SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The "Burn Victor P@m for Christmas Club" (vol.#1)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Myself, KevinBMO, BrotherhoodofMan, and Trevorandthat discovered that we were all working the same mugu. So for grins we decided we should all try and burn him at the same time, (the week of christmas for added pain.)
Each of us would use a differant method. Mine is to get him to fall in love with my female character and then break his heart. So without further ado, I present the good pastor Victor Pam.

Cast of Characters.

In quotes, Pastor Victor Willy Brown Pam (The object of our baiting wrath.)

Mark Iktomi (Washicu Tribal councilman and willing victim.)

Ineita Iktomi-Lobotomi (Sister to Mark and troubled spirit.)

My snide remarks in bold.

Lo and behold, One fine day, I open my mailbox to find that there are troubles in Darfur. The Christians are being persecuted and they need the help of the antichrist!

Quote:
DEAR,
GREETING IN THE NAME OF JESUS; I DO NOT MEAN TO EMBARRAS YOU WITH THIS
MY MAIL AS WE HAVE NOT MEET BEFORE NOW. I AM PASTOR WILLY BROWN, THE
FOUNDER AND GENERAL OVERSEAR OF THE CHOSEN GENERATION ASSEMBLY CHURCH
DARUR, SUDAN. DUE TO THE RECENT PROBLEM IN DARFUR OUR CHURCH WAS DESTROYED
BY THE MILITANT GROUP, WHO WHERE AGAINST CHRISTAINS AND CHURCHES IN
DARFUR.IN THE EVENT SOME OF OUR MEMEBERS WAS KILLIED, SOME WOUNDED AND
MANY RENDED HOMELESS. THOUGH IT WAS VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO PENETRATE
INTO DARFUR AT THE BEGNING OF MY MISSIONARY JURNEY IN DARFUR, BECAUSE THEY
OPPOSED US VERY WELL ,BUT GOD TOOK CONTORL I WAS ABLE TO OPENED A
CHURCH.I THANK GOD ALSO THAT BEFORE THIS INCEDENT IN DARFUR I HAD OVER 1000
MEMBERS WHO ARE VERY SERIOUS IN KNOWNING THE BIBLE AND KNOWNING MORE
ABOUT ALMIGHTY GOD THEY CREATOR. THAT WAS WHY OUR CHURCH WAS THE TARGET
OF THIS MILITANT GROUP IMMEDIATELY THEIR WAS THIS PROBLEM IN DARFUR,
BECAUSE WE ARE NOT UP TO FOUR YEARS IN DARFUR WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE OVER
1000 MEMBERS. BUT WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP WE ARE DETERMINED TO CARRY THE
WORK OF GOD MOVING AND TO TURN DARFUR INTO WORSHIPING THE ALMIGHTY GOD,
NO MATTER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, EVEN IF IT WILL COST US OURLIVES THE REST
MUST SURLY CONTINUE TO MOVE THE CHURCH OF GOD ON. DEAR BROTHERS AND
SISTERS NOW THAT PEACE IS GRAULLY RETURNING TO DARFUR DUE TO THE PRESENT
OF PEACE KEEPERS.WE ARE APPLYING FOR FINANCIALY HELP TO REBUILD OUR
CHURCH AND CONTINUE OUR MISSIONARY JURNEY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY TO HELP OUR
MEMEBERS WHO ARE SERIOUSLY AFECTED AND IN DEAR NEED.ANY FINANCIAL HELP
GOD TOUCHES YOU TO GIVE US,HE THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND
REPLENISH IT BACK TO YOU SO THAT THE WORK OF GOD WILL MOVE ON. MAY GOD BLESS
YOU AS WE WAIT YOUR RESPONSE. THANKS AND REMAIN BLESS. PASTOR VICTOR
PAM

And of course I am happy to assist in any way I can. I will deal with the name change later.

Pastor Victor Willy Brown Pam,
Sorry to hear about all the troubles you are having with your church. I would very much like to help you but I personally don't have any money of my own. I am a member of the Washicu Tribal Council here in the United States and we hold all our money collectively. Since oil was discovered on our land a few years ago, we have been using that money (52 million to date) to help out the less priveliged here in America. If you could tell me more about your situation, maybe I could speak with the rest of the council on your behalf at our next meeting this friday. They might be willing to help out a tribe in Africa.
Before you write back, please do me a favor and push the button on your keyboard that says "Caps Lock" one time. Writing in all capital letters is very rude. (It's never too early to administer a slap. )
Regards,
Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

This excites Pastor Victor Willy Brown to no end.

Quote:
Dear Mark Iktomi,
Thanks for your prompt respond to our mail. We are glad to receive your mail,please we will be very happy if you could talk to your other groupto help us. God will surely bless you and reward you back.
The situation we are having at hand is a very sympasitic (?)one, there is a terrible hunger here in Darfur and the situation here is so bad, that so many people are dying everyday of hunger and starvation.
Any little help you could render to us, we'll go a long way to save so many souls and you will be surely bless for that.
I am happy you are doing humanitarian service in U.S because of the Oil found in your locality, could you please convince your group to extend that humanitarian service to us, because we are one in Christ Jesus. And God will surely bless you and your groups.
We are looking forward to read from you after your meeting on friday.
Thanks and reamain Bless
Pastor Vitor Pam.

Unfortunatly the good pastor has had one name change too many. Time for another small slap.

Pastor Vitor,
Why do you keep changing your name? In your first email, you said you were both "Pastor Victor Pam" and "Willy Brown". Now you are "Pastor Vitor". I guess you are under a lot of stress right now. I only ask about your name because in my country it is very rude to say someone's name wrong and I do so want to get it right. Would it be OK if I called you "Pastor Willy"? It would be easy for me to remember since I once had a pet dog named Willy. (And now I have a new pet named Willy! )
Hoping to hear from you soon. God Bless.
Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

Well with 52 million on the line, it looks like I can call him whatever the hell I like. He sent the following twice with two differant titles. "You can call me that" and "You can call me that also".

Quote:
Dear sir,
It was due to the stress, Any way there is no mistake in the name, my full name is Pastor Victor Pam Willy. You can call me that so not to give you any confussed.
Thanks and God Bless you abundantly.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Pastor Willy.

Then two days later I got the following. Have I been passed up the in the organization? Strangely he is back to calling himself Victor Pam.

Quote:
Dear Mark Iktomi,
I want to get to your notice that lycosmail is having temporaly problem down here due to the problem in darfur,we are having break in communication including our I.S.P that i can not mail out.
Please you can mail us now through this e-mail address.
sorry for the incovinience.We will be happy to see your mail after your meeting with your commitee today as you have told us in your first mail. Please we will hope on you to convince your group to accept to help us in any way they could, since you people are into humanitarian services in U.S.A.
We will be looking forward to read from you.
Thanks and God bless you abundantly.
Pastor Victor Pam.

Let's give him some hope while I pondor my next move.

Pastor Willy,
Good to hear from you! I hope all is well with you and your flock of sheep. Things have been very busy here and there is a lot of business that the council must consider at tonight's Pow-wow, (meeting). Mostly business related to the oil money. I have managed to get your request on the agenda so I will get back to you as soon as I can with the results.
Hang in there and god bless.
Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

A short little note on Friday morning. I guess he doesn't want me to forget his plight at tonight's meeting.

Quote:
Dear Mark Iktomi ,
We are very gratefull to read from you as you have promised to get back to us soon, Thanks and Almigthy God will bless you Abundantly.
We will be waiting forward to read from you again soon.
Thanks And God bless you.
Pastor Victor Pam

Uh oh. Pastor Willy gets some bad news. It appears that not everyone has had posative dealings with folks in that part of the world.

Pastor Willy,
It was a long meeting but we did manage to discuss your case in some detail. Many on the council are sympathetic to your needs but a few are concerned that we know very little about you and your church. One council member in particular, (Mr. Imah Numbnutz) Is very concerned about us having anything to do with Africans over the Internet since apparently his Mother was scammed out of her life savings, (600,000 dollars) by a Barrister from the Ivory Coast.
Still we don't want to judge you by the actions of others and I have convinced them to set aside 25,000 dollars to help you and your people. The council however will not release the money until they are convinced that you are who you say you are. And since we all must be in agreement, It is very important that you are able to convince Mr. Numbnutz of your honesty. Can you tell us more about your church and especially about your Tribe to help calm their fears? Maybe if you could write something about how both our tribes share a similar history with the white man taking our lands and destroying our cultures. (You should write as full a story as you can since we have rejected letters in the past that were too short. If the council sees a short letter, they will think that you are not serious about your needs and will give the money to another group.)
Until then, I pray that you remain well,
Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

Yet pastor Willy isn't going to let that money get away from him that easy. Whats a little homework when there is some easy money to be had?

Quote:
Dear Mark Iktomi,
We are very glad to recieve your email,we understand your feeling and we are very sorry about what happen to one of your member mother we do hear a lot of things going on internet like that we are very sorry.We understand the fact that you will like to know more about our tribe just to convince your people. Thats no a problem i think we can be able to tell you somethings we know about our tribe and the cause of this war in Darfur and when it started.
Darfur is in Western Sudan, and it takes its name from Fur and ethnic peasant group who lives in the jebel Marra mountains in central western sudan.It comprises of North,South and West with many tribes namely Nyala,Geneins,Masalit and Fur arab.We are about six million inhabitant for the past twenty years according to our forefathers there has been a tribal conflicts in Darfur between herds men and who want water and grazing and peasant who want to protect there fields and the meagre belongings especially when rain is scarce in the jebel marra water.And our fore fathers has been living with the conflicts till recently .
In february 2003 the may tribal conflict degenarated into a civil war with the security forces and government backed Arab militant waging and ethnic cleansing campaing against we the black in Darfur that are mainly christians.The violence has left over 70,000 people dead and 1.8millon homeless including my church members and a pastor which i will include his pictures when sending you my personal pictures and the church group pictures.Darfur has been in crisis since then, athough they ae politicians from the province in Khartoum.Its predicament has steadily worsened between 1985-1988 with the Fur fighting Arabs who attacked thre villages on there way in and out of chad and Darfur.Incursion by the Libyan Islamic fighting group and power play by Sadaq al-Mahdis Umma party,the main coalatio partner in government.
Since 2001 there has been constant attack on our villages, looting,Thieft of herds has been the order of the day at the same time in North Darfur several serious incidents rekindled tension between the Zagawa and the Eregat and the Rezegat Arabs.
The Darfur liberation front (DLF) led by Abdel Wahid Muhammad Nur a lawyer by proffession triggered an uprising in the Jebel Marra on the 25th february 2003 which united nearly all the african tribes of Darfur.The (DLF) founded just over a year drawn on Fur self defence militians to signal that it had expanded to include other Africa tribes notably the Massalit,Zagawa and the Berti.
In 16th December 2003 there was official cease fire and when it ended war broke out again all over Dafur.The Khartoum government haven reenforced its army went on the offencive with success.The SLAs military chief Abdallah Abarka was killed and government forces reconquered the Zagawa stronhold of Kulbus and Tine which made thousand of women and children to take refuge in in Chad.Government has successes in places like masalit further south and the in the distant Saharan hills which inhabited by the Meidob but the army failed to ocupy the jebel Marra.
Dear Mark Iktomi ,With this little explanation about my tribe and the war in Dafur,you and your members will be conviced that i am whom i claimed to be.I will send my peronal pictures and my church group pictures and most importantly i don,t think anybody will want to exploit any person with the situation in Darfur.Secondly we are pleading for a humanitarian help which i promise it will used judiciously for what it meant for, my dear brother,if you see what is happening here in Dafur you will really have mercy on us and pity all christians as well,we are not supose to suffer and we are kneeling down befefore you to do what has told you to do about our situation we await your reply soon.
Thanks and God bless you and your members abundantly
Pastor Willy

He then sends me a note and a few snaps.

Quote:
This are the pictures i promise to send

Pastor whats his name.

Those starving church members.

So I ignore him for a while to check his dedication to this little project ......

Quote:
Dear mark,
How are you, your family and your organisation. Hope there is no problem i pray their will be none in jesus name.
It has been a long time we have not read your mail since i scaned some pictures and sent you a comprehensive mail (I'll say! ) to convience one of your partiner about our geniuness and sincerity or is he still in doubt about our geniueness. Please realy hope in you and your group to put some smile in the live of my members that are sufering here and to help us rebuild our church and God will surely bless you and your group.
Please mark i look forward to see your mail very soon to know our faith since we realy hope on you to afect a change in my church and you, your family and your group will remain bless for that.
May God protect, gaurd and bless you and your group who choses to help the less previlages in the socities.
Pastor victor willy pam

Pastor Willy,
I apologize for not replying earlier. I have been having some difficult family problems that had to be attended to right away.
Unfortunately the council has been unable to further discuss your church's needs. We have been completely overwhelmed trying to figure out what to do with all of the oil money. It seems that this is the only business we are able to work on anymore. You would not believe how much work 52 million dollars is. I did manage to talk to Mr. Numbnutz privately and I showed him your photographs and letter. I am sad to report that his heart is still hard against all peoples of Africa and he still thinks that you are trying to defraud us. He insist that those pictures can be easily faked. All of my efforts at trying to convince him of your honesty have failed.
I have since come up with a plan that just might change his mind. I think if you made a personal appeal to him, it just might show him your true intentions and melt his heart. What I have in mind is a picture of you holding a sign that reads "HELP ME, IMAH NUMBNUTZ". (If you choose to do this, make this sign large and the letters clear since he doesn't see very well.) As it stands now, an appeal like this is our only hope of changing his mind about you.
We are meeting again this Friday evening, so if you can get that picture done before then, I should be able to send you the funds early next week.
Remain Blessed,
Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

Quote:
Dear mark,
Thanks for your mail and all your effort to help us, we pray that God will surely bless you and your family.
We are very worried when we did not see your mail for sometime now, but thank God that you have mailed us we pray also that the family problem you have that God will take control of it.
Since taking the picture with the sign is the only way to convience your partiner i will do that and scan it before friday that you will have meeting, but please try to convience him with the picture and help us next week as you said, God will bless you all.
Thanks and God bless you abundantly.
Pastor victor pam

(Thats a good boy! Now I think it's time you met my sister.....)

Pastor Willy,
That's great news! I think the picture can finally convince Imah that you are who you say you are.
I feel I owe you an explaination as to why I have not been answering my emails in a timely manner. It is my sister Ineita. Last year at this time she lost her husband in a terrible hunting accident. A Possum that he had shot was only wounded and playing dead. When he approached, it sprang on him and killed him instantly. (Wicked, nasty creatures those possums!) Ineita has been distraught ever since then and with Possum hunting season upon us, she has become very depressed. Last week when she saw the men going into the woods with their possum guns, she became so saddened that she tried to take her own life.
When she married her husband, she took to his christian religion but sadly there are no churches here on the reservation that she can go to for comfort.
I was wondering since you are a man of the cloth, could you write to her and help her through this awful time?
Attached is a picture of her taken in happier times.
Mark Iktomi

The lovely (and troubled) Ineita.

And the trophy is mine!

Quote:
Hello,
here is my picture.

TROPHY!

And now it's time for Mark to take a walk while I try and get these two love birds on track!

Quote:
Dear Mark,
Thanks for you mail and letting me know the family problem you are facing, i pray that God will comfort your sister.I have sent the picture in the other mail just let email me after your meeting of today.Thanks
Pastor Willy Pam

And some words of comfort for Sister Ineita. (I have to admit, Pastor Willy does know his bible passages.)

Quote:
Hi sister Ineita,
Greeting to you in the name of our Lord Jesus christ the only comforter who can comfort all the brokenhearted.It is a very sad happening indeed,but remember one thing the bible says i am beautiful to every situation of your life.The Lord is refering to you because he(Jesus)know everything you are passing through.Sister Ineita,put yourself together.I beseech you,the Lord is there for you like a strong army Isaiah 62:1 "The Lord says for zion sake"(which is you Ineita) I will not keep silent for Jerusalem sake(you Ineita) I will not remain quite till her righteousness shines out like the dawn.
Sister Ineita see the plan and the purpose of God for you at this very time Isaiah 43:18-20 "Forget the former, thing do not dwell on the past.See i am doing a new thing!now with spring up, Do you not percieve it? i am making a way in the desert and stream in the waste land.Remember the love of God is foreever giving him thanks and he will surely do something new in your life in Jesus name(Amen)
Sister Ineita,read this portion with a good attention and always read it again Psalm 34:18-19.Specially for you.The Lord is closed to the brokenhearted and save those who are crushed in spirit.The righteous man may have many troubles,but the Lord deliver him from them all.We often which we could escape trouble,the pain of grief,Loss, sorrow and failure or even the small daily frustration that constantly wear us down.
God promises to be "close to the brokenhearted" to be our source of power,courage and wisdom helping us through our problem.When trouble strike,don,t get frustrated with God instead admire that you need Gods help and thank him for being by your side.May Lord God comfort you in Jesus name.(Amen)
I remain your brother in the lord,
Pastor victor willy pam

Can't let Mark forget about those suffering members....

Quote:
Dear Mark,
How are you and your family, May the blessing of the almighty God be with you and your family.
I saw your sister,s mail i thank God that my words of comfort realy work on her i adivice her to look for a church and join that, will help her rebuild her spiritual life agin.
Mark how was your meeting on friday, i deed sent you my picture as you requested.please dear brother mark we need to read your mail and know what is happening. I pray that God will bless you for all your effort in trying to put smile on the faces of my suffering members.
We look forward to read your mail.
May God bless you and your family abundantely.
Pastor Victor Willy Pam

Well Mark hass gone missing but lucky for him he has Aneita to talk with.

Pastor Willy,
I can't thank you enough for your words of comfort that you have given me. Sadly since I lost my husband in that terrible accident, I have had no spiritual guidance. At one point, I became so desperate that I went back to my old religion for a while. (The little backslider!) Do you think God will punish me for that?
I guess I'm not a very good Christian. I don't understand why God would take away my man and leave me stranded on this boring reservation. I don't understand why God would put those horrible horrible possums here on earth. What use are they? Do you have Possums in Africa? I'm so lonely here Pastor Willy. All of the men here are either old or married. Maybe I should have taken my own life. Then I could be with my beloved husband again.
I know it must be awful for you to have to listen to this silly girls problems. Mark told me all about what you are going through with your church and you have much to worry about without me bothering you. I sure hope he can help you. Even though he is not a Christian, he is a good man.
PS. Mark showed me your picture. You are very handsome.
Remain blessed in Jesus name,
Ineita Lobotomi

(Lobotomi is her married name.)

Quote:
Dear Ineita,
I am very glad to read your mail and to understand that my words of comfort real make impact to you , i thank God for that. All you need do is to go closer to God, he is a grate comforter he will surely comfort and give you peace of mind.Is there any church around you? please find one and jiond them so that you will be listing to the word of God that can up lift your spiritual life again.
Yes God is able to forgive you all your sins, if only you can confess and for sake because bible made us to understand that even if your sins are as dark as scarlet if you can confess and forsake, God will forgive you and make you as white as snow moreover God dose not gain anything in the death of a siner that is why he sent his only begotten son Jesus to the world for died for your sin and my own sin.
Thanks for your complement, i pray that your brother mark will help us as he promised us so that he will put smile on the faces of my suffering members and God will surely bless him.
May God bless and comfort you.
Ilookforward to read your mail.
Pastor victor pam

Sister Ineita drops out of sight for 2 days and we get this in our in box. I love the line at the end!

Quote:
Hello sister Ineita
How are you doing? i Hope all is well? well we thank God for everything in your life.How is your spiritual life now?have you join a church that would help you build your spiritual life up again? Dear sister please move closer to God and read your bible always with God all things are possible just believe in him.
Please don.t forget to remind Mark about his promise to assist us.
We hope to read your mail soon
Pastor Willy

Ineita replies but she doesn't sound so good.

Hello Pastor Willy,
Things have been even worse since Mark left this past Saturday. He didn't tell me what he was going to do, just that it was tribal business. If all that weren't enough, the oil drillers are working on a new well just outside my house and the noise is horrible.
I'm not doing so well I'm afraid. I am so sad and all I can think of is how lonely I am. I try to read my bible but what I need is someone warm to hold me. You told me in my last letter that I should find a church and confess my sins but there aren't any christian churches around here. I don't know what I can do.
I so want a man in my life that I can hold but all the men here are too old or married to someone else. Now I wish they hadn't found me when I tried to kill myself. I think I would be better off dead then here all alone.
Ineita

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r

Last edited by spiny norman on Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Undesirables!

Sometimes you just can't keep em out! Wink

.Please understand that am a very strict human being and whatever I do is born out of deep thinking.That I asked you to reconfirm your address does not mean I dont have it, ok.So dont think am stupid.
-Samual D@koru
Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now what kind of pastor abandons a girl in need like that? Two days and no reply to her last desperate cry for help? Time to hit him again. (sent this morning.)

Pastor Victor,

Why won't you write me back? I'm so lonely here and you are the only one I can talk to. Please don't abandon me like this.

Ineita

And a reply this afternoon. Good boy Willy, good boy! Very Happy

Quote:
Hello sister ineita,
How are you doing?i hope you are fine?if so Glory be to
God.Its good seeing your mail for the second time.
I am sorry i couldn,t reply your mail ealier than now
beacsuse of church activities and the problem we are
facing down here i did not forget you and i would never
anbandon you for any reason.
Dear sister,i understand what you are going through,and i
must tell you we are really praying for you over here
cause i told other pastors about your situation and they
are interceding on your behalf.
Its a pity there is no church there that you can go and
hear the word of God that wil help you to forget the past
and build your spiritual life up again.I think our
church will invite you one of this days after we have
rebuild and finish up the church auditorium so that we
can teach you more about the word of God because God is
the only comforter that can comfort you.
Dear sister ineita, don;t ever think of taking your life
because of the situation you find your self now i
sinerely believe that God have something good in stock
for you and remember that God's way is not our way and
his thinking is not our thinking because he always think
good for us.
Dear sister ineita, i just want you to keep praying and
continue reading your bible and believe in it because it build you spiritualy ok.Please i want you to start doing that for me and be free anytime to E-mail me and tell me whats happening with you if there is anything you think we can do for you feel free to E-mail me ok.

Thanks And God Bless You, and we look forward to read more of your E-mail

Pastor Victor Pam

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While I was developing the Ineita angle, Pastor Willy never lost sight of the prize.

Quote:
Dear Mark,
How are you doing?and how are your family?hope all is well?.We are worried that we have not read from you after your meeting on Friday,please let us know what is happening.I hope all is well with you and your family? Your sister mailed me and i E-mail her back i pray God should forgive her sins because God is a merciful God and surprise her cause i know God have something good in stock for her.I pray that she should go closer to God.(Amen).
We look forward to read your mail.
Thanks and God Bless you
Pastor Willy

And....

Quote:
Dear Mark,
How are you, We are worried that we have not read your mail after your meeting of last friday. We learnt from your sister that you travelled out since last saturday, I hope all is well with you. We need to read from you, As soon as you come back from your trip.

Thanks and God Bless you Abundantly

Pastor Victor Pam

Mark has arrived back from his trip and has some good news.

Pastor Willy,

It's been a difficult week for me. At last Friday's meeting, we were notified that there had been another Possum hunting accident. It was very much like the accident with Ineita's husband but fortunately the hunter involved will survive the attack. He was very lucky that there were some other hunters nearby who were able to drive off the wounded possum and give him first aid. It was decided at the meeting that one of the council members needed to go into the woods and remind the hunters on the proper ways to deal with wounded Possums. For various reasons, I was chosen to go. I had to leave early Saturday morning and did not have time to send you an email. I also couldn't tell Ineita what I was doing for fear that she would worry too much about my safety. She is so terribly fragile right now. The mere mention of a Possom sends her into a deep dark depression. Sadly she isn't getting much better, still your letters to her have been very helpful. I can't thank you enough for your efforts. I think what she really needs is someone she can love. It's so sad to see someone so young and beautiful wasting away with no prospects of a husband.
On a happier note, the council approved the 25,000 dollar donation for your church! You will have to fill out a short application form (attached) and return it to me. Once that is filled out and returned, we can then transfer the much needed funds to you and put some smiles on the faces of your people!

All my best wishes to you and yours,

Mark Iktomi

Oops! Forgot to attach the form. Wink Wink

Quote:
Dear Mark,
How are you doing? and how was your trip back? .We thank God that you came back safely and sound.

I am sorry for what happen again! we pray that the wounded ones will get better soon.(Amen).Mark, I have been thinking over here and it keeps bothering me can,t your people stop this hunting festival? i said this because of inieta's case and this recent ones and i believe it has been happening years back. (He is so very much on the hook!) Laughing

I got inieta's mail and i have replied her,i think with the little words i told her she will be abel to get hold of herself and i promise i will try to get in touch with her through E-mails frequently to help build her spiritual life again.I know inieta is really depressed and he needs a man in her life, but with God everything is possible we keep praying for her everyday that God will provide her with a good and a loving husband.

We are very happy to see that the elders has approved to donate some money for us,i must tell you we are very happy to hear this and we pray that God will reward them back.I didn,t see the attachement you said i should download and fill could you please resend the form once again? so that we can fill and send back to you immediately.
We look forward to read your E-mail soonest.
Thanks and God bless you.(Amen)

Pastor Willy Pam

And another from Aneita.

Pastor Victor,

Thank you for all you are doing for me. It is so awful not having a church to go to. When my dear husband was alive, we would pray together, read the bible, then make passionate love to one another. I miss him so much. You said in one of your emails that I should confess my sins but there is no priest here to confess to. Would it be OK with God if I confessed to you over the computer?
You also said you were going to have some other pastors intercede on my behalf. Does this mean they will be sending me emails?

Yours in Christ,

Ineita

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r

Last edited by spiny norman on Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Spiny Norman, if you want to borrow anything from the bait that rogermegoodly and I conducted on Federick Allison, go ahead.

Have a look through:

http://www.419eater.com/html/user_subs/nelsonsbattle/fathersteve.htm

We ended up with both our characters promising Federick money. Rogermegoodly's character Cinda Rella was a rich hieress who had fallen in love with Federick and who had also inherited a house in london. My character was ex-Father Steve who had run off with GBP 1.5 million of the church's money and worked in a brothel in London - which just happened to be the house that Cinda had inherited. Ex-Father Steve was promising $20,000 to Federick so he could build an orphanage in Abidjan.

Eventually Ex-Father Steve and Cinda fell in love, eloped, married, anddiscovered Federick was a scammer. So he lost two lots of money and had his heart broken.

Anything which might help you roll things up by Christmas.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nelson! I will check it out and see if there is anything I can use.
My plan for now is to have her confess her sins. (She has been having some naughty thoughts and likes to pleasure herself.) I've got a nice cheesecake pic of the lass to send to him and then based on his reaction, decide the next move.

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Willy doesn't want to take Ineita's confession. May have to revoke his preacher certificate. The one with the big red seal of authenticity.

Quote:
Hello Ineita,

How are you doing? how was your weekend? i hope everything is ok and fine? if so Glory be to God.

Dear Sister Ineita,you don,t have to confess to me or to any pastor all you need do is to confess directly to God he is the only one that can forgive sins and since God is a merciful God he would surely forgive you all your sins.And make sure you don,t go back to your old self after you have confess your sins to God because after confesing your sins "Behold you are now a new person and old things has ast away including your sins has past away"

I told you about some pastors that are praying for you,this does not mean they will be sending you E-mails but they will only be helping you over here with prayer.And i know God will surely answer our prayers and meet you at the point of your need.If you have any other question you feel like asking me please feel free to ask i am always here for you ok.

We look forward to read more of your E-mail

Pastor Victor Pam

Sister Ineita replies....

Pastr Willy,

Why can't I confess to you? When I lived in the city with my husband, the preist at our church allways listened to our confessions. (He even had a special room for you to sit in when you confessed your sins.) I guess you do things differantly in Africa but you are still a man of god arent you?
I don't know what to do. Now you don't even want to help me! My life is so awful. The only good thing lately is Dirk. He is one of the oilwell men. He comes by the house and we talk. Mark doesn't like him and says he is bad news because he has a bunch of tattoos on his arms. He says the tattoos mean that Dirk was in prison. Still he is nice to me.

Ineita

Willy also fired off another email to Mark. He is keen to start on the paperwork.

Quote:
Dear Mark,

How are you doing? how was your weekend?hope all is well? if so we give praise to God.

We just come on here to E-mail you just to remind you of your promise to us we are looking forward to get the form since the last time you told us you have attached it we could not see it.We hope to read your E-mail with the form so that we can fill it and return as you said.We are so happy for you and your commitee for approving the money for us and i want you to know that this money will put smile on the facses of my members in this christmas and God will surely bless you and your group for your help.We look forward to read from you.

Thanks and God bless you.

Pastor Willy

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mark returns home and sends the application.

Pastor Willy,

Looks like I forgot to attach the application. I have been so busy here it's crazy. By the time I got our hunters to be safe in the woods, someone in the tribe fed some of the oilfield workers some Possum meat and now they are going into the woods to hunt possum themselves. The added problem is that there aren't enough of them left to work at the oil wells and production has come to a standstill!
If all that weren't enough, while I'm trying to chase these men out of the woods and back to work, the rest of them are getting into other mischief. One of them has been hanging around Ineita sweet talking her. I have to tell you, I do not like him one bit. I'm certain he has been in prison and I'm sure he has evil intentions. Problem is I am so busy with tribal work, I can't keep him away. She is so lonely now that she will fall in love with anyone.

Willy, I'm sorry to lay all my burdens at your feet like this, but you are such a good listener. Hopefully when Possum season is over, I can stay in better contact and get your people the help they so richly deserve. For now, it's back to the woods I go.

Remain blessed,

Mark Iktomi

Washicu Tribal Council

But Pastor Victor still won't take Ineita's confession. I don't think this will help the deal to go smoothly.

Quote:
Dear ineita,
How are you doing? i hope you are ok?.I am always happy whenever i see your E-mail and i am glad.
I understand your feeling about confessing to me, but i am a human being like you who don,t have the power to forgive sins,Its only God that can forgive your sin cause he is the creator of heaven and earth.I am a man of God dosen.t mean i have power to forgive sins i am not God please i want you to understand this.Its not that i want to anbandon you,no i have been praying for you thats the only thing i can do for you.
You can tell me your sins if you wish to do so i can pray over it for you so that God will forgive you but you canot confess to me and want me to forgive you i cannot forgive your sins because i am not God.Hadn't been you offended me personally,yes i can forgive you but since you did not offend me its between you and God why dont you kneel down and pray to God for forgiveness.
How do you want me to help you?open up to me if there is any other thing you want me to do for you,please tell me ok i will be willing to do anything for you if it will makes you growth in spirit.
About Dirk,i want you to try know more about him in Africa here we don,t know much about tatoos but you brother will never let bad thing happen to you i will advice you to know the kind of person Dirk is before you let him into your life ok.
Please ineita,help us talk to Mark he has not be replying our mails for past fews days we don,t know whats happening please we want to try do something tangible in our church before the year runs out.
I will be looking forward to read your mail
pastor Willy

Uh Oh, She's pissed.

Pastor Willy,

I don't understand why you won't take my confession when all other priest I have known would. So be it I will not beg you. Maybe I should throw away my bible, I don't think Christianity is for me after all.
It hurts me that you want me to help you with Mark but you won't help me with my spiritual needs. I thought you cared about me but I guess those were just words so you could use me to get to Mark. You know after Mark showed me your picture, I thought you were such a handsome and kind man. I don't think that anymore.

Please don't write to me ever again!

Ineita

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
luvcrimz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

is it possible that the guy is a real priest looking for help?? I just wonder....
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

*laughs* You should all know about my church of gayness.

Email transcripts will be available soon. Smile

i accept im stupid just pls tell her u know me - Yemi Soyombo
ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
You are a good friend and you thought me a good lesson. - M0hammed 4bacha
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

luvcrimz wrote:
is it possible that the guy is a real priest looking for help?? I just wonder....

This would make him amazingly flexable in his beliefs! Laughing

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
shuize

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spiny norman wrote:
luvcrimz wrote:

This would make him amazingly flexable in his beliefs! Laughing

Not to mention his names.
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The saga continues......

Willy,

What the hell did you say to Ineita? She said you won't help her and now she locks herself in her room and cries constantly. Just when I thought she was feeling better, you set her off again!

Mark

So pastor Willy goes into grovel mode. First to Ineita.

Quote:
Dear Sister Ineita,
How are you doing? hope fine? i got your mail and i must tell you i was so disappointed why is it that you don,t want to understand me? i know what you are goint through and we are seriously praying for you for God to locate you with a good man and God fearing that can take care of you for the rest of your life.

Dear Sister Ineita, we love and care for you that is why we are praying for you and for the upliftement of your spiritual life listen and listen carefully, i am not a romancally priest who there members confesses there sins to them that is there own doctering i am a pentecostal pastor and our members don,t confess there sins to there Pastors,rather we confess directly to God who has the power to forgive sins no man created by God has the power to forgive sins.Therefore sister Ineita bible made us to understand that when Jesus christ was preaching,the Jews brought a woman that has commited adultery and the Laws of the Jews says that if any person commited adultery that person will be sentenced to death by stoning.When they brought this woman before Jesus Christ,he told the crowd that if any of you have not commited sins before let him be the first to stone the woman to death before Jesus could raise his head up the crowd has disappeared one after the other.Ineita this is where i want you to understand Jesus turn to the woman and says woman go and sin no more for your sins has been forgiven.What i want you to understand is that its only God that has the power to forgive sins.
You can tell me your sins and i will intercede on your behalf for God to forgive you i cannot tell you your sins has been forgiven cause i am not God.Why are you afraid of confessing your sins directly to God?please do that he is a merciful God and he will forgive you no matter the gravity of your sins.

Dear sister Ineita,i dont want to use you to get Mark,afterall its Mark that introduce you to us i am not pleased with that statement in as much as we want Mark to help us i cannot accept going out of Gods will because we want Mark to help us.

Dear sister Ineita, we will do anything to make you happy and help you come closer to God. (I don't get this shit! He will take up homosexuality but he can't become a catholic?) Please don,t throw away your bible cause i know God has something good in stock for you.This is just your trying time, like every other human being has its own trying time like our situation too here this is our trying time we would not ask God why cause we know he has something good in Stock for us.

Please i hope to read from you soon.
Thanks and God bless you
Pastor Willy

And then to Mark...

Quote:
Hello Mark,
How are you doing?i hope you are alright have you come back from the wood?. (No I'm stiil out there. I have found a way to access my computer telepathically.)
Dear Mark, i must tell you i don,t understand whats really happening cause i didn,t tell Ineita that i will not help her neither did i mean to hurt her.This was the mail i sent her.
Dear Sister Ineita,
How are you doing? hope fine? i got your mail and i must tell you i was so disappointed why is it that you don,t want to understand me? i know what you are goint through and we are seriously praying for you for God to locate you with a good man and God fearing that can take care of you for the rest of your life.

This was the E-mail cause she told me she wanted to throw away her bible.
(Includes a copy of his email to Ineita.)
please get back to me soon please i don,t mean to hurt her ok.

Pastor Victor Pam

Please Mark i want to hear from you soon

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Updates on Pastor Victor Willy.

Quote:
Hello Mark,
How are you doing and how is inieta doing also? i just E-mail inieta and told her that i am very sorry she did not understand my E-mail that i didn't mean to hurt her we so much love her and chrerish her over here that is why we are praying for her always.Please Mark tell inieta to E-mail us we will be very happy to read her E-mail and we promise to do anything humanly possible to make her happy.We are highly disturb over her issue cause we don,t want her to do anything funny to herself.Please tell her that we are very sorry.

And as for the form i have fill it and i will scan it back to you on Monday.
Thanks and God bless you
Pastor Victor Pam

I let him sweat for a few extra days and reply.

Pastor Willy,

She is very sad. She feels that you have abandoned her by not taking her confession. I'm not a Christian so I don't understand why some pastors can take confessions and others can not. Do you need a special license from the church to do this? I guess what I don't understand is why you can't just fake it. As long as it makes her feel better, what would it hurt?
The confession is one thing but I think there is another issue at work here. I noticed that she keeps that picture of you by her bed and speaks to it often. Pastor Willy, I think she is in love with you. (A last ditch effort to get him to fall in love with her.) My guess is that this is why she is taking your rejection so badly. I'm afraid to leave her alone but the Tribal business keeps calling me away.

Your a man of god, what can we do to help her?

Mark Iktomi

One more letter to Ineita. If I didn't know better, I would say he is actually concerned.......nah.

Quote:
Hello inieta,
how are you doing?i hope everything is well with you?.
Mark told me you locked up your self in the room crying all day that i don,t want to help you.I dont really understand and i don,t think you understand my mail very well.I never said i will not help you i have been praying for you i even went as far as telling my Pastor friends to be interceding on your behalf.I will never leave you and thats my promise to you i told you to tell me if you need anything from me anytime please i don,t mean to hurt you, don,t hurt yourself and i will be very glad to read your mail again we love and care for you please don,t misunderstand my mail.I hope to hear from you soon.

Pastor Victor Pam

Then his first attempt to fill out the application. (Not included as it was sent back to be re-done. Twisted Evil ) Hey look, I get banking info too!

Quote:
Hello Mark,
How are you doing?i hope all is well with you here is the form i told you i will be sending to you on Monday i hope you will do what you can do to help us before Christmas so that we can do some tangible things in the house of the Lord before this year runs out.

Below is the full bank information.

HSBC BANK USA

452 FIFTH AVENUE

NEW YORK

SWIFT CODE : MRMDUS 33

CREDIT TO: FINANCIAL BANK

SWIFT CODE: FIBBBJBJ

ACCOUNT NUMBER : 13416139538

BENEFICIARY : LAKE WOOD INTERNATIONAL.

We will be looking forward to read from you soonest.Please Mark as soon as you make the payment,forward the payment information immediately to this E-mail box.

Thanks for all your support.

God Bless You

Pastor Willy

If a form is worth doing, it's worth doing twice!

Willy,

I'm afraid those forms will not do. It is critical that the essay portions be filled out according to the instructions. If you are required to use a minimum of 100 words, you will have to use at least 100 words. The council will not accept less. Also you left the essay question concerning tribal history blank. If they find out you have a tribal history yet you didn't reflect that on the application, it will be rejected. Please hurry as I would like to present your application at this Friday's meeting.

Remain blessed,

Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

Plus a very strange bonus follow up email concerning Ineita.

Quote:
Hello Mark,
i just decided to send this mail to you seprately cause inieta is so special to me.

Mark i must tell you one thing you can never fake the word of God cause its written and so shall it be foreever note that please.And i cannot lie cause i am a man of God.I didn,t say inieta should not tell me her sins but what i said was that i am not God that forgive sins but i told her that i will intercede on her behalf i don,t really know what inieta did't understand here cause i never said i will not help her or abandon her or stop praying for her.I will always pray for her.

Mark,you know what? i don,t think i have told you this before i am a married man with two kids there is no way i can go into practising polygamous i am a man of God Mark please you have to understand this and let inieta know this also.I love inieta as my sister and i am ready to help in any other way.

(OK, let me get this straight, He will join a gay church and take pics to prove it as well as claiming to sleep with his sister for money, yet he won't fall in love with Ineita?)

Mark i promise i will keep on praying for inieta every blessed day until God located her with a loving and caring man.

Mark,Please i want you to tell inieta to E-mail me ok.

Thanks and God bless you
i hope you get back to me soon with the payment information
Pastor Willy Pam

to which I reply....

Pastor Willy,

I understand your position unfortunately Ineita can be a headstrong young lady when she wants to be. I blame myself for this. After our parents died, we only had each other. Then I became involved with the council and I guess I neglected her as a result. She does appear to be getting better but I think that is more the result of that Dirk fellow hanging around. I had told him to stay away from her but he will sneak back to the house while I'm gone. I have to tell you Pastor Willy, I do not like him at all. Men like that are always up to no good. I fear that he will only bring her sadness in the end.
I know she seams like she is mad at you now but I think she could still use your guidance. Please continue to write to her and I know she will accept you back as her friend. (Since he refuses to fall in love, I should at least try for an audio trophy) I think if she heard your voice, it would make a big difference. Could you call the tribal phone number and leave her an uplifting message? Just speak her full name at the beginning, ("Ineita Lobotomi") and I will see that she gets it. Oh, please speak loud as our machine does not record very well at times. I can not thank you enough for all you have done for her.

I am so very pleased to hear of your happy family. Hold them close every chance you can.

Mark Iktomi
Washicu Tribal Council

3 days pass and I get my form back.

Quote:
Hello Mark,

How are you doing? I got your mail and I"m very sorry for not replying you ontime, And for not completing the line which suppose to be 100 and the tribal line.

I have been very busy that was why I have not mail ineita, I promise to mail her soon.
(Well if you would stop playing with your boy toys and making banners, perhaps you would have more time for her ya dumbass!)

Here is the attach of the form, I have made the ammendment, I will be looking forward to read your mail soon after your meeting and I hope you will grant our request soon.

Thanks.

Pastor Willy Pam

App page 1
App page 2
App page 3
(These are still incorrect but I'm going to let it slide since he has much work to do before Christmas!) Wink

Mark gives him an atta boy and reminds him of the money.

Willy,

Fantastic work on the forms. I will try to bring it before the council at tonight's meeting. I can't wait to get your peaple that 25,000usd!

Did you call Aneita yet?

Mark

Speaking of my girl. She has some mail. Very Happy

Quote:
Hello Inieta,
How are you doing?i hope you are fine and ok?if so glory be to God .
I am sorry i didn,t mail you this is due to what we are facing here and there, and we have been planning lately just how the rebuild of the church will be since Mark has agree to help us and send us the form to fill and we thank God we have fill the form he gave to us so all this kept me busy. (I should hope so!)Inieta i want you to mail me and let me know how you are doing ok please i want to hear from you.I want to read your E-mail please talk to me. (She's going to mail him alright!)
I will be looking forward to read your E-mail
Pastor Willy

Ineita is finally happy again!

Pastor Victor,

I am so sorry for the way I have been acting. It was so unfair the way I treated you. Can you ever forgive me? With Dirk's help, I have been doing a lot of thinking about everything. He thinks it's good that I have walked away from the Jesus road since it caused me so much hurt when I was most in need. I know Mark doesn't like him but I think Dirk is the best thing that has happened to me since my husband died. He has been such great company when Mark is away on business. A few days ago, we went to the lake for a picnic and Dirk took this great picture of me. I know it's a little showy but I wanted you to see that I am finally happy again!

With much love,

Ineita

Taint she purdy?

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r

Last edited by spiny norman on Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rover
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread was moved here from the Pictures forum.

Latest Anti Fraud News | Email Header Analysis | Help keep Eater running | Join 419Eater on Facebook Easter 2015
BrotherhoodOfMan
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those bank details were identical to the ones he gave me so it's gotta be a legit account.

Can it be killed?

i accept im stupid just pls tell her u know me - Yemi Soyombo
ALL THIS MAKES ME ANGRY BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA GET THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS FUCKING COUNTRY THATS ALL - M0hammed 4bacha
You are a good friend and you thought me a good lesson. - M0hammed 4bacha
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm all for the deading of the bank. Helps us in forcing him to WU and MG.

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news for Victor! and now to get that audio trophy.

Pastor Willy,

I just wanted to sign on and give you the good news. The council has made final approval and we can get the money to you before Christmas! Isn't that great? I will be at the bank first thing Monday morning to get the transfer started! I can't wait to see the smiling faces of your church members when they are in their new building! You will send me pictures won't you?

I hate to ask, but I was wondering if you could do me a personal favor? Could you call and speak with Ineita about Dirk? I know that they are sneaking off together when I am away. She will not listen to me when I tell her that he is no good. Maybe she will listen to you? Even though she threw away her bible, I know she still respects you and what you have to say. Could you do that for me please?
If no one answers, you can leave a message. If you state her full name, "Ineita Lobotomi" at the beginning, I know she will get it. The number is 206-202-0874. I really need your help with this my friend.

Mark Iktomi

Washicu Tribal Council

Victor is happy once again.

Quote:
Hello Mark,

How are you doing?i hope you are fine?.I must tell you Mark i am very happy when i saw your mail and i Thank you for all you have done and your effort we pray God will be with you and guide you all the days of your life.(Amen).And i promise to send you the pictures you requested for after everything must have be in order.Mark you have put a bright smiling on the faces of our member.

Mark about Ineita, i will call her and talk to her on phone and i am sure she will be happy.

Mark i don,t know how to begin to thank you for all you have done for us.

We can't wait to see the payment information later today.

Thanks and God bless you Abundantly.

Pastor Willy Pam

And a strange reply for Ineita.....

Quote:
Hello Ineita,
How are you doing?i hope you are fine and as i can see you are doing fine.
Ineita i am very happy to see you happy once again what you don,t know was that you didn,t offend me i understand what you are going through but i am happy that you are happy once again and i promise i will not stop my prayer i will keep on praying for you .

Ineita, you shouldn't have send this type of picture to me as you know i am a man of God and moreover this type of pictures is not the type of pictures that should be share on the internet please Ineita you can only share this picture between you and your new man and not anybody please and please i pray you understand me. (Maybe he really is gay?)

i am happy to see you happy!!!Thank God.
hope to read from you soon
Pastor Victor

I needed a little extra time to get my audio, so I threw a little monkey wrench into the works.

Pastor Willy,

The bank manager told me that they can not transfer the funds to the account number you gave me. They would not explain why. Can I send the money to you through Money Gram or Western Union instead? I apologies for the delay.

Warmest regards,

Mark Iktomi

Quote:
Hello Mark,
how are you doing?i hope you are fine?.
Mark,i don't really know whats happening here cause i don't know why the manager will say the fund cannot be send into the account i gave to you.
I must tell you i have not heard about anything called money gram here in Dafur before, and there is nothing like western union in Dafur right now .I have a Pastor friend in Benin Republic here in Africa and i think western union money transfer is working right there.I will travel to Benin Republic and give you my Pastor friend information to send it through western union so he can help us out of this situation.
I will be looking forward to read your mail so you can let me know how you feel about this.It will only take me a half day journey to Republic of Benin.
Pastor Willy Pam

Now that I know where he is at, I would be happy to send him the funds.

Pastor Willy,

I see no reason why we can't send it to Benin. Please send me the details. I will go to the bank today and withdraw the 25,000.

Could you call Ineita soon? I think she and Dirk are planning something. I don't want her doing anything stupid! (He can't say he wasn't warned.)

Mark

Quote:
Hello Mark,

How are you doing? i am very happy to read your E-mail and may God be with you always

Mark i will be leaving for Benin Republic this night and i will be in Benin by tommorow morining so that i and my pastor friend will go to the western union there to recieve the money.

But Mark, my pastor friend told me the money is too much to be send like that through western union and he advise me to tell you to split the money into three(3)places with his name so that it will be easier.I will be accessing my mail box there tommorow morining i will be waiting to see the information.Mind you my friend told me this is the type of information i will be expecting from you.

The exact amount send

Sender's name

Mtcn Number

and text question and answer

and your address.

I will be calling Ineita as soon as i get back to Dafur ok?.

Thank and God bless you.

Here is the information.

Name: ALABA ADEDIGBA

Darn that Ineita! She can be such a handfull!

Pastor Willy,

I was unable to get to the bank yesterday morning. When I woke up, I found that Ineita was missing. I spent all day looking for her and eventually found her with Dirk by the lake. They both had been drinking Alcohol! I took her home and we had a terrible fight about it. I don't know what to do. She just will not listen to me anymore. I'm afraid to go to the bank again for fear that she will run off again. Please, please call her. I know she will listen to you!

I really need your help with this! The sooner I can get this solved with Ineita, the sooner we can get our business finished and then we all can have a merry Christmas.

Warmest regards,

Mark Iktomi

And a little later....

Willy,

I really need your help! Please call Ineita! We had another argument about Dirk this morning! Please call her and tell her this man is no good for her. He has her drinking alcohol and who knows what else.

Please call 206-202-0874. start the message with her full name, "INEITA LOBOTOMI" and talk so sense into her! She just will not listen to me. I can't leave her to go back to the bank or she will run off with Dirk again! I don't know what I would do if anything ever happened to her. She is the only family I have left!

Please call her soon!

Mark

(Audio coming soon.)

Quote:

Hello Mark,
How are you doing?i hope you are fine i thank you for the card you send to me i really appreciate it. (Sent him a little holiday greeting for grins.)Mark i called Ineita in Benin Republic cause i arrive at Benin yesterday when i saw your mail i feel bad when i saw whats happening to Ineita i know you can't push her the wrong way though i didn,t get her i talk to the machine but all the same i think she will hear the little message i droped on the machine.
Mark i will like to get back to Dafur before christmas please do what you can to help us we are relying on you i pray God will be with Ineita and i promise to E-mail her later.
I wait for your reply and the information of the western union so that i would go back to Darfur immediately
Pastor Willy

And a note to Ineita.

Quote:
Hello Ineita,
How are you doing?i hope you are fine.
Ineita i called you this morning here in Benin Republic and it enters into a answering machine though i droped a message for you but all my hope was to meet you and talk to you .
Ineita, Please my dear sister don't hurt youself or go back to your oldself please becareful in your dealing with Dirk so that you will not get hurt at the end of the day.
Though you are old enough to take care of your self or know what you want but all the same i believe Mark is your blood brother and will never decieve you.
Iwill Email you more when i get back to Darfur ok but meanwhile take care of your self and read your bible.
God bless you.
Pastor Willy

A trophy is not a trophy until he says her name properly.

Pastor Willy,

Thanks for calling but I'm afraid the message did not go through. If you don't state at the beginning of the message, who it is for, it can get deleted. Please try again but before you start to leave the message, first, state Ineita's full name clearly. "INEITA LOBOTOMI". This way the message will get to her. Many people in the tribe share the machine and this is how we keep it all sorted.
I was able to get the money out of the bank but I was not able to go by western union to send it off yet. I have it at home in a safe place for now. As I was trying to get to the Western Union office, I saw Dirk hanging around waiting to sneak into the house. Willy, I know it's wrong but I am ready to kill that man!

Please call Ineita again and remember to state her full name before starting your message.

Thank you for your help in all this! I'm glad that you liked the card!

Mark Iktomi

Quote:
Hello Mark,
Thanks for your reply and i am very happy to read from you.
I am sorry i don,t know the machine is shared by many people i think its for only Ineita.I will call her again and i will call her name as you have said.
I am very happy that you have get the money out of the bank i can't wait to go back to Darfur with the money but please try see what you can do to send it asap.
Please do not do anything to Dirk i will call Ineita and talk to her i hope she pick up the phone.
Pastor Willy

Quote:
Hello Mark,

I just called Ineita again and droped a message on the machine. please Mark see what you do so that i will go back to Darfur tomorrow as i dont want to celebrate xmas here.

I look forward to read your mail this evening.

Pastort Willy

(Audio coming soon.)

And now to make him sweat through christmas.

Quote:
Hello Mark,
How are you doing? I hope everything is going on well?
Mark, Please I have been waiting for you since as you know I'm the head of the church and I have to co-ordinate my members . Please, I'm suppose to be there, Kindly try to do what you can do so that I can get the money and go back to Darfur.
I await your reply soon. thanks
Pastor Willy

Quote:
Hello Mark,
Compliment of the season. how are you doing? hope fine? and how is Ineita? hope she is fine too.how was your chhritmas? hope fine too.
am really disturbed about not reading from you since all this while what is really happening? i hope there is no problem. I left benin republic on 24th night. i waited for your mail and the payment information but all to no avail.i was so disappointed and digected to go bact to darfur empty handed but all the same i and my members are still waiting patiently to read your mail and get the payment informations.
please Mark, i know its not easy but since you have made up your mind help us please see what you can do as you have promise us that you have withdraw the money God will surely bless you and reward you back
as soon as you make the payment with the name giving to you pleas do send the informations to this my box immediatly so that i can travel back to benin.
i will be looking foward to read your mail soon.
Thanks and God bless you
Pastor Willy

Mark replies after a 6 day delay.Pastor Willy,

I don't know just how to tell you this but to come right out with it. The money is gone. I woke up that morning to find Ineita missing so I spent the rest of the morning trying to find her. I knew that Ineita was angry with me for the way I felt about Dirk but I was only trying to protect her. After a while I gave up searching and came home to get the money and take it to the Western Union office for you before they closed. When I got to where it was hidden, the money was gone. Right away, I knew that son of a bitch Dirk had something to do with this so I went to the oil companies office. They told me that he didn't show up for work that morning and they had no idea where he is.They also said that one of the company trucks was missing. We have all been searching for them the past few days but they appear to have vanished. I kept hoping that they would come back so I wouldn't have to write this letter to you. I know how much you and your flock were counting on those funds.

We are all devastated here about what has happened.

Mark

To be continued.....

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
spiny norman
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pastor Victor is saddened by this news.

Quote:
Hello Mark,

How are you doing? i hope you are fine? and how is Ineita?.

Mark, i must tell you i don,t really understand whats happening here but i am very sorry for what happened.Its a very sad and unfortunate story but i am begging you to take heart and hope on God.I pray also that your missing truck will soon be found as i believe that America has a good security network and with the help of God the truck will soon be tracked down.

We will be looking forward to read your E-mail soon.

Pastor Willy

-Samual D@koru
-Pastor Vict@r
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic