SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad can't collect his funds! Embarrassed & MASSBAIT!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mulvaney101
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's very impatient, and rude to his earnest potential customers:
Quote: Attention Mr James,
I wish to let you know that you are very unserious, and I cannot send you the loan agreement document, as I have sent it to you before.
Mr Duke Desmond

It's a pleasure to waste this lad's time!

'please stop email me again before i will take action with you ban-dim
anticlimactic monotonically fuck you idiot' FBI Director
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He stoped writing to me on Friday, so I sent a reminder yesterday and he's now told me not to write to his company again, guess that means he can't cope with the complication of transgender clients.

I wrote back to him to ask if that means he can't offer me a loan.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I, too, have received many rude rants and have complimented him on being such an intelligent professional. Hopefully, he keeps the attitude when dealing with real potential victims.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad to see he is in such a foul mood with everyone. Here is the latest with Dan, who just made another payment, in response to his request for a scan:

Quote:
What are you talking about Duke? I talked to the Money Gram people and they said that it was not necessary for you to have a scan to collect the money? I gave you all the information you need in my last email! I yelled at them and said I needed all the infors you would need to collect the $1000 and that is what they gave me and said that you just have to go to any money graam office in your town and give them that information and your personal ID card and they would give you the money. Why do you make things so diffficult when this isn't that hard!??? Please collect the funds so we can move on with my loan!

Regards, Dan

Duke's head is going to start melting soon:

Quote:
Attention Dan.

I have contacted the Money gram series of times and all i get is embarrassment, i am requesting for the scan copy for the last time and i would not be requesting for it again because i am getting angry at you now because you do not want to listen to me. Scan and return the Money Gram payment form so that my company would be very sure of the payment.

I will not be repeating this anymore and failure to do as instructed then my company barrister will have your loan application cancelled immediately because am fed up of explaining to you. This is what my company need from you now and you should be able to send down the scan copy if you truly made the payment.

You are making me believe you did not make this payment and you want to keep embarrassing me which i will not take from you (Yes, you most certainly will Very Happy) and if you are responding to my company and you fail to send down the scan copy the your loan will be cancelled immediately.

Mr. Duke

More subtle insults from Dan:

Quote:
Mr. Duke, let me talk to your secretary.. It is clear to me that you have no idea how Money Germ works. Are there any women around you in your office who I can talk to? They might be able to help you understand because it seems that you are very confuse. All that is needed is the 8 digit number that I sent you. How is this so hard? Please let me talk to your secretary or someone who is smart please? Thank you.

Regards, Dan

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He really doesn't want me to mail him again

Quote:
Please do not send me email again okay, because you are not serious.

Mr. Duke Desmond.

Might as well join in with Mr L. and insult him.

Quote:
Why do you say that I am not serious? All I did was ask you an important question.

If you are incapable of answering the question then please refer me to someone in your company who doesn't have the intelligence level of a dead slug.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm having too much fun with this lad! With Pete's last payment I think that makes failed trip #6 to Money Gram. I just contacted him with a 3rd character. Very Happy

Meanwhile, JG also needs to pay him:

Quote:
Ok cool I will go for sur an do it either tomorrow or wensday ok??? Tell ur barrter not to cancel the lone borfore I send the $450 ok!?!?

JG

Duke:

Quote:
Attention: JG

I wish to let you know that you are required to make the payment on time because my company do not entertain delay(yes, it does).

Mr. Duke

JG makes the payment:

Quote:
OK Duk I made the payment jus now for the $450 let me know as soon as
u get it OK!? The refrence numer is 99646528 i am going back to the
lake tonite to ride jetskis with some fly ass honeyz but i will be
back on Thursday an hopeufully ur barnester will have started my lone
process an will male me my check OK!??!?

JG

Duke:

Quote:
Send me the scan copy of the Money Gram receipt for confirmation because i need to send it to my company barrister for documentation.

Mr. Duke

Of course, JG ignores that for a couple days, then emails him disregarding his question about the scan:

Quote:
Hi Duk i jus got back into town again did u get a chance to pick up
the money and is my lone started???? I need to no cuz i want buy a new
jetski so i can pick up the fly honeyz lol lol jk lol jk OK
so let me
know thanks and peace out bro!!??

JG

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roger is having trouble receiving the loan agreement from Duke. Trouble with attachments and all that, you know how it goes...

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's losing his patience. I asked him a simple question about a scan and he replied:

Quote:
Is can a big word, i think you are not ready to get your loan.

Mr. Duke Desmond.

pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, the snot faced little toe rag is getting annoyed and angry.

Quote:
Am am fed up with all this rubbish, i gave you information to make payment and you are saying you forgot the information. I think we just have to cancel this loan transaction.

Time to be a little concillatory on my part, after all he seems to believe that I need that loan really desperately else he wouldn't keep threatening me with cancellation.

UPDATE:- Just in case I've got another character requiring a loan - the CEO of JD Enterprises no less. Let the fun start anew!

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He dropped me when I told him the loan agreement won't open and to send it in Word.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic