SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Marine Engineer Ben T. from Ireland

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahh....turn your back on me. That makes sense. Thank you.

At first I couldn't figure out why he wasn't switching over to romantic Frank but then I realized he can't get money from you unless he wins you back as Ben. You have him backed into a corner.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The whining continues, but I don't want Ben back. There's more opportunities with African lover Frankie Cool

Quote:
What did i do to you please for forgive me please that package box is my life i don't want to lose it ?

Quote:
I don't understand you eny more ,Please i beg you in the name of God forgive me if i do eny thing that is wrong to you Am so worried this package box is my life i don't want to lose it ok,Please don't be-trade me try all your beat and make the payment so that my package box can be delivery to you fast ok am so worried am crying about this every day try all your best and give good news about my package box don't do eny thing stupid with my package box ok because is my life ?

Quote:
Louisa,Good day am waiting for your reply since i hope you slept well ,i don't trust eny more but you must receive my package box is only you can receive it ,I beg you in the name of God don't do eny thing stupid with my package box make sure you keep it save for me and you we send me money out of my business money to come home i love you but you want to betray me you and frank please don't do this for me This package box is my life please i we make you be happy ok please keep it save for me am your husband try and make the payment today so that i can come home since when you told me about this am not my self i cry about this every day please keet this my package box save for me ok,Go to another bank today make the payment and don't put hold ok don't call eny body for help ok ,Make sure you do
every thing by your self ok am waiting for the good news is because of trust i have for you that y i send you my package box try all your best and make me happy,I don't no what you see in frank i we do every things for that you are ok by me ok,When i come home just ask me for eny thing you want i we do it for you ok and i we buy you a new ok try all your best and keep this package box save for me ok i cant wait to see you soon my don't disappoint me

Quote:
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 01. Juli 2015 um 21:34 Uhr
Von: "Securities Financial Group" <[email protected]>
An: Louisa"
Hello Mrs Louisa v.d. Valk
I am Frank, i am waiting for your reply or your call right now .
FRANK

Hi Frankie,
sorry I couldn't make it last night, but I was so tired after work! Frankie, please send me a picture, okay? I want to see what you look like before I decide how to proceed. Your voice is sooooo sexy, I like that! Hugs and kisses
Louisa

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa
Thank you so much for your word, I promise you i will send my picture to you, but the only the important things right is to make the payment of clearance, i want Hong kong Government officer to clear the package box right, So that we can know how to do the plan.So you have to make the payment right now, with the payment details that i give you . this morning
FRANK

Quote:
Hello Mrs Louisa
You have to go the money gram this money to make the payment right now, so that i can clear the package box out here.
FRANK

Hi Frankie,
I am sorry, but I will have no time today to take care of that because I am very very busy with work and appointments. And Frankie, if you don't send me a picture and if you do not feel anything for me, then I don't want the shipment. So please send me picture of you, and please tell me that you love me!!!!!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie is not playing along, he didn't sent a picture. Hubby hasn't given up all hope yet, he is still sending emails which remain unanswered.

Hubby:

Quote:
My wife good evening how is work today i hope you don't work too mush where her you are you at the bank right now
Try and make the payment today ok so that my package box can be delivery to you fast ,The ship curia they are angry with me
about this situation about my package box make every thing parapet right now ok go to another bank and make the payment
So that you send me money out of my business money to come home am surf ring allot hear i need you honey ,Make the
payment by your self ok ,please am waiting for the good news right now ok love you so mush,Try all your best honey am crying about this every day i don't want to lose this package box is my life help me please may the lord help you too ok

Quote:
Please i beg you in you the name of God go to the bank right now and make the payment so that i can come home
The ship curia mail me right now they are waiting for the payment right now they are so angry with me please help me Once i come home ask for eny thing you want i we do it for you ok i promise you honey

Frankie:

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Juli 2015 um 20:41 Uhr
Betreff: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mr Ben Thomm's shipment

Hello Louisa

you have to try to make the payment very fast today, so we can carry out a successful deliver to you. We are waiting to hear from you, when you will make the payment to us. Let's stop working on its packaging, if you can make payment through the delivery of the package box.and your package box it will delivery to you in the next few hours you make the payment.

FRANK

Hi Frankie,

I am not going to buy a pig in a poke, if you know what I mean. You send the picture, and I will see if you're my kind of guy.
Hugs and kisses, Louisa

Quote:
Hello Louisa
You have to try to make the payment very fast now, so we can carry out a successful deliver to you. We are waiting to hear from you, when you will make the payment to us. Let's stop working on its packaging, if you can make payment through the delivery of the package box.and your package box it will delivery to you in the next few hours you make the payment. Please call me right now
FRANK

Hi Frankie,
good evening, my Sweatheart! Why do you talk to me like we would just have a business going on? The Copacabana beach is waiting for you and me, amor mio, so please relax and treat me accordingly! Frankie, I have left Ben for you, so I'd love to see a little more affection and dedication on your side! I am commited to spend my ex-husband's to be's quarter of a million dollars with you, but if you don't want.. me......that is fine with me. Moneyloaded women always find men. Will you send me a picture now? Or will you sing a song for me? Oh Frankie.....how I'd love you to sing a song for me! Do you know this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BUQd9iIj9o
It is "True Love" by Elton John and Kiki Dee. Frankie, would you sing that song for me?
I love you!!! Louisa

One of my lad idiots did it.....maybe this one will do it, too? And maybe (just maybe) the brandnew South African Skype caller ID
I was able to snatch today might help this case.

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hubby won't seem to understand without any further explanation. He is still emailing me, so I guess I will have to make myself clear one more time Cool

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Juli 2015 um 21:30 Uhr
Von: "Marine engineer" <[email protected]>
An: "Louisa"
Betreff: RE: Aw: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE:
My wife send all this dates to the ship curia right now is becouse of the trust i have for you that y isend you my package box please keep it save ok you we send me 5000U
Louisa am waiting for the good news about my package box am so worried the ship curia is waiting for you now go and make the payment right now so that i can come home,Am souring allot i steel need your pray honey please don't bet-rat me please don't disappoint

Ben,
how stupid are you? How come you don't understand when a woman tells you to shut the fuck up? Why don't you just leave me and Frankie alone? You are simply D I S G U S T I N G !!! I HATE YOU, you make me want to vomit with all your whiny talking, so you better bug off and leave us alone! Don't write to me anymore, you frigging brainless I D I OT !!!!

He still can't seem to let go, and his pointless reference line is growing longer and longer

Quote:
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 02. Juli 2015 um 22:15 Uhr
Betreff: RE: Aw: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: My wife send all this dates to the ship curia right now is becouse of the trust i have for you that y isend you my package box please keep it save ok you we send me 5

What did i do to you?

Ben,
just knock it off right here and now, okay? You have been straining my patience for too long with your whiny and disgusting gobbledigook, just the plain thought of you makes me want to toss off all my cookies. You are simply repulsive and disgusting, what else do you need to know? Geez...just fuck off and leave me and Frankie alone, is this so hard to understand? Well...maybe it is, for you don't seem to have a brain.
Don't write to me anymore. Just don't, shut the fucking fuck up!!!!

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Doubled up laughing for a good half an hour.

"What did I do to you?" Laughing Laughing Laughing

For how long during this bait have I wanted to tell 'Ben' to "Shut the fucking fuck up"? Oh my - this lad has been the most boring dripping tap of a whining infant in repeat mode I think I have ever come across in any bait. So funny that he is now stuck in a conundrum where only his dopey character 'Frank the Admin' can do the writing. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Ben does not seem to understand, he has sent me more emails:

Quote:
Gesendet: Freitag, 03. Juli 2015 um 07:20 Uhr
Betreff: RE: Aw: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: My wife send all this dates to the ship curia right now is becouse of the trust i have for you that y isend you my package box please keep it save ok you we send me 5
Louisa good day i hope you slept well,please don't do this to me ,Am so worried about my package box i don't wont to lose it I we do eny thing you want me to do for you please am suffering allot hear don't do eny thing stupid with my package box i promise you I we make you be happy don't disappoint me because of love i have for you make every thing possible today so that i can come home I love you so mush with all my heart don't be trade me honey,The ship curia they are angry with me about not make the payment yet they want to stated working on my package box today,Please i beg you in the name of God make every thing possible today ok There is no matter eny thing you do to me i steel love you and you her my wife try all your best and receive my package box today and keep it save love you for ever, am waiting for the good news about my package box today please my wife Louisa.....

Quote:
Hello what did i do to you honey tell me?

Quote:
Louisa i don't except what you did to me yyyy try and receive my package box for me ok so that i can come home please

Quote:
Gesendet: Samstag, 04. Juli 2015 um 05:19 Uhr

You make me cry i regret that i no you y do you trite me bark am very disappointed in you fock you with your money Go away with your fake love crazy Louisa...

Quote:
Gesendet: Samstag, 04. Juli 2015 um 05:22 Uhr
Louisa, I want to tell you right now for your life, because you are a devil , I give you my love and my trust but you betrayed me, you pay me with bad, I was begging you since to help me receive my package box you did not accept, please right now just go away with your fake love and I hate you because you do not have human feelings

Frankie has written back, too. He has not sent a picture, and he has not mentioned anything about the song I want him to sing for me. He has also called me several times and told me to go to the Moneygram "right now". It is interesting that he uses different phone numbers, this time he called me from 3 Spanish numbers, and 2 of these numbers trace back to the Canary Islands which politically belong to Spain, but geographically to Africa. Then he called me another time, and the caller ID shown was +4900. His Spanish numbers are: +34291670698 , +34716796760 and +34549937947. I might call him back later today.....there will be no money though if he should not be willing to prove his love

Quote:
Gesendet: Freitag, 03. Juli 2015 um 05:38 Uhr
Re: Mr Ben Thomm's shipment

Hello Mrs Louisa
Notice: You have to make the payment very fast today, because we do not have time to waste here,Honey try all your best today to make payment, go to another money gram,fill the slip by yourself.do not disappointed me today.please call me, i want to hear your lovely voice
FRANK
Admin.

Good morning Frankie,
Honey, I am so sorry that I couldn't go the Moneygram when you called me, but you must understand that I am working, and I just cannot drop my pen and leave my desk, my boss would be very very angry, and he would give me a warning! Frankie Darling, why do you not send me a picture? I would so mush love to see what you look like! Darling, will you sing the song for me when I will call you later today? Frankie, I have checked some travel specials, what do you think about a vacation in Rio de Janeiro? We could relax and get suntanned at the Copacabana, enjoy lovely cocktails and explore the city, what do you say? We will be able to afford all that, with the 250000 $ in Ben's carton package box.
I love you!! Louisa

ETA: Frankie has sent the picture, and another message. He is in love now, and he deserves a reward. I will try to make the payment this afternoon Cool

Quote:
Hello my Love

Why is so hard for you to understand me, Why are you delay me here, make sure you make the payment today so that i can delivered the payment fast today, Are hope you like the picture that i send to you, Baby Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life... thank you! I love you so much. Honey, i want you to go money gram right now and make the payment , fill the slip by your self, Do not put hold on the money. Baby i want us to go another country to enjoy our self , so you have to go and make the payment this morning . and send the duplicate of the payment to me right now.

FRANK

Oh good morning Frankie!
Thank you so much for the picture, and OH MY GOD, you are so attractive! I felt you wold be attractive, because your voice almost knocked me out when I heard it for the first time! Frankie, I am at work now, I will have to work today and tomorrow because we have to complete the annual foreign account reports, so I will be at my desk until 5.00 pm, but I will try to go back and try to send the money again later after work, okay, Baby? Frankie, do you also need money for a plane ticket? And what number do you want me to use to call you? I love you so much, and I am looking forward to hearing your voice! Baby, will you sing for me? Oh please, please sing for me! Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My baby Louisa
I love you so much, my love. You mean more than anything in this world to me.. You are my everything. Something you thought would never touch your heart, soul, and mind so deeply, my love, with whom I shared these cherished moments. Thank you seems so small in comparison to the world you've shown me. Honey, I want to go the money gram by your self, Fill the slip by self, do not talk to any security , Because i want us to clear this package box today. Baby you can call me with this Number +276171917135, Baby , Make sure that you make the payment today, Not allow anybody to put hold on the money.I want us to clear the package box today. baby ,once you make the payment just use your phone to snap the copy and send it to me .
FRANK

Oh Frankie, my one and only love!
I am sitting here at my desk, staring at your picture, and wow, your lips are amazing! I can't wait to feel how it will be like to kiss you!
You are such an attractice man! How old are you, Baby? And you are not married or hooked up with any other women, are you? Because if you are, you must leave them, I do not tolerate any competition! Darling, I will go to the Moneygram this evening, and what do you mean I shall not talk to any security?
I love you Baby! Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely baby
Honey, i will do everything that we make you happy all the day of your life, I want you to try all your best today to make the payment with hold the money, i want us to clear the package box today.Honey , i am not yet marry, i am look a nice woman and understand woman like you.i want you to do everything perfect today,Honey,Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you. Honey please call me right now. Honey, make sure you make the payment fast today, and send the copy to me .
FRANK

Frankie,
Honey, I cannot call you right now because I am still at work! I will not be off before 5.00 pm today, and then I will have to go to this Moneygram place again, and I will call you when I am there, okay? Honey, I have just a very simple cell phone, and my phone cannot snap any receipts, how would that work? Honey, I am so happy to hear that you are not involved with any other women, and I am even more happy to hear that you will do everything to make me happy! I would be the most happy woman walking on this planet if you would sing this love song for me when I will call you later! I love and miss you loads, kiss kiss!
Louisa

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! Lololol

Ben has finally got the "good news" he's been begging for. Louisa is a devil. Laughing Laughing Shocked Twisted Evil

And, oh my, hasn't Frankie discovered his silver tongue in one fell swoop? Bwahahahaha

Don't know whose pic he sent, but I'm sure it's much more handsome than the excruciatingly tiresome Ben's. Lolololol

Hope he sends Louisa a lovely recording of his beautiful singing voice. Razz Very Happy
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He tried to sing for me, but I am not content at all!

Quote:
My lovely baby
Baby,Go and make the payment right now and send the duplicate of the payment so that i can delivered the package box fast.Honey I still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true... I am so thankful though. In this short time that we have been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, with all my heart and soul, always and forever! Honey, please go and make the payment right now so i can clear the package box today, Baby i want this be a secret between me and you, baby please call me right now.

FRANK

Quote:
baby please call me right now.

FRANK

Quote:
Call me right now with this number +27617197135, have you make the payment ?

Louisa couldn't make the payment, because she had forgotten to take her notes with her. Frankie was not willing to give the details to the clerk on the phone, so there will be no money today. He said that he would email everything......but no mail available at the WU.

Quote:
Hello
You have to make the payment right now
Recipient Name: Thandokazi MULE
Address: 63 winholne judicial hopikins, Johannesburg, South Africa. 2198.
FRANK

Quote:
Call me right now with this number +27617197135, you must make the payment today?

Africa's got talent:
https://soundcloud.com/polly-zey/frankie-is-trying-to-sing-a-song-at-the-western-union

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many congratulations, Mountain Goat! That is one warbler of a lad. Hahahaha.

:yikes: clapping
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, music to soothe the savage breast. If only Frankie was capable of providing some... puke

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^Maybe he will do it again and send me a soundfile Cool
Surprisingly, Ben had something to say again; he must have heard the bad news about the failed payment.

Quote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 05. Juli 2015 um 02:35 Uhr

You make me cry every day of my life

A message sent out to Frankie, to express my great disappointment about his lack of cooperation:

Good morning Frankie,
I found your email with the payment details when I got home from the Moneystore, but it was too late, they were already closed when I got back there, and they will be closed today! Frankie, I am soooo disappointed, why are you delaying us? Why did you not give the payment informations to the friendly clerk when you spoke to him on the phone? I do not understand you, why did you do that to me? I can go and send the money on Monday morning, I have a day off because I have to work all weekend! Oh Frankie, and thank you for trying to sing for me, that was very nice indeed, could you do that again, but with some music in the background, record it and then send me the soundfile? That would make me so happy because I could listen to your song then whenever I want to, while I am having breakfast or lunch or dinner, while I am taking a bath or while I am sitting in my couch, thinking of you! Frankie, and I am thinking of you all day long! You are such a pretty boy, and I love you so much!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

It does not look like he will sing for me again, he is not happy with my commitment, so I will have to try to get away with a chopped payment.

Quote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 05. Juli 2015 um 14:02 Uhr
An: Louisa

Hello Mrs Louisa
I can not lied to you i am fed up with your attitude concerning this business, because you are not ready to make the payment ,because the payment with can not clear the package box.I want you to listen to me right now, even if you know make the payment today, i will not put hand again, because we are waste time here now. baby have to call me right now
FRANk

Frankie,
I am shocked after I have read what you wrote! How can you call our relationship a "business"? How can you do that, why do you do that to me? I am in tears now, I am completely heartbroken and sad! And how can you say that I am not ready to make the payment? Honey, I have sent the money because I wanted to get this transaction finished, and because the Moneygram is closed today, I even took a taxi and went to the airport and paid the money at the Western Union, so how can you say that I am not ready to make the payment? That is just NOT true, and it is so unfair! I am crying so hard now that I cannot controll my voice, and therefore I do not want to call you now! You are so unfair, just so unfair! I am fed up with you being so unfair, it is all your fault that I couldn't send the money yesterday, it was only your fault because YOU did not want to tell te man at the counter where the amount was supposed to be sent to, and all this is just so unfair, and you do not love me anymore, I am just a business for you, and maybe you have never loved me at all, and you have lied to me all this time, and this is so cruel and unfair, and now I wish I had NEVER sent the money! Please deliver my carton package box now as soon as possible!
Louisa

Ben joins the correspondence again:

Quote:
Gesendet: Sonntag, 05. Juli 2015 um 14:48 Uhr
Louisa you her very disappoint you want me to lose this package box now i i cry about this every day ,you that i trust you be trade me you her very thrashing to all word....

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Frankie is trying to push Louisa now

Quote:
Attention Mrs Louisa

We are waiting for your payment copy right now, so that we can delivered your package box fast. K

Good morning Frankie,
as long as you write so icecold and without any love, I will not send the receipt! You have not even apologized for your mean email I have received yesterday! I expect an apology, and I expect your soundfile with a love song for me. Then I will send you the receipt, and not ONE SINGLE SECOND earlier!!!! Just so you know!!! I am still so hurt and sad! And Frank, what is that number you have tried to call me from, this +4900?? What kind of number ist that? Are you in Germany? Are you already in my country with my carton package box? I love and miss you, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely Baby Louisa
We are you take everything play ? i am here waiting for your payment copy right now, so that we can delivered your package box fast. So call me right now. i want so to do the secret way. we need to talk nice right now , Baby call me right now.
FRANK

My lovely lover Frankie,
what do you mean, you are I take everything play? Frankie, why do you confront me with riddles I cannot solve? What does that mean? Why do you think I was running around like crazy and paying all these expensive telephone fees to call you from these weird money service places?? Why did I break up with that stupid moron Ben and chose to be with you instead? There is only one explanation, and that is love. Frankie, I truly love you, and my only desire is to be with you as soon as possible, but I want to be on the safe side. You must understand that it doesn't happen every day that a woman can claim to be so lucky to cross paths with such an idiot like Ben, sending me all his money! It still seems so inconceivable to me! Frankie, please do me a favour and behave reasonable, stop talking to me like you want everything "right now". I am not your dog, do you understand that? So please note that if you are not willing to prove your love to me, I will NOT send you the payment receipt. I want to be on the safe side. You must understand that. I love you, and I am burning for your love! Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely baby Louisa

Try to understand me, Is like you can not understand how much love, every time that am listen to your voice on phone i am feeling happy, that is why i am always tell you that you should call me. Baby,i want us to clear the package box today. that is why i told you that you should send the payment copy to me now. baby please me your picture right now . My soul mate my darling and sweetest love... I love you above everything else, and I congratulate myself for being so lucky to be able to always count on you. I want to touch your skin as I have touched your heart. You are the most beautiful,wonderful,sweet,kind,caring,loving,true Love. Baby, i want us to clear the package box fast today so write the payment information out and send it to me now

SENDER NAME:
SENDER PHONE:
REF CODE:

i REALLY LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART, please do not break my heart
FRANK

Hi again my sweet and sexy Frankie,
I think you did not understand me. Why do I have to repeat myself over and over again? Why do you do this to me while you are saying you love me so madly? Frankie, you are the most adorable man I have ever met in my whole liftetime, but how can I be sure that I can trust you a 100 %? How can I be sure? So Frankie, you must understand that I simply cannot let you have the payment slip before you are willing to prove your love to me. Send me the soundfile with your lovesong for me, and I will you send you the copy immediately. That is all I can say. I love you. Please try to understand me. And please......what about this +4900 phone number, what is this about? Are you already in my country? Why don't you ever answer my questions? I love you!!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely baby Louisa
I want to trust me, I really love you with all my heart,that is why i send you my picture even if do not love i can not send you my picture or sound for you, you are everything to me. Baby to prove that i love you with all my heart right now , i want you to call me so that i can song for you. Baby i want you to trust me , try to send the payment copy to me right now. Baby i called you with my number, i am not yet in your country . baby please try to understand our business that we do not have time to waste. Baby ,Even love me, you know suppose to condition me. you have to send it now.
FRANK

Frankie, my one and only beloved heart and soul!
How I wished I could trust you, how I wished! But this whole scenario still seems hard to believe to me, and I need your help to trust you, and if you do REALLY love me, there is no way around delivering a proof of love to me. Frankie, if you are not willing to send me that soundfile with your love song for me, I am afraid then I will have to believe that you are only playing a bad game with me. I love you, and I am burning to be with you!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

All hope is not lost.....

Quote:
Honey Louisa,
I said you should call me so that i can song for you,because I am using computer write, so not possible for me to do sound file
Honey please call me right now, and try to send the payment copy to me now.

Frankie,
awwwwwwww, how incredibly sweet of you! I will call you within the next 30 minutes......what song will you sing for me then? May I wish for a very special song? Can it be either "True Love" or "You are my Sunshine"? Frankie, you don't know how mush I love and adore you, and how intensely I wish to knibble on your sexy lips....and then work my way down! Frankie, you are my everything, and I love you like no other woman has loved a man before!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely baby Louisa,

I will do all everything that we make you happy all the date of your life, please i am begging your right now with the love that i love you , please do not break my heart. Honey please send the payment copy to me now, so that i can do the clearing now.

FRANK

Frankie,
I have promised you that I will call you in a short while, to hear you sing my very special love song, and right after that I will send you the payment receipt, but you have not made your choice which song you want to sing for me, so will it be "True Love" or "You are my Sunshine"? Here's links to both of the songs, you might want to do some rehearsal before I will call you? I want a good performance, just average and below will NOT be enough, so I hope you will be able to put your passion into your voice?
I love and miss you sooooooo mush! Kiss kiss, Louisa

Now we seem to be getting somewhere......

Quote:
Hello Louisa
thank you so much for you song that you send to me, i can not wait to set my eyes on you . and i can not wait to eyes your voice right now.
FRANK

Frankie,
are you aware that you said that "right now" thing once again, and that I do not appreciate that at all?
And what will my love song be now? I would prefer "True Love", we might make it an unforgettable duet? What do you say?
Oh my God........I love you so much!!! Kiss kiss, yours forever, Louisa

Quote:
My wife Louisa
i am waiting for your call ,because i can not wait to hear your lovely voice
FRANK

My husband Frankie,
which of the 2 songs is it going to be? There is someone at the door, I will get back to you ass soon as possible!

A hard choice for Frankie, but he finally made it somehow:
https://soundcloud.com/polly-zey/louisa-vs-scamming-idiot-frankie

Quote:
Hello
I am happy right now because of the time that i have for you. so send me payment copy to conf am your payment OK
So that your package box can be delivery to you fast ok

Quote:
Honey , Louisa
I am waiting the payment copy right now. So that your package box can be delivery to you fast today

FRANK

Hi Frankie,
I must say that I am impressd by your lousy performance, but that was just not enough, Why did you refuse to put your hands in your pants instead when you missed the tune? Why did you do that? WHY did you do that? I was generous enough to give you an option.....and you just went and wasted it all.....I do not understand you anymore!!!! But I still love you! Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
My lovely baby
Even if you know send the payment copy today. i am fed up with your useless play that you are play with my feeling right . because i do not know what is your mind right now. even if you know send the payment copy to me today. i will not be happy with you at all .
FRANK

And even if YOU are a sucking singer..........there you go, my sweet loving Baby
Kisses, Louisa

Quote:
Honey Louisa

I do not understand what you send to me ? Are you lied to me , Or you are not serious about the package box.. I want you to listen to me right now, send the payment that you make through money gram, before it too late .. do not keep me silent , reply me fast

FRANK

Quote:
Hello Louisa
I am waiting for your respond right now,before it too late
FRANK

Quote:
Hello Louisa

I can now understand that you are not serious about the package box , I want to take my decision because i am fed up with your useless attitude that you are use, A woman like take drugs all the day of you life. I want to do the business with you before but you are use me like i am a fool like you,I want to carry the package box by my self, because i can not corp with drugs woman like you. you are not useful for life. so i do not have time with you. I will carry the package box by my self, are hope you can remember that you have already send the unlock code to me. i do not have anything with you drugs woman.
have a nice day bitch, drugs bitch
FRANK

and Hubby again:

Quote:
Good morning Luisa
Louisa you make me cry all the time about this my package box you treat me bad because of money Please you no that you have this code please don't take away this my package box is my life
Because the ship curia told me that is only you can receive this package box please try and keep it save And the ship curia told me that you her not serious with receiving the package box That you take it for jock Please this package box is my life i beg you in the name of God am not my self right now am so busy at the work since That y i don't mail you try all your best and forgive me i we do every thing you want me to do for you ok
And i we make you be happy for ever ok ,Please don't disappoint me ok ,To come my home is your hand because I don't have eny money with me,am suffering allot try all your best and make me happy and i we make you be happy too Try and call me right now before you go to work ok and reply me please ,May the lord bless your day ok please dont work too mush today and take good care of your self for me ok....

Fake receipt attached.....let's see how it'll go from here. After having some hilarious fun with Dr. Michael Elo on the phone, I was thinking...hey, why not pay to Dr. Elo in Nigeria? So this is what I sent out to Frankie:

Frankie????
Seriously, I do not understand you anymore, I have done everything that you have asked me to, so how dare you to talk to me like that?? How dare you? I have attached the payment slip one more time for you, so when will I receive my parcel package box now, and when can we be together for good now?
I love and miss you!!
Yours, Louisa[/img]

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is far from over. Louisa has called Frankie from her recently snatched SA caller ID, telling him that she is in Capetown now, anxiously to meet him after paying all that fees to Dr. Michael Elo in Nigeria, ready to get her greedy hands on Ben Thom's consignment. The phone call was boring......pointless to post

Quote:
Honey Louisa
i am waiting for the payment copy.
FRANK

Quote:
Honey,
can you please call me back right now and send the payment copy to me right now,or you are lied to me again
FRANK

Quote:
Honey Louisa

Why is so hard for understand me. who give the name and who tell you to make the payment to Nigeria ?
why are you giving me problem ? why you do not make the payment to the payment details that i send to you. you better stop tell me lies, you make me hate you. You are a liar

FRANK

Hi Frankie my sexy lover,
there you go again with that payment slip which I have already sent to you, and I still do not understand why you have redirected the payment to Nigeria, while you are in South Africa? Who is this Dr. Elo? His phone numer is +2348073535362, and he MUST have received the payment by now, Honey! I am in Capetown now, because all this business is driving me totally nuts, and I want my husband's money-loaded consignment carton package box, for the sake of you and me, and I love you!!!!
Frankie, where in Johannesburg do you want me to come to see you? I love and miss you, Baby! And I never lied to you!!!!!!
Kiss kiss, Louisa

Quote:
Why are you lied to me , which day i send you payment details, who is Mr Elo, I can not lied to you , you make me blame my self that i have a business with you, because you always do what is your mind. even if you ready to make the payment to the right payment details i give you, you will contact. stop take me as a fool, i do not sure that i can meet you tomorrow because i can not do anything with liar, because you told me before that you will make the payment through money gram, you are now send the payment copy that you pay for another company, i want to tell you right now, even if you are not ready to tell me truth or follow my instruction just go with your liar,because you can not tell me that you do not see the payment details that i send to you more than 5 times. Even if you are ready for you package box, call the western union right now, tell them to change the payment details through this our office account. please stop fool me all the time.

Recipient Name: Thandokazi MULE
City: 10, Johannesburg
State:gauteng
Zipcode:2037
Amount 750 USD
Test question:Louisa
Test Answer: Love

FRANK

Frankie,
I am too tired now after my long voyage to dive into all of the details, but it was YOU who forwarded me the changed payment details by email, and I do not understand any of what you are saying right now???? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?
Frankie, I have traveled so far, and I have spent so much money, so why do you do this to me?
Where can we meet in Johannesburg tomorrow?
Good night now, kiss kiss Louisa

Jack Boot

Dina
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So happy this bait continues...despite the headache of trying to decipher his almost incoherent messages. Good grief...how exhausting it must be to have to pretend to be dumber than him..an almost impossible task.

Lol...I love that you made him so agitated that he stupidly reminded you that you had already given him the unlock code....which, if I remember correctly, Ben instructed you to do.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic