SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

SAFARI! Oh My God. You Hurt Me So Much. You Hurt Me So Much.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tprophet wrote:
Well, I suppose this rules out putting more bait on the hook.

It'd be really funny if there were some better Potemkin businesses, backed with tripadvisor profiles, seemingly local phone numbers etc. That way the game wouldn't be up so easily.

Unfortunately this would run the risk of involving ITPs. Believe me, there's a reason why things are done the way they are.

"If this is a game you are pulling with us please stop we are not such people you have to be playing games with." - Mr. Charn Sophonpanich
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Monsignor wrote:
Nemeses will cut you s.oon

LOL! Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

tprophet wrote:
Well, I suppose this rules out putting more bait on the hook. It'd be really funny if there were some better Potemkin businesses, backed with tripadvisor profiles, seemingly local phone numbers etc. That way the game wouldn't be up so easily.

Thanks for your Post. I understand your point. I much enjoy sending successive Lads to the same places, as the quotes I get from them are often side-splitting. That alone does not necessarily mean that the Bait is blown, since I just deny being the person responsible for the past 'visitors'. Lads can believe it or not; I really don't care. They are already in a bad place (both geographically and metaphorically!) and I will have some good audio for the Thread.

Most of my Safaris are brief one-offs. It is possible to persuade an Oga to organise a further Safari, but the chances are against it, plus it usually requires lots of additional effort and persuasion. I like to spend as little time as possible in getting a Lad to travel (as my SH modalities - which are visible to Premium Members - do much of the work for me), have my fun, share it here, and then move on to the next...
Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU ARE FAKE, YOU HAVE NO SINGLE PERSONALITY. MR. ALFRED SAID YOU ARE GANGS OF RITUALISM AND HAS REPORTED THIS YOUR ACTIVITIES TO AUTHORITIES. A LADY IN THE SAME ROYAL HOTEL SAID THAT YOU USED TO DIRECT PEOPLE THERE AS WELL. VERY WRONG OF YOU.

Hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I always suspected Geoffrey doesn't have a personality at all. He must be a schizophrenic with identity disorder doing his obscure rituals (with his gang) every day!?!?! Very Happy

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Epic rant. Could hear his blood pressure going up and up and up! Loved it, keep up the good work Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic