SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I was a victim, but not any more.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PERINA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,
I found this site looking for information about scam.
Recently, I was a victim (if I may say that) not because they took my money, but because he made me waste my precious time!! and also it hurts to know that he had my real name, email, pictures, location, a real information about me!! And I am not sure if I am in danger or if something worse could happen to me.

He contacted my using OKCUPID 12 days ago, told me he was a soldier in Afghanistan fighting in war , widowed with a 9years old daughter (I am amazed when I read the same here,, it is always the same history!!?? ).

I didn't know nothing about how to proceed with this person. But when he asked for money and I did a little research I told him I knew what he was doing and that he wasn't the person he said he was. (Big Mistake!! I know now after reading this blog)
There is any chance I can give someone his email address and do something with it? Any suggestions? I am very new on this. I don't know about how to bait him and honestly I don't personally want to do it but if someone can do something let me know!! Thanks!!
Rolling Eyes
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome. The sister site to this forum, https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/index.php, would be a great place for you to post information on the scammer.

You can start a new thread, as you did here, with a quick introduction on what this guy did and include his initial email sent to you with the headers. Easy instructions on how to "view headers" are here https://support.google.com/mail/answer/22454?hl=en Basically, this allows people to (ideally) get a little more information about the scam artist, such as his country. Please remove your own email address and any information such as your name, location, etc.

Hope this helps.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome PERINA and thank you for telling us your story. Padme's advice is solid so please follow her instructions and you will make a difference by educating others as to what sort of person this one really is.

I'm glad you caught on to his scam before any further damage was done.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
PERINA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oscarpiles wrote:
Welcome PERINA and thank you for telling us your story. Padme's advice is solid so please follow her instructions and you will make a difference by educating others as to what sort of person this one really is.

I'm glad you caught on to his scam before any further damage was done.

Thank you so much. I will follow Padme's advice. Thank you both!!
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi PERINA,

Welcome to Eater! Padme gives great advice-and it will help other potential victims. Love scammers are the worst-they take more than just money, they take the victims time and self-respect. I'm glad you caught on so soon.

Another benefit to posting at SW's is a lot of baiters also pick up scammers from that source. Your scammer may become a target!

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
PERINA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I ask what are those statement below each one post?
I don't understand them. They are like random phrases?
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Perina. I'm sorry you found us in the manner you did.

Are you referring to these statements (among the many):

Quote:
"The all mighty God will blow your head off in Jesus' name"
"every nigeria will declared war against u ooooooooo ok" - g88
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie." -Scared Lad
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika." - Scared Lad

These are a part of the baiter's (Padme in this case) signature or "siggy." They are exceptional rants/complaints the baiter has received from a particular lad. For lack of a better term, it's a celebration of the frustration or "fraudstration" caused to the lad.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Capone
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are complaints/threats from various lads. They are sort of points of pride for a baiter.

500 in 6-walked
Whip Mc FryJack Boot Flying Monkey
Mortar x4
Golden Pith Atlanta-Las Vegas -Seattle-San Diego-Seattle 2.0Atlanta-Jackson Hole, WY, Atlanta-Aspen, CO-with Juan
Safari Ghana-Bouake with Choppa and Dr. Mike
Courtesy of SH Ivory Coast!
Safari Accra-Lome with Choppa
Safari Ghana-Burkina Faso with Choppah
Safari Sand Timer -Accra-Singapore Team Woody
"no! no no money!!! all this was not true! .. "- vlad rant
" i have complained to those who think life is a comedy to those who feel life is a tragedy. " Mr. Pekkar's Problem
Go Gold!
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered the same thing but did not ask because I did not want anyone on Eaters thinking I was stupid.
PERINA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gardenlady wrote:
I wondered the same thing but did not ask because I did not want anyone on Eaters thinking I was stupid.

Well, I was a brave stupid for asking... lol
But now I know.
PERINA
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bware419ers wrote:
Welcome here Perina. I'm sorry you found us in the manner you did.

Are you referring to these statements (among the many):

Quote:
"The all mighty God will blow your head off in Jesus' name"
"every nigeria will declared war against u ooooooooo ok" - g88
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie." -Scared Lad
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika." - Scared Lad

These are a part of the baiter's (Padme in this case) signature or "siggy." They are exceptional rants/complaints the baiter has received from a particular lad. For lack of a better term, it's a celebration of the frustration or "fraudstration" caused to the lad.

Thank you, I was driving myself crazy about what the meaning was..
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gardenlady wrote:

No baiter here would ever think that. There's no such thing as stupid questions at Eater unless your're a lad LOL

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't need the forum to think what I already know Wink

Welcome to eater Perina

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
gardenlady
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This forum is instrumental in the healing process. You have alot of support from the folks at Eaters. Take their advice.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 3:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scamwarners is probably your best bet of all for healing Smile While the crew at Eater is helpful and wonderful and fabulous, we will nudge people toward Scamwarners for a reason - they are MUCH better at the healing portion of this than we are.

Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic