SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i dont know how to lie

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
oscarpiles
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet again the Laddies return for more abuse from TJ and OP (If you haven't guessed it by now we are the same person except I look better in tight slacks than TJ does). I baited this one fairly heavily about a year ago or more but I’m really too lazy to look it up. As luck would have it, the Laddy seems to remember the details saving me from building a back story or doing much of anything other than playing along:

Quote:
Joy: honey i am in the state now babe and its make me sad because you dont love me again and you dont trust me too
TJ: Aww Darling I sure do love and trust you! Where is you in the US?
Joy: my love in alabama babe with a friend am not happy at all dear
TJ: Well maybe we can get together soon then???
Joy: yes there but i dont have anything with me and i stay with my mom's late friend
TJ: Well maybe we can chat in a bit and sort this out? I'll be home in about two hours I'm figuring.
Joy: okay babe where are you?
we have been dating for three years now and you dont wanna see me
john
are you there?
TJ: Am here darling.
marcus
Joy: how are you dear?
TJ: Aww am great how are you my love?
Joy: am fine babe its been a while you talk to me babe
TJ:I sure did miss you a whole bunch
Joy: thanks babe and where are you now?
John Boil
Well i has just gots home.
Joy: okay are you still in Oklahoma ?
TJ: Yes Ma'am!
Joy: okay honey i have suffer a lot since last year babe
TJ: Awww what has happened?
Joy: before i left Egypt i need to give my self for money for flight back to the state
i need to be sex before i was given money
TJ: Wwhattt???
Joy: yes babe i need to tell you the truth because i dont know how to lie
aman sex me and he gave me 2000$ to come back to the state... you caused it because you dont trust me and you refused to send money to me through western union or money gram you insisted on account and get melissa and her husband to problem
i am really crying now because i love you with all my heart
TJ: Who is this rascal! I'd sure like to talk to him and give him a piece of my mind! Don't tempt me cause I’ll be all over him like a duck on a June bug yes I will!
Joy: since i left i dont talk to him again
TJ: You got that Basturd's (sorry for the cussing) contact informations cause I'd sure like to put a pop knot on his head that Max Factor couldn't cover up.
Joy: my love please forgive me for doing that but i dont mean to do so but i have no choice babe
TJ: Aww i ain't mad at you no i ain't its just that fellers like that need to be taught a lesson
I'd like to mop the floor with him and mop it again for leaving a yellow waxy build up.
Joy: okay babe i love you so much and am deeply sorry babe
what are you doing now babe
TJ: Well i was thinking bout going down to the diner and getting me some supper
Joy: okay babe its really heard here babe
TJ:I thoughts you was living with your Aunt I did.
Joy: yes she too dont have anything with her babe and she dont work at all babe
TJ: Well why ain't you both working?
Joy: i saw a work but paid me very less babe
nut my Aunt is old she cant work again
i stop working too
TJ: Why did you stop working little laddy?
Joy: iwas given 23$every week babe
TJ: What? That ain't right no it ain't!
what was your job?
Joy: cafe babe
TJ: Like a waitress?
Joy: yes babe i wanna see you my love
TJ: That sure would be nice cause i has been missing you a whole bunch and was scared cause you no longer was talking to me.
Joy: no babe not what you think but i dont know why you dont trust me babe
TJ: Why you saying I don't trust you?
Joy :if i said you send me money for some stuff you will tell me you cant and i dont know why babe
TJ:I always said I'd sends you money but then you was arguing with me and I didn't like it one bit no i didn't.
Joy: okay babe am not babe i want to come and i dont have money to come down to you babe and i want to get bills paid babe
TJ: Well then there are a couple ways we could handle this I is thinking.
Joy: okay tell me babe
TJ: How bout i jump in Oscar Rewitt and come and gets you? Ain't that a great idea???
Joy: okay babe that a grate idea babe i will tell my Aunt but i need get something for my self babe before i coming to you babe
wanna pay for gas cable and rent
TJ: How bout I pay for that when i gets there? That'd sure make that aunt of yours happy wouldn't it?
What's her name cause I don't remember you telling me that.

I do not want to be associated with occult and blood sucking organization,i was told that you are not a man of God but an occult leader with 666 sign. - Elvis
Until thy kingdom hell of stupidity thy come!!! - Sarah
I AM GOING CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Bobby/Jenny/Jugs/moneyp**
ufffffffffffffffffffffffff - Outlander
F*ck you ass all – Jerry Asshat
i am a good lad i have told u that many times - Kevin the Idiot
You need home training lol - Brian LaLadyBits

Jack Boot Mortar Closed lad accounts Tattoo Sand Timer Vcamera Safari Easter 2015 Easter Egg 2013 Whip Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic