SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My English no good, kick away bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My new character Chieko (widowed woman of 60s.) turns to kick away bait was really unexpected.

This Facebook lad uses Google Translate, and he gave up with Chieko after this conversation.

My translation in blue. (For Chieko's speech to show what Chieko really said.)
Google translation in green. (For both Chieko speech and lad speech.)

How Chieko speak in Japanese is a kind of polite language, usually spoken by stereotype high class ladies in TV drama but actually not used as practical Japanese language. This makes difficult for lad to translate what Chieko says into English. After this chat, the lad withdrawn.

Quote:
こんにちは、元気ですか?
(Hello, how are you?)

こんにちは。どちらさまですか?
(Hello, who are you?)

Quote:
私はデニスです。米国メリーランド州アナポリス、あなたからのC.ロバート?
(I'm Dennis. USA Maryland Annapolis, C. Robert from you?)

XX千恵子と申します。長野に住んでいますの。
娘が日系アメリカ人と結婚してカリフォルニア州のサンノゼにすんでましてね。アメリカには時々行きましてよ。
(My name is Chieko S. I live in Nagano. My daughter married to Japanese American and lives in San Jose California. So I often visit USA.)
[My name is Chieko Suzuki. The No lives in Nagano.
I have lived in San Jose, California daughter is married to a Japanese-American. In went sometimes to the United States.]

Quote:
私はあなたが非常に美しい家族を持っていると思います。
妻と私は、我々の両方が息子は、彼はわずか15歳であるアロンドラという名前があった、4年前に離婚しました。
私の妻は後にアイルランドでは、乳がんで死亡しました..
(I think you have a very beautiful family.
My wife and I, we both a son, he had a name that it is only 15-year-old Alondra, was divorced four years ago.
In Ireland after my wife died of breast cancer ..)

奥様亡くなられましたのね。わたくしの夫も2000年に亡くなりましたの。今はグループホームで友人たちと過ごしています。毎年カリフォルニアの娘のところへ行きましてよ。
(Sorry to hear that your wife passed away. My husband also passed away in 2000. Now I live in group home with friends. I visit my daughter in California every year.)
[It did passed away wife. The Watakushi husband also died in 2000. Now we have spent with friends in a group home. In went to the place of California's daughter every year.]

Quote:
私は遅れて申し訳ありませんが、私は、コーヒーを作っていたんだあなたには、いくつかの世話を行います
あなたは結婚してご主人と一緒に住んでいますか?
(I am sorry to late, but I, you to it I was making coffee, make some of care Do you live with your husband have been married?)

プロフィールご覧になりませんの?
(You do not see my profile?)
[And No not to see profile?]

Quote:
どこにあなたの夫は今
(Where is your husband now)

身罷りましてよ。
(He passed away. --> Google translate do not have this word, "Mimakari" as polite term of passed away. )
[It has been Mimakari. --> Google translate translates as Mimakari, looks like name of place.]

Quote:
私はあなたの夫で残っている、理解していません
(I'm left with your husband, I do not understand)

仰る意味が分かりません。
(I do not understand.)
[and I say the meaning is I do not know.]

Quote:
なぜ?あなたは男を持っていません。
(Why not? You do not have a man.)

何を仰っているのか意味が不明です。本当に日本語お出来になりますの?
意味が全く通じておりませんでしてよ。
(I do not understand what you are saying. Do you really understand Japanese?
I am totally not understood what you really meant.)

[No contents of your written does not have an Japanese. It is not through at all.]

Quote:
[OK]を私は理解して
私は52、あなたよ?
(The [OK] I understand I 52, you? --> most likely lad wanted to say "ok understand me.")

あなたの書かれている内容が日本語になっておりませんの。全く通じておりません。
(What you write is not really proper Japanese language. Totally not understood. )
[No contents of your written does not have an Japanese. It is not through at all.]

Quote:
い’m tらんsぁちんg ふぉr 用
(---> unable to translate ... Google translate says --> There 'for m t orchid s Achin g Fo r)

意味が全く分かりません。
何を仰りたいのか理解不可能ですわ。
(I do not understand. I can not get what you want to say.)
[Meaning I do not know at all.This is what you want to do impossible understanding Osshari.]

Quote:
You understand English?

分かりません。さようなら。
(No. Good bye.)
[I do not know. goodbye.]

Quote:
さよならも、あなたの方法のすべてのは、ハード、さようならです
(Goodbye also, all of of your way, hard, is goodbye)

御機嫌よう、さようなら。
(Farewell, good bye.)
[Gokigen so, goodbye.]

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Another lad, claims as from Hungary

Quote:
Hello dear lady
Greetings from Hungary
If you like a fat boy as me write me back please

Hello, nice meet you. My English not good.

Quote:
Hello dear
Nice to meet you

what is my dear means? dear is used for letter beginning.

Quote:
I want work for you

What work?

Quote:
Dear is same kind
Am houseboy sex servant

not clear.
What do you mean?

Quote:
Am 35 years old
I mean i give love in bed for you

No need. Bye bye.

Quote:
Sorry that

Call boy no need. Bad.

Quote:
But if you know any lady please give my contact to her

Man prostitute bad. Go away.

Quote:
Why bad a call boy?

Moral. sell body. Bad.

Quote:
I am new in this not do that before

No need. Block you.

Quote:
Yes but sexual life is good
Ok excuse mw

No need.

Quote:
Bye

I could have assume he is homosexual and refer to that to harras the lad Crying or Very sad

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic