SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Ok ... which one of you de-educated this guy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this gem this morning from an ATM card lad:

Quote:
You not serious you will reconfirm your address and i will look at the one we have here in our office and to no that your the rat person who owe the fund the United nation brought to my office for delivery to your destination address but we need you to reconfirm it to no your the rat person who owe the funds if you did hear form you the delivery will be canceled okay

Of course my character was offended and all being called a rat. So he corrected himself:

Quote:
I did not call rat i mane write person who owe the funds that is why i want you to reconfirm your address to enable the agent process your funds
and delivery it to you within 48 hours without any delay i want you to understand that i did not call you a rat forget about this ret thing i did not call you that i can do that am sorry for that is not what i mean okay so get this fee send so that you will receive your funds within 48 hours

If that's a de-education - that was a GREAT word to choose! You are awesome! I mean - I try to make sure something is misspelled all the time but I can certainly see a baiter behind the rat!

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Of course my character was offended and all being called a rat.

This is one of the situations where you don't want to "educate" a de-educated lad. Can you imagine being a potential victim and being called a "rat?" You might immediately realize it was a scam or someone who has offended you, so you delete the messages and carry on with your life.

Now, he will correct it. Although, he is still confused as he meant "right" person, but then took it to mean "write."

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I noticed he changed "rat" to "write". De-education within de-education? That's impressive work right there!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with beware that pointing that out wasn't the best move.

on the other hand, he now trusts you with that.

so, you can place several other de-educations there aswell.

the classics are "post scrotum" for p.s. and shyster instead of barrister (or how about barista)

another quite funny thing would be, if you get him to write cun instead of can. it becomes very funny, if he tries to write "can't"

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Leka
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggestion: rat -> twat

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (Romo -bait)
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts (This is Abdul he is a hitpiggy(the other one is Abdul's brother i call it "Stupid")(3rd. is a "Moron"))
This is the start of my multiethnic pigsty.
Sand Timer Subject "AM".
"Note that I will not stand to be accepting embarrassment words from you"
"PLEASE YOU HAVE TO GO FOR CHECK UP WITH YOUR DOCTOR OKAY.
HOLY JESUS
DR KENITH L00KMAN"
"Please do not email me again, you are a good layer"
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware and Rober - when I was offended I actually didn't know that he wasn't calling me a rat or else I wouldn't have said anything and played along. I honestly didn't think about it until he corrected himself and realized then that he was probably de-educated. Believe you me, I was kicking myself after he corrected himself, but when he said rat - I thought he was really calling me a rat like he was calling me out for baiting him.

Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^

no problem

I merely suggested what you could do now (after that mistake) to make it even worse for him.

Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yep - advice appreciated, thank you Smile I actually am taking your advice in my replies. When he replied with the "corrected" word I didn't call him out on it, but I'm certainly going to run with the continued de-education. This lad has to be one of the more unsophisticated and gullible lads that have come across my email Laughing

Easter 2015
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inform him that you wish to be correctly addressed as a 'right rat' from now on. Cool

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Excellent - I will try that - thanks windypops!

Easter 2015
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A "write rat" would be even better. Wink

vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rat did not rat rat rat. Rat, rat rat rat, rat away!

Ă—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or rat-a-tat-tat.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic