SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I've Been scammed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rashanala
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok you guys, I'm new here and I don't know if this is in the right place. I just wanted to let everyone know about this girl who scammed me on Instagram. First of all I've been following her on Instagram for months. She's very convincing. She always posing pictures of "satisfied clients" and of her going to meetings, traveling etc. She posts everyday about offering financial assistance to those in need. I've never seen any complaints on her page so I decided to contact her. She basically said I would need to make an investment any where from 200 or more. She explained how the money would invested and how I would get a return. I Western unioned 200$ to Lindsay Hughes in Cleveland Ohio. Long story short the last contact I got from her was her asking me for my Instagram and she blocked me. I guess that's why there aren't any complaints on her page. I know 200 isn't a lot and judging by her page it seems like money she doesn't even need. But I did and I thought the return which was only suppose to be 800 would have really helped me out right now. I just hope nobody else falls for it. I have screen shots of her IG page. I also followed her on a different account. Her IG name is _angel.ambitious. I was going to post a picture of her page but I don't know how.[/img]
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rashanala,

You should go over to our sister site http://scamwarners.com.
Report all the details of the scam there. You may be asked for additional information on the scammer in order to help warn others.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Rashanala
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. I'll go check it out. BTW how do you post pictures. I would like to post the screen shots ibhace of her IG.
dementedman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The pictures are probably stolen from some other girls account.
Rashanala
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe...but it's months and months of pictures and videos and not all related to the scam. It's her and her family, her at work, on vacation etc. Wouldn't the actual person have heard by now that someone is using all of these photos and videos of her? And if it is someone else who doesn't know that, that's pretty creepy and messed up too.
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Rashanala!

Sorry to hear about you being scammed - even though 200$ isn't that much for you, like you said it's money you needed.

SlapHappy has given you some sound advice - post all information about "her" to the sister site so that others can find it too!

Images can be posted like this [img]url address of the image[/img] and you can get the url of an image in most browsers by right clicking an image and clicking Copy image Url or copy image address - something along the lines. Smile

Furthermore - be aware that you might be "recovery" scammed - you'd get a contact promising that you can get your money back - somehow -this will, sadly, be another scam so you should be careful. If you ever receive suspicious email or something that raises any questions at all - feel free to post it at scanwarners.com as well where people can give you advice whether or not it's a scam.

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! You can upload the pictures to http://scamwarners.com/. Be sure to mark them "fake used by scammer" or the like, so that another scammer can't reuse them.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She's definitely fake, I performed a reverse image search of her profile photo. Her pics are taken from a photographer named Cate Storm. I would strongly urge you to report her page to the IG team.
Rashanala
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you guys for all your help I've just reported her on IG and I will definitely post about it on the other site.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic