SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEM - need help - "safari"? (Benin - Sierra Leone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't spoken english for like 10 years, so forgive my spelling and grammar.

I picked up some email adresses from the surplus 419 scam letters and used the YW ASEM modality (thanks to YW):

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67572

Here goes:

Quote:
Mr Osaremhen,

I have never heard of your orphange before but I suppose that does not matter. Our company has always come to the aid of the needy, especially in West Africa, where several of our boxers are from.

We are happy to help out. We have sent $15,000.00 via Moneygram to the Grace Orphanage to the following bank where we have an account:

Bank of Sierra Leone
Siaka Stevens Street
Freetown
Sierra Leone

Since I did not know the individual that was picking up the funds, I used the following test question/answer combination.

QUESTION: Who is number one?
ANSWER: World Boxing Promotions

Best regards,

P3t3r J. Ch0nrad

I got an answer from an email-adress I have not written to. The email-adress is (leed): @[email protected]

According to scamwarnes, the lad is located in Benin:

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=255020

But the IP shows something else: (98.138.91.225
Sunnyvale, California (CA), United States

pc = p3t3r Ch0nrad

Lad:

Quote:
Hello Mr pc, this is Mr Osaremhen

I am sorry for the delay it cause i was seek and i want to hospital since is yesterday i discharge from hospital. i am through to work with you. So have you send the $15,000 via money gram as you said before. I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osaremhen

I am sorry to hear about your health.

The ยง15,000.00 was sent last friday. My secretary was the one who arranged the transfer last friday.

Have a nice day and take care.

pc

Lad:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osaremhen (eehh my name is pc)

Okay thanks

Can you give me the details so that i can have access to pick it up.
Have a nice day and take care.

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osamemhen

I believe I have already sent you the details some days ago. What country (state/town) are you currently located in? My secretary told me that you are living in Benin at the moment?

Details:

Amount: $15,000.00 via Moneygram to the following bank where we have an account:

Bank of Sierra Leone
Siaka Stevens Street
Freetown
Sierra Leone

Since I did not know the individual that was picking up the funds, I used the following test question/answer combination.

QUESTION: Who is number one?
ANSWER: World Boxing Promotions

Best regards,

Pc

Lad:

Quote:
Dear pc

Wow maybe you sent the money to the wrong peoples on internet, you advice to go ahead and send the money via this information i listed bellow so that i can have access to pick it up and proceed.

Receiver Name==== EMERA EMMANUEL
Country =======Benin Republic
City ============= Cotonou
Text Question ===== Yes
Answer ============ No
Amount ========
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

I will wait to have the payment slip once you send the money right away.

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Lad again:

Quote:
Dear pc

Yes i was in Benin Republic, Wow maybe you sent the money to the wrong peoples on internet, you advice to go ahead and send the money via this information i listed bellow so that i can have access to pick it up and proceed.

Text Question ===== Yes
Answer ============ No
Amount ========
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osaremhen

We are only allowed to send money to the bank in Sierra Leone where we have an account.

Please let me know if this is going to be a problem for you.

pc

Lad:

Quote:
Dear pc

Yes it will be a problem for me why because right now i was in Benin Republic that why i ask you to send the money via that information i gave you. So that it will be easy for to pick it up and proceed. you advice to send the money via western union or money gram with this information i listed bellow so that i can have access to pick it up.

Text Question ===== Yes
Answer ============ No
Amount ========
Sender Name ====
Mtcn ====

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osaremhen

I am very sorry, but we are only allowed to send money to the bank in Sierra Leone where we have an account.

My secretary just spoke to one of your associates. My secretary asked your associate if he were able to pick up the funds. However, your associate is currently in Abuja (Nigeria). But your associate told my secretary that you were actually working in Kenema at the moment?

Should your associate pick up the funds when he gets back to Sierra Leone on thursday?

pc

Lad:

Quote:
Dear pc

I will not be back by that time if you can understand me send it to Benin via the information i gave you. Give your phone number so that we can talk on phone.

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Mr. Osaremhen,

Look, here is the best that I can do. As you know, we operate in Sierra Leone. We bank in Sierra Leone and we are even connected to a church in Sierra Leone. We do not operate in Benin.

Our organization will simply not allow me to send money into areas that are not within our area of operation. So, the best I can do is either to wait for you to come back to Sierra Leone or have your associate to pick up the funds.

Your associate should be back by thursday or friday. My secretary spoke to your associate, Mr. R@ndy, today.

I will be out of the office the next few days and not available to answer phone calls. But I will tell my secretary to call you before she is leaving for her summer vacation.

Please do not ask me to send the money to Benin again.

pc

Lad:

Quote:
Dear pc

Okay i will be back on Friday to make i meet up. But if i came back to Sierra Leone i don't sure that i will be using this email to contact you, So you have to keep me update when ever you receive my email okay.

Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

Baiter:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Osaremhen,

I am not sure if I understand what you mean. Why would you not be contacting me with the same email as you are using now?

Pc

Lad (this morning - Scandinavian time zone) wrote:

Quote:
How are you today?

Okay don't worry about that i will use this email.
Thanks
Mr. Osaremhen

----------------------------------------------------------

Remember, this is an ASEM. I can make up any story I want to. Lad simply does not know anything about what happened before i sent him the ASEM.

1. Does the Lad know a "partner" who lives close til Sierra Leone?

2. Can I get this Lad on a safari?

3. Suggestions?

4. Maybe a more experienced baiter should take over now?

Thank you

Smile
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad wrote:

Quote:
Okay i will be back on Friday to make i meet up. But if i came back to Sierra Leone i don't sure that i will be using this email to contact you, So you have to keep me update when ever you receive my email okay.

Is he (lad) actually saying that he is going to travel?
nigzit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not a mentor.

I think you have done very well.
You are so embedded in Freetown with your bait, that you have a virtually unlimited number of characters (local and foreign) to introduce.

This to consider:
Freetown seems to be THE major city in Sierra Leone
https://www.worldnomads.com/travel-safety/sierra-leone/Sierra-Leone-Safety-Guide
Since your character is imbeded deep into the Sierra Leone culture, you should warn your lad of all of these perils of travel... but be generic and make it personable (and more believable).

Recommend a nice hotel. One with swimming pools and Wifi.
http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g293833-Freetown_Western_Area-Hotels.html
These hotels are where your rich investors stay when they come to visit your operations. Remind him if he hesitates to travel, that you get visitors often. Recommend he stay near the peninsula where lodging is more expensive.

Ferry from the airport to the hotel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpqOg3uA1UQ
Perhaps your character needs to head back to the airport to pick up an investor... according to several travel sites, it's recommended to stay in the hotels at the airport instead of traveling directly to freeport city as most flights arrive towards the late evening. There is then an evenings delay there... much less the near full day delay from getting on a ferry that broke down on the way back to Freetown the next morning... Nevermind how crowded the ferrys are and how a rich white man like your investor was pick pocketed to the tune of 50,000dollars, instituting a further delay for meeting your lad.

More interesting travel information
https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/sierra-leone/safety-and-security

Keep up the great work LoC!
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigzit

I am still new to baiting. And this is actually my very first real bait.

Thank you very much for your ideas. I will use them later on.

But how can I prove that he actually is in Benin right now without making phone calls?

If he really intends to travel to Sierra Leone, then I should have some evidence of him being in Benin now before I can prove that he made the trip.

I am afraid that he might know someone in Sierra Leone who will go to the bank.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The IP is a yahoo email server IP. So it can be ignored. The scammer is not where the ip shows.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Knowing now that this is only 2 days in on a bait, no- there is no impending safari.

If you don't have time for the lad, it's ok to drop him. He will be recycled by another baiter.

This is a lot of communicating for just 2 days.

When you get time for baiting, sign up for a mentor.

Should you have no time for a mentor, I would suggest you follow Big X's baits. He drives lads nuts and his deeducation technique is very funny. He also has a great way to side-step the 'call me' request.
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger

Thanks for your reply.

YW made a lad travel 1,100 miles from Gabon to Ghana with only a few emails exhanged.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=67572&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=200

Smile

I was inspired by this mass asem.
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I didn't mean to crush any hope. It is difficult to safari with a few email exchanges. Lads outsource.

Your chances are better with a bit of experience with baiting and a mentor.

I understand you have no time, but lads who are on 'the hook' for a while are more likely to travel.

You can still do a considerable amount of damage without safari. In fact most of the truly damaged lads haven't moved from their laptops. Taking away their mules and mule bank accounts do financial damage to them.
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger

No hard feelings. I am actually paying attention to what your are saying Smile

I will keep you updated on this bait. Smile
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy
Looking forward to it.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW and I baited together a lot. He and I both used this modality with great success. I probably have 15-20 confirmed safaris with only one or two emails like this being sent. It's not impossible. I probably have 25 more that I just couldn't confirm. This modality works. Or worked, I'm speaking on my experiences from almost a decade ago.

However, I'll offer this bit of advice.

1. Get a K7 number. Set up a voice mail with that. The lad can call you and leave a message. It will show you the number from which he called. It won't be from a Nigerian country code if he is truly in Sierra Leone.

2. It's unlikely he has an associate there.

3. You don't need to pass off this bait. You're doing well. The lad is biting. He believes it and that is this most important thing. You can have the best modality on earth, but if the lad doesn't believe it, it's useless.

4. My only other opinion... You could possibly have him meet you half way. You have one associate in Abidjan, Lome, Accra, etc. That's very possible.

Here is what I do with these quick and dirty safaris. I shoot for somewhere reachable. Just get them moving. He may be super motivated to go once he hears that the location is changing from Sierra Leone to Accra or wherever.

Another option is to stick to your guns and make his arse get to Sierra Leone.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jojobean
I cannot tell you how happy I am that you are back!
Totally in lurve with you!!!
I'm your biggest fan!
(totally said in crazy/stalker voice)

I just wish you would get a mentor.

/highjack
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous post. bware

I am searching high and low for a mentor.

And I'm not sure if you're a girl or a guy, so I don't know if I welcome your stalking. There are people like bware who like to play tricks on us all.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Lad on Crack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean

Thank you very much.

Very Happy
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ginger Lee wrote:
Should you have no time for a mentor, I would suggest you follow Big X's baits. He drives lads nuts and his deeducation technique is very funny. He also has a great way to side-step the 'call me' request.

That's sweat of you. I depreciate your complainants for my de-education technicalities, and I'm shore my lads do too! Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Ginger Lee
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unirregardlessly!

@jojo-am female. Am harmless eh. Ask bware-he'll tell ya Wink
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
mugu_eater
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here is what I do with these quick and dirty safaris. I shoot for somewhere reachable. Just get them moving.

I can only comfirm this method works.
Do your research on the destination and keep it realistic.Add some phone credibility and iff they have faith and some cash to move they do.

@ Ginger Be carefull girl the last one that stalked Jojo is last seen near Abeche.

Sand Timer mr Frank Bode

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ANIMAL THAT EVER EXIST ON EARTH. FB

ANYWAY THERES NO REASON TO WASTE MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH HE GOAT LIKE YOU..I KNOW ANIMAL LIKE YOU WOULD NOT KNOW SIMPLE COURTESY OF APOLOGY FOR WASTING A TIME OF A RESPONSIBLE BUSINESSMAN LIKE ME.
J0hns0n Prince K0fi
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was reading that thread again where YW sent out the ASEMs. It makes me laugh so much. And this is why YW and I were such great friends:

Quote:
No. I do not want to disappoint Mr. Osaremhen. In fact, I am going to follow his instructions exactly.
Quote:

the money should be splitted into 2 or 3 places

So, naturally the 3 places will be Abuja, Kano, and perhaps Makurdi.

The bolded part is just hysterical to me. I would say YW was the most brilliant baiter I've ever seen. He was awesome to work with and he had such amazing ideas. Lots of great baits have been done on Eater. He was certainly involved in so many of the great ones.

Very little made me happier than sitting and planning safaris with him. The idea process was just amazing. When you get two dickheads together, it was always a good laugh.

Goat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic