SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

RIP Paranoid. UPDATE: Please see note from Mrs. 'Noid on p4

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So Sad. Anything I can to do to help family and friends, please let me know.

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
piecrust
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only just found out, so sorry. I wish I'd known him better, he seemed truly decent.

You would look good in Gold
Never use windows auto-fill again, use something much more secure like lastpass for free.

"I am a man of hing reputation." - Loan lad Billy Hord.
"don't even think of given me that crap that you are Deaf and dump or my line is cut off , i don't have a phone please don't.." - Loan lad Billy Hord. (Having been baited to hell)
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just seeing this myself.. Sad sad day.. Will miss him around here.

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't stop crying and will have to post later

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't even read your post for the tears and I'm gonna cry myself to sleep, sorry!

Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you Irish for letting us know and I'm sorry that I wasn't around here at this time.

I loved him as a friend and I hope that I told him.

This has torn me up and RIP, Sweetnoid!

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Karen has asked me to post this on Mikes behalf. She knew Mike was popular, but to what extent she didn't realise.

"Could you please post something on Eater thanking everyone for me too? The outpouring of concern and support from everyone there was priceless. It means alot to us to hear of the myriads of lives Mike touched through Eater and the good things he did, even when he was stuck in bed! If all people would use every bit of their energy for good, imagine the difference in our world. Guess that is saved for the next life though. Especially want to thank kitty for coming to the service and bringing a standard k of emails to show me. We shared a little about what Mike had been up to fighting scammers at the service. He always was a crusader,wanting everyone to do the right thing. Made him so happy to be able to help foil the work of the rotten.

Thank you all from myself as well. Mike was one of my closest friends, we spurred each other on trying to overcome our own disabilities. I'm going to miss him immensely

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Father Moleman
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's nice to know that his wife was supportive of the difference he made to victims and the eater community. His legacy to us is the contributions and advice he gave to all who asked and the help and support which he offered to the victims, that's why he will always be remembered.
luckey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

Irish asked me to pass on the following from Paranoid's wife:

Quote:
Could you please post something on Eater thanking everyone for me too? The outpouring of concern and support from everyone there was priceless. It means alot to us to hear of the myriads of lives Mike touched through Eater and the good things he did, even when he was stuck in bed! If all people would use every bit of their energy for good, imagine the difference in our world. Guess that is saved for the next life though. Especially want to thank kitty for coming to the service and bringing a standard k of emails to show me. We shared a little about what Mike had been up to fighting scammers at the service. He always was a crusader,wanting everyone to do the right thing. Made him so happy to be able to help foil the work of the rotten.

thewhateverguy101
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I am new here, it saddens me to know I did not get the opportunity to get to know Paranoid. I heard that he was a good guy and now he is gone.

My condolences to his family, friends and anyone else that knew him closely or got to know him. May he rest in peace in heaven eternally with GOD.

R.I.P Paranoid

Quote:
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal but love leaves a memory that no one can steal." - Anonymous"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic