SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

email recommendations

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Vwgn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 2 hotmail accounts I have used for email for EVER.. One of them I got when hotmail was a beta/new service and is only 4 letter for the account (should tell you how long I have had that one!)

Those accounts work flawlessly. I figured stick with what I know, so I set up a character and catcher acct with *****@hotmail...

I have never had so many issues in my life with email. CONSTANT capthca's, and wont upload attachments (all im trying to upload is blank jpg and txt files to stall scammers), and a daily limit of THREE outgoing emails!!

I use gmail for my business, so I dont want to set up another gmail identity and have to switch back and forth etc.. I just made a new character account in yahoo, but did that 5 min ago, so I am not sure how well it will work just yet. Any other free email recommendations, or ideas on getting the hotmail accounts to loosen up like my two real life accounts?

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Try fastmail and hushmail. They work well, and also strip your IP address, so you can say you are in Benin, waiting for your lad to meet you from Nigeria, and he cannot check the IP to confirm.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
metamit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Vwgn!

I use gmail and didn't like switching back and forth either. To solve this, I use two different browsers on my computer. One is for my real life emails and such and the other is only for my baiting email accounts. That way I don't have to constantly log out/ log in.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Closed lad accounts x274 Mortar
Senegal Nigeria Ivory Coast United States Burkina Faso Benin Japan Ghana Cambodia Flag Togo United Kingdom Spain United Arab Emirates Germany Thailand Ukraine Turkey Italy South Africa Malaysia Canada

"We apologize for the derangement caused to you. Thank you for understanding." - "Maitre Robert", lawyer-lad

Easter 2015
Vwgn
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm didnt think of that ( 2 browsers).. Thanks

Big Al
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

G-mail gives me 8 E-mail addresses that I can log into and out of in sequence. I have a baiter Yahoo address that is now making me use a Captcha every time I reply to my one Lad that I'm baiting. I'm much happier baiting from my G-mail accounts.
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Diggin' on the new avatar, BA !!!

Vwgn, welcome!

I use Inbox.com for a number of different characters, and open separate boxes in different browsers. It's a free client, strips your IP and is super user-friendly.

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Phusion
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Big Al wrote:
G-mail gives me 8 E-mail addresses that I can log into and out of in sequence.

Is 8 addresses simply how many you chose to register, or is it an actual limitation(login rate control?) on what you are able to access in a row?

In regards to switching, if you run your browser as a different user in your OS it will have a different config/sessions/cookies/etc. In windows you can do this with runas /user:someotheruser C:\path\to\browser, or if you use linux you can use su - someuser -c browsername
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have two Gmail characters open in different tabs of the same Firefox browser, though it sometimes gives me difficulty getting both of them to log in correctly. I also have a character in Fastmail and my reporting alias in Zoho. Safe-mail is on another tab, but it has a short time limit, so usually no one's logged in there.

Running a GUI program with su can produce "cannot access X server" problems. Try gksu or kdesudo.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic