SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tim and Timmerer... (NSFW)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
This baiting taken quite long time, made the lad suffer!! Great!!

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kat is so confused.

I am so totally confused about you, Tim. I told you what I know about your situation and from what I see you have NO problem. It is only Mr James who have a problem. Why ar you making this YOUR problem now? You can't simply tell me the truth, can you? Is it gambling debts? prostitutes? Why are you in so much trouble right now? Your story makes no sense whatsoever.

You are my husband but you cannot tell me a simple explaination? This is ridiculous. Talk to me, Tim! Tell me what is going on. I have been trying to understand but you are making it DIFFICULT by not telling me waht is happening. You leave me to imagine all sorts of things instead by not emailing me when you say you love me.

you think YOU have been through problems? Dammit Tim, I have given up a year of my life for you in many ways and now you can't even do this one simple thing. Talk to me!!!

Tim replies. Greed is a powerful drug.

Quote:
Mr, James did not do anything wrong try to understand....He is the one that stand for me as a guarantor at the Nigeria police office when i was in Nigeria when the company arrested me i told you earlier if you can still remember that i'm owing the company $35,000. He help me out to make sure i relocate from Nigeria to another country he introduce me to one of his friend here in Mali where i am right now point of correction baby you always said Malig i could remember you said you search for the country online and there's nothing came up you are right cos you didn't get the correct spelling of the country is Mali not Malig.

When the date i suppose to refund the money came up and i was unable to turn up Mr. James got arrested all cos of me i think you can understand now that he is a nice person. i wish you can meet him in person and tell him a big thanks for all what he did for me right from the first place when i'm with the family in his country he take good care of me and let me feel at home and when the problem came up he also stand for me so do you think the only way to reward him is to abandon him there at the police station?

oh crap, I was spelling it wrong? ok, no wonder i was confuse baby!! I look on a map and see that Mali is very far from Nigeria though.

So I am still mad at u. Char's boyfriend apologized to her and this week he paid her back all the money and more that he borrowed. He said it is very easy to earn money in Nigeria doing constructions and he gave her three deposits equalling more than $50,000! We are using my bank account since Char doesn't have the right account at this time.

I am still very confuesed. If it is so easy to make money why are u not earning anything? What is going on with the company, Tim? I still have many questions about that. You have not told me how such a great promise of money turned out so badly. What happen to the money they were supposed to pay you? Did you do the work? Do you see why this is so confusing and suspicious to me?

I love you but honestely i wonder about your ability for business and this is why i need u to talk to me, husband.

xoxoxoxo
Kat

By now, Tim truly must realize that Char's boyfriend is flashing her account or using her for a mule. I hope it stings.

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hahahaha - brilliant, brilliant. Great stuff, KLG. Love it! Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In an attempt to draw him back in, Kat sent:

Why are you owing the company $35,000? I thought they were paying you?? What company is it? Maybe I can do something from this side to talk to them.

but he has been quiet for the past week. Is this the end for Kat and Tim? There has been no action on his FB, Badoo or other social sites for some time now, and his other characters are also quiet.

I am not discounting this one, but I suspect it will be a while before he dives back into the drug-addled chaos that is Kat's life. When he does, Kat will be waiting for him!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Disclaimer: Normally I would never, under almost any circumstance, tell a lad that an account is under investigation for fraud. However, this particular account belongs to the lad's buddy, and has been reported a couple of times already. Since he's still handing out the account, I have to believe the Nigerian bank system is a bit slow on the uptake, so I'm hoping this puts a bit of fear in his buddy.

Tim: What the f--k??

I went to the bank to transfer to
Account /name
account /number
sort code
swift code

and they said it was NOT a business account, and that it belongs to a person who is under investigation for fraud, and they would not accept any transfers to that account.

What the f--k are you dong, Tim??

I waited another couple of days and sent

I see u are playing this silenced game with me again.

I really wasn't expecting a response, but he emailed me back! I'm hoping his friend is avoiding him because the account was shut down!!

Quote:
Well, i didn't keep silent is just that i have being busy find out what you said about the account i gave to you but all of the suddenly i couldn't get the man to talk to cos i won't be able to travel to Nigeria and i'm really getting pissed off right now cos i don't know what exactly game the man at the company is trying to play with me.I don't see the reason why he will give me fraud account it really sound like the man wanted to use me and put me in another problem...I'm Glad that the bank let you know what is going on i would have be in another issue now. Baby how was your day? i want you to know that i really miss you and thinking about you here a lot.

I figure with that sort of mood, he could use a nice little boost to his morale:

omg baby I am sooooo glad to hear from you finally! I was really angry for a time but then I wonder if you are hurt or beat up or fell or fisted or something and I was thinking maybe you were in the hospiteal. Baby i am so glad u are OK!

But baby what the suck with the bank fraud? why would u put me in danger like that? now I am really glad i did not send money. Baby, tell me the name of the company and let me talk to them direct. may be I can help that way. Char is finally making money too. Her boyfriend sent her a check for about $50,000 and say she can keep $5000. Now he sent another $75,000 check and say she can keep $6000. He is making a lot of money in Nigeria and sending it to Char and i think he can help u out too. I can ask him if he will give u a job baby so u can make ur money back and pay the company back later.

i miss u my sweat man!!!!!!!!
ur favorite woman
Kat

Tim's answer is a bit terse, for all he normally writes:

Quote:
That's awesome to hear about Char and her husband

LOL silly not her husband, her boyfriend.
How are u???

and since he went silent on my again for a few days,

U are gone again.

I don't understand why he's so quiet. Kat always has just the right bit of news to perk up his spirits... Twisted Evil

gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

maybe he is looking for a new victim
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No doubt, Gardenlady! This is why I like to keep him on the hook. When he finds a new victim, he'll ask Kat to send money to that person via their bank account, and I can then report the account to a mod / submit the account in the Premium area & let the bank deal with the issue. I've lost count, but I think he's sent me about 6 accounts, and at least 4 of them were in the US. He's got to believe by now that he has the WORST luck of any would-be scammer Cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic