SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm gonna be executed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He doesn't react nicely to mentioning the IRA

Quote:
LOOK FUCKER WE ARE EX-MILITARY TRAINED MEN AND AINT SHIT HAPPEN , LOOK YOU WONT
FIND IT FUNNY, UNTIL YOU SEND THE MONEY AND BE WARNED CAUSE IF THIS IS DISCLOSED
TO ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ARE GONE FOR GOOD, KEEP THIS STRAIGHT INTO YOUR HEAD...

What should I do......give him a link to Http://plzstfu.ytmnd.com (NWS) or maybe show him a picture of my "hitmen" out to get him.
Armando
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Things are certainly starting to get a little weirder with the Assinator. Every message that I got from him previously traced to either Nigeria or a satellite.

However, today I have received 2 e-mails, both tracing to this IP - , which looks like a US provider. It's also concerns me a bit that the last message I received from him was at 8:30 Central US Time, which is very unladdish.

Anyone else seeing anything similar?
Makizzle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Armando: The assinators are close. Laughing
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Humbug!
66.178.81.66 --> US satellite provider GLOBALCOM --> Nigeria
Bait on!

Nevertheless, he is starting to piss me off. I think I must destroy him now... Twisted Evil
breaker419
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to prove that he is an assassin by posing in a photo to show that he has the International Death In Overseas Territories tattoo. I'd like to see a pic of him with "IDIOT" written on himself.

Arrow<a href="http://wrecordsengland0.tripod.com/" target="_blank">Click here to visit the website of WANK Records, London.</a>
Arrow<a href="http://members.lycos.co.uk/scambait/" target="_blank">Click here to visit Breaker 419's Scambaiting Emporium.</a>
Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've asked something similar of him Wink
eltor_ego
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well it seems I just don't learn, I read this, sent a mail and 10 minutes later I'm Marked for Death.

Very funny everyone. Laughing

Dirteh Sanchez
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him an email from P. O'neil.

Killed Scammer Banks >200 (gave up counting longgggggg ago.) Jolly Roger x5 x2 Mortar

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow he is quick on the button today.

More death threats/mother's knickers talk

I wonder what would happen if I sent him my drawing in paint of him Surprised
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I decided that I need some nice assination threats as well. I hope he replies soon.
Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if you are lucky like me he'll scream at you in about....20 mins?

Edit: Ready to send him 600kb of what he THINKS is going to be a money transfer slip.

Yet it's just something I cooked up in paint in 5 mins......with him in it
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, have applied for assination threats. His phone number (002348028546440 ) is working again, too..........

EDIT: the "[email protected]! address seems to be gone as well: account deactivated.

Janne Pekkala
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To "mysterious hacker"

Capone Williams wrote:
what is your problem, you are a nigerian man and nyou
atre diong this to a nigerian like you,you dey fuck
up. wetin carry you commot for nigeria.instead make
you leave me make i finish my job, you hack all my
emails.if you wan close this one too no problem.i no
gfo beyou.butt i will want you to know that you dont
act fast man.to hell with you and your mama

Funny coincidence - I think he believes it is Mr. UB closing his accounts now -I got bored when he did not answer to my abuse, so I told him to answer or I will start closing his E-mail accounts.

*** Trophy Gallery: http://www.kotisivut.org/spam/mugugallery/page_01.htm
Please PM me if you know any Scams or Victims located in Finland

Last edited by Janne Pekkala on Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what the...these mugus are getting cranky lately, it seems...good job everybody

Disposable Ensign

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like my lad will forever live on in legend as....

... the ASSINATOR.

-maztuh

root@usm4n:/ # cat /var/log/kills.log

Banks: 26 HYIP/Misc: 23 Total: 49
United Kingdom x 9 Netherlands x 7 Nigeria x 2 United States x 2 Benin x 1 Germany x 1 Togo x 1 Senegal x 1 Hong Kong x 1 Spain x 1 France x 1 Switzerland x 1 pyramid x 22
<b>--._.->solidinvestment.com -- rest in pieces!<-._.--</b>
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now I am annoyed! This guy is a slacker! All I wanted is my proper share of a death threat!
I wrote to him something along the lines of "Ooh ma gaaawd, please Mister don�t hurt me!! *whine* What did I do to you?? Please leave me alone... *cry*" and he can�t do better than that???
Quote:
LOOK PAYNE OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL YOUR SLEF, I WANT THE MONEY SENT VIA WESTERNUNION,AND HAVE THE MONEY SENT VIA WESTERNUNION TO ME, I WANT THE MONEY SENT IN THREE PLACES LOCATE AND OUTLET AND HAVE THE MONEY SENT TO THE NAME GIVEN TO YOU, SENT THE MONEY IN THREE DIFFRENT OUTLETS, SEND �4000 FIRSTLY AT THE FIRST WESTERNUNION OUTLET SEND ANOTHER �3000 AT ANOTHER WESTERN UNION OUTLET , AND LOCATE ANOTHER OUTLET TO SEND THE LAST �3000 TO COMPLETE �10000. AS SOON AS YOU HAVE SENT THE MONEY SEND ME THE TRANSFER DETAILS

SENDER'S NAME: your full name

RECIEVER'S NAME: PAT WILLIAMS

MTCN (money transfer control number):

AMOUNT SENT: each amount should be sent to me the

TEXT QUESTIONS: YOUR NAME

TEXT ANWSER:

FAILURE TO DO THIS TODAY, YOU MIGHT BE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS....DONT MAKE A MISTAKE OF DOING ANYTHING STUPID.YOUR LAST WARNING...

HERE'S THE INFORMATION YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY TO:

PAT WILLIAMS
13 QUEENS ROAD,ILUPEJU
LAGOS.23401
NIGERIA.

LAST WARNING....get back to me asap..

I am sorry, did I read that wrong? "You might be with your ancestors"?
Ok, I am going to teach this man how to do a proper death threat. What a tosser!

Ok, time to doctor up a fake WU tracking page and send him on a few Safaris.
Mike
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His phone (002348028546440) is still working fine. Phoned him again today, from a different number, and repeated the word "Death" to him about 15 times in a sepulchral tone. Almost scared myself. Blank silence from his side..........

P.S.:
Quote:
He doesn't react nicely to mentioning the IRA

Hmm. If he has caller ID, he might pick up that my "Death" calls come from Ireland Twisted Evil

Last edited by Mike on Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What e-mail is he contacting you from?

I want a furious reply from him Crying or Very sad
Lord Vader
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha!!
Quote:
LOOK MAX, WE TRACKED THE MTCN NO THE WEBSITE AND THERE IS NO FUUNDS WE ARE NOT STUPID CONTAC THEM AND RESEND THE DETAILS TO ME UNTIL WE SEE FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE THEN YOU ARE FREE FOR NOW YOU ARE A BASTARD ARE YOU TRYING TO TEST US OR WHAT KIND OF STUPID BRAIN YOU THINK YOU GAT , BE WARNED SERIOUSLY AND GET BACK T ME ASAP....BE WARNED...

I guess he didn�t like THIS WEBSITE RIGHT HERE (no worries, absolutely worksafe) too much and when I sent him there a second time he kind of lost it. Finally got him back on track there. Those are the threats baby, keep them coming... LOL

Quote:
LOOK MAX, DONT THINK THAT YOU ARE SMART YOU ARE DEALING WITH SERIAL JKILLERS, TAKE YOUR TIME AND DONT GET HURT BECAUSE OF YOUR STUPIDNESS, I TRACKED IT ON THE WESTERNUNION WEBSITE AND THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT THERE S NOT TRANSACTION PLACED THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE YOUR ODRES, UNTIL WE HAVE AN MYTCN NO THAT WILL TRACK ON THE WESTYERNUNION WEBSITE YOU ASRE NOT FREE YOU SENT A FAKE CONTROL NUMBER TO ME YOU FUCKER AND YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT, T S EVEN SAYING IN YOUR DOWLOADED PAGE THAT

The order is in our system. The collection is pending.

AND ALSO I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU SENT THE ORDER TO THE ADRESS GIVEN TO YOU THAT YOU SHOULD SEND IT TO, CONTACT WESTERNUNION AND TELL THEM THAT THE FUNDS ARE NOT AVALABLE...AND GET BACK TO ME ASAP..BE WARNED..

We�ll see who is stupid, monkey brains... we�ll see. I got my weapons of ass destruction pointed right at ya...

Last edited by Lord Vader on Fri Dec 10, 2004 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard Head
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late last week he told me I had 12 hours to live, but as we all know his email got it's plug pulled. Oh dear, how was I to pay in time to prevent him assinating me?

Lucky for me, they have bad service, and I was able to continue to breathe for another week. Wink I have decided to see if he'll respond to an offer mine for a joint venture.

Here is my reply:
Quote:
Subject: You'd be rectumed if you pass this one up.
Dear Jerry

How are you today? I am feeling incredible today. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, I'm still breathing. How about that Jerry. By the way, what happened to your email address? I had to get this one from a friend. Now I'm asuming that you must use that email address to communicate with your assinators, so I guesss they didn't realise that I was to be assinated several days ago. What an oversight. I would hope that your board of directors doesn't give you your bonus this year for such shoddy customer service. I know I will not be using your company when I need to assinate someone. I will instead use Amalgamated Survival Systems for any assinations. They are a much more professional company than you, and have over 500 offices worldwide. With the number of gays increasing to what a few years ago would be deemed asstronomical numbers, I believe that assinations could become the biggest growth sector. Because of this, some have cheekily mentioned that we should investigate a joint venture with an assination company. This could give us the edge in many of the business dealings we have, and could prevent us from entering into a bum deal. This would move us away from the keysterstone of our corporation, butt[ I believe it could become a very profittable move.

Now if you are interested in entering into a joint venture with us, get back to me very soon. This is a time limited offer Jerry. Since assinations isn't realy legal, shitty that, all monies will be sent via an untraceable manner. Western Union is alright, but I find that they share too much information to those browneyed bastards in the government. They've caused many deals to go down the old hershey highway, if you know what I mean. Let me know soon, as I can get the first payment off next week, if you act quickly, and we negotiate a good enough deal.

I must go now.

Sincerely

Rt. Hon. My Character

Will keep you posted if he replies.

http://www.geocities.com/champ_productions

Nigeria Mortar
straitjacket

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, Clarice gave the Assinator a call, but he didn't want to play.

So, as I was fired up about the Assinator, I called one of my other lads, and told him a little tale, that I made up as I went along, involving calls of death.

Check the audio forum shortly.. Smile

Cheers,
EK
Herp
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For a twist, you could bring up that you have just gotten the same "offer" from another team of assassins and demand to know what's going on Rolling Eyes

Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hey, I WANNA BE EXECUTED TOO!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent this, and got no response. Crying or Very sad
Maybe he's afraid of Grandma.

Quote:
Little man,

Who the hell do you think you are threatening a little old lady like that. My grandmother has never done a bit of harm to a single soul and now you target her for death?

Only a pile of shit coward like yourself would try to harm a 90 year old woman.

I will be watching you!

Maybe he needs another poke with the stick?

Quote:
Leave my grandmother alone. Listen dumbass. I'm an active duty US Navy S.E.A.L. Do have any idea what that means? It means that me and my friends would have no problem elliminating you and your fag cohorts.

One more email from you and you can start planning your own funeral.

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
Dr Hugh G Rection
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tell him you believe he is a homosexual and you KNOW that even your grandma can kick his ass.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic