SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bryan, man!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Bryan here gets back to me on Mingle2. If you remove the comma and tack the two words together you get his screen name. His profile clearly states he's from Southwark. I suspect he's from a whole different continent altogether:

Quote:
bryan, man
4 days ago
Hello how are you doing there and you look so attractive to me and I am interested in communicating with you if you don't mind

Ditz's photo
Ditz
4 days ago
You are from Southwark? I have friends in Bromley, is that nearby?

kathrin

bryan, man's photo
bryan, man
3 days ago
Hello how are you doing there and i am so happy to read back from you,i am not from southwaek but im from united state but currently working in the uk.....where are you from?

Ditz's photo
Ditz
5 minutes ago
Where was I born? Or where am I now?

I was born in Urolgania Germany (near Hamburg), but I have lived in Australia since 2005. I still have yet to master English despite being here for ten years.

What do you do in the UK?

Early days yet, but if he bites I plan to introduce him to the Bromley contingent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromley_Contingent

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

slimebucket gets back to me. Bolding is mine:

Quote:

bryan, man

about 8 hours ago

I am so sorry for the late respond and I am originally from united state but currently working in the uk,I am working wth ODNI and you?

Ditz
less than a minute ago

I am sorry. ODNI? Was ist das ODNI? You must tell me all about it

kathrin

I'd hadn't heard of it either. I laughed out loud in class when I looked it up!

http://www.odni.gov/index.php

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Turns out my mate Bryan's a spy:

Quote:
I work with (ODNI) Office of the Director of National Intelligence,have been in the service for some many years now, working with the secret service. Sorry don't want to tell you much about that due to the security of our work but when we meet and I see you, then I can surely tell you more and all you want to know

I feign ignorance:

Quote:
Wow schatzi that sounds so exciting. you'll have to tell me all about it sometime

Lad gets back. He's using it because he doesn't have a backstory i guess:

Quote:
oh i am so sorry i cant tell you much about my job okay but i can definitely tell you if i see you in person and tell me little about your self okay

I decide he needs to dress like Austin Powers:

Quote:
Are you like Austin Powers? I find him so sexy! I could certainly find HIS Mojo for him grrrr.

If we meet in person, would you dress up like Austin for me? If you wore that costume Ich will dich ficken wie ein Tier! Let me assure, he's such a turn on!

Kathrin

If that works, he can show me his goldmember! Wink

"You are a dead meat!"

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad gets back to me. he wants me to use Viber. Yeah right:

Quote:

bryan, man's photo
bryan, man
4 days ago
do you have viber ??

Ditz
Ditz
less than a minute ago
Viber? Was ïst das Viber?

kathrin

Another lad is asking for yahell messenger. I am feigning ignorance there as well, despite knowing full well it's built in nowadays

"You are a dead meat!"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic