SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My Sweet Valentine....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One year ago today I posted my Valentine Cherry at the Scam Warning site. Since that time My Valentine has coughed up one Mule and a ton of E-mails and Phone calls. He is quite a chatty boy and at one time I dropped him until he quit calling. That took about a week so I started E-mailing him again. At one point during the Bait he found his post on the Scam Warning site and insisted I change E-mail addresses because I'd been Harked. So I did. I'd already opened another account in the same name. Cherry continued to hammer away after $800.00 to get a passport for a trip to come see Mr. S. At one point during the year I dropped him again for about a week and then told him in cryptic messages that my character had a stroke. I carried on this way for quite a while then told him I was going to have a surgery to fix the clot in my head. The surgery was successful to a point. Mr. S could now type just fine but couldn't remember who Cherry was and he had to explain all over again that we were in love and she was coming to see him.

Then came the night I added an Evil Caretaker to the mix by E-mailing Cherry through the old E-mail address and telling him I was the reason he wasn't getting Mr. S' money. That I was keeping it rather than sending it to Cherry. That night Cherry tried to call my Skype number over 60 times trying to warn Mr. S that he was being duped. I managed to get Cherry to understand that Mr. S was dying of Cancer and that the Caretaker needed his help to get Mr. S' will changed. This morning I informed Cherry that Mr. S. has died.

Anyone who's chatted with me knows that I don't consider myself much of a Romance Baiter. I certainly didn't do it alone. I had chats with other Baiters about it when I was getting stuck. I would like to thank those who helped me with ideas this past year. Your guidance and camaraderie is an awesome part of doing this hobby.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

CONGRATULATIONS! That bling looks great in your Siggy.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet. I love convoluted baits with lots of characters.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
firef1y
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great way of earning a sand timer during a romance bait for the Valentine's day, Big Al. Congratulations for a work well done!

"Your nothing but a bastard. you will regret this cause if i meet you over there i don't mind to pull a trigger of a bullet on your forehead. i will find you any where on this world just don't take it easy cause i mean what am saying to you". Dempsey G.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations Big Al! It takes some real fortitude for a Sand Timer and to put up with a Romance Lad that long!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Big Al, congratulations on the sand timer beers!

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
hobby

Shocked

We're NOT getting p**d?

Congratulations Al. You're one of the best ... beers!

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice work, Al. Sandtimers represent a lot of dedication. Thumbs up
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats!

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic