SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Extreme rarity - Scammers on the Side of the Angels.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If somebody else already posted this, my apologies. I ran a search that came up empty.

Please, don't try this at home.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
thewhateverguy101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Honestly,

Those girls do not deserve jail-time. The ISIS bastards deserved to be scammed for doing horrible things. I applause their success in scamming those bastards.

Of course I won't do something like that, because being in jail would suck horribly.

If there is one thing in the world we need to get rid of, that is the "No Good Laddies" -Anon
KissOfDeath
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I read about that last week. Whether they deserve to be punished or not is probably a pretty moot point. If I were one of those girls, I would be more worried about ISIS hunting me down!

GoatJack Boot
Closed lad accounts x14 ~ Assorted
x33 ~ Assorted
x78 + Closed lad accounts x3 ~ DT
x789+959 w/Team BaconBoi ~ "This charge-back/reversals is now getting on my nerves." ~ "What exactly are you? Why are you fooling me?"

Gadgeteer Grad Thumbs up 05/29/15

2015 Easter 2015 Co-Winner w/Nick Roper

“What the hell is wrong with you?”~"Stop playing games with me okay" ~ PartyBoi w/Team Sley

“jose and KoD, Eater's <strike>most vomit-inducing</strike> cutest couple” ~ TheLoneHaranguer
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As hilarious as 419'ing ISIS guys sounds, I am pretty sure that,
"but the people I'm scamming are unsavory"
is not an adequate defense for stealing under Chechen law. Wink

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
defalt
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be game to be trying to scam Isis recruiters, it's one thing baiting a scammer in an Internet cafe who dishes out bullshit stories and barely has enough funds to travel over a border for a safari, and screwing over people from Isis who will move heaven and earth to come and kill you if you mess with them.

No thanks

i must say thank you so much for making me cry only God we jurge you - @nna

i think before that you are a nice man, but i don't know that you are a dog i call you a dog because you think that am prostitute but i am not a prostitute - @nna

you are a disgrace to me, so respect yourself. stop writing to me ok. i don't have your time. fucking liar like you bye - m3riem

i mean i have never been so embarrassed in whole life i advice you go to the western union office right a way to make complain. - j4cob eth4n

i better i strock you with death or cancer cos you never send any money you just insulted me
- lord prist

i think some things is run your brain. if i see you worter to me again, i will dishold you. - mariam A
EU321
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lol sounds dangerous Smile

who are you and what are trying to do? why are you playing with me? JACK 5MITH

WE DON’T PALY HERE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR GAMES. United R1vals after 30x MTCN v4ult logins
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ISIS is not known for their sense of humor. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honnest for me a scam stay's a scam no mather who the victim is.

Just wondering how they been catched?Daesh-trash go to policestation in Islamic state and fill a complain....Chechen justice systeem follow up and arrest them...weird story.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha I was thinking the same thing. There is a fairly active jihad scene in Chechnya so perhaps they were being investigated as possible would-be girls about to make hijrah but the the police learned they were faking it to get cash.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic