from you; I am forever by your side.

You have imperfections just like everyone else, but that is why I love you. You make me laugh; you make me cry tears of joy. I truly could not live my life without having you to talk to and to confide in. You know more about me than anyone, you know my thoughts, and you know my heart inside and out. You have a way of making my heart skip a beat, and I want you and the whole world to know, that I love you, and I will be forever yours. Thank you for showing me what kind of love all women deserve.

My love i do really understand what you are trying to say , But all what im going to is to just obey and go with your words my love..Honey i did not know he was gay before and you also know i dont LIKE GAY but im gonna work with him if it gonna turn to good , My love i really love you and i wanna spent the rest of my life babe..My love i cant work here i told you that several times if i really want to work in Nigeria here i would have but i dont just want to so when i get to U.K i can work very hard to ACHIEVE my GOALS , you also know our FUTURE is more very important to me babe.....My love i will try to let him everything and ask MR Friazo what he will need again from me cos i really wanna get there and start a new happily life with you honey..My love i will try to look for a way to get the photo ..Yes have shaved my bears my love, you know i always want to do whatever is going to put smile on your face my love....Honey how was your health doing today and hope you are getting more better babe..Hope to read back from you soonesyt my lovely babe boo..

Jack Boot

The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see you back, TL. Also be good to see one of your Lads moving again; maybe SH this time... Cool
tigerlily
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks TM, I do think that this lad would travel to an SH, if he thought Maria would be there waiting for him,
Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age, but I feel bad getting him to spend money he hasn't got.
I'VE done every mad cap thing that I can think of with this lad and had him for nearly two years, maybe now it's my duty to try and stop him from trying to acam again

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic