SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new trick?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wolfbait713
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have my first loan lad that I am stalling.
He wants me to join his social Linkedin list.

Has anyone else see this before? I manually looked him up, not a bad setup.

Closed lad accounts X5
BigBeautifulBaiter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't come across that. Does it mention a website/business name?

I did manage to convince a loan lad to add some rather inappropriate certifications to her/his loan documentation.

"THEY ASKING FOR ONIONS AND GRAMS WHICH IS MEANT FOR THE INITIAL DEPOSIT FEE"
"nothing good can ever come out from stupid dawn and his family"
Joker
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a DOX method for the lad ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doxing ) who is trying to see just how real you are. Depending on what you told him about your profession in applying for the loan he is wanting to see just how "real" you are as he may have doubts or he wants to gather information as ammo to sucker you into his scam further.

If you played a professional with him he is more than likely trying to see just how real this is since most high end, white collar, professionals have a linked in.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hmm, maybe you were banned from there because you discovered the truth about roswell, area 51 and alien obductions.

and the system doesn't like poeple who publish the truth Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have seen this a few times. Once it did seem like the scammer was checking out my character but other times it appeared more just that the scammer was trying to bolster his own persona. I did set up a profile for my character and nothing came of it except spam.

If you do LinkedIn in real life, and also plan to use a baiting account, be extremely careful to avoid linking your real account with scammers. I haven't explored things well enough to offer advice as I don't use LinkedIn in real life.

All in all I would just tell him no, there are plenty of good reasons. "i don't want them selling my data" is a good one.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One important thing to remember with LinkedIn is that every time someone views a profile, the details are recorded for the profile owner to see - so if you are a RL LinkedIn user, make sure that you don't click on any links to view profiles, otherwise you might leave a record of your RL name viewing it.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Wolfbait713
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't click the link. I did just look up his company manually to avoid some detection and not logged in at the time.
I figured it was just another attempt to validate his company. I have not sent any details to him yet. I need to check my traps in a bit to reply from my lads communication from yesterday....LOL

Closed lad accounts X5
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic